I'm a spic immigrant trying to make a good future. Liberals make whites hate me

What the fuck do I do? I just wanted to escape communism and assimilate to USA values. Here I am with you ((NAZIS)) and I feel closer to you guys then I do to liberals. Atleast you guys would tolerate me and not act racist as fuck towards me. I can not stand the racism of the left.

What the fuck is left for me? The left is going full tilt towards a race war, and they're making you guys hate me just for my skin color. What the fuck can I do? Look at the image. I don't blame you guys for hating minorities after seeing the shit the Left does.

Will the left leaning faggots on this board that lurk constantly to shill defend this shit? I'm ready to have a conversation.

T. Drunk and Depressed Spic.

Attached: race war.png (700x2882, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back.

There is no way I'm going back to cuba.
Over my dead body.

>I just wanted to escape communism
Good luck. The US is turning into a COMMUNIST DEMOCRACY thanks to Gen Z.

Attached: 4chan4.png (753x478, 174K)

That can be arranged..

I'm literally paying some white guy to teach me to become a pilot just so I can throw you out of a plane in the future.

Okay. Good luck. I've stacked guns deep and have a few class 3. Good luck buddy, if you wanna dance, we can play.

regresa a tu propio país. no hay otra manera

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 12.52.10 PM.jpg (704x359, 65K)

>dance
I am not gay.
Your ultimate demise will be yourself and others of your race. Shithole races have a tendency of making shitholes.

Well spic, for those of us that knew what the school system was like before you spics flooded here, and how many schools turned into instant ghetto ass schools. Many teachers couldn't get any shit done because of your fucking spiclets. Many majority white schools became majority hispanic and fucking spics thought that allowed them to attack white kids, got away with it too every-time just had to call the white kid racist.
The right doesn't hate you spics because of the left or because of your skin colour, but your god damned right the left is your enemy.
Also you wonder why blacks wanna race war you but cmon man fucking spic drug lords already tried ethnic cleansing of blacks in California and they fucking scurd of you now.

I don't speak that dialect of spic. Sorry friendo.

What? You didn't grow up on westerns?

>Many majority white schools became majority hispanic and fucking spics thought that allowed them to attack white kids, got away with it too every-time just had to call the white kid racist.

That's cool. I went to intercity majority black schools where I got bullied for being white and the all black staff wouldn't look into the video tapes to see what nigger choked me out. I got jewed hard.

>The right doesn't hate you spics because of the left or because of your skin colour, but your god damned right the left is your enemy.

And that's my fucking problem. I like you guys more than I like the fucking left. I just want to be left the fuck alone and if the fucking left didn't push as hard as they had, it could have been possible.

Now I pushed off a car purchase to buy a fucking M60, to be able to fight off the nigger hoardes and to fight off the occasional far right fucker.

Those were mexicans. I'm not mexican. We are not the same strain of spic. REEEEE

Fellow spic here, from which former Spanish colony do you hail from?

although i learned what amounts to mexican spanish, its pretty basic. are you cuban?

Are you a citizen, do you plan on assimilating to our society? If so no one cares, if not you have to go back.

>What? You didn't grow up on westerns?
>the race war between whites and spics will be less a war and more a drawn out western standoff
I'm completely okay with this

Attached: 1460086743267.png (1011x1013, 219K)

Yes. And mexican spanish is worst spanish. They're our niggers.
Vamos a taker la trucka a la gasolinera.

I just want to genocide shitty spics with you guys. Fucking mexican native americans ruining everything for us mostly european spics.

You and 400 million others and a few billion from other continents. FO and stay out of our homes. Build your own country.

I just want to bring western gun standoffs back
it would fix so many problems we have today, race related or no

I am okay with this. I'm trying to repeall the NFA act.
Or classify bump stocks as a machine gun and run another 12 month amnesty period for all unregistered machineguns.

lol, fair enough. thats a pretty good impression of the lazy colloquial spanglish. And i should say i learned castellano spanish in school and was basically forced to adapt to mexican beanspeak at my last job.

Put a flag on your house, find other ways to countersignal. Prove you love the nation by weathering the same bullshit any other proud American does today. Be unabashed in your beliefs and speak your mind first. Conservatives will find you.

No seriously. I can't understand mexican spanglish. I can't understand what the fuck they're saying because I don't recognize the language.

I assume bursts of full auto in the future will show the way in the future. For now, I make friends with my neighbors during hurricanes. I also get blackout and turn my car sound system (in the garage) up to 11 and blare pro america songs. Yes, I'm a walking stereotype.

I should start a go fund me or some shit for 4th of july. I want to make an electronic launcher box, but I can't afford that right now due to college student.

My fucking compadre.
Make machine guns legal again.

Attached: 1439792537263.png (377x600, 476K)

Join the republicans and ask any other hispanic friends you have to do the same.
Then promote for the US to annex the corrupt country that is Mexico to Make Mexico Great Again as well.

DIE SPIC NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

People don't have a problem with legals because legal immigrants ALSO hate the flood of illegal shitbags draining our society. Being a decent person is usually enough for someone to say "kill the niggers, except evan over there, his taste in anime is excellent"

Just remember, the left is our enemy and don't let Jow Forums get you too down. Being BASED CUBAN is your future.

Ok.

Attached: 8d6355d508bb4beb7f129e2a5d9a43d5.jpg.png (600x700, 27K)

>Cholo illegal immigrant has 'stacks' of guns including illegal ones
>"Why do you dislike me, I'm no threat. But if you try to dislodge me from my parasitism I'll go all murderous. Come at me, Ese."

Case in point, Ernesto. This is why you have to go back.

Attached: 1522509791520.jpg (720x540, 75K)

If you can, go out to public protests. In the toxic fucked up media environment we have right now, one token Hispanic promoting right wing views is more valuable than 1,000 white people. Go to a Dreamer protest with a few buddies, get in their faces and argue with them while cameras and bystanders are watching. Get in the faces of the white liberals and show how their arguments crumble when they can't play the race card. When you get comfortable with this, you can start getting involved in local political campaigns, they always need good people to outreach to voters and media.

Attached: 1454205512295.jpg (780x600, 129K)

You'll always be a squatter, and you'll never be an American. It's not our fault that your country became a shithole. The fact that you're quick to threaten actual Americans does not endear you to us.

Attached: the mexican experience.jpg (2000x1339, 520K)

>Not the same strain of Spic

That's like saying one turd is browner than another.

>Be Cuban
>Run away from the failure that is communism and go to their biggest enemy wich is the USA
>now usa is turning into a commie state by the same people that got the most freedoms to exist
>they are also pushing for racial agendas

There is no end to this is it?

Attached: 1518621098653.jpg (463x463, 23K)

Like you have to ask, Pablo.

Attached: the ride.png (456x545, 314K)

Come in legally and don't participate in chain immigration

First generation Cubans are the most conservative of the bunch, their retarded poc minority gibs me gibs for being not huwhite fucking spawn will make their parents roll in their grave

fuck you, you worthless spic piece of trash
go back to your own fucking country paco
pro-tip: NO ONE LIKES YOU

Why don't you grow up some years buddy? you keep telling about how much you hate other races and wish for their deaths and deportations but is your fucking white race the ones who are pushing communism on fucking freedom land.

MY NIGGAH. May we become talking guns one day in the future.
K. Keep me posted. Nice song.
Also yes. I hate illegals. I paid a ton of money to get here, why do they come here for free and get government help? I got none of that!
Bring it, cunt. I mean, wait for my M60 to get out of NFA jail, but after that!.

You do know machine guns are legal for citizens, right? They're just really, really expensive. My M60 cost me $60K and I'm still waiting another 3-6 months to get allowed to take it home.

>why do they come here for free and get government help?
I blame jews for this and liberals using them as mascots for good boy points on social media.

Is this the new type of shill?
Guys I'm a good spic I promise.
The evil left convinced you to hate me.
It wasn't the drug trafficking or the gangs who kill people for sport in southern counties.

I appreciate your support for us despite some who would just ship you back with the rest op. With our movement you really have to be a bit lenient on who is "white" and who isn't, because in America we are kinda mutted up believe it or not. Which is why these full "14/88 gas the world" types can never actually win at american politics by themselves. They have to cling onto legitimate white nationalist movements and drag them down with their edgy faggotry.
My only advice is to keep up the good fight, make conservative white friends, ect. I think churches are a good basic start for forming strong social bonds, despite the fact that I'm pretty sure religion is bullshit. Have strong bonds you can fall back upon if society collapses.

Attached: 1508226535166.jpg (900x1441, 367K)

I think you've mistaken me for some sort of primal avatar of Jow Forums. I am not. I am user. I hate Communism and I hate no non-white race. Deportation is not an execution.
The fact of the matter is that your people will push "fucking freedom land" into being even more leftist, because that's the kind of state your people make. East Asians, Mestizos, blacks, the list goes on. "Fucking freedom land" is the product of white societies. It doesn't exist anywhere else.
I want you to be the best foreigner you can be, but do it somewhere else. We're full.

Attached: mexican assimilation.gif (720x504, 1.33M)

Just don't go on any wild shooting sprees or anything, this board has gotten enough bad publicity.

As far as your plight goes, I don't know what to say. Just hold in there, maybe you need to link up with other conservative Hispanics or something. I'm sure they have groups for that somewhere, online at least.

That's a hate crime. I should report you to your authorities.

Yep.

Also yes. I got drunk as fuck with my exes grandfather (another cuban / I'm second gen, but first gen actual american) and holy fuck it was fun. When castro died, we got drunk as skunks and smoked cigars. She dumped me because I wasn't communist enough for her. Fug.

Nope, learn to guns, learn to fly to throw commies out of helicopters.

I'm a net tax payer, working on becoming a doctor, and I yearn to wear short shorts and shoot commies with a SLR.

Tell me again how I'm a fake american leach.

FYI, lots of whites consider latinos white. I'm from Oregon. According to the Census Bureau we're only like 75% white, but ask any Oregonian and they'll say we're 90+% white. The discrepancy is latinos. Sure some latinos are more native than white, but most are just tan whites. Meanwhile, we consider Californians worse than niggers, because they're Californians. Jow Forums is influenced by Storm Front who are a bunch of loud mouthed nutjobs who would rather complain about Jews behind every corner than unite the whites. There are numerous places in the US where you would be welcome as long as you assimilate to our culture. This is called civic nationalism, a silent majority of Americans strongly believe in it, but paranoid Stormfags (and they are literal faggots for the most part) will shame you endlessly because they're fat shut-ins with no friends except their fellow butt pirates.

Attached: the more you know.jpg (640x480, 18K)

That's basically what I'm doing. I'm teaching whites how to guns, how to reload, and how to use small unit tactics.
I also know I'm the most heavily armed person in my neighborhood, so if some renegade white supremacist tries to dance, I know I can win. I shoot around 1k pistol rounds a month, I'm super comfortable with guns.
I just want to educate other people on how to win the gunfights.

Why the fuck would I do that? I want to nail down a normie job, and just live in peace.
See above, I'm just beeing me, but I'm making sure I can kill all my neighbors if they turn on me.

I guess I'm just drunk and trying to make sure you don't try to actively kill the spics that do good in your community. Because what other country do I have to flee to? Cuba? HA! Canada? HA!

If you've ever looked at criminal stats, latinos are not fucking white. This is the kind of shit that makes actual whites want to genocide me.

FUCK YOU.

T. Spic that followed demographic destiny and got a DUI and has long since repayed for his sins.

No, Juan, I think I made my point clear enough. BASED CUBANS didn't make America and don't share in its history. You need to work on that "do no harm" part.

Then, if you fix your country, could you fix ours too?
Whites have done it before. Forcing us to be like them;

Well, if you want to act like a nigger, that's your business, but stay out of Oregon. We don't tolerate niggers of any color.

Attached: 183b858b0a4e8de0d7de6d3a3e626279.jpg (736x750, 34K)

Before I reee at you, what's your opinions on tejanos?

Attached: good commie.jpg (550x413, 31K)

I got better. Don't have a GF that cheats on you and then aborts the baby. Don't turn to the bottle to cope. It doesn't end well.

Also, don't date Brazilians.

>don't date subhumans
FTFY

Attached: anime smug aoba.jpg (367x458, 39K)

DAmn right.

Well yes, but I learnt that one the hard way.

Yeah, whatever Jow Forums says about white roasties, they are still your best bet.

How about you talk to your neighbors instead, huh? The ones you're trying to bond with, but am willing to gun down if they try to deport you. That's probably a more sensible expenditure of your time.
I really don't see us doing the whole imperialist thing again if we even manage to salvage our society, Julio. It would be very impressive if we just outright avoided becoming Brazil ourselves.

Blame the culture of your people, it's not the colour of your skin or country you were born in why people hate you it's your people's culture,

Hispanics that don't share your sentiments may follow you, and you ultimately have no control over what your grandchildren or even children will believe.
There isn't much of a reason for white people to want other people near them when this sort of chain continues to happen. Even with Asians who commit less crime than us, they still end up shutting whites out and not assimilating over time.

Given that the liberals are making a new racial caste with illegal immigrants a la Southern Slave owners in the early 1800s with absolutely no foresight for how the future may want to spit on them, you can probably guess how much that prickles us.
Why would you date a Brazilian?

And you just proved yourself to be a leftist troll. If you grew up in the south, you'd know what a tejano is. You'd also be able to read that I DO talk to my neighbors, help them learn to guns, and learn to reload. SAD!

Because I was dumb and she was hot.

His "skin" and his country create his culture, Emil. Don't be a goof.

Attached: rainbow police state.jpg (500x333, 68K)

Mexico, Argentina, Chile, South Brazil, Spain.
America is for Americans user.

Then all hope is lost for this wasteland.
Most of my countrymen are leftist retards who can't see that they are destroying the country.
Without a strong hand from an intelligent white country guiding us we are idiots.
I hate myself, but I really hate my people.

>What the fuck do I do? I just wanted to escape communism and assimilate to USA values. Here I am with you ((NAZIS)) and I feel closer to you guys then I do to liberals. Atleast you guys would tolerate me and not act racist as fuck towards me. I can not stand the racism of the left.
Vote right wing.

Milo Yiannopoulos.

Nobody really cares about who you are as logn as your values are the same as ours.

Traditional Values
Family Values
Freedom

Tejanos are Spaniards and Mexicans not Cubans.

I'm not that far south, and my opinion on tejanos isn't relevant. I was referring to your ability and willingness to kill your neighbors if they try to deport you. And the Left WANTS even more Cubans in the country, no doubt. I clearly don't.

>STOP THE RACE WAR
what? why would you want to do that?

I'm none of those.

Show you flag, cuck.

I already did, faggot. I voted Trump and defend him constantly.

WEW LAD

Then stop using our flag you cuck. IF you fly the confederate flag, you should know what a tejano is. Fuckboi.

>I got bullied for being white
R u sure ur a spic? Mr.Cuban Missile crisis Florida weed grower?

Go to bed, Juan. You're drunk. I won't be lectured on being a Southerner by some foreigner, particularly one who's too dense or too plastered to realize the Confederacy was not limited to Texas.

Attached: smuggy - immigrant dindu nuffin.jpg (1454x984, 296K)

This seems like a good place to ask

Do you faggots actually believe values and political leaning are linked to ones race/skin color? Because brown niggas can be bigger defenders of American values than soywhitebois.

The problem isn't that you are a Spic, or that you are Cuban. The problem is you are a mutt with a good bit of African ancestry. Is that correct?
Most Cubans are Spanish which are white.

>soywhitebois
You will never be an American

Im already American fucko, now answer the question

Fuck off, cuck.

T. Spic that grew up in Louisiana.

Yes, but race is more than skin color. Politics is downwind of culture, and culture is a product of race and shared history.

Attached: berkeley before and after.jpg (802x1024, 147K)

I always lol when niggers talk about the "browning of America"
Black populations are kept in check by crack and planned parenthood.
It's the hispanic population that's booming and they usually hate niggers.
I will be lol'ing when Juan brings back Jim Crow and gets away with it because non-whites can't be oppressors

Just because you were born in America and your passport says America does not make you an American.
Considering no non-white group can manage to vote Republicanin in ANY state, combined with the fact that every non-white and non-Asian country is a shithole, would tell me that yes, politics has a lot to do with race.

Well waht u. An do is help make america America again / the land of the free again / liberzarian again.

That means turning it into a meritocracy again.

So you've had military training? Assuming you're not just lying (which you are) Do you actually know how to effectively use a fully automatic weapon like an M60?

t. Original Scots-Irish whose ancestors fought in the War of Northern Aggression
But hey, you have a sheet of government paper, a criminal record, and a bad attitude, so I guess you win.
Yeah, no. They're just going to start ethnically purging neighborhoods. None of the bad tempered tacos here will admit it, but they can be ruthless little fuckers.

Attached: north carolina flag meme.jpg (1200x771, 220K)

If culture is a product or race and shared history, what is race a product of if not skin color and some physical characteristics? I'm not someone who thinks there's zero differences between races either, I know that, say black communities, are more likely to have heart disease or blood pressure issues. I also suspect that there are, on average, personality differences between different racial groups. But I don't think that should be a reason to judge individual members of races as incapable of upholding American values. If all races were homogenous all white people would be stalwart defenders of the American way and you wouldn't be having the soy epidemic you find yourselves in the midst of

What makes you an American?

Yeah, Republican voting minorities get outvoted by Democratic voting minorities, that doesn't mean the Republican voting minorities don't exist. You're throwing away a whole group who would be willing to fight to the teeth for the values that America once exemplified just because your ass is too narrow minded to see past skin color.

Fellow Cuban here. Don't be sad, buddy, there's opportunity ahead. Hispanics are the future of the US (numbers). The Huwhites are too stupid to do anything except complain like the faggots they've become. They're (literally) more useless than an artsy Iranian vegan cunt.

Just keep your head on straight and keep making money. Cubans are the smartest of the spics. We'll be running things soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 3.18.37 AM.png (676x451, 383K)

This isn't reddit. We are for White nationalism not civic nationalism, you and all the other """BASED""" spics still have to go back.

Liberals believe meritocracy is oppression of the minorities at this point. See: Rhodesia, some interview by a leftist saying meritocracy is keeping the black men down.
They acknowledge whites are better at doing nearly everything.

The majority of my ancestors have been here since before it was founded and have fought in every war up to WW2. Anybody who is genetically European and can say the same is also an American.
I'm fine with the minorities we have that want to make America great again, but it needs to be clear that America was founded as a white country, it is still a white country, we will not be letting any more non-whites immigrate, and there will always be a standard of whiteness to be upheld. It would be beneficial to allow your daughters to marry whites.

This is why I'm not ok with civic nationalism.

Oh bullshit, even Mexicans hate cubans, and they outnumber you here.

I really, really hate spics. I hate Mexicans more than blacks. They’re not white. They’re fucking Indios. Shitskins.

However... from what I’ve seen. Genetic tests generally say there really isn’t much Indio blood in cubans. You’re Spainiard, Black, or a black/Spaniard mix.

So you’re... okay. As long as young have no negro blood of course.

Spaniards aren’t great though.

Yep in Texas they say Ted Cruz isn't even a real hispanic. (If they are a liberal hispanic that is).

This

I don't mind Spaniards though

Here's the thing Millions of Americans have died to make America what it is. Freedom and Western Democracy isn't free. It was paid for in lots of blood.
So change your countries. We don't want you coming here and making our country what yours became. Go fix yours.

You're either pretending to be dense or you're choking on the racial redpill. You can observe macro trends in countries/states with a certain racial majority. You can contrast and compare.
You're mixing the micro with the macro. Yes, BASED FILL-IN-THE-BLANK micro examples exist. Mass immigration still has the exact end result of a war that the natives lose. The natives flee or are forcibly assimilated, either by the sword and whip or through sex, because the basis of political power changes to that of the invading group's.

Attached: racial skulls.jpg (736x866, 157K)

Honestly become a shemale and date baked alaska or mike enoch or some other alt kike faggot, all the faggots here will think your based then.

>The majority of my ancestors have been here since before it was founded and have fought in every war up to WW2. Anybody who is genetically European and can say the same is also an American.

I've always found this to be a slippery argument because it amounts to "my fathers and their fathers fought for this therefore I deserve to reap the benefits" and I can see how that makes sense, but that opens up the door to "your fathers are responsible for enslaving blacks/stealing native american land/whatever whitey is being blamed for nowadays and you need to make amends." How do you differentiate between reaping the benefits of you forefathers but not the responsibility for their wrong doing? Its having your cake and eating it.

Beyond that, is fighting for American values for generations what it takes to be seen as American in your eyes? So if for generations spic jew niggers fought for american values then their spic jew niggers would be considered American?

Why is the whiteness of skin such an important factor for you? What is it about some limited physical characteristics that you value above the characters and actions of another human being?

And don't lump me in with that filthy cuban talking about replacing whitey and shit. I don't care about skin color, I care about a future where were not all held by a chain.

Mexicans hate everyone not mexican (including, conveniently, jews and blacks) but they're kinda dumb and lazy. Easily manipulated.

"What the fuck can I do?"
Nothing. It's already been set in motion. You should have been speaking out and informing others of what's coming if they don't change their ways when you still had the chance. You can no longer be helped, none of us can.

You don't even know what a good future is.

would you look white if you spent less time in the sun?

>What is it about some limited physical characteristics that you value above the characters and actions of another human being?

Probably black skin is an indicator of low average IQ, a much higher incident of violent crime, more gibs...

Attached: 1512540068767.gif (324x282, 2M)