Tfw no 5/10 jungle asian gf to pump my white seed into

>tfw no 5/10 jungle asian gf to pump my white seed into

Attached: DSCN9560.jpg (1600x1200, 414K)

goddammit leaf fuck off

wtf this is not like in my animu

Looks like a native american dude with a pussy.

Too old.

oh shit, I thought the pussies on those went sideways. Hmmm. I learned something new today.

Why do Asian pussy hairs look like rat whiskers?

tfw 6/10 vietnamese gf to pump my persian seed into

Attached: justice8n-5-web.jpg (750x1076, 69K)

Only when the surgeon is near sighted.

There's one under every rock in your country, how hard can getting one be?

How do I get one of my own?

>that fucking disgusting face
>5/10

are you blind?

Attached: 5.png (477x598, 761K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Cause will produce ugly little mutt children.

mfw no asian gf

Attached: 1517352813988.gif (200x200, 521K)

i know that feel user, maybe someday. #fuckwhitepeople #whitegenocide

Attached: 1519525361138.jpg (1550x1000, 301K)

>

Attached: 1522252695865.jpg (730x1024, 163K)

this but unironically, mix it up

Attached: 1520189573483.jpg (480x640, 40K)

The last one is 100% accurate

Fucking piece of shit op kys
Report and sage

can you set me up with one of your sisters?

How do I get an Asian pussy as a white guy? (I have blue eyes and I'm well build) Where do I have to look for? I really just need the place to look for, due to my maniplative skills I will get her in bed very soon. BUT I NEED A PLACE TO START.

>Where do I have to look for?
Asia.

why don't you just go to asia then?
there're always plenty of desperate asian roasties dreaming that white knights someday will pick them up as wives
asian roasties tend to dream that white knights are far more gentlemen and kind to them than us when in reality they're not

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

O rly

Not in Europe that's for sure, Sharia law and crime scare away the Asians QTs.

Canada, Oz and California are Asian central. Those are the Western places to look for an Asian waifu, that or Asia itself obviously.

Man I used to fuck this cambodian girl who looked a lot like pic related. Never used a condom, just busted in her tight pussy multiple times a day for about a month. She legit had the tightest pussy I've ever encountered and she was a huge slut who knew how to use it. Fuck, I'm getting all misty eyed with nostalgia.

based

Yummy would lick

There has to be a place where asians accumulate besides Asia, CA and Canada. I want to know this place and appear there to acquire a target.

Yeah bruh, Oz aka Australia.