It's because of the dogs, isn't it?

fHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>30 No.166
i believehe said hell was not real

no because he said it was wrong for israel to kill some muslims

He's not Canadian.

oh ok

THE BEST TIMELINE

This faggot is a complete libcuck anyway. How a dumb shit like him became Pope is beyond me.
Catholicism was a mistake.

This bought pope needs to be burned at the stake for heresy and treason.

>"Heresy"
>When you want to consume the opiate of the masses but the leader of your religion doesn't like hatred

Attached: 4chan4.png (753x478, 174K)

How many little boys has he fucked in the ass? My guess at least 299. Not counting all the niggers he sucked off and the fact he is dying of aids.

something something Q predicted this

Wait...didn't Q predict this??? ';o\

Praise the Lord! Expel this heretic!

Attached: 1515124578629.gif (526x576, 1.03M)

The bullshit here is how come this didn't happen way earlier

>he is dying of aids
As long as he’s dying. And soon.

He'll be okay. The God Emperor is merciful.

Attached: trumpope.jpg (668x501, 37K)

Can’t impeach a pope.

Misconception, he said that Hell as we know it in popular culture "fire and lava and demons with pitchforks" isn't real and that that idea of Hell comes from Dante, not actual religious texts. Hell in the Bible is described simply as the agony that is the absence of God completely.

It's because he said there's no hell, when bad people die they just stop existing, essentially absolving sinners of any fear of eternal damnation.

That's like saying America was a mistake because Obama became president

Fucken wrong

Attached: Heresy.jpg (535x437, 52K)

The Schism was a mistake.

What do you make of the vision of hell as revealed by Our Lady of Fatima?
>She opened Her hands once more, as She had done the two previous months. The rays [of light] appeared to penetrate the earth, and we saw, as it were, a vast sea of fire. Plunged in this fire, we saw the demons and the souls [of the damned]. The latter were like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, having human forms. They were floating about in that conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames which issued from within themselves, together with great clouds of smoke. Now they fell back on every side like sparks in huge fires, without weight or equilibrium, amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fright (it must have been this sight which caused me to cry out, as people say they heard me). The demons were distinguished [from the souls of the damned] by their terrifying and repellent likeness to frightful and unknown animals, black and transparent like burning coals. That vision only lasted for a moment, thanks to our good Heavenly Mother, Who at the first apparition had promised to take us to Heaven. Without that, I think that we would have died of terror and fear.

Attached: fatima.jpg (805x1147, 194K)

Vatican reads Jow Forums and takes dictation from polacks.. confirmed.Jow Forums rules the world.

Cool, now how's about an actual source?

Because not even the fringe Catholic news sources are talking about this. It's bullshit meant to trick idiots like you

Attached: 1522806190499.png (237x330, 43K)

There is no procedure to impeach the Pope.

>meaningless buzzwords
WHOO!
Great argument dude! Sure showed everyone with your vague argument that says fucking nothing!

Very simple, Satan disguised himself as Gabriel and tricked the evil Muhammad into creating the cult of Islam. All Islamic figures are/were possessed/influenced by demons and the Devil.

Sounds too good to be true honestly.

Attached: 800px-1289624777422.jpg (800x495, 50K)

Sure there is.

Attached: gun.jpg (1500x922, 267K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I thought Washington Pundit was Qanon.

About fucking time.

a bb gun?

Excommunication when?

thank god, he truly is stepping in for once

Attached: beauty.png (584x768, 422K)

Well shit. Thanks Google images...

The position of Pope is blasphemous by default. Nobody can be God's voice on earth.

This

He worships the fukin kikes and satan

>TWP is fake news
>Did you hear what TWP said about the pope? Pope BTFO!
You all have to go back

Attached: 1515647506465.jpg (270x270, 20K)

Can't happen.

Why does this faggot have a nigger foot fetish?

Attached: cucktholics.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

Based. Even so;
>Peter's Church firing more Popes in 5 years than in the previous 500

Do you feel it?

Attached: 1521080703873.jpg (2000x847, 121K)

Q predicted this.

BEGOME ORTHODOX

Attached: faithgoldy.jpg (1348x714, 94K)

And the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels

Stop posting here

>FrancisIDF showing up in force

Attached: 1522583972848.jpg (630x375, 157K)

What is stopping Trump from invading the Vatican and becoming Pope?

>Hell in the Bible is described simply as the agony that is the absence of God completely.
Actually read the Bible. It's very different from what you think it is. Jesus is an absolute shitlord BTFO Jews left and right, and talking about God's wrath and actual fire and brimstone, burning lake of fire Hell.

So Hillary still has a chance to be pope?

