How do I become American? I love freedom and I want to live in a first world country...

How do I become American? I love freedom and I want to live in a first world country. Can I qualify for asylum because the my government is killing suspected drug traffickers. If a government official is pissed he might kill me and say I was a drug trafficker. I’m afraid for my life. Mr. Duterte might have me killed.

Attached: 8DF2FA10-DA60-4CAC-960D-AE907E89E5C3.jpg (273x182, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time travel to back when your country was a colony of the USA and just come over.

>Love freedom
Ffs go somewhere else then. Also sage

why would the government be mad at you? You're a drug dealer, arn't you?

>Mr. Duterte might have me killed.

Mr Duerte can't tell you apart from any other piece of shit that gets caught under his shoe. Duerte hasn't done shit to your life it is your own paranoia, and that will last with you to any country to visit. You will call "discrimination!" abroad and "discrimination!" back home all the fucking same. Rather than run away from your own people to an alien land, try to improve your living situation with more realistic methods.

This

Quads is lucky

Well as a non-Japanese/Chinese/Korean Asian, you’re a shitskin. Therefore all you have to do is come to California on a “vacation”, then just throw out your passport and all your ID then you’re on easy street.

You don't have to "become" an American.
Just come here and go to a Filipino restaurant. I am sure the owners will hire you, since they don't even speak English and you seem to be able to read and write in it.

You aren’t European so you shouldn’t come here at all you filthy flip subhuman

Actual white person here in process of applying for green card. I'm thinking Montana because I'm a ruralfag. Any suggestions?

Try getting in if the raise act passes. You might have more of a chance.

If you want freedom, don't come here. Its going out of style.

He shouldn’t come here at all, he’s a filthy flip.

apply for citizenship and get a travel visa that covers your time over here if you plan on staying in the US for that amount of time.

Go somewhere else, OP. Search for Nomad Capitalist and other resources and get to know where it's going to be a good place to live 10 years from now. The US and most of Europe are going down (sorry bros), look for places that are in ascension.

Why do you want part-negro subhumans to move to our country?

sounds nice
you better be conservative
and cuckservative doesnt count
got any pretty women you're bringing with you?

Seriously, if you make up some story that you are a political target of Duerte, you will probably be allowed as a refugee.

Do't just say I want to live in a 1st world country and you love Disneyland... It has to be a political persecution that you are unable to avoid and your life/liberty are in danger.

So you join some party that is opposed to Duarte and say he has sent henchmen to kill you and they know who you are and you are in hiding.

That's it... but have a solid well rehearsed lie and some documentation of your political involvement.

What the fuck... it's worth a shot if you are in the US on Vacation. or near the embassy just give it a whirl.

why not, we wuz kangz and shit already man, haven't you heard of cheddar man

fuck off Philippines, you left the union
no refunds

Filipinos are third world monkeys, they have no unique culture whatsoever. They should be barred from coming here

'm going to the Philippines next week. Any recommendations on where to go, where not to?

but so are Brits, they're more related to blacks than Filipinos. Brits are annoying and they have funny teeth that I really don't like to look at. Brits tend to look like over-sized mole rats as well, have you ever seen an attractive British woman? Probably not

Don’t go there, it’s a disgusting hellhole filled with the biggest amount of untermensch yet. Just go to Japan or China instead.

Fuck off we're full

Brits have thousands of years worth of cultural roots. Filipinos are filthy shitskins who are the rapebabies of negros, chinks and spainards.

You are 70 years too late, m8

but brits are gay and have always been. why not side with Germany on this one bud?

>in process of applying for green card
how

Come to PA, we need more white people to counter balance the nigs.

We shouldn’t never gotten rid of Japanese occupation in the Filthipinnes. That way those filthy subhumans would’ve been driven to extinction.

Probably a chink or has an actual degree in something useful.

It'll take him a decade tho unless he marries some US chick. We only allow diversity visa for shitskins.

I’m glad to live in Pittsburgh, we should also import the south African whites as well.

Not true. Filipinos came from Taiwan and Indonesia. We had Indianised kingdoms before Spanish came.

After a few decades white people will be gone. No more white devils.

muh culture! my friend, my buddy, my pal, we are nascar americans so what culture do we even have? We're only a shitty replica of the cultures that were involved creating our country. This is why I am moving to Poland, where there is only one race in many communities, and they made their own original culture

Nice we wuzzing their pal, most of you are part-negrito. You look completely different from the average Taiwanese person. No way the US should accept more filth like pic related.

Attached: 7EFFDB31-B914-4441-B5F1-EBD869AEC4E9.jpg (1066x800, 328K)

>Calls people white devils
>yet wants to move to the US

Now we know why we shouldn’t accept your kind into your country. Hopefully Durture takes back the 3 million we did allow.

