People got shot today and you assholes are laughing

People got shot today and you assholes are laughing.

Attached: duke copy.jpg (3000x2250, 997K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5drYkLiLI8
youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah because Mossad fucked up another false flag. You jews are worthless,

lol

Dogs seem like they mimic human facial expressions. Did they evolve to do that? I know domestic cats (adults) meow only to humans, as a means of communication. Kittens do it to other cats, but adult cats only meow to humans.

Do dogs mimic our expressions?

Is this from the meme warfare center?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-04-03-22-50-15.jpg (1067x352, 150K)

>Implying I don't want MORE people to be shot

Attached: IMG_20171105_161627.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Noones laughing. Not the day of the rope yet..

i don't care about alphabet techie faggots. at all.

>e-virtue signaling

Attached: FBD66B3C-9E37-48C3-B594-BFE76E1F7ADE.png (500x795, 218K)

Does anyone else just not care? She didn't even get any kills. This isn't news.

They're still alive as far as we know so it's fine

>Dogs seem like they mimic human facial expressions. Did they evolve to do that?
many mammals can do it and the fact dogs have been living/working with us for 100,000+ years we have developed together in not only expression but even tone also manner of speech and ability to understand a large vocabulary.

>I know domestic cats (adults) meow only to humans
Cats are perpetual kittens in the home being provided for completely and you are their parent. enjoy your meows.

She's genuinely funny.

Go to

I don't think there is a single person who works for youtube that I care about.

>jews attack everyone even their own usefull idiots
>useful idiots turn on them

This is what is happening because we just sit here making memes and laughing. We changing reality with our minds. Jews can't do that lmao.

actually the fag failed
Imagine if this vegan sissy succeeded on slaughtering all the youtube staff

It would have been hilarious.

Attached: 1513035148473.jpg (1056x1080, 180K)

You guys are fucking retards, we evolved from dogs not the other way around, that's why our ears move and we show our teeth when we smile.

Get educated please.

>we evolved dogs to smile
HA

THE SHOOTER IS HAILED A HERO IN MY BOOK

Attached: 1522029858046.gif (339x249, 3.77M)

welcome to Jow Forums, where it's never too soon.

we need to ban jewish iranian tranny vegan youtubers

Attached: 1522357460891.jpg (480x640, 136K)

>getting shot is no big deal
You ever have a bullet tear thru vital tissue?

Sage

(you)
people get shot everyday, get over it faggot.

Attached: i came here.png (547x449, 397K)

No. But why should I act in a way in you prefer over people we’ve never met?

People get shot everyday faggot

>why should I act in a way in you prefer
Who ever said I give a fuck about you?

I don't demonetize crazy tranny jews, so no

You must be really, really fucking new if you think laughing at 3 people injured is the slightest bit shocking here.
I'd say get out while you still can, but truth is you're here forever.

Attached: hereforever.png (769x576, 905K)

Does grandma know you have the laptop?

a lot of worse things happened today, and we're laughing

YouTube are the baddies. They're enemies of a free America. The Persian Aversion didn't like their censorship and decided to personally drop a few notes in their suggestion box. That's kind of funny.

we unplugged her and sold her jewelry to buy guns

/thread.

>people

>leaf

yeah wolves totally smile bro.

Attached: day_of_the_rake_soon.jpg (750x1024, 57K)

People got shot today by a youtuber vegan that got demonetized.

It's hilarious to me. Usually, it's the usual suspects who play the shoot-shoot.

Attached: ab6[1].png (858x617, 571K)

One silicon valley yuppie who gives a fuck

Attached: 1500430120018.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

I have to applaud you, most shills don't get this triggered and reply to everything with such obvious butthurt. It's usually (1 post by this ID)
You really are gonna be here forever you know. The ones who struggle this much at the beginning always are.

Attached: sad fat cat.jpg (567x437, 45K)

can't stop won't stop!!!

Sure.
Two days ago, you were worried about being Peep or Peanut Butter.
Today, some people you may have rooted with are laying in a hospital bed, and you are fine with that.
>i'm out. argue amongst yourselves

Attached: jesuschristfaggots.jpg (489x578, 100K)

Noones laughing, shill.

Attached: HAhAHAHA.gif (350x200, 3.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=D5drYkLiLI8

Try not to take life so seriously user.

Attached: 1522790789600.jpg (538x470, 51K)

Attached: wewuzwut.gif (400x225, 1.48M)

Bye fag

Attached: IMG_4159.jpg (216x346, 19K)

Glow in the dark meme center employee

cute dog btw. Is he a good boy?

>I'm out
"You're here forever" really got to you didn't it? To be honest it was reverse psychology to get you to leave, I'm doing you a favor since you don't sound like you have the constitution to survive here without being crushingly blackpilled.
Abandon thread everyone, OP is gone cuz he couldn't handle it.

