Why would they allow niggers to be elites?

Why would they allow niggers to be elites?

Attached: 08578DA3-1BE6-419C-8F8A-8D4720BA6AA1.jpg (1500x1000, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuji-in#Mantra_and_mudra
youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k
youtu.be/T89KYdluVlI?t=2m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they can dance and tell good jokes

Nigger army

money
you wouldn't fool a bunch of monkeys into paying you illuminati dues? come on

If you consider Jay-Z your elite it's time to reconsider your definition of elite

True

Attached: B38A06F4-B5F4-4F24-B825-AD18D9F41537.jpg (1024x635, 99K)

The niggers loaded what are you talking about

Life isn't about money. Stop thinking like a welfare recipient.

Jay Z is not an elite. They own his ass. The best slaves are the ones that don't realize they are slaves.

Jay-Z got sued by Diamond Dallas Page for copyright infringement.

The funny part is it's actually old as fuck (more than 1500 years old).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuji-in#Mantra_and_mudra
8th Mudra 'Zai'

Attached: thumbnail_wcw_lib_00126-2bcfea50-9470-446f-94c4-e7e7bd5c78f1.jpg (700x394, 29K)

They are puppets used to subverts their race peers and weak minded whiteys

trademark*

To control lesser niggers that follow that kind of life style (drugs,sex,violence etc). Why do you think JayZ and others stumped so hard for Clinton? The nigger vote

>elites
Hahahaha, useful idiots.

Attached: 1515765149605.jpg (600x429, 53K)

Money is power you kikes already know that kys

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

Jay-Z had to get with Beyonce just to break a billion. He is far from elite. Rothschild is an elite. When you pay someone to keep you off the Forbes list then you can be an elite.

thinking niggers aren't just the court jesters

Jay-z has money, yet has no power... so money is not power. Money is comfort. Control over money is power.

Rothschilds are not elites faggot

Attached: 024558C1-54B6-4C2D-8935-281D01E5198E.jpg (1242x986, 455K)

they are puppets to control nogs

jay z was paired with beyonce to boost their influence,jews introduced them together and ordered them to marry

same for avril lavigne and chad koreger from nickleback,jews pushed them together

nigs like jay z are puppets for globalists,the globalist tells the negros what to do through the master negro.

and if you dont follow the script you get deplatformed and forgotten like kanye

They get to think they're elites. They're useful idiots. L

Nice damage control, Jacob.

He can spend his money but is just to stupid to overthrow middle eastern countries. Still a low level elite monkey

the rothchilds run the world lad,they are the ones we owe all the money too,they took control of the banking systems during the english vs french war 100s of years ago.

You cant criticise them as you would be racist.

money is a tool to gain more power,trump even said that

money doesnt get you power if you sit on it,you have to use it like soros does.

you use it to lobby,boycott and destabilize nations and force change with it.

Sanghelli are elites

Useful in controlling other nogs, only nogs will listen to other nogs when told to do something.

DELETE THIS you little fucking shit. My dad was a vampire eating thousands of babies from all parts of the world. Whats your dad done? Huh? what bitch? thats right nothing but be a plumber

Attached: 317F86B2-FBEC-49C8-99DB-D59702DA628C.jpg (1219x934, 486K)

The elite are likes, they are using the bigger as a tool to destroy the white race. They are stockpiling guns, they are going to kill white men, rape white women, and enslave our children. Wake up white people, save our land, join the Klan.

Attached: ct-kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123.jpg (2048x1629, 1.14M)

When you have enough money to gain influence, in other words, decide who gets money.. then you have power. When you can make others dance for you. Soros is on another level than Trump.

>loaded
>not even a billionaire
you really dont get it do you? these nigs are not elites, they are tools of the elite. they throw up the signs and talk about illuminati constantly because they are puppets - those truly in power do not constantly show it off so flagrantly.

Lol that nigger is not an "elite". You're not an elite
unless your a fucking Trilateral commission or Council on foreign relations member, or a central banker.

