Why do gun grabbers always show their hand?

Gun grabbers probably would've gotten a lot done if they didn't always make it clear that they're going to take a mile after we give them an inch.

They talk about "common sense" gun reform and right as were about to hand it to them they start demanding that we outright ban certain guns.

Why are they this incompetent?

Attached: ak47.jpg (1080x1198, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>leftists
>capable of critical thought and planning for the future

The same people who want our guns killed (50M?)+ of russians and slavs.

This isn't a game.

IT makes no logical sense to take away weapons from the people, but do not doubt how crazy and genocidal the kikes are.

Attached: 1522620026684.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>IT makes no logical sense to take away weapons from the people
oh yes it does

stop giving them ideas dipshit
never interrupt your enemy when theyre being retards - sun zoo

That's a pretty ugly AK, absolutely no taste.

>leftists
>operating camera with right hand
you be the judge

Dude, Socrates Plato said that.

Go move into a nigger hoof and get robbed, or jumped, faggot.

Attached: 1522638576676.jpg (980x742, 106K)

They are not very intelligent. They are the stupid who think they are in good company and smart.

That "ak" is garbage... who puts their optic that far up?

QFT

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

You are retarded. That optic is mounted on the stable part of the AK.

They're "useful idiots" and communism doesn't make very good use of them.

Hubris

i'm not advocating for it, dipshit
but, if you want to take over and/or genocide, step 1 is disarm the plebs

Attached: 1522426260154.jpg (1024x661, 114K)

We're losing elections... and they showed their hand. What does it mean?

Attached: Wisconsin3.jpg (922x882, 244K)

Paraphrased, but that was Napoleon Blownapart.

saved

probably means the demographic battle has been lost

Attached: population-to-2050.gif (684x784, 612K)

>rare video of me dancing on your opinion

Attached: Dance!.gif (256x210, 2.77M)

I know you are a faggot leaf, but AK's require MUCH less cleaning than AR's.

They fire bigger rounds as well, 7.62.

Ak's are honestly a better SHTF weapon than AR's.

Both being stumped by shotguns ofc.

The west needs to uncuck itself and fast.

Attached: 983.jpg (652x315, 30K)

Shotguns are great and all, but there's something to be said for having 30 rounds that don't weigh a ton and that you can use to go longer distance as needed.

Both good tools.

show us yours faggot

Attached: 1515134915477.jpg (419x609, 71K)

Confirming If you attached it to the dust cover then you would have to re-zero each time you take off the dust cover. That is if you wanted best accuracy on a 300M weapon.

t. AK builder

Not every supporter of gun control agrees on how much gun control there should be.

>they call them "rations" until they run out

Attached: IMG_8726.jpg (640x621, 50K)

>show their hand

They have been trying to appear rational for over a decade.
Trump forced the demons inside them to come out. The whole "resistance" bullshit, the riots, the violence, the psychological labelling of anyone who is pro-gun as an enemy of their entire sense of self and reality.

Its almost like an exorcism. The deeprooted evil is brought to the forefront and revealed for what it truly is. There is no such thing as "common sense gun control". They only want CONTROL and when they feel threatened they lash out and drop their masks.

Attached: 1486417315817m.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

There is nothing I fear more than being sprayed with bird/buck shot. It leaves you bleeding to death, and takes you out of the fight.

Plus at close ranges, when you actually need it, it knocks down in one hit.

At longer ranges, it fucks up GROUPS. Niggers.

Attached: GOD BLESS THE NORDS.jpg (640x535, 73K)

Sorry bro but this is a crappy meme, especially to libfags.

Mine is full of 00 and I live in a stone house where I don't have to worry about shooting the baby next door :^)

Noguns please gtfo and go fire a gun or at least do some reading before spreading your fucking nonsense on Jow Forums

Nigger if you only knew the truth. Dont fucking lecture me about crappy memes. Even crappy ones serve their purpose. You dont teach kids to read by giving them the name of the rose do you?

Attached: hill_good_form.png (651x950, 1.43M)

Atta boy, if you are ever going to die, take as many as you can with you. I'll see you in Valhalla.

gimmie

Attached: 1522792153494.png (778x512, 36K)

Bro, don't get triggered like the lib fags. ;)

But seriously, 00 buckshot is far more powerful within 100m than a .556, or any other caliber.