IMPEACH

Attached: IMG_5258.jpg (1590x1193, 1.27M)

IMPEACH CCLXVI

Attached: qpope.jpg (462x294, 49K)

pedo pope

Hes not even the pope. Consider all the following unprecedented facts about Benedict (the real pope):
>he still lives in the Vatican
>he still wears papal white
>he never took his birth name back
>everyone still calls him "your holiness"
You cant "step down" as the vicar of christ. There is no such thing as a "pope emeritus" and in the eyes of god and the catholic church, he's still pope until he dies. They just blackmailed him to step into the shadows to position their globalist mouthpiece.

Look it up.

Going back on his campaign promise of not invading Muslim countries during an election year is politically unwise.

He's not a cardinal, that's kinda a requirement to be elected pope.

I’ll consider rejoining Catholicism if they impeach anti pope Francis become trad and reverse Vatican II

Your retarded and your points aren't worth arguing.

I want to pummel your stupid faggot face into the pavement you raging cocksucker

jesus christ is that real

nytimes.com/2018/04/03/opinion/pope-opus-dei.html

It's kinda true, look what we did to Europe

>i dont have a response

Attached: brainlet.png (255x198, 5K)

But but muh decendants of Peter!

I’ll go running in the streets screaming my lungs out with joy if Burke becomes pope.

Soon. For trad.

It's well within possibility that they'll get rid of Francis, but there's ~1% chance of repealing Vatican II in the foreseeable future unless Christianity as a whole is forced into open war with Islam (~15% chance in the next 50-100 years.)

>"leader" of religion says hell isn't real
>xtian zealots: lol no gtfo

>Bishop of Rome
>Bishops can absolutely retire
What else you got?

No, he's quite right. Having two Popes in white is like having a chessboard with two white kings.

I am old enough to remember when JPII was Pope and we were regularly assured that papal resignation was inconceivable.

No, user. If you had any idea how the church works you'd know that a pope literally cannot be impeached. There's nothing of the sort that's ever happened, and there never will be.

"You don't resign paternity." --George Weigel, papal biographer

>we were regularly assured that papal resignation was inconceivable.

We were assured of a lot of things. Though Benedict still wears white, Francis underwent formal election and ceremony. What's worse is that this establishes modern precedent for forcibly removing Popes for political reasons. Shit's going to turn into a lobbyist-fest if Catholics don't lay down the law.

>inb4 meme if he does happen

...What so Francis is the Venom Pope and Benedict is the true Big Pope, creating Outer Heaven in some far off nation?

Well technically speaking pope is right about Hel(l) not existing. It's the fucking Norse underworld.

You're probably a protestant though which isn't really Christian. You're about as Christian as Mormons or Jehovah Witnesses.

fucking jews appropriating white culture

>The pope is the official leader of every Christian on Earth and controls the keys of Heaven and Hell
>"Christians" accuse the pope of "heresy"
>???
>You burn in Hell forever

Or you could just become Marxist and avoid this whole headache. :)

Attached: 4chan4c1.png (751x477, 338K)

its called excommunication, and yes you can

Praise Kek?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1 (1).jpg (800x800, 69K)

Popes can resign from the office. It doesn't matter if they decide to keep the name and the clothes if they have relinquished the office. And Benedict is a heretical antipope, as are all of the Vatican II claimants to the papacy.

>when bad people die they just stop existing, essentially absolving sinners of any fear of eternal damnation.
I'd imagine the greater fault in this is that it goes against the concept of the immortal soul.

religion was a mistake

The problem is that both brownshirt and glasses were chosen for political reasons. Also the Catholic church has a long history of devolving into what's basically a civil war over "Your Popu is shit"

Russia is trying to impeach poor refugee loving pope
That's it Inpeeeeeech glumpf

Jesus was well known to speak in metaphor.
Do you think he actually cursed the fig tree? Do you eat figs?

Attached: hell.jpg (1024x1377, 214K)

MAKE THY WAY INTO THIS THREAD SODOMITES

>you'd know that a pope literally cannot be impeached

No shit. Impeachment didn't exist until a millennium later and has no religious connotation. Papal Renunciation is unironically an officially accepted practice.

wtf

>>The pope is the official leader of every Christian on Earth and controls the keys of Heaven and Hell
Wrong, dipshit
Where in the Bible does it say anything about a Pope?
Harlot Church—An apostate church will come to power. It will be politically powerful and extremely wealthy. It will persecute believers. It will be centered in Rome, but ecumenical.
Revelation 17:3-17
Harlot Church—The apostate church will be destroyed by the Antichrist who will then demand worship of himself.
Revelation 13:4-5, 13-15; 17:16-17

>be a Marxist
>fight for a dictatorship of the proletariat
>dictatorship of the proletariat has you purged
wew

>Look what we did to Europe...
>...after they started practicing atheism
They did it to themselves

Attached: heresy.png (349x345, 88K)

Papist shill damage control. Your prince is a heretic and so are you.