Attached: based Clint.jpg (706x450, 83K)

Yep, they're nothing more than pole dancers. They dance for money.

>Why would they allow niggers to be elites?

You mean why would they allow niggers to think they're elites.

I remind you that bitch ass uncle tom nigger was out shilling for hilldawg in 2016. He may have money; but he still dances to (((their))) tune.

Attached: Hillary and her Uncle Toms.jpg (640x454, 50K)

Attached: roths.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

Who are some actual elite individuals?
Would pic related count?

Attached: 522AF879-59D9-490B-8D38-1C417B6D9B74.jpg (170x222, 23K)

Kike perverts just use that nog as a cumrag.

Attached: jews_ford.jpg (488x399, 66K)

Attached: Cohen Hand Sign.jpg (272x185, 14K)

They didn't. They are their pet monkeys

>pet monkeys

Attached: oj-simpson.jpg (300x300, 29K)

They need reps to communicate to the niggers. Don't worry about it and don't confront. You know nothing. I don't know anything, everyone knows I am a fool.

Ok nigger

I might as well be a nigger, I don't know anything.

Do you know your father?

I came from a sperm donor, all I know was he was a chemical engineer, was 75 Swede 25% Norwegian. So no not really. I have a father who actually raised me though.

well they do play an important role - music "icons" are used to put on mass rituals and to influence culture and create more slaves for the elite. jayz and tupac were vital in enslaving the entire black race and turning them into uneducated, violent, materialistic nig nogs who idolize rappers, drug dealers and athletes. katy perry is another tool.
many such cases - lots of good youtube videos on it.

Somevody's gotta clean the toilets after they wipe out the rest of us.

Because they and their children began to believe their own propaganda.

Could your sperm dad beat up your real dad

That makes sense /thread

I don't know, he is taller but we are all pretty thin, whereas my dad has weight on him. But we already did some light fighting, and I have greater strength than him so I can guess that my bio father would as well.

>Masters

They control groups, groups within groups within groups,

Jay-Z is likely an entertainment group where he leads as a "master", like so many other groups to prevent them from backstabbing the larger power structure

Attached: 1512353930864.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

Attached: tumblr_p0nob4iMet1rld84wo1_540-768x946.png (768x946, 1017K)

they arent tho

maybe Michael Jackson got there but we saw how that turned out

The Jewish music execs pay guys to rap about drugs because it's the CIA who runs the drug world trade along with the Jewish Mafia and Mossad. The average black suffers from the bad economy just like every one else, but blacks in general share a common bond with Whites that is overlooken by most here and that is their history of being enslaved. We also share the same common enemy - the enslaver, the Jewish people. The Jewish people started and ran the slave trade. Tony Martin details this in his scholarly work, but the Jewish people since ancient times have had the goal of exterminating and enslaving all non-Jewish people. The Peoples Republics of China and North Korea were named by Jews after their biblical title of "The Chosen People". The word god in the bible is just a code word for the Jews. Adolf Hitler was a Spiritual Satanist and part of the Thule lodges and besides destroying Communism - he actively worked to destroy Christianity.

Did your sperm dad get beat by rocky in the 80s you lying joo

>"elite"
>doesn't even have a billion dollars
>at twenty billion you're still a Rothschild bitch

What about black market money

What about Jeff Bezos?

Because they use niggers to influence criminality via hip hop subculture promoting private prison share profits.

>famous
>elite
Pick only one faggot

Why are their hands so dirty ? Why don't they wash them before they go out ?

Yeah this bitch manlet jew started from the bottom and now we cant get dildos without him

Attached: 99239B92-CC7A-49F5-B006-B994DB0D06D0.jpg (210x240, 26K)

Thanks for joining us, post more pics pls i had a laugh in the other thread

Dont mind me
>111111111
>12222222
>13333333
>14444444
>15555555

>Dont mind me, im retarded and forgot that i had to use two arrows

Dont mind me, I'm extra retarded and somehow didnt know that i couldnt read these fuckers

Why do lack common education? Faggot

Because racism is a creation of elites to keep dumbass lower class whites from realizing how badly their getting fucked by the elites.

