Did Suspected YouTube HQ Shooter Nasim Aghdam Post A Warning On Jow Forums One Day Prior To Attack?

>Rumors are circulating online that a thread made yesterday on popular image board Jow Forums may have been created by suspected YouTube headquarters shooter Nasim Aghdam.
>The user's messages are quite vulgar and could align with the mentality of someone who was upset and angry, although, considering the suspected shooter's identity, it seems a bit unlikely she would have made these sorts of statements (or would even be browsing the site in the first place).
>Here is their first post:
>"NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOW. JUST WATCH THE F***ING TUBE AND BE HAPPY F*GGOTS."
>Note how the user said, "Just watch the f***ing tube..."
>Many may claim this is proof (since they used the word "tube" and might connect it with YouTube), but, since the advent of television, saying "watch the tube" is usually an abbreviated way of telling someone to "watch the television" as older TVs were not flat screens, but CRTs (Cathode Ray Tubes).
>Next, someone in the thread said, "Don't dude, it's probably not as bad as you think. Maybe wait on it for a few days and give it a think?"
>The user replied:
>"it's f***ing beyond bad, way beyond bad. i'm going to fix it."
>Third message:
>1964
>"hint f*ggots, google 1964"
>We're not sure what to make of this, but the user's repeated use of a certain derogatory term, while commonly used on Jow Forums, could be considered strange if it really did come from the suspected shooter, Nasim Aghdam.
>The user's next message is interesting, as it features a picture of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud. The suspected shooter is said to be of Middle Eastern descent.
>Next:
>"this thread will be epic by same time tomorrow"
>And finally their last post:
>"tomorrow only one flag will matter
>"flag of the grim reaper"

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/04/03/Did-Suspected-YouTube-HQ-Shooter-Nasim-Aghdam-Post-A-Warning-On-Jow Forums-One-Day-Prior-To-Attack

Attached: Nasim Aghdam YouTube HQ Shooter 04032018.jpg (597x599, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964
dailymotion.com/yesilnasim
pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/1964/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964

Attached: 4chan YT 1.png (1059x327, 117K)

Attached: 4chan YT 2.png (924x119, 12K)

Attached: 4chan YT 3.png (1137x172, 31K)

Attached: 4chan YT 4.png (706x155, 47K)

Attached: 4chan YT 5.png (568x101, 10K)

>FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
No way to prove it was her

Attached: 4chan YT 6.png (565x120, 10K)

True. I think it was just a larp... but who knows.

Attached: Nasim Aghdam Hijab.jpg (1125x824, 56K)

Oh, (((they))) will blame on chan

JFC she’s like the anti-pol user, or was it in another sub that she ‘supposedly’ posted her inarticulate screeching?
There’s no way to prove it disprove it was ever her, and it’s pretty common to see at least one shill posting stupidity at some point every day. Most of the time it’s just a CIA nigger trying to rile shit up, so it’s whatever.
I don’t know why I’m surprised that they’re trying to tie a fucking sand rat to us tho, so fucking typical.

Bump. Her dailymotion account is still up, but seems like everything else has been scrubbed aside from her website.

dailymotion.com/yesilnasim

Uh, some user killed his wife, butchered her body, and posted the pics on /b/. How much did that event disrupt the site? Not at all. Life goes on, just without Nasim.

this is a stupid as hell narrative but they will probably try to run with it to shut this site down while (((investigating))) as many autists as they can get their hands on aka putting government pressure on poor neets and intimidating them into no longer posting about jews online

This. Entire event is suspect as fake to me now. Way too (((convenient))) honestly.

this board gets wacky threat posts like that hourly. no way to tell.

Holy shit I ignored that thread.

crap, I said "go for it" for the luz.

>Third message:
>1964
>"hint f*ggots, google 1964"
>We're not sure what to make of this, but the user's repeated use of a certain derogatory term, while commonly used on Jow Forums, could be considered strange if it

Literally told to google, didn't google.
here it is:
pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/1964/

Attached: film-1964_xnL5b7z-resize-1400x0-70.jpg (1400x787, 126K)

I saw a post maybe last night that had a comment saying something like “I have no other choice but to do it,” with some weird pic attached.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

true they took the video down too

Attached: 202.jpg (864x728, 24K)

that was her CIA handler talking, she was already on the road by then

"something weird might possibly happen tomorrow"

Attached: 203.jpg (895x776, 75K)

Jow Forums. The last bastion of freedom.

that greentext is rank with boomer-syntax. Go die in a fire, you people are not welcome here.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

>rank with boomer-syntax
>syntax
>well formed sentences
you have to be 18 to post here, kid

>defending boomers
yeah, you need to go.

kind of scary that I posted in a thread that could be on national news
I told the OP to buy a bunch of Qurans before doing whatever it was they were gonna do and contact ISIS online
I didn't use any proxies
when's the FBI gonna come bursting through my door anons?

>Be Persian Soyboy
>Visit Jow Forums
>Fap to Trap
>Become Trap
>Visit Jow Forums
>Jow Forums defends Syrians and Persians
>Become /poltard/
>Become upset about degeneracy
>Can't stop being degenerate
>Hate the world
>Youtube takes your gibs away
>Jow Forums hates Patreon e-celebs
>Can't get into Patreon money for love of Jow Forums
>Become obsessed with hate for Youtube
>Post cat threat about not being stopped and watch the tube
>Let Jow Forums watch all your autistic dancing videos and make them regret not knowing you sooner.

F

I would have loved to suck on her udders

>Did Suspected YouTube HQ Shooter Nasim Aghdam Post A Warning On Jow Forums One Day Prior To Attack?
no. your just making shit up. im here all day. i got nothing better to do than argue with autist and ghey dutch niggers. didnt see anything like that

I was the one who told her not to do it KEK

same senpai

Come back to us, we need as many soldiers as we can muster.

Attached: sadawoo.png (900x900, 293K)

If she was on Jow Forums then the odds of her being a tranny goes up to 100%

>woman
>on Jow Forums

That's a man, baby.

No, it's fucking obvious it was made on some archive.

Them screenshots ain't worth shit.

also: gorillions of grammatical errors on her website, yet no mistakes on those posts.

This thread is horse shit. You watched her vids, heard her speak and you think that she posted that shit here? Eat a bag of dicks.

Attached: ShamefulPlumpCowrie-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 596K)