Plus, at least remake this meme to include hillary spitting her aids into the water glass.

Why would I want to take anyone with me? I was pretty much thinking we'd keep everything calm, rational, and adult.

Fuck, I hate being raised around niggers.

I always forget that normal whites don't ahve any worries, and have no idea what the hoods are actually like.

Inb4 mutt.

I've lived around niggers before. Unless you lived in some kind of a war zone then you know they're just sort of like rust on your car or ants that come in your house ever spring or whatever. It's no big deal.

>1488
>00 is more powerful than 5.56 within 5.56
>bro
>plsremakethismeme

Fucking GLOW

Attached: megajew.png (520x388, 198K)

Was this one of the greatest pictures to come out of the election? I believe it was.

Whatever shill.

You obviously haven't lived around somalis.

They are literal animals.

Go drink some soy, and suck your jewish boyfriends tiny penis.

Are you from Minnesota?

Timelines shift.
They lash out in fear.

Attached: 1510294280386.png (1080x1920, 1.37M)

thier hands look homo

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

make a new song fucker

Whatever man. If I heard gunshots outside, right now, I'd take my 12ga over my AR. Buckshot is much more effective at close range, or urban, combat.

Possibly, I'm a pure Scandinavian.. St. Cloud is completely population replaced.

/drunk

Attached: SQQUUUAAAAAADDDD.jpg (840x440, 165K)

You should move to Lake Wobegone. St. Cloud a shit.

Because they're liberal dumb ass pieces of shit. They all deserve the rope and a healthy petrol bath followed by a lighter before they stop kicking.

Unfortunately they are making progress in Vermont right now.

Don't worry, I'm already in a 90%+ white state after assaulting several muslim arabs.

Same here. Every trigger pull is 9 .32 caliber holes. Three pulls and I'm already at a near full AR15 mag.

elite fascist satanist commies are arrogant

Fuck em' it's hilarious to watch. I always tell my democrat friend how they're fucking up, where they'll fuck up next, and what would've been more effective. It's hilarious because I'm right way more than I'm wrong. Glow in the dark niggers lurk here so I won't explain any further.

Finally made it into the 1%
cya losers

>bigger rounds
5.56 actually has more kinetic energy due to a higher velocity despite this

>better SHTF weapon than AR
7.62 rounds cannot be reloaded and 5.56 is a much more common caliber in the USA so supplies will be more widely available, same with replacement parts for ARs

>both stumped by shotguns
shotguns have a low magazine capacity by comparison and that ammo is bulky.

plus flatter trajectory (less bullet drop) on faster, sleeker 5.56 round

there is a reason the russians are switching over to 5.45x39

Attached: oiVzOvS.png (765x435, 38K)

>we don't want to take away your guns
>we want to classify them as """""""""""assault weapons"""""""""""" and ban them!

Okay, agrreed. You obviously have a high enough IQ to respond.

Have you ever actually been in a gunfight? Ever shot at niggers?

I agree, 30 pulls of the trigger is nice.

But if you are spraying into the darkness, against chicken wing eating niggers, you are going to want a shotgun.

Trust me, I'd rather have 100 niggers bleeding to death crying, than 20 niggers hit with a .556, which also just damages them.

>lose far less elections than we've won
>DUDE BLUE WAVE
Fuck off you blackpilling retard
Democrats still have to flip over 100 seats before midterms (literally not happening) before they equal their losses in 2009-2010

this, also long eye relief scopes have been a thing for ages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_rifle

Attached: 1483160230818.png (357x346, 333K)

>Have you ever actually been in a gunfight? Ever shot at niggers?
no, and neither have you.

if you are 'spraying into the darkness' you are doing it wrong. always know what you are aiming at

and as for 100 niggers bleeding to death? let's look at the shotgun. let's say you have a mossberg 590 with a 9-round magazine, and one in the chamber. so 10 rounds. and then each 00 buck shell has nine pellets in it. even if every one of those pellets hit a different nog, that's still only 90 pellets.

my shotgun can only hold five in the tube

it's not the magical scattergun streetsweeper that video games make it out to be. you get much more powerful blasts at a much slower rate and it takes much longer to reload.

i have a shotgun by the door but i would rather take an AR into almost any sort of situation.