Easy patsies.

Attached: scooter-libby.jpg (462x491, 18K)

t. Mexican

This, also most of Forbes richest are not elites, like Zucchini. See how easily he got Zucced?

They use black men in satanic homosexual rituals and then call them faggots to their face and behind their backs as the lowest totampole knowing they won't actually give them any real status in the global nuke strike of ww3 they want.

SHIEIIT!

Attached: 1522743484077.jpg (600x596, 82K)

oh SHIT
WATCH OUT OP

Attached: TienImperfectCellSaga02.png (704x396, 227K)

Because they can be controlled

>Soros on another level than trump
Yes. A much lower one senpai.

why wouldn't you let one of them pretend to be "elite" while using their support?

>not being bogpilled enough to know there are only two elites and they are not niggers

Attached: 1484399886800.jpg (620x701, 53K)

>Why would they allow niggers to be elites?
Jay-Z is a middle-management peon for the masons that took over for P-diddy. The hip-hop world gives more than it takes in their eyes. A lot of up and coming rappers have no issues with killing or fucking, etc, so it's a lot easier to recruit them than other areas. And they're a lot more disposable than whites.

Same with Will Smith, he's currently sacrificing his kids to them right now in the form of fucking up their genders (turning them the opposite of how they were born, thus doing a demon's deed).

Remember the more popular and wealthy a celeb is, the more disgusting shit they've had to do in their life.

Money =/= power, at least not at the amounts he's at and the way he spends it. Rap niggers are like those tribal leaders that colonisers enlisted to more easily control a region, crushed the second they walk out of line.

He and his wife hold a shit ton of power in the Music industry kid..

>elites
no
maybe black people, but not niggers

Yep.

"Cuz you can't be a nigga 4 life crew
With a white jew
Tellin ya what to do"
-Ice Cube

Attached: GettyImages-87137047.0.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

The only decisions either of them make that don't have to get a pass from on high involve their personal assets.

J hasn't organized an event himself for more than a decade, and B is a pet kept on a leash.

Being the first monkey into space doesn't make you an astronaut, nice try Jay Z. That's an awfully hot coffee pot. So that's the power of music industry kid wow

This woman explains it
youtu.be/T89KYdluVlI?t=2m59s

At 2m 59s

now ice cube is a hollywood pet monkey

Now I think you a snitch
Throw a house nigga in a ditch
Half-pint bitch, fucking your homeboys, you little maggot
Eazy-E turned faggot
With your manager, fella
Fucking MC Ren, Dr. Dre, and Yella
But if they were smart as me
Eazy-E a’be hanging from a tree
With no vaseline
Just a match and a little bit of gasoline
Light ’em up, burn ’em up, flame on
Till that Jheri curl is gone
On a permanent vacation
Off the massa plantation
Heard you both got the same bank account
Dumb nigga, what you thinking bout?!
Get rid of that Devil real simple
Put a bullet in his temple
Cause you can’t be the Nigga 4 Life crew
With a white jew telling you what to do
Pulling wools with your scams
Now I gotta play the Silence of the Lambs

i have come from hell so i can say this

i like this one

What better way to seem bigger and better than your opposition then to show publicly that you're a member of the most powerful group that never actually existed except during the inquisition where it had nothing to do with world control and everything to do with learning?

Yeah.... Sad!

ROFL that song still makes me laugh

BLACK ARISTOCRACY, GET WOKE - PEASANT

I can't believe they even let this song be released

Rap fans still call this track the best of all time, too.

Hip-hop mongs actively reject conscious rap, that's why they didn't care.
It is the best genre of music that could have ever happened for (((them))). And that's why they replaced rock with it, because it's so much more powerful.

because it's raysiss for not promoting them on music industry.

Attached: 2136788_1.jpg (630x630, 101K)