>south African whites
kek

Attached: americanscarethismuch.png (1243x678, 72K)

Still better then Filipinos

>Pittsburgh

Pitts looks like a dump. I live in 610 and we are getting flooded with spics. They always, ALWAYS bitch about the cold. I can't understand why they come here, I moved out near Easton and it's not so bad. I can't stand PRs or NJ faggot. Every NJ driver can't drive for shit and always has a mutt baby with them, and yet they love to brag about how NJ is better than rural retards-PA.

I am thinking of moving out to the middle, or moving way up north. I just want to be away from spics,nigs, and NJ assholes.

Attached: 1521662524942.jpg (900x900, 314K)

The point is that no one in America gives a fuck about the "plight" of South African whites. They are genetically close to spics anyway

Attached: boersandspics.png (546x548, 49K)

It’s not so bad here, the only shitskins that we do have are a few blacks and pajeets. Most of which live in the hill area. Which means the rest of the city isn’t ineffected with niggers. But I respect your opinion if you don’t like our city.

Attached: 25A6EEEA-4864-4243-8607-5E8C513FBCB4.jpg (720x697, 66K)

Come in like Mexicans, through the southern border. Then cry and demand rights. It's worked for millions of Beaners

You could actually do this and also please dont.

23,000 is still impressive

>They are genetically close to spics anyway

Now I know you’re nothing but a kike shill, you still believe that retards fake study about how they’re part nigger?

I wouldn't know, I was born here. Do your own research. There are plenty of dirty flips here so it's not impossible to become a citizen. Just don't start with the asylum angle because it will probably just make it harder for you.

>Be Fillipina woman
>Marry fat, desperate American man
>Bring over the rest of your family on the family Visa
It's worked for hundreds of thousands of other Niggapinos.

>fake study
Sorry to break it for you, but the study is real. They have 6% non-white admixture, in average. Is that a problem for you?

Attached: boerancestry.jpg (600x651, 99K)

Texas

>kill drug dealers
>make drugs legal and sell them
>the number of drug addicts increases but your country becomes 100x richer
Idk if it would be a bad idea. I personally wouldn't take drugs, it would be everyone's decision + my life would be better due to the extra money my country would get.

This is why, fuck off we're full! We don't need any more gooks/spics/nogs. We only need what made this country great, Caucasians. So, no, you can't come here, again, fuck off, we're full! Duerte is based, and you probably are a drug dealer, hence you deserve your fate. If your not, you shouldn't have to worry. Damn gooks

And you can't get in~

Nayyhhh nayhhh nayhh~

Attached: 1521790471455.jpg (480x604, 120K)

>Yes good goy, believe in a fake study likely made by pro-ANC shills. Accept loads of subhumans into America instead.

Attached: 4A792822-22FC-4971-BBEF-A49C37FCA14F.png (1584x864, 75K)

Don’t be a victim. Become a vigilante yourself. Let the bullets fly! I love Duterte.

If you’re a qt Filipino girl, then grab hold of some American tourist and marry him.

Attached: DD0BDEB2-F17C-481F-89DB-DA415ECD6F77.jpg (562x539, 115K)

is one of these the bantu

fpbp

Fix your country first. Yall lost your chance several decades ago to be under us lol yall asked for freedom and look what yall did with it.

6% non-white admixture is still a whole lot more white than any capital city in western Europe. I'd take a nation of 94% white, on average, than a nation led by Jews and niggers.

Deny reality and believe whatever you want, buddy. It won't change shit.

Attached: 1478315082686.jpg (324x291, 28K)

He’s not a gook, at least Koreans have some type of culture. Even if it is pozzed as fuck now. These are literal asian niggers with no ancestral roots other then being occupied over and over again. I hope we make a deal with Durture to give back the 3 million flips living in our country so they can be arrested.

>No magazine in his rifle

Attached: 1468254408799.jpg (345x336, 214K)

This, Texans actually have more nonwhite genetics due to mixing with spics.

It’s only going to get known more through alternative media. I own loads of houses because I’m apart of real estate and I’d accept loads of them into Pittsburgh. Keep believe your fake ANC propaganda. Even if it is true, they’re still far more european then your average southern white.

Attached: 39A6DB98-33DA-409D-9EC5-1339EFCF7A3E.jpg (960x590, 51K)

Good point. Still though, fuck off, we're full. Agree, it'd be great if Duerte would take the ones already here back!

>Texas

Good god no, you guys are literal nonwhite rapebabies now. Even if whites do exist in Texas they’re probably lower then 42% by now.

