Ban them. Ban them now

Let's face it, we need gun control. Seems like a new mass shooting happens every day, the latest of which was today's Youtube shooting.

Now, before you get angry, let me just add that I am a future former marine and I enjoy hunting from time to time. That being said, assault rifles have no place in our nation. They are designed to "assault" a fortified enemy position during wartime. There's no reason for a mere civilian to have that kind of firepower especially considering that the second amendment only applies to muskets.

The time to act is NOW. We need to start improving our nation and doing something about guns is how we will achieve that. Just look at Europe. Once they got rid of guns things drastically improved.

We need to learn a thing or two from them.

Attached: 17382385839572933853turntheminyoustupidfuckinggoyim.jpg (800x533, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyTj4WnPE9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's great, doug

violent crime has been declining for decades you faggot little shit. fuck off and die.

No how about that faggot.

go home pizza boy!

youtu.be/qyTj4WnPE9M

Stop shitposting fag

>Seems like a new mass shooting happens every day
Yes that's because there's atleast 5 a day.

SHALL

Attached: 1522367073995.jpg (1320x1112, 373K)

I know....it's crazy considering you guys banned all the guns. you really need to get your shit together

>
no more shitposts

Is This David or Emma posting?

Since gun control didnt work, they banned assault jokes to and require licenses for butter knives

>They are designed to "assault"

So as other guns OP. Haven't you heard the term "Kennedy Killer" to describe hunting rifles? Literally any gun can be use for assault.

If we ban guns, how are we going to start a COMMUNIST REVOLUTION?!

Attached: 4chan4c2.png (749x476, 327K)

I don't think you guys realize. The U.S. military has tanks, bombs, and drones. You aren't going to be able to resist anything so you might as well just give them up. There's no point.

I think we should be getting more evolved assault weapons on tbe market c'mon darpa release the technology to civilians.

No, we need to ban Jews like any sensible nation.

Attached: 1520408932000.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

> Drastically improved.
We're a fucking police state. I know this is bait, but seriously.

Goddamnit, I know this is bait, but "future former Marine" gets me every fucking time.

>Once they got rid of guns things drastically improved.
Oh, you saw that bit about London's growing murder rate too. I was starting to think they would never start doing their part to reduce overpopulation.

The shooting was done with a handgun.

FUCK THAT SHIT THIS IS GREAT
IT LETS EVIL PEOPLE BE EVIL AND NOW WE KNOW WHO IS EVIL

ARAB VEGANS

david, if you want to go to college you have to do school work and make good grades. not bait on some shitty Vietnamese crotchet forum

>mass shooting
>only person that died was some shitskin woman who killed herself

Attached: 2E06C922-CB37-4A7A-9B63-B6D7A79CE2DC.jpg (1500x645, 208K)

Just by quickly reading this thing you can see it makes no sense and whoever wrote it is a legit retard or is hiding something, really sad when you think that this is what they send to /poo/ of all things, and no, gun control solves absolutely nothing.

>What is Vietnam
>What is Civil War
>What is Guerilla Warfare

dumbass

Is this another meme lab kikepost?

>Let's face it, we need gun control
Let's face it, your a faggot and a shill.

Attached: which would win.png (800x600, 242K)

It doesn't matter. We're not arguing semantics here, boy.

What the fuck are you on about?

No.

Attached: 1516477619257.jpg (640x638, 92K)

i too am a former marine, and that fact qualifies my anti-gun stance

How to reply to this thread.

Attached: howto.jpg (541x233, 46K)

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

No one is a former marine until you die you fucking poser motherfucker. Eat a dick you fucking fake.

Glad to see i'm not alone in this. Most on Jow Forums don't realize just how many soldiers support common sense gun laws. We WANT our country to succeed at all costs.

Have you ever served? Nope. You don't know shit, son. I have serviced my country in more ways than you ever will or can ever imagine.

