youtu.be/ygt_zR9Asf8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wb

*farts*

go back to your own plane of existence paranormal nigger

>satan
Satan did nothing wrong!

THanks for the son asshole. You owe 11 years child support.

late BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

You're not alone brother
We are everywhere

Soon

Attached: InveVG4.png (500x750, 436K)

That's a really pretty picture user!

this desu senpai

>losing a rigged election
>failing a coup
You're not have such a great decade

Attached: JM8hchN.jpg (2451x2332, 285K)

I was wondering when you were going to show up with Jow Forums desperately trying to get people to convert to christianity.

Is the price of pizza too expensive? Did you have to get a job? Sad!

You never left.
God is back in the minds of men though.

Attached: IMG_7393.jpg (1025x533, 48K)

Thaumiel
It's still going strong friend

Attached: qliphoth_small.jpg (696x365, 55K)

fuck off in the name of our lord and saviour, jesus christ

Attached: 2066392.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)

As above
So below

spbp

Fuck off, we're full. You can crash in redit if you want.

Attached: 1451042463920.png (836x1036, 319K)

>Satan
>announcing presence to Magi
Nigger please Magi follow Satan around just to unfuck fucked things and kek about it.

Define Magi?

Attached: 1520644707894.png (423x680, 280K)

my nigger you still throwing a tantrum because your dad grounded you for being a dick? even a emo edgy highschool gets past his phase very fast. grow the fuck up bitch

>The ALL is mind; the universe is mental
>As above, so below; as below, so above
>Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates
>Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites
>Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall
>Every cause has its effect; Every effect has its cause; everything happens according to Law
>Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principles; gender manifests on all planes

Attached: IMG_6400.jpg (300x168, 21K)

Back from highschool detention eh?

literally who

Jow Forums should go back to our founding father for a little while, just to spite the christcucks and the fuentespedes

Attached: 1404648746292.jpg (600x720, 470K)

>Satan
>Deer
>Right hand not shown
What larping art school faggot did this

Male evil I can deal with.
If you threw out Astarte's seal, I'd be scared.

don't know, but I like it
thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=M7rbzA-2nqk

EVERYBODY JOIN IN, SATAN GRANT ME TRIPS

Attached: 1440185313386.jpg (900x837, 257K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EdFHmMg_kBM

THE VIRGIN SATAN VS THE CHAD CHRIST

>implying I have to

Attached: [accurate].jpg (953x772, 290K)

satan was literally an angel not a fucking goat furry holy hell learn ya old testaments

SATAN IS THE NEW KEK

SATANPOSTING FRESH NEW MEME

Attached: 1438994195409.jpg (628x418, 49K)

Where's that endless fortune and power I traded for my soul when u was 11 years old, you cock sucking fire nigger.

Those hats are pretty gay

Attached: 1522819609550.jpg (281x261, 12K)

Satan get's btfo'd by a st literally never recovered from this

Jesus is a myth. We Satanists are Atheists with the Goal of becoming Itheists. Your religion is a joke.

14/666

Attached: 1d3a0e13cf069f5593efab3ac107f2ef5b613853935cc3276fd22b846ca00d19.jpg (720x720, 128K)

>Your religion is a joke.
No faggot, MY religion is a joke. Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster aka Yog-Sothoth.

Fuck outta here

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

satan is just one, terrifying aspect of Krsna. nothing more nothing less

Attached: 1508119594291.gif (258x330, 2.48M)

>oh no the horror

Edgelord never grew up basically

They had a different name for him sure
But they even fell for his manipulations
So far the ones that have the most accurate information
yet shittiest employment of said knowledge
are the Luciferians, the ACTUAL Luciferians

Attached: v7EMw.jpg (1526x1600, 313K)

Michael has cast Satan to earth.

Gnosticism is popping up all over. It is Satan's great trick. Tied to the synagogue of Satan.

Satanists are laughed at by Satan. Tricked teenage cunts into thinking he is a primordial being.

There is no darkness, only the lack of light. There is no dark light, only the light of JESUS.

Satan will be made into a footstool.

Sorcery is evil, and downright stupid. Repent and go to Church.

what's their MO?

> the commies trying to meme satan
/pol is a Christian board you faggot
go drink some semen and piss faggot

daw, the poor wittle christcuck getting scared?

Attached: author-image2.jpg (224x224, 37K)

>reddit spacing

>the scapegoat is the oldest meme
Capricorn is a life of suffering for a moment of glory

Attached: IMG_8446.jpg (400x400, 40K)

To raise their throne above the stars of God

To seek knowledge above all else
Use that knowledge to force the outcomes they desire

They've always been the superior "Magi"

Attached: 1457937682606.jpg (1920x2536, 581K)

well that certainly didn't take you long

better than alchemists?

enjoy eternal damnation, spawn of the devils red dick

That's a good point

I think they eventually won that fight, there is a lot in Alchemy as a school. One of, if not THE foundation of creation.

