Britfags: is London genuinely fucked?

Attached: 1491582155388.jpg (1280x960, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/londons-murder-rate-overtakes-yorks-time-modern-history/story?id=54171310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>always wanted to live in england
>fucking hate american culture
>grew up on shit like fawlty towers, python, blackadder, tolkien, redwall, etc.
>dream was to one day move to london
>live in a comfy apartment
>chill in the parks reading or writing
>tfw people are saying london is completely lost due to globalization
>shitskins and muslims everywhere
>dangerous
>culture has basically devolved to american-tier

is it a meme bros? is it an overreaction or is london truly turning into some shithole like atlanta where i'm from? it crushes me so bad to think of that.

London is good if you are very wealthy, otherwise..

where in london i live supposing i'm very wealthy? i'll pay whatever it takes as long as i can be in a white area with parks and comfy pubs and whatnot.

or would living in cambridge be better at this point?

*where in london should i live

Kensington or west of oxford. You'll get some rich arabs there but they are civalized generally.

Great time to make a thread asking Europeans a question

London cost of living is very high. Just look on the 'London and Crime' Wikipedia page for the boroughs with the lowest crime rates, they're typically the wealthiest. However London air quality is consistently poor, moped crime is up, and white British are a minority group. If you want some comfy English culture experience, then try the west country or somewhere like Norfolk. Your money will go a lot further.

jfc it's over. i'll just have to settle for edinburgh.

abcnews.go.com/International/londons-murder-rate-overtakes-yorks-time-modern-history/story?id=54171310

If your net worth is under 30 million then you're shit out of luck, son

Looking at the crime stats list, Richmond upon Thames has the lowest homicide rate in London with 14 murders between 2000 and 2012 in contrast to Lambeth with 154 in the same period. It's also 71.4% white British, and over 85% white overall.

"Anzahl Morde" means amount of murders

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-074505_1.png (1080x1206, 51K)

Depends what you mean by fucked. Like any other big city there are lots of areas that are predominantly populated by undesirables (non-whites) which you'd be better off avoiding. However there are also lots of areas for yuppie city workers like me, which have their own problems such as very expensive housing, but are nonetheless fun places to spend your 20s if you're a normie

You can still do all that, just be aware that London is not really 'England' anymore, and that more than 50% of the people you meet will be tourists or recent migrants. I guess it's the same in lots of capital cities

Richmond-upon-Thames is known as a very wealthy part of London, and is probably the comfiest place you'll find in London. I live in Lambeth and I've never come across any trouble/crime, but there are lots of completely shit tier council estates here which you definitely don't want to stumble onto. Vast majority of crime is black on black gangs though

yes

the uk has become the third world

Edinburgh is a SJW-infested shithole. Tiny population, its more a town than a city. Nothing to do. Cold and constantly windy, no summer, very few daylight hours in winter. Scotland is fucking miserable and worthless and no one should move there by choice.

Live in Oxford.

I thought Lambeth was like the super ghetto area of London with all of those black people?

It's probably not that bad Jow Forums just likes to mess around with the bongbois

I lived in London before. Not recommended. Extremely expensive, extremely multicultural, the food is pretty bad and I truly hated the people - they think they are all way too important.

Mostly yeah, contains areas like Brixton and Stockwell which fit that description very well. Lots of Jamaicans and Africans. However, there are also a few areas which are a little bit nicer - I live near Waterloo, which is absolutely fine.

Nope, London is fucked. It's non-white and has a Muslim mayor.

Attached: 1496604374738.jpg (575x432, 74K)

This is all true

As someone born and raised in London, its been fucked ever since Labour got in in 97

Mighty Kingston or Richmond last great Bastions of whiteness in London don't stray into the city though unless you like disapointment

What happened to punish a Muslim day?

Lets try this again.

1) Give Muslims a hardtime
2) Don't talk about giving Muslims a hardtime.
3) Remove pro-Muslim/Leftist propaganda.

Can you even manage this?

London is more fucked then Detroit I have lived in both cities

if you are wealthy? what city is not good if you are wealthy? not an argument!

i can add that london is dirty, low quality, shopping sucks there, food sucks dick, expensive, smells bad, did i mention dirty? you feel like you are living in south asia most of the time!