You aren’t a marine. You’re some nerdy little bitch who won’t leave his room

>in all fields

Attached: 1519075401454.jpg (827x628, 85K)

No you didn't motherfucker. No marine ever calls himself a "former" marine. That's something a fucking POG might say but not likely. You're a fucking false valor piece of shit. Stick a shotgun in your face and pull the trigger asshole.

Fuck you faggot, the marines made a mistake taking in your dumbass.

Attached: Youre+not+a+faggot+_7cad4689e1f2868f6b597470c68f0262.jpg (272x197, 15K)

assault rifle
noun
a lightweight rifle developed from the sub-machine gun, which may be set to fire automatically or semi-automatically.

>which may be set to fire automatically

NOT

BE

Attached: lily4liberty.jpg (508x612, 80K)

Attached: 1522496897030.png (1281x728, 353K)

OP is a bot post

live and learn 4niggers

Attached: toronto_niggers.jpg (781x1255, 347K)

>I served
Look at the false valor coward run like the little bitch he is. Fucking marine my ass. What a fucking pussy ass piece of shit.

Hey guys former NRA member here. I know a lot about guns and my uncle is a NRA member, but really we need to ban these dangerous assault weapons.
You can keep your toys locked up at the range to go playing with, but no child should have to die because you are an ammosexual.

Where did you serve? If not Vietnam then you don't know battle.

Fuck off Hogg & Pals, Cruz should have been 56% more accurate when going after you fucks, if you were even there anyways

Ha no thanks if you love you kids defend them, and teach them self-defense. However I would rather more kids die than give up any fucking Liberty.

Actual shill. I'm glad we have guns in this country so you can find one to shoot yourself

INFRINGED!

>ammosexual
Don't try and shame me for how I gender-identify you intolerant xenophobic bigot

Attached: 1489715701943.jpg (2000x1312, 265K)

you kidding? now we have to ban iranian trannies

>Now, before you get angry, let me just add that I am a future former marine and I enjoy hunting from time to time.

You had me until this. Lol.

>I would rather more kids die
Yes, I know you would. You already said that when you shut down the conversation of common sense gun reform. We can't even agree on banning dangerous military style weapons of war, there is no reasoning with you.

>common sense gun reform.

No such thing.

That shit little coward didn't serve. He's a pathetic little 30 year old virgin trying to pretend to be a man.

future former marine

u got me

Yeah because fucking corrupt politicians taking kickbacks from the NRA and you alt-right trolls propagating this stupid paranoia shit.
Look at every other first world civilized country in the world.
Quit trolling, and if you have honestly been duped by these fucking right-wing politicians and their propaganda haha I'm quite honestly so sorry for you.

California already has gun control.

Doug? WTAFF where the hell is Frank?

Gun control is part of (((their))) plan.

>gun control wor-

Attached: gun_control2.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

>Wants gun control (ie: total confiscation by leftard controlled government armed with guns)

We'll always find a way, faggot.

Attached: Wellrod.jpg (1024x686, 78K)

>everyday
so between this and parkland it's been one day?

>been duped

The only person who has been duped is you. You've turned against civil liberty because authoritarian leftists have convinced you that destroying civil liberty is going to make you safe.

What happens when you destroy a civil liberty, but the next day more people die?

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

First off the 2nd Amendment is NOT what gives you the right to bear arms in the first place. The phrasing "shall not be infringed" concedes that the right exists outside of the government, or what is usually referred to as God Given. The 2nd amendment only says that the government can NEVER infringe on the right you already have to arm yourself. One would note that Madison, Hamilton and others argued against even writing an amendment that said this, because the constitution doesn't give the federal government the authority to disarm it's public in the first place. There is no reasonable interpretation of the constitution that allows the government to disarm the public, get over it faggot.

Fuck off boot pog faggot

You are worried about something that will never happen while saying children have to die because you can't use regular guns instead of fucking assault guns.
We don't want to ban all guns, we just want to ban assault weapons.