I've read that some use the powers of alchemy for evil, but they are reborn in less fortuitous circumstances if they do. Is that similar to what the luciferians do?

youtu.be/2yBCw3lJ5mc

Personally I wish this was the route my "brothers" would have taken instead of war against God

Attached: olya-bossak-hhtttthe.jpg (1920x1201, 403K)

she's sealed herself up, it's up to her to decide to break it

satans a fag. you're a a fag man. go suck a dick, faggy.

I believe they're using it to try to
A) Wound God enough to be able to make their move to ascend

B) Going to use it as fuel to burn down creation from the inside out

What do all Satanists have in common? They are all very very brilliant. In fact they are intellectuals. I am not, thank God. Never trust intellectuals, especially, and I am being serious here, especially not self proclaimed intellectuals. They are all homosexuals of the faggotiest order.

Every Satanist that is not of the genuine bloodline type is just another stupid theosophical, thelemite mongrel. They are idiots. Still, they are playing with fire and the shit they do, even if it is child's play compared to the real deal, is very dangerous. Stay away if you do not want entanglement with spirits. Some can never get away from them. Only Christ can save in those cases.

The path to true wisdom is not easy. There is no hidden knowledge. The path to truth is thru the Cross of Christ. It is denial of self, this world and all of its vanities for Christ. Sadly smarty pants types cannot let go of their pride. They are like an inverse vision of the rich young ruler. They cannot let go of their pride.

They're probably wounding the Abrahamic God, but not The God. The true God contains them completely. From what I understand God is a series of vibrations that get grosser and slower the further away they are from the center. All vibrations are slowly contracting towards the center, and once the center is reached, it explodes again.

He's very much that

He's an ever echoing creation/declaration of creation
Prima Materia

Attached: 1521314467333.gif (480x480, 3.95M)

This is true. Demons don't fuck around. I've dealt with an insanely powerful demon, and after I saw him, I was hallucinating for a month, had panic attacks for 3 months, and had PTSD symptoms for over a year. I managed to get it under control by going on nofap, fasting and meditation. I also talked to someone who had visions, and he said that I'm crowded by many demons, including satan. He did not say his name, but he strongly hinted it was satan.

I also had visions of myself as baphomet, and it was revelead to me that I am a demon sent to this earth to have fun.

Did I click on /x/ again?

>complaining about /x/ without the chicks
Cherish these moments

Theosophical bullshit. Stop ripping off the gnostics and hindoos with that Victorian era foolishness.

God is not Brahma, or the big bang. God is not phenomenal, in the sense that you and I are phenomenal. Only thru Christ can we know God in this phenomenal world.

He was born of a virgin, dwelt amongst us, died for our sins, and was raised from the dead three days later. He now sits at the right hand of God.

Jesus is coming soon.

Pay attention everyone. Any time you are talking to a Nazi type, he said most likely apart of one kind or another of pop satanic order. They are indeed dangerous, but not the real deal.

As a Luciferian the only thing I ever wanted as to sleep, intermixed with a need to see Nigredo spread to all creation.

Attached: 1521506466895.jpg (1478x1019, 188K)

Based

Ignorant people just pursue easy paths and short gains. Intellectuals are suckers for other intellectuals that twist the truth that enforce their opinions.

I use my powers of alchemy to make tomato sauce for spagetti. And lemonade for a refreshing drink. I also sometimes dabble in advanced alchemy from the far east known as firecracker.

That's what the fucking demon looked like. I often describe him as the night sky filled with ever expanding eyes, but those weren't really eyes, but all the horrors of the world. He was also much darker and enveloping.

Nah, fuck off. It's in your bible christcuck: God is knowledge + immortality, and man was kicked out of heaven because he only had to take a bite out of the Tree of Immortality to become God. This is straight out of Gnosticism. Even the Star of David is a Gnostic symbol.

I'm an esoteric Hitlerist, and I believe Kalki will come through the manifestation of Satan on this Earth. That doesn't mean I'm going to encourage satan's coming, but I've seen what can happen when you open the door to him.

You're getting there. Keep following the dry path senpai.

God bless you bro. I mean no harm with my snotty comments by the way. The occult is really really tempting. CS Lewis, who dabbled in it as a youth described it as a list akin to sexual desire. The list to aquire arcane knowledge.

I have found myself drawn to it in investigating conspiracies, as odd as it may sound.

I do not have any experience with demons or the occult, and don't want to. My dad worked with a Catholic priest in the 90s aiding the Bellingham police department with ritual murders occurring near the Washington/Canadian border. Never told me much at all, and I only got bits and pieces. Somehow the Lummi tribe was involved, and all of this was tied to interstate and intercontinental human trafficking. It freaked me out as a kid just what little I could gather.

Anyways I forgot about all that until a few years ago when I found out about the franklin scandal. From then on I got way deep into conspiracies. Even getting into parts of that i later found can be very unwholesome.

