I converted to Christianity recently, but Im having trouble picking a church

I converted to Christianity recently, but Im having trouble picking a church.
Brother Nathanael is really selling me on the Orthodox church. What does Jow Forums think

Attached: christ.jpg (1100x2127, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freepathways.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/i-was-brainwashed/
youtube.com/watch?v=5D8OxrSZZU8
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/12/02/565464499/greek-orthodox-church-sells-land-in-israel-worrying-both-israelis-and-palestinia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing wrong with the Orthodox Church.

Russian Orthodoxy is the only real path. Once you go Orthodox you will realize that modern American Christianity is built upon blasphemy. Orthodox is as serious and as close as you will get to God.

Christianity existed before the Church, it's more important to read and follow your bible then get mixed up in the culture of man.

You'll want to avoid C^tholics though, they're pretty blasphemous.

Don't be a Christcuck if you are white. It's not the religion of our ancestors. Christcucks are traitors to our people.

Catholicism. The prophecies predicted the current degeneracy and the incoming chastisement, just look up Our Lady of Akita

Attached: 5399878989_d0ec284d36_b.jpg (770x1024, 535K)

Orthodox is the only way.

I dont fuck with catholics, but I think the bible is pretty clear that congregation is important
Im sure you get along just fine with your fragmented, improvised faith. I however want to know christ
Catholicism strikes me as perverted and worldly, and the present pope is barely a man, let alone a man of god

Laestadian Lutheranism is the way to go.
>Based Finnish Autists
You know what. I was going to make a list of good things, but instead I'm just going to post the criticisms of someone who "escaped". They serve as a better argument than what could intentionally be compiled.

Premarital sex is a sin.
– Contraception is a sin.
– Homosexuality is a sin.
– Wearing any makeup is a sin (as well as colouring your nails).
– Having piercings and/or tattoos is a sin.
– Dyeing your hair is a sin.
– Any music from the last century is horrifyingly sinful.
– Being a professional athlete/actor is a sin.
– Going to the cinema is a sin.
– Having a TV is a sin.
– Alcohol, drugs, gambling and swearing are sins.
– Being a female priest/preacher is a sin.
– Movies and kissing are frowned upon.

freepathways.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/i-was-brainwashed/

I too am having this problem. Roman vs Orthodox. Where I live (Australia) is mostly anglican and some catholic.
I bought Ignatius Didache bible but i believe it is geared toward Catholic church.
I tried finding English language Orthodox texts/bible but it's more hotly disputed/poorly translated.
Anyone got any tips/recommendation?

who is that angel in gustave moreau king david?
i tried looking up information but didnt find anything

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Orthodox

Attached: 1B62A6D5-2861-4BF4-B6A0-C4BF3ED7DAA4.jpg (348x360, 36K)

Satanist church 100% the same as Christianity but they are at least open about sexual molestation.

OP, my suggestion to you is to join the Greek Orthodox church

youtube.com/watch?v=5D8OxrSZZU8

I will say this though, its going to take you about 2 years of catechism and learning the religious tenets before they will baptize you.

I strongly recommend you buy copy of the the ORTHODOX STUDY BIBLE it is very high quality study bible thats been put together over 20 years.

Do your own research. Go to mass a few times at different churches - but I have feeling you will enjoy the orthodox church.

The traditions, the practices, the participation in the sacraments, and especially the Apostolic lineage of Orthodox bishops, as well as the literal unchanging practices of the church vs say the Catholic church, since the First Ecumenical councils, are all the reason why it is the authentic church.

read the bible for 3 years , study it . Then choose your church

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs
Ivan, please.

You are truly wasting your time. It is a fact that Jesus is a myth like all the Gods of the religions.

Jesus says call no man father. The Ochurch called damn near everyone Father. Also, Idolatry.

*avoid jesuits
There are true Catholics.
>The promotion of Hildegard to Doctor of the Church is one of the most important acts they've made in the past 50 years

Americans Catholics tend to be heretics. Protestantism is a joke. Eastern Orthodox and Catholic Church are in schism with each other. Catholicism is getting pozzed more each day. I recommend Orthodoxy or Independent Fundamentalist Baptist.

The Catholic Church is the Mystical Body of Christ.

>Catholics: Such thing as Papal primacy while having man at the Pope position publicly defending child raping satanist clique in US government, that should say you enough
>Protestants: A collection of jokes, most of which are rather bad, do enjoy your lesbian bishop and churches without crosses to not offend moslems
I guess not much choice left, heh?

Stopped being christian here. AMA.

Attached: 1508419927957.png (1024x680, 824K)

>icons are idols
Sasuga protestant

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

Attached: 1514432782845.png (1079x825, 663K)

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1496083119479.png (671x645, 173K)

Attached: 1508443119184.jpg (1024x601, 146K)

Everything religious is a idol

Here's the whole painting if you want

Attached: DSC04861.jpg (1063x1600, 256K)

pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.

> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.

> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.

> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

Attached: 1502091798807.jpg (1366x768, 486K)

Attached: 1502038301873.jpg (1366x768, 489K)

Good choice bro

Attached: 15221628509480.jpg (598x598, 84K)

No real Christian should give much of a damn about race. Liberal xenophilia is creepy as hell though. Love your people with a particular love, but don't make an idol of them, and don't hate other peoples. Any position apart from that is not of God.

real christians dont care about race they love race mixing even based anderson thinks race mixing is fine
Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

Attached: 1522658675740.jpg (640x1290, 84K)

underrated bants desu

Orthodox are fine just be wary of Greek Orthodox, they are basically greedy moneygrabbers that will sell out Christianity to Jews or Turks, all other orthodox hate Greek Orthodox

I'm eastern catholic btw

Case in point. npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/12/02/565464499/greek-orthodox-church-sells-land-in-israel-worrying-both-israelis-and-palestinia