Attached: D60E4E5C-3AF6-499E-A98A-9C01297273AE.jpg (960x720, 122K)

why do filipinos look like mexicans

No, it's different. South Africans are 6% mixed, and the country is only 22% white demographically. Europeans are mixed very very rarely (100% Euro) and have a bunch of niggers moving in. We should keep mixed whites out of Europe, just like we should keep mixed "white hispanics" out of America.

I need a study on that. White Americans are extremely white and Texas is still 40% white.

>Make up some story about Duterte
OP is gonna get fucked, not only with Duterte but the Filipinos too.

Why?

Your average Texan white would look out of place in a white majority Midwest. This is counted as white over there.

Attached: 78456196-883F-49B4-8FA4-4978918BBEAF.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Pure white countries don't seem to be very good at keeping the Niggers out. And I was talking about an African nation for Afrikaners anyway.

Cross the border.

I'm from the midwest(Wisconsin). Non-Hispanic whites in say rural Texas are still very white.

This, America and Australia should take them in, Britain and the Netherlands wouldn’t accept them anyways because it would go against the EU’s rules. Plus they’re far more whiter then spics and only a few of them actually are 6% black. A lot are actually fully European since they moved there during the apartheid.

We don't need anymore filipinos...

go to the usa on a tourist visa
tell them that you are targeted by the government who wants to kill you framing as a drug dealer because you are a tranny (oh, i forgot, you have to become one) and mr. duterte saw you on the streets and fell in love with you on the first sight (you have to be attractive enough to back it up) but you scorned him so he raped you and drove you naked to the streets and then decided to kill to make you silent. i think asylum is guaranteed...

He's right on terms. In the South, whites have, in average 2% non-white admixture. In the rest of the country, admixture is negligible. But consider that most white Americans descend from recent immigrants, that didn't have time to race mix. Incidence of non-white admixture only appears in the South because historically it was a region that received very little immigration from Europe, past colonial times.

Attached: D3E6D58B-178A-429A-8DE8-2072B4071511.jpg (1024x340, 84K)

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Attached: 1520402606241.jpg (740x418, 124K)

2% on average says nothing to the number of "pure Europeans". Most Europeans have about 1-2% admixture anyway.

I'm talking about the Southern United States, retard.

Attached: 1477437265722.jpg (500x456, 40K)

You’re probably to a kike shill my friend, they’ve been pushing Anti-Boer propaganda as of let due to that Caravan being exposed.

A good portion of Europe has ~2% African admixture, especially Spain and Italy, but it even extends into Germany. Most whites in America who actually have a mixed past are going to be 5%+, especially if the mixing was more recent than a few generation ago.

Still most White South Africans are Europeans. Coloureds are the ones with nonwhite genetics.

FU fix your own God forsaken country.

YOU HAVE TO BUMP MY NASIME THREAD AND PRAY TO TRUMP

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Here's a pretty good map of Europe:
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml

I'd support a military intervention into the coming SA war. But only if it led to an independent state for the Afrikaner people to exist by themselves.

I support it as well, although allowing to let women and children to come here in the meantime would be nice as well.

Nah, there's too many niggers here and too little incentive for the Boers to fight for their own nation. Hard times create strong men.

The Midwest and Northwest is relatively nog-free if you don’t count the cities.

Alright I'm home now so I can finally post from my computer.

You can come only if you vote for Trump and you have to take the nasty philipino women off our hands

Northeast as well. But the rural communities cannot support large numbers of refugees.

>You can come only if you vote for Trump and you have to take the nasty philipino women off our hands

Too bad he called whites in this thread "devils", so much for that. We should really make a deal with Durture to send back all the flips living here.

My city has loads of houses for sale, I can probably plant some of them in there. I'm with real estate believe it or not. I just don't want the women or children getting killed in combat while the male soldiers fight for their lives against the niggers. Plus the only part of America with a noticable black problem is the South. Most of them wouldn't be going there anyways.

Attached: 1511244560880.gif (480x360, 2.29M)

The white population of South Africa is about 4 million people. If you take the people out of that number who are not able to you would, conservatively, end up with about 3 million refugees. The city of Chicago has a population of about 5 million.

The simple fact of the matter is that because of Jews and cuck-y men tens of thousands, perhaps more, of innocents are going to die in what will be the bloodiest war in the past century. There's very little we can do about it other than plant the seeds so that we can rebuild from the ashes.

For real, it would be actually easier for OP to get to the US if it was the 1930s/1940s. Back then, the Failpenis was pretty much an US colony, and thus was exempt from the then tough American immigration laws and had easier relocation to America, similar to the arrangement with Puerto Rico today.

No, I don't care.

At least 50% still