What's wrong with child marriage?

Why is Child Marriage wrong?

Attached: 20180404_093938.jpg (608x498, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agency

Wut?

because it traumatizes kids you stupid fuck

Because this kills the child

This is how to properly shill. Meme Factory, take notice.

Social backlash is what fucks the kids up. They're convinced that they've done something wrong. 12 to 14 used to be standard age for marriage. The Holy Quran says that a man cannot penetrate his wife until her 15th birthday.

So, marry her at 9 and raise her to be a good wife. Put her to work making babies at 15. Get next 9 year old wife. Lather, rinse, repeat. Up to 4.

How?
My grandparents got married young. They were fine. My classmates got married young. They were fine.

Child molestation (Behind closed doors, violent and unconsensual) is harmful. Child marriage is beautiful.

Attached: heb.png (1268x1645, 622K)

Why do kaffirs always shout labels as if they're legit arguments.

Calling me a bigot or a homophobe won't prove me wrong just like calling me a racrtraitor or a shill won't.

It isn't. But, ((( for some reason ))), letting women be free to ride the cock caroussel for about a decade and a half before marrying is encouraged while marrying them when they're still young and pure is wrong and "degenerate".

unless you can prove that girls can be attracted to men pre-puberty, then im going to say yes its wrong because the girl cant know if she would be attracted to her husband once she hit puberty.

Grooming a child to have sex with you enslaves them. That might be okay in islam, but its the reason your religion is associated with the shittiest parts of humanity. Enjoy being a fucking heathen.

Love marriages never work
arranged one do
when arranged they fall in love
when they marry for love they fall out of it
stats actually show this

Inbreeding fucks them up lol

>That might be okay in islam, but its the reason your religion is associated with the shittiest parts of humanity.

It's also why we'll replace you in just a few generations.

The Hanafi School of Islamic Law gives the girl to be able to dissolve the marriage if she isn't attracted to her husband post puberty.

Why is an adult courting a girl below 18 grooming but a 14 year old courting other 14 year old normal?

A female has contributed nothing but motherhood, that's it, she should be married after menarch or before. but sex should be after she bleeds obviously. we cant have these laws now because we don't live in a patriarch society so its stigma is bad.

formerly chucks

Why is it so acceptable for a 30 year old woman to be performing fellatio on 12 year old boys in the same culture that would be calling for an execution if the genders were reversed?

Are you saying that girls don't get crushes? that's pushing it man

nytimes.com/2002/04/04/us/few-risks-seen-to-the-children-of-1st-cousins.html

Nothing wrong with it,its totaly okay to sell your 6 years old daughter to some 50 years old shitkin

Attached: images.jpg (427x344, 18K)

not before puberty right?

Why are you retarded enough to need to ask this question?
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Enslaving a free person in any case besides them being a non muslim POW is prohibited. Selling a muslim woman is also prohibited. The Mahr (Dowry) is only there to ensure that the husband doesn't harm the bride or doesn't give her enough money or is impotent so that he has to give money to the girl in case of divorce.

That's Logan from Tek Syndicate!