How is it possible that the US has lots of guns but no significant right-wing...

How is it possible that the US has lots of guns but no significant right-wing, and even left wing terrorism excluding chimpouts?

Attached: 1522817650329.jpg (500x427, 70K)

also, zero political assassinations for half a century. what are the odds?

because if you start popping your gun off in public another person would just shoot you back,only places you can survive doing that shit is cuck no gun zones

Guns don't kill people by themselves.

Crazy fuckers kill people- and find any weapons they can use to do it.

The fake school shootings are just a false flag to take the guns before the advance the next step of white genocide.

If you don't own a shotgun as an American, sorry, but your a faggot.

Attached: 1517288979166.jpg (634x631, 45K)

And so what? You can at least take the politician you hate with you. This should be especially common among communists as they always call for revolution.

Guns make it easy to kill tho.

because guns aren't REALLY ancient cursed artifacts that invariably possess their owners to kill

People have too much to lose, I would, but I have gf/job/school/friends.

If I had nothing left to lose and was right wing, I wouldn't use a gun, because it would backfire on the remaining living whites.

Attached: 1522715069564.jpg (465x640, 179K)

Same reason Europe has lots of trucks but until recently nobody really thought to drive them into crowds of people. Turns out normal people aren't violent psychotics

Sure they make it easier, but at the ROOT OF IT, it's mental health.

I'm a pretty jacked Chad, if I needed to kill dozens I wouldn't need more than a metal baseball bat and a filet knife.

My guns are literally only for self defense, and I have a lot.

Attached: 1522625741290.jpg (600x556, 200K)

cause everyone has a gun everyone is equal if one group starts to shoot up the place another will put them down.

i like their ways desu

Attached: moonman2.png (3840x2160, 2.68M)

> mental health
Is a person who shoots someone crazy? Or are everyone else? How would you know.
Was Nicolas crazy because he shoot his shitty classmates, or is every other bullied beta crazy because they dont try to fight back against bullies?

We don't even know if Nikolaus shot the place up at all.

Well, assume he did. Or those 2 guys from 90s.

>and even left wing terrorism excluding chimpouts?

It happens, but it's silently ignored because it doesn't fit the narrative that liberal viewers like.

Because people are inherently free and not queen-slaves.

I never thought to shoot the bullies. That's pretty gay. Most of them turned out to be losers in the long run, but some of them it was useful to establish working relationships with so that they'd keep the rest of the riff-raff in line for you, or to humiliate them in front of their peers.

Kids these days just don't know how to deal with schoolyard bantz.

Because life is good for the most part.

Not exactly, I agree with you faggot bong though, that stronger background checks need to be in place.

I don't even think racist Nazi NEET's should have guns, our society needs to stand above all else.

I know you are scared of guns, because you've probably never seen one ion person, but: they are nothing more than hunks of metal. Seriously.

There are millions of Ar's, and AK's in the US, which is why we're going to outlast the white british population.

Brush your teeth.

Attached: 1522520955629.jpg (653x951, 355K)

I dont see it. My life is shit.

Attached: 1520563989809.jpg (633x758, 64K)

Civilized highly intelligent western people arent crazy enough for terrorrism, except some rare individual like Breivit.

Muslim 3rd world man-dogs are.

I haven't even mentioned background checks.

My life's shit, too, m8. That doesn't make me want to go get my gun out and shoot people.

If I were to snap like that, I wouldn't need a gun. It would be much more gruesome and intense.

> My life's shit, too, m8.
> That doesn't make me want to go get my gun out and shoot people.
The mysterious normie brain.
> If I were to snap like that, I wouldn't need a gun. It would be much more gruesome and intense.
The easiest way is still with a gun.

pic related is what's easiest with a gun.

If you want to cause a large amount of death and destruction, a gun is just a a backup tool you'd like to have in your bag of tricks.

Attached: 1521115623409.png (1679x933, 2.49M)

If the base ball shooting was done in the 60's scalise would have been dead.

We're very domesticated and abhor violence and don't want to get lit up by the police
2A's major value is that of deterrence and we haven't quite reached SHTF levels yet

Oh really? Cant you get a legal hunting shotgun like Breivik?

Go make a fucking blow yourself up then, explosives are cheap and easy to mix. Or just sabotage a gas pipe and light a matchstick BOOM entire city block is down.

And yet you are still alive still shitposting here when yoy have all means to make your dreams come true.

Because an armed population is hard to terrorize.

Attached: 1510817054518.jpg (650x650, 101K)

Exactly, we are lucky we don't have Western terrorists, the scale of destruction would be breath taking.

Too hard, and as an immigrant myself I dont want to do anything bad in the UK.

Go home Bartel.

If only I was from Poland, instead I am from third world shithole.

Fuck you. You have to go back.

Why? I am a decent human being.

The modernist era was the last bastion of "big memes" that people were willing to die for. Now we live in post-idealogical liberalism (post-modernity). People are way too self-involved and have too much to lose.

This is the consequence of classical liberalism putting the individual at the very center of history. So while we don't have real political assassinations and groups of people making real sacrifice, we are also trapped in a gradually decaying system that has been entirely hallowed out, maintains surface-level only culture, and generally no purpose or future.

>that stronger background checks need to be in place.

Please tell me what you mean by "stronger background checks."

Who the fuck are you even responding to? You're the only faggot that mentioned background checks & gun registries, & no one else was was even thinking about banning semis & 30 round magazines until you shoah'd up.
Also,
>fuck off back to redit, shill

Attached: 1520533530835.jpg (500x375, 79K)

Desu senpai

Fuck off midget faggot, this 6'2 Aryan mutt would literally cuck you, nigger.

Attached: SCOOBY NIGGER DOO NIGGER.gif (400x374, 310K)

I was already cucked, I saw a girl from my country with a 20yo bald fat leftard, literally someone from soyboy meme tho Ive never seen him eating soy.