Attached: smug.jpg (125x125, 3K)

pretty sure you get fired from jewgle for posting on Jow Forums

Attached: Discord_2018-04-03_23-09-14.png (363x642, 393K)

Attached: YouTubeContent.jpg (1440x882, 256K)

Nah actually a group of shitheads who collectively work to destroy your nation with the aid of a foreigner zealot state got shot.

And thats a good thing.

We evolved from a rat-like dog species. That's why we like dogs, and why we domesticated them easily. Your ear muscles, mandibles, and various other features such as finger nails are left over from that stage.

Monkeys evolved from dogs yes, thanks for proving my point on how retarded you are.

>but you said dog

K9 = dog

youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho

>I'm doing you a favor since you don't sound like you have the constitution to survive here
>me big Jow Forums warrior much gives memes
Does mommy bring you Big Red and pop tarts?

Attached: pigman.jpg (1280x620, 175K)

my thoughts exactly

Didn’t even die. Please stop with the drama.

we unplugged her and sold her jewelry to buy guns

>Didn’t even die.
You realize they might shit in a bag, or not have kids, or limp forever, right?

they were probably shit bags to begin with and we prefer they dont breed

It's (((youtube))) hq, I honestly wish more people got shot

Laughing because liberals are disappointed that's it's not a white republican
>again

Wow. I really was hoping to get you to leave and save yourself, but you just can't pull yourself away. Guess you really are here forever.
Your insult game is too weak. You should lurk more. You're not even mildly irritating me, and you're quite clearly hot and bothered. Nobody announces they're leaving and then can't even stick to that without being just a little assblasted.

>i could get a jawb at utube
No, you couldn't sandwich artist.

>three line of gibberish
Stick around kid.
>being this fucking new

Attached: libertyvalance.jpg (2560x1440, 994K)

Ha ha ha who us at Jow Forums , shame no more people were not shot JewTube !!

Nigga we all rooting for nukes to hit Isreal. This YT shooting is barely a happening and wouldn't even move the needle in Chicago.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-03-21-35-39.png (1080x1920, 539K)

>>i'm out. argue amongst yourselves
where the fuck do you think you are

Attached: 1522292615305.jpg (1232x1080, 186K)

Actually I'm laughing at how the media is trying it's best to surpress this while Nikolas Cruz was urgent news, think about it, school shooting, mass media coverage and gives some kids constant attention, YouTube HQ is being shoot, do some coverage and that's it, it's not even sad anymore, a this point it's just dissapointing.

Attached: 1495206251379.jpg (272x185, 8K)

You're kinda cute.
All upset over people laughing about 3 injuries, and now you're frantically trying to change gears to sound calm, cool, and collected since you've realized coming off as so flustered.
Seriously, if you're gonna be here forever, you should really lurk more before posting.

people get shot everyday you fucking weakling. only difference here is that the people who got shot today worked at youtube, an organ central to the systematic oppression and genocide of whites.

this was also a left wing woman of color and an immigrant who went on the rampage with a pistol (no rifle as of this time) because of youtubes censorship. there is no way the media can turn it on us, and in every sense it exposed the weaknesses and and inconsistencies of the enemy. it is the enemy eating itself over its own failed policies.

those with understanding will take victories where we can get them.

Attached: 1507889464498.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>implying i would live in california and work for jewgle
I'll just stay here in the house my mom left me and not work at all, thanks.

I tilt my head forward, and I feel the muscles round my mouth and face spasm as I try to contain the rising emotions. I sprawl forward on the old school desk uncle Frank found and send empty bottles and cans for mountain dew and Red bull scattering and skittering across it's surface and the residing concrete basement floor. Along with empty Marlborough red packet, half vodka bottles and all kind of detritus, cashew shells, butt ends of cigarettes, bottle tops etc. Face down on the keyboard, which I would toggled the y, 7 and / in a constant steam of caricatures across the screen.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy777777777777777777777////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My head now starting to shake without control and the pain in my contorted face and lips like cramp as my chin cleft deep into my bottom jaw quivering, I drew a deep breath in dusty lungs and let the first sob expletive into this chamber with the half window, machines, dryer and boiler. At first silent then ascending into moaning howls of grief and tears, tears that streamed down my face, from my nose. I reached over, pulled my kekistani flag off the wall and pushed it into my face to mop the glistening cascade of fluid and snot. I gripped my ribs and began rocking the noise and blubbering still unceasing and never feeling as if it would end. Rocking then head banging my hair sticking to my face in it's grease and my tears which flicked from my lids with the force to the monitor screen and pepper it with beads big enough to roll down the urine gradient coloured page of a website who's css formatting could have come from the mid to late noughties. These tears rolling down the monitor displaying the piss stained board. these tears that rolled down my face and the inside of my trouser legs.

OP was right

>youtubers
>people
>california
>something

I have. I started with birdshot, worked my way past .22 and now I’m up to .38. By the time I get to .50 cal I’ll be immune. Don’t be such a pussy

Attached: 1522207492566.jpg (800x682, 203K)