>ak47.jpg
>not an ak74

Attached: 1496050697680.jpg (1846x1212, 244K)

>incompetent.
>successfully ban full auto and create licenses

>magazine exposed to debris
disgusting

Anyone who calls Trump "Hitler," and then demands him to confiscate all guns, whilst most of their leadership is Jewish; isn't all that bright.

>let's say you have a mossberg 590 with a 9-round magazine
>my shotgun can only hold five in the tube
get a 590 wtf are you doing

>successfully ban full auto and create licenses
>paperwork stops anyone
Nice try.

That is an AK. It just has a shit ton of gear queer furniture on it.

It's an AK, not an AK-47

clip*

Unless I'm looking at the rounds wrong, it's not a 74. That new AK 12 maybe?

hi. what is the best ammonition to put in my gun? bullets, clips, or magazines? i want to get very good. thanks.

the 590 with a 9 round magazine necessarily has to have a longer barrel or else the magazine tube would stick out underneath it.

for the cost of a 590 i could be halfway toward buying an AR.

until then, my minimum-legal-length 500 will do just fine. if i was out mowing down crowds of gutter apes on a daily basis i might consider putting more priority on the fun fund, but i'm not.

Attached: Mossberg_slider_590Tactical.jpg (1180x350, 77K)

>incompetent
Sounds like you talking more about the gun owners naive enough to join the NRA. Most anti-NRA gun owners don't show their hands nor their arms short of using them.

put 5 clips in your revolver and play russian roulette

i dont have money to gamble. are clips best for revolver? or rounds? how abt bullets? thanks...

Let's be honest, you use an AR because you can't carry a heavier gun for long and use the military (who have far more gear than you and work in squads with people who have heavier weapons) as an excuse like every ARcuck.

>5.56 actually has more kinetic energy due to a higher velocity despite this

When will this meme die? There's a reason you can hunt durr properly with 7.62 and not 5.56.

Unrelated, but I fucking hate the dudemanbro instagram gun pics. Structure up 200% and they’re always holding shit in their outstretched palm. Just take a fucking pic of the gun. Must be difficult to have zero ability to actually use a camera.

Pic related is unaltered, directly as it came from my camera
They all also have shit taste in guns

Attached: 2584AF4D-A598-4C9C-85DC-F3920C932CAF.jpg (2048x1536, 713K)

after looking into it a little more i think you are right, 7.62 actually does have more kinetic energy behind it. about 20-30% more actually, and a larger wound channel

so i retract the bit about 5.56 having more kinetic energy, but it does have a flatter, more accurate trajectory with less bullet drop

ARs need to be cleaned maybe every 1000-1500 rounds, assuming you’re not using steelcase. Even something as little as wiping the BCG down with a rag will do. It’s doubtful in any scenario ever would that cleaning regiment hinder you in anyway. 1000 rounds is a lot.

AR is also much more controllable and balanced than an AK. Irons are better too. I’d much rather have an AR for actual use than an AK, and I have several of both. I’m actually a huge AK guy, but I understand that an AR is a better weapon in pretty much every sense.

Shotgun is about the worst choice for SHTF. It’s something I’d want, but only for hunting birds. Rifle would be useful in 900000% more situations

It’s an Aimpoint red dot. Unlimited eye relief. Either way, one of the pros of AKs are the side rail mounts that are extremely underrated. Retains zero and lots of good options for dots, rails, and scopes that are far superior to railed dust covers of gas blocks

Attached: 3EF6278E-E2AD-4256-95D0-92D9380FFC5D.jpg (1536x2048, 436K)

I would imagine that past 200 or 300 yards that rate drops dramatically, given the extreme drop 7.62x39 experiences. It slows down a LOT in the first hundred yards

Attached: 8B38E847-AA03-4653-8A0B-22F39EA5CFB2.jpg (2048x1536, 915K)

5.56 is more accurate and controllable while wounding the enemy by having less penetration than 7.62.
7.62 however can shatter a cinder block in a single bullet so if you just want to shoot someone's limbs off you use the 7.62 that is good for about 300 yards unlike the 5.56 500 yards.

Attached: 1522770622349.gif (500x385, 984K)

Beyond 200 you're better off with something that shoots real rifle rounds rather than intermediate rounds anyway