What makes diversity so good anyway?

What makes diversity so good anyway?

Attached: norge.jpg (640x535, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGdwfykYGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: sammy.png (349x345, 174K)

Diversity is important because our superior black seed must impregnate your white woman. To make way for the future people.

Because its our strength

more jobs in law enforcement?

Mashallah, Scandinavian women are so horny

why are blacks so stupid

Because capitalists want cheap labour

Eventually Jow Forums will realise capitalism causes more degeneracy than anything else on the planet

"Why you whites are racist?"

liberals usually answer this by saying it gives us different food options.

nothing
look at Japan and South Korea. Japanese and Koreans live there, respectively. They are strong countries. They don't need diversity.

Attached: rip on swede.jpg (478x350, 29K)

because niggers like you exist.

It's better than the alternative, commie.

Bunch of European white countries and culture coming together is great.

that or if they want to sound smart they'll talk about how monocultures are bad for ecosystems and that the same biological lessons applies to humans (which by the way they also believe are 99.9999% identical except for superficial features.)

>you are either a capitalist or a commie
End yourself faggot

Japan and South Korea has never done shit.

Attached: huwhites.png (1237x1017, 119K)

muh ethnic food

Attached: 1499292826054.jpg (550x413, 65K)

Confronted one of my teachers about this when I was in university. Stated that the text kept saying that 'Diversity was good' 'Diversity is great' but it never actually provided any reasons why diversity was actually good. Then stated that the text explained many reasons why diversity had issues, but that it was worth pushing through for the good.

The teacher to their credit actively admitted that there really wasn't anything that made it good outside of 'Diversity of thought' which I had argued for.

The only point in which I could find diversity to be useful is if you were looking to penetrate a foreign market or if you had say a prominently black market that you wanted to appeal to. Even then, in most cases you would need a single advisor and you wouldn't want to hire blacks either.

Fuck your food. If we put a man on the moon we can follow a recipe.

Attached: braveheart_Trump.jpg (225x203, 81K)

its our strengh user

youtube.com/watch?v=YaGdwfykYGY

The jew can feel not so ugly.

If you’re so superior, then why do you need forced diversity everywhere? Just face the fact that you suck and the only reason we include you in anything is because it’s illegal not to.

>We Wuz Kangs

A diverse gene pool allows more alleles to be selected for by natural selection. We should all race mix so positive traits are selected for and weak ones bread out of the gene pool. This is the only scientifically correct answer

The problem is is that weak genetic freaks keep reproducing.

Nothing for white people. Most non whites like it because they are incapable of making good societies, so instead of being around their own kind impoverished and dealing with constant crime they'd rather live with whites. But if they could be amongst their own kind and still have the standard of living of white countries, they'd choose that.

Go find a job nigger, we'll check this shit later.

Blondes aren't white

You shuold die like the jewtuber muslim hater shooter, alone and being forget by everyone in one hour

stfu cracka ass BITCH. WHITES are genetically weak

Rape

Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.

Button nose, point nose, upturned nose. Small eyes, almond eyes, large eyes. Sandy blonde hair, mousey blonde hair, light blonde hair. High cheeks, flatter cheeks, round cheeks. Dimpled chin, smooth chin, round chin.

Nothing wrong with diversity, I love it.

This ladies and gentlemen, is why the Dark Races can never compare.

Attached: 1509700102072.jpg (480x640, 89K)

>positive traits are selected for and weak ones bred out of the gene pool
We've already done this, but some fucking faggots keep letting them back in.

You can sell it to weak minded white people if you want to destroy them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Nobel_laureates

Attached: basedkorean.jpg (660x360, 140K)

dumb fuckin whitey that shit aint diversity, aint a single brotha in that

I love diversity.

Attached: Diversity14938452.png (748x667, 669K)

>We should all race mix so positive traits are selected for and weak ones bread out of the gene pool.
Who told you only positive traits pass on? Expanding genetic diversity means shit, humans are not dogs or horses
Do you even genetics?

but traits suited for particular environments have already been selected for, thats why there are seperate races

You are an anti-white screamer, user. You scream because you see people talking about something you disagree with and, therefore, you make noise in an attempt to stop that discussion. It's not complicated; it's only screaming, only noise, though.

user., you're screaming!

You should have pointed out that that anti-white only wants mixing in white countries: Asia will stay Asian and the 50+ black countries are not in danger of mixing away their black populations; only white populations in white countries are being targetted for GENOcide, the deliberate destruction of a racial group's GENOcide.