You have been duped. It's just sad you condemned children to die just so you can play cowboy.

Stop avoiding the question.

If you destroy a civil liberty today, what happens when people still die tomorrow?

Mosquetes were the assault rifle of that era, nigger. Actually, since they were the most powerful weapon, they would be like a minigun today.

The military requires logistics to survive. Cutting your supplies off will shut you down, larper jar head.

Is this bait? I can't tell anymore. The world is a parody of a parody and i can't handle the self indulgent meta.

>Let's face it, we need gun control. Seems like a new mass shooting happens every day, the latest of which was today's Youtube shooting.
So just to be clear... a censorious evil megacorp got shot up and your takeaway is that's bad

Attached: guns.png (1154x323, 22K)

>niggers
Woa, who would've thought?

>seems like
Hmm... almost like the 99% Jewish media is pushing certain stories to the top of the news cycle so you’ll feel the way they want you to feel.

Like how Trayvon Martian was in the news, but a little white boy tortured to death by a black woman with a blow torch never made the cut.

Or how more people are killed by hammers/clubs than rifles.

But I am not CNN or MSNBC... so I guess you won’t hear anything I have to say, or look anything up to yourself.

So send men with guns to take my guns. It will destroy this country when we fight back. Whoever wins will rule ashes.

nobody is talking about destroying civil liberty. You don't see bonnie and clyde running around after the first bans, and these new bans are specifically designed to ban the mass shooters weapon of choice.
It's about the children. People like you think schools need metal detectors and armed guards like some sort of prison. If we had banned these dangerous weapons those children would still be alive today.

this

>I don't think you guys realize. The U.S. military has tanks, bombs, and drones.

Can a JDAM enforce a curfew? Can a drone conduct a cordon and search? Can a tank check IDs at a ECP in front of Walmart?

Its a shill, but not bait. OP was truly brainwashed and believe he is doing the right thing, and out of his own will. Its a mad world

>nobody is talking about destroying civil liberty.

Yes, you are.

Now answer the question.

What happens when you destroy a civil liberty today, but tomorrow people still die?

it's just a load of shit. Yeah trust the judgment a bunch of racist white slave owners.
You are stuck in the past and can't think on your own about how times have changed and everything is different now.

Well hiw could those mass shootings have possibly happened? Sandy Hook, VA Tech, Parkland, Columbine; those are all gun free zones. There's no way anyone really shot up those places because that would be illegal.

What the fuck is "destroy civil liberty" it sounds like some fucking propaganda you heard or something.
NOBODY IS TAKING AWAY YOUR GUNS OR RIGHTS. WERE BANNING DANGEROUS WEAPONS YOU HAVE NO BUISNESS OWNING.

Fucking retard do you think you should be able to own a nuclear warhead or mustard gas? We're discussing where to draw the line, not how drawing a line "destroys civil liberty" this is cringy af quit obsessing over it.

Attached: ar15.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

This has been posted before almost word for word - trust me it's a bunch of shit.

Someone post their address. Fuck off hogg you kike faggot

>implying those in the military would turn on the people they're fighting for
Are you okay?

If people are going to start shooting up Silicon Valley then we need to start handing out guns for free.

This is your average gun supporter. Fucking murderers.

You can't answer the question because if you did you'd realize you are wrong.

Actually guys, maybe OP somewhat right////

Now hear me out guys, Instead of banning "Assault rifles" or making guns of "hunting purposes" like these cunts keep complaining. What if we make a law that states that people can still own guns if they require a license to do so, not hunting license, but license to own a gun. and we destroy guns that people don't have license to own them. It would be like a DMV, but for guns, also this can be a way to combat people with mental illness or someone who is on meds.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

>future former marine
Get fucked kike warring mongrel

Attached: 1520467539533.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

Think on your own...

Says the Talking Points leftist hung up on Racism...

Hang yourself

>Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong.