Jow Forums you idiots. I was mumbling in my sleep 'Gas the kikes'

Jow Forums you idiots. I was mumbling in my sleep 'Gas the kikes'.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x972, 117K)

I'm terrified of ever having to have surgery because of what I might say coming out of anesthesia.

>You could say something horrible, like...
"Communism is wrong"

Attached: 4chan4c1.png (751x477, 338K)

shock will do it as well. i was in a car wreck last year. i had a broken leg and a crushed pelvis. the ER doctor was a black dude who i refused to let treat me. i laid there on morphine demanding a white doctor until they knocked me out.

I hadn't thought about that. The last thing you want to do is go full retard when someone is trying to help you. I fear this, I really do.

You'll probably call the doctor a kike

You have the same eyebrows as this girl.

Attached: nasimabc14.png (1299x613, 789K)

Fuck whenever i get drunk i always talk to people about hitler being a great leader

rare

Yeah, I have that problem too. I was in a liberal bar talking about how great Jow Forums is not too long ago.
Sad!

That is perfectly reasonable, though. You should never trust a black doctor. They get into and pass med school with much lower scores than anyone else. Amd hospitals are so desperate to have a star black doc they will cover for them when they fuck up.

congratulations you've been successfully gaslit by the CIA

No one will understand what you mean

LMAO. im always afraid something like this might happen to me

True, but if you're bleeding out you need a nigger who can operate a staple gun. Don't call him a nigger or you'll bleed out.

fuck dude i'd probably rant to the doctors about abolishing hierarchy and freeing the ego and shit

Attached: 6589.png (645x773, 35K)

I go on retarded rants just drinking beer. God knows what I'd say if I were getting anesthetized for surgery.

I had an emergency appendectomy 25 years ago, way before this place existed. I came to in the hospital room and immediately started screaming for the nigger nurses to get out. There is no telling what would come out now...probably some tin foil hat shit.

don't tell normies about us

I started out talking about Jow Forums on the internet. When I got blank stares I realized my mistake and told them about my friend Paul. Not to worry.

POO

>Jow Forums you idiots. I was mumbai in my sleep

Attached: idunnowhyyousaymumbai.jpg (960x540, 143K)

I had the same fear, but when I got my wisdom teeth removed, I didn't say anything.

That's good to know, honestly. Was it like being drunk or something? I've never had a medical procedure before.

>drunk
>start rambling about international aid and how all the world problems will magically resolve thenselves if we stop the gibs