*racial group's GENOtype.

It's a meme, especially the "diversity is our strength". It's like a mind virus that's infected a significant portion of the population. I'm sure your typical liberal would struggle to explain what's so good about it if questioned. You can just ask them if they truly believe Japan, South Korea or even Israel would be better off if they were majority sub-saharan.

Beautiful brown babies

fpbp

>we're superior but we hate our own women

typical negro

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

same girl

Attached: 1493929055168.jpg (750x750, 117K)

You appreciate ypipo more.

First day I see

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

The word "capitalist" was invented by Mr Karl Marx as a strawman to advance his supposed solution of commie-ism, "faggot."

Nothing, and the people's opinion on whether it's good or not don't matter, the elites made the decision to start letting non whites in. There should have to be a nationwide vote before any country decides to let a bunch of foreigners in, people are what make a society, choosing to let foreigners in or not is the biggest decision a country can make. Only thing we can do now is overthrow our oppressive governments and then run out all the non whites.

>tfw i genuinly believed multiculturalism and diversity were strengths just two years ago
>tfw i voted for the Greens in the 2016 federal election
i have gone too far down the rabbit hole that i am absolutely disgusted with my past self

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I kind of wonder if we'd complain a lot more about trivial shit if we just had white people.

nothing, diversity correlates with increased TV consumption, less civic participation, and distrust of neighbors

I used to be more left leaning because of environmental issues but the psychotic anti-white bias pushed me hard right. Why the mass immigration? Why couldn't they just leave us alone?

Nothing

Remember

“Diversity” = white genocide

Why are ONLY white countries called to accept diversity?

Does Israel require diversity? Mexico? Iran? Ghana?

Nope, just:
- USA
- France
- Germany
- Sweden
- Canada
- Poland
- Hungary
Etc etc

Hmmmmmmm intereting isn’t it?

Nope, weak genetic freaks are evolutionary successful. "strong" people are not, that's why they aren't breeding

Nothing. Every ((diverse)) empire collapsed when it stopped being homogeneous

BECAUSE LE EBIN ETHNIC FOOD AND NIGGER MUSIC

Diversity is kike's strength. Ours strength is in uniformity.

yeah that would have been a good thing to mention

dumb thots

Diversity is good when your from a majority of shitstain color people. You ever notice the dark ones always want to whiten up.

yeah yeah we know newfag. go back to twitter

That doesn't really surprise me. DESU the conformist behavior from certain whites like the ones pictured in the OP kind of annoys me. Like there's never been a profound or original thought in their head. If the tv tells them be a trad wife to a white man, they'll do it. If it tells them fuck black guys and be a slut, they'll do it. If it tells them jump off a bridge, they'll do it.

Racism is fun, but why assume other user is white? I'm maori, and even i hate niggers.

Fuck off Quebec.

You can choose what color of pussy to fuck.

Say what?
Besides
> Bomb the shit out of stable middle eastern countries, and south asian countries because your kike masters wanted.
> Socities turn shit
> They naturally escape to stable countries
> "Muh stable country ruined by sandniggers n shiet

Fucking mutts

Attached: white_degenerate_wants_to_be_a_nigger.jpg (634x370, 35K)

This.
You don't get any cost of raising them,schooling them, just take them from their homeland and pay them pennies.
If your own nations people dont like it, then they are racists.

they are just the most recent evolutionary link towards modern humans. its all so much simpler when you realize that

Yeah it's kinda true and sad at the same time.

Leftist stupidity.

Researchers find out that teams with diverse academic backgrounds are better at tackeling problems.

E.g. if you put mathematicians, physicists, electrical and mechanical engineers into a team they perform better at solving problems than a team only consisting of physicists.

Leftards now assume that (without even having data about it) diversity is strength.
So if you pour enough niggers into it, everything will magically get better.
Cognitive diversity on academic level -> proven to be good.
(((DIVERSITY))) -> leftard idiocy showing how they are even to dumb to read an abstract.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8

nothing diversity is a kike meme

Implying every blonde looks like the girls in this pic

Yep my life without chilli peppers wouldn't be the same. I love spicy food.

Because theres niggers.

Nothing. Literally nothing.

Diversity just means chasing down Whites!

Attached: CwKSePTW8AEwUHc.jpg (1200x1200, 96K)