Anyways be careful my dude. Know you have heard it all the time. God bless man.

I take back my based comment.

I've tried to research "void" spirits but the human brain revolts against such a concept. That's what got me pulled into the Qlippoth for so long. Fascinating stuff if you can puzzle through it.

Attached: 1864d3a585b5f28f3e04e732fa3a5a18.jpg (500x593, 147K)

Sorry for the barbs man. Jesus is King, and is coming soon. Read the words of Jesus Christ, the words passed from apostle to disciple, not the gnostic insanity. Jesus is coming soon

Remember in the Apocalypse of Saint John, the Antichrist is said to ride on a white horse.

Same with kalki.

Adrenochrome

Attached: 662763B1-C0F9-4613-8CC0-22139B6593C0.jpg (482x600, 44K)

You think that other user is brandishing a broken cross for nothing?

You feel that you're out of that world?

Attached: 1449087844012.jpg (1306x980, 595K)

Haha Nazis man. You bastards are everywhere

Countering your satanic black magic with ancient hebrew white magic

Attached: c07aec24851f571e42a95ca2fe19ec3a.jpg (720x720, 139K)

It's ok, once you see that aspect, and you undergo that integration, you are pretty much not interested in demonic shit anymore. But once it's happening, the pure evil that flows through you is unbelievable. Buddha played a big role in my "salvation" as did Marcus Aurelius, Musashi, and Ernst Junger. Buddha in particular said that there are no spirits, so I understood my experiences as such.

On another note, I'm fairly certain that the whole media apparatus was built to promote satanic experiences. It's fucked now, because many people caught on, but the way it unhinges the soul from reality and places triggers in your mind tying them to emotions that they manipulate in a preconstructed narrative.

No problem senpai. Love me some kalki. But he's not coming yet. Donald Trump, who's symbol is gold, has rolled back the tide for a little bit. Either that, or he's actually kalki.

I'll have to take a look. Do you have any book recommendations? This is something I've saved a while back.

Attached: 1405865227217 (1).jpg (6408x3040, 3.38M)

Go back to the faggy place you came from and stay there Satanigger.

>he cant define words he uses
fuck off larper

gg satanist fags instantly BTFO with their own voodoo nigger shit

No, and I need to stay out of it. Hell, it is good to take breaks from this place. If you post here, you need discernment and a strong prayer life, as they seem place is heavily loaded with occult types. Hell, the pepe shit and the numerology is not just a larp.

Ever wonder why there are so many Satanists here? Ever wonder why Nazism is so popular here? Why is satanism so closely tied to many, many neonazi cults and societies? Why is libertarianism loaded with Satanists?

For that matter, where did pepe come from? He said straight up an erisian creation. Ever heard of the discordians? Chaos magic? You do realize that the line between lhp and rhp in the many previously mentioned groups is almost non-existent?

Funny. If you talk to the most peaceful New age Wiccan fag, and they are honest, they will tell you enlightenment can be found thru the left hand path... You go "beyond good and evil".

This imageboard is great, but it is full of evil. Christians need to keep coming. We need to reclaim the west and push out these esoteric types.

Also, beware of those spouting new hate. Many of them are involved in this esoteric shit. Do you know that the bnai broth has esoteric lodges? They are loosely connected to Egyptian masonry. The talmudic wicked Jews run all of the most powerful esoteric orders and fraternities. Any time you hear blanket "kill all Jews" nonsense, beware.

Fuck off satanfags.
I only pray to primordial chaos, not larping demons.

>the true path is by the cross
>the true path is the denial of the self

Next thing you will tell us to becoem social justice warriors and deny ourself to the masses.
The only true path is believen in yourself not what you are propossing.

Of course most people that seems to do that are only larping as being different only to become accepted by the masses of morons.

Attached: fug.png (203x248, 21K)

For me what really helps is music. Reading I don't have much of a list since there's so much false information and obfuscation

Maybe /x/ will be able to help with that
For now, maybe my path will help you

youtu.be/ygt_zR9Asf8 Check out Reinkaos, the full album. the MLO is largely underground now but they're very much still around and doing work, even here on Jow Forums

Attached: 1519068136686.jpg (923x800, 105K)

You see this guy around, he'll be able to help too

Attached: 1521612826516.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Be careful bro. Also, if you ever get around bloodline types, stay clear. They are actually a thing. That is the weird shit you hear about tied to mind control and intelligence agencies. It sounds like wacko conspiracies, but it is very real.

If you are ever afraid, call on Jesus. That is all the proselytizing I will do. Anyways stay safe. Weird shit is coming soon I think

Back? Or never even left

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

this

Attached: af1.jpg (216x216, 28K)

Which group would you say poses the most immediate threat to you and yours?

Attached: 13fi4VW.jpg (2560x1600, 636K)

Does jesus have a black horse when he comes back?

lolwut?