My Aryan lads

My Aryan lads ,

These are very important concepts to understand GOD :

BRAHMAN, PARAMATMA , BHAGAVAN

using simple analogy :

BRAHMAN = Sun Rays = All pervading Aspect
PARAMATMA = Sun Disc = Localized Aspect
BHAGAVAN = Sun Planet = Personal Aspect

Ask me any relevant questions you might have !

Attached: 0AC44F33-4BC6-4BB3-8061-5B6BA954590B.jpg (1598x1998, 759K)

that's a really shitty analogy and I bet you haven't read any relevant literature

What books are you considering relevant ?

The analogy is in simple terms for even children to understand.

>what is reading comprehension
>losing the personality I was given?
no you don't lose anything, you only stand to gain

Brahman = Atman
That's all this religion is saying.

for
gaining an understanding does not mean losing what makes your person unique, rather it means to unite the two, because they are not separate

The VEDĀNTA is that GOD is ALL these 3 aspects .

As BRAHMAN , He is all pervading, He time and space and energy

As PARAMATMA , He is localized in everyone’s hear and in each and every atom in the universe

As BHAGAVAN , He is personally present in His Supreme Abode GOLOKA VRINDAVAN beyond this material sky

heart*

There are a million different takes on theistic Hinduism and there's a whole other giant and older sect that doesn't even bother with vishnu. Vedanta is Brahman = Atman, no matter which way you formulate the cosmology.

>spewing vedic garbage
>not acknowledging the divinity of hellenism

How do you know your take is right ?

Who is your teacher ?

You should be little more humble and approach the true Acharyas like Prabhupada.

Prabhupada is the Second Coming of Christ and he knows better than anyone else .

The ocean of knowledge he brought to the west from east is matchless !

I suggest you study his books firstly,

All freely available at Prabhupadabooks.com
And Krishnapath.org

>Prabhupada is the Second Coming of Christ
hahaha ok man, chill out and step back. you are in a cult. I was involved with Hinduism for many years and have read many scriptures and read works many different teachers, including prabhupada.

Read:
>the gita
>tripura rahasya
>shiva rahasya
>yoga yajnavakya
>shvetashvatara upanishad

they all have the exact same message. you can go on and on and read other texts from tantric traditions like hatha or laya yoga, or the brahmanas to learn advaita vedanta, it doesn't matter; brahman=atman is the point of it all.

You suck at religion

My son , this is the problem . You just can’t see how much you are contaminated by the CULT the size of the World .

You are so desensitized by so many different teachers that you can’t even notice who is raping you any longer .

Just like a prostitute who is not faithful to any many.

My son you know absolutely nothing

ABOUT VEDANTA

Nirguna Brahman is the ultimate reality which never changes.

Sirguna Brahman is Brahman with attributes and qualities. This is the Ishvara who is in control of the Maya which we are experiencing as reality.

Atman is the real self within everyone and is identical with Brahman, can never be said to be equal with Ishvara though.

Brahman/Maya, Purusha/Prakriti, Shiva/Shakti are basically the same things. They are like fire and its ability to burn or milk and its whiteness. You can never separate these from each other. Brahman is consciousness and Maya/Shakti is the energy/power.

It is said that the universe came to be so that God could experience it's infinite creativity/potentiality. Reality wasn't created because God had to create but reality is created as a mere lila (play/sport of God).

Ultimately God is the only actor/player in this world and this means there is no such thing as free-will yet because we falsely identify with the actions and thoughts that arise before us we create the false ego and the illusion that we do have free-will. The witness consciousness within everyone removed from the individual ego is essentially identical with Brahman.

Ramakrishna and all the great Hindu holy men who achieve moksha attest to the fact that they no longer feel as though they are doers in the world but only witnesses. They speak in terms of "I am the machine and god is the operator", "I am the house and god is the indweller".

I hear you man. I don't know what Supreme Lord means. I just know it means Everything.

“So he's playing childish, foolish things? He's giving some wrong information? Imagination? What business he has got to do that? But these Māyāvādī rascals will say that "the demigods are also māyā, Kṛṣṇa is also māyā, everything is māyā." Therefore we call them Māyāvādī, everything māyā. Kṛṣṇa-bhakti is māyā. They say it is good for raising oneself to the platform of impersonalism. Their process is that you, if you want to go higher platform, you take one staircase and get on it, and then throw it away. Because you don't require to come down again. That is their philosophy. So you take any means, the Ramakrishna Mission also says like that. Yata mata tata patha. "You can worship brahma-varcasa, you can worship Devī-māyā; you can worship Vasūn; you can worship Rudra; you can worship anyone; ultimately, you become one with the Supreme." Most misguiding.”

>now he's literally poo-posting
i stopped dealing with hinduism because its a retarded, goofy-ass set of beliefs. it's fun because it explains how the world was created using metaphysical cosmology, ayurveda and yogic disciplines were neat too, but at the end of it all the message is the individual soul (jiva) is the same as brahman... In the gita it is called krishna. I can already tell what kind of person you are, it's fine I have met a few of you ISKCON guys or whatever and you are all more devoted to your leader than you are to krishna, which is also hilarious because the entire point of far east religions is to totally disconnect your mind from the world. Bakti will not end samsara, no matter how many times you chant hare krishna, you will be stuck here.

The fact you are arguing on Jow Forums and defending a person is proof enough you don't know the point of this religion. Read Ribhu Gita and tell me it's not saying the same thing as Bagavad Gita. You think you know vedanta? read the 12 principal upanishads, they confirm what I am saying.

>a Hare Krishna
>thinking he understands any of this
Read Vashista's Yoga and get back to me.

Attached: very retarded frog.png (669x514, 25K)

>Brahman/Maya, Purusha/Prakriti, Shiva/Shakti are basically the same things.
Sort of, it depends on the traditon in which they are placed and then they get different meanings. But I'm not going to nit-pick because everything else you are saying is spot on.

Listen up stupid. I didn’t ask you if you talk to Iskcon Jews or not !

I asked you a simple question,

WHO IS YOUR SPIRITUAL TEACHER ?

WHO IS YOUR SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY ?

Attached: globus.jpg (353x450, 39K)

>Vashista's Yoga
literally 700 pages of what i've been saying this entire thead.
>you are not you dude lmao
cool space adventures tho

Are you saying your spiritual authority is Lord Jesus Christ ?

Just please answer me . Thank you.

Yes.

Nice

Good to know this

My spiritual authority is PRABHUPAD !