Liberal Media makes Shooter White

Check this shit out. Here is a pic of the shooter tweeted by @mashable, a leftist news site

Attached: D5F11C6F-9549-4B55-945C-D0380128B230.jpg (640x1136, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediabiasfactcheck.com/mashable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is the real photo.

Attached: D17CFB1C-B2A0-44BA-908D-BF32C5999077.jpg (640x1136, 99K)

Give mashable hell on twitter. Use this to our advantage. To get normies riled up about censorship, and to show there is an agenda!

Going to bed lads. Keep this thread alive. Let’s make mashable hurt.

Gotta keep up with the current narrative... I wonder if they lighten up blacks too

Aryans aren't white?

Iranian means Aryan.

Aryans are white.

If you aren't part of the Master Race you need to GTFO!

Attached: Iranian-Women-Beauty-And-Makeup.jpg (666x453, 41K)

Nonce.

im glad youtube discriminated against this white gal

bump

the term is to broad and includes nonwhites. according to geneticist people in the middle east are not exactly white or black or east asian. by that even though the modern pc culture claims that means you cant lump them into one group and call them a distinct race it does. if they are not in a large bracket ethnic group with their neighboring groups then they are a distinct ethnic group

i mean WTF how do you surround a group of people in their homeland (group A) with different ethnic groups in their own homelands (groups B-D) on a map and expect every one to believe group A arent their own ethic group

One thing left to do : expose them as far left
mediabiasfactcheck.com/mashable/

she dont look white at all tho even with the paint shop filters

It's fuckin real! hahahahaha

Attached: hahahahaa.png (1784x1074, 1.04M)

I didn't think this could real because it's so ludicrous, but it is. Changing the skin tone might be arguable, but to change her fucking eye color? These fuckers need to burn.

bullshit, here's the real one

Attached: 1522821880842.jpg (640x1136, 50K)

Somebody who uses twitter should notify them via tweet, surely this is just a misunderstanding.

She looks white to me.

Now it looks like she has a black beard lmao

Michael Jackson?

it's to dangerous to risk a chimpout our terrorist bombing.