Are you happy for everything Trump has accomplished so far?

Are you happy for everything Trump has accomplished so far?

Attached: america.jpg (268x188, 7K)

Draft dodging fatso that cannot speak in complete sentences nor connect two sentences together. Trump's a fucking buffoon that's playing a TV character that someone else wrote the lines for.

Shut the fuck up shill we're talking about Nasim now.

He's only getting started.

Attached: 1511992915874.png (571x659, 267K)

Yes, he has destroyed American international hegemony.

>imagine knowing this little about geo-politics

Everyone should have dodged that draft. We should have been more worried about the communists who took over the universities than the ones shitting in rice paddies thousands of miles away.

Absolutely unless I'm forgetting something but I don't expect zero flaws. I voted for her but I'll vote for him next time.

Meme flag your opinion is disregarded
> btw show your real flag obama leaf

Much better than the other option.

Remember, Trump got 63 M votes.

Attached: 1517289700259.jpg (1740x1555, 271K)

witnessed

He's not terrible.

But he should just ask the american people to industrialize again.

no he keeps backing Israel
Did nothing about opioids
kept up drug war on pot
no attempt to balance budget

As a recent immigrant from India, I can safely say he is everything wrong with this country. He is closed minded, and does not understand that this country is the world's country.

Attached: 1507610768872.gif (204x195, 1.05M)

Love the man
>I want to believe

The apocalypse isn't an accomplishment.

Very. When I heard that he was sending the national guard to the southern border I was so proud of my president, and my nation

Go unfuck your nation Kerpal. And remember, you can't be a world power if you believe in toilet witches and shit in the streets
>don't shit in my streets. kthx

Attached: tw.jpg (2000x1356, 221K)

Technically impressive, loo.

Its not anymore and wont be for atleast 7 years. But we will make sure that it will be our nation only for many more years to come.

The best President in over a 100 years.

I'm happy that Trump's dumpster fire of an administration is converting Gen Z into an army of Marxists.

Attached: 4chan4.png (753x478, 174K)

Can you name one single state legal dispensary that has been raided in the last two years? Meaning that it is a dispensary that does not violate state law and agreements e.g. next to a school

hell yes, can't wait for more of his agenda to be implemented

Attached: a892.jpg (404x620, 67K)

YESGE IN HERE FAGGOTS

You haven't met gen z, they think communism is for fags and kike slaves, like you.

When's the big repeating number coming? It's probablybgoing to be something eye opening again. Maybe trumps boarder welcomes a fleeing Mexican administration that ask for trumps help to invade Mexico to stop the gangs running the country and restore catholic peace to the land.

>tax cuts for kikes
>massive debt increases
>appoints tons of swampfolk to the positions he's bothered appointing at all

what a big year for a big boy president

Attached: 4vKpFbq.png (660x692, 813K)

As l recall it was tax cuts for everyone in the largest reform in 35 years

Trump is everything that is right with this country

because kikes like bezos needed to have more money kept in their bulging wallets instead of given to the country that enables their kike businesses, sure

Attached: 20180404_013443.jpg (1564x1505, 1.11M)

>Hasn't built wall
>Hasn't deported illegals, wanted to save DACA
>Done nothing on healthcare
Well at least we have tariffs on chinknips?

Attached: asdf.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

Wall is under construction, nobody gives a shit about healthcare. More illegals are getting deported than under Obama, there’s ICE raids being conducted throughout the countryside.

He gets it