Gun Grabbing Kikes

When can we start forcibly removing these people and throwing them outta helicopters? Serious question?
>inb4 another gun thread

Attached: 12356424635624123.png (652x204, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deerfieldvillageonline.com/
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/deerfield/news/ct-dfr-deerfield-assault-weapon-ban-tl-0412-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they going to take my guns with their guns?

Attached: 124341241232.png (689x168, 14K)

This isn't legal or enforceable, nor are any other state or local "gun laws".

>states rights
>until states do something I don't like

State's rights can't infringe on unalienable rights.

$1,000 per day...yeah that's enough to kill the whole town board over

>meme flag
>saying something intelligent..ever

>"lose" guns in boating accident
>????
>profit

They aren't going to do shit.

Constitution supersedes it. Alaska can't vote in slavery or take away womens rights either.

No, money isn't. If they try to take actual guns, then yes it is justified to shoot them.

Most Federal laws are unconstitutional too.

you can start at any time..

do you honestly think it's going to get better?

I "lost" all my guns officer

Haha. Would literally just start shooting, I don't have that kind of money.

Kek, some county should try something like this and when faggots complain just point out infringing gun laws and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

I wouldn't pay a fucking dime.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED BUMP

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Get in gun grabbers!

Attached: 1488453291479.png (1200x1200, 351K)

Where is deerfield?

>Unseen mandate states that legislators who pass this bill must be point-men for house-to-house searches

>it's in Texas
lmao, wut

Illinois

If it's Deerfield illinois, I grew up in northbrook, right next to it. Can confirm high Jewish population I am a Jew as well.

PS Fuck Deerfield high GBN for life

Ah, makes more sense than
>deerfieldvillageonline.com/
I thought this was already in effect around Chicago.

>local gun laws
>"some" semiautomatics

that's not how any of this works

Sadly, this may be the only (You) ya get on this one.
Your first mistake was thinking liberals use logic. It's all feels with them. Whatever they feel in that moment, for that moment, irrespective of anything before that moment based in reality.
Sorry, friend.

Enjoy the jail time if you ever get caught kiddo

I'd litigate all the way up to SCOTUS out of spite

It’s always (((them)))

Can confirm. GBN is fully Jewish. Like 3-Jewish-Day-Camps Jewish. $50K bar mitvah Jewish.

Why bother going to jail when you can go down in a justified blaze of glory?

>Can confirm high Jewish population I am a Jew as well
>“Enough is enough,” Rosenthal said when the ban was first discussed. “Those students are so articulate just like our students. There is no place here for assault weapons.”
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/deerfield/news/ct-dfr-deerfield-assault-weapon-ban-tl-0412-story.html

Attached: Ben Shapiros grandparents.jpg (607x388, 60K)

Completely unconstitutional and could very well get overruled

>$1000 per day
>2 years later they actually send me a bill
Errybody goin die

Exactly

Attached: 26312423123233.png (500x635, 62K)

How would they know?

the great state of Deerfield

Remember those common sense gun control laws like gun registration?

Right. States never had any right to do anything repugnant to the Constitution. States always had the leeway to administer local matters.

>GBN
>the worst of the jewish four corners
Can't wait for Deerfield to get a whole bunch of visitors from an hour south

threadly reminder to never register your guns ever

Attached: 1349160925275.jpg (300x562, 114K)

Its all good. I shit my home made pasta on every gun grabber thread. Stay safe in the wild world user

Cops are bro-tier handgun-wielding authority figures whose social role I greatly appreciate. I feel very deeply that only an idiot nigger-tier human could possibly justify to themselves harming one. The level of adversarialness that we're already permitted to exercise is expansive.

Attached: 1522688121843.jpg (702x1024, 89K)

Checked.

Attached: 1521643417124.jpg (750x746, 112K)