39 yr old middle eastern bitch

abc7.com/youtube-shooter-identified-as-user-nasim-aghdam-sources-say/3298739/

"She allegedly had a website with a manifesto targeting YouTube for demonetization and censorship of her video content."

Surprisingly it doesn't look to be religion of peace related

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-020448_Chrome.jpg (1439x1552, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomsafespace.com/m/videos/view/YouTube-Shooter-s-Message
twitter.com/mashable/status/981398119022809088
mobile.twitter.com/pluffaduff/status/981412511424696321/photo/1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html
alternet.org/civil-liberties/cursing-out-police-perfectly-legal-cops-routinely-arrest-people-it
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html
nypost.com/2014/09/12/teen-could-face-prison-after-simulating-sex-act-with-jesus-statue/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/348857-woman-arrested-for-laughing-in-sessions-hearing-heading-back-to
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4cn426/17_year_old_calls_911_to_help_dying_father_gets/
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html
seattletimes.com/nation-world/man-gets-33-months-for-threatening-obama-in-poem/
dailywire.com/news/5338/catholic-college-employee-investigated-police-amanda-prestigiacomo
strawpoll.me/15430521
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its just a rational reaction to the iron fisted tactics of Google/Youtube silencing dissent. Im sure there will be more attacks on their campuses soon.

she looks nice

>3 people
Why are women so terrible at everything. How is this even news

I saw a rumor floating around Gab that it might be a tranny. Not confirmed though

i agree. for all the bitching about muh oppression of transfaggotniggerspics they can never point to an actual example of oppression. silencing and punishing wrongthink is actual oppression. guess leftists dont mind it when it comes from massive corporations. what a fucking joke

aw nuts

>Why are women so terrible at everything
I know but you gotta respect her a little bit for trying to kill YouTube (Ministry of Truth) employees

I would've let her violate me.

R.I.P.

Youtube demonetization and censoring of accounts oppresses women of color.. youtube is a fucking nazi site and responsible for this death

Religion of peace strikes again?

Attached: MOSHED-2018-4-4-2-16-55.gif (300x301, 3.45M)

Attached: 1522812362249.jpg (750x1045, 141K)

Here's a photo that Mashable used on their Twitter account trying to pass her off as white.

Attached: huwhite.jpg (1114x950, 130K)

This thing has fake news set up around her almost obvious.

It wasn't something so petty.
People even here like op actually believe the news when talki g about her motive.

Pathetic.
Stop pandering to the news.
Pewdiepie teenbro kids have flooded us and can't even understand the fake news concept.

I guess it's a burger thing to chimp out when they bully you

freedomsafespace.com/m/videos/view/YouTube-Shooter-s-Message

Holy shit that's clearly edited...did Mashable really tweet that? Is the tweet still up? Link please.

Attached: 1460429053893.jpg (250x250, 8K)

pretty based . she is right about jewtube censorship

If only she reached out to us...
...we could've crowdfunded her some basic handgun training.

Attached: 1417297560004.jpg (768x560, 29K)

twitter.com/mashable/status/981398119022809088

live by the gun die by the gun

Oh fuck, she was probably my neighbor.

>Southwestern Riverside County

Attached: the-turpin-family-children-facebook.jpg (755x496, 370K)

That would be a truly unfortunate thing to befall the internet. The internet where nothing is serious and it's all a joke is the much better internet.

We're talking about a mega-corporation that ignored Easter because it was related to Christians. I mean, I don't like Christians, but I am mature enough to not go and rub it in their faces like an asshole.

Apparently the photo comes from her instagram account and wasn't created by Mashable themselves.

It was a tranny.

So, middle eastern MTF tranny shoots up jewtube for demonetizing xir videos.

This story won't last the week, it will be filled with demoshits squealing about Trump using the military to guard the border.

We're gaining momentum toward peak novelty, I think I want off.

Take your search and mail business to a competing firm.

Attached: 1522519581802.gif (370x330, 807K)

Yeah, I was just reading that. They still clearly have an agenda though, choosing this photo over all the others.

That's true, but what will probably hapoen now is that Mashable will use this as an excuse to deny any accusations of them having an agenda.
"We just took a random picture from her instagram, we had no idea she didn't look like that!"

Burger...she can barely speak english.

The hero youtube deserves

Sickening, isn't it?

All Youtube had to do in order to prevent this tragic suicide was not fuck with people's income because of their politics.

I give it tops a few days before it gets buried.

That's so transparently false though. They purposely didn't include her middle eastern sounding name in post either

Attached: 1502617847298.jpg (652x367, 40K)

I know that's make-up and photoshop, but I would still bang.

Where's her body now?

She got three of them didn't she?

F

Based anti-communist martyr goddess waifu !

Attached: 1522819981915.jpg (1000x503, 113K)

For those wondering why she's got green eyes and brighter complexion, this appears to be a photo Nasim herself uploaded onto an old deleted instagram account. Found via a reverse image search

mobile.twitter.com/pluffaduff/status/981412511424696321/photo/1

That's so The Hills Have Eyes genes going on.

> (OP)
>All Youtube had to do in order to prevent this tragic suicide was not fuck with people's income because of their politics.

It's not just politics, they are greedy, I know tons of creepypasta readers and makeup youtubers that had been demonetized and weren't even told about it.

So as you see mashable did not alter her photo to appear white

anyone know what gun she used?

No casualties though.

Attached: unknown - Copy.png (661x329, 374K)

They obviously cherry picked the photo with green eyes and omitted her ethnic sounding name on purpose. Fuck off faghot

literally

RIP, she was a troubled soul, it seems. I don't condone what she did and am thankful not more people died, but I just watched one of her videos and her mental illness is very apparent.

Don't now what to say. She isn't part of the classical "shooting spree demographic" either - cases like these can't realistically be prevented.

You'll always have a few loonies, as much as I sympathize with them.

They still decided to use an obscure picture to white wash her...

She kinda look like Elliot Rodgers in this picture.

Attached: 4ACE23DC00000578-5575105-Nasim_Aghdam_39_has_been_identified_as_the_woman_who_shot_a_man_-a-76_15228 (962x748, 92K)

Yep

They're also "anti-corporate" but they're totally fine with the biggest corporations censoring people for wrong think.

The supreme gentlewoman

Attached: 1522823168205.jpg (1298x1907, 520K)

Yup, we are not going to ban cars or skydiving either because people die.

...and people say that people don't need guns, but guns have saved lives in defense against wild life and wild humans.

ANNIE YOU OKAY YOU OKAY YOU OKAY ANNIE

in her last video message to youtube she filled the background with starts of david

SHE KNEW
/ourgirl/ confirmed

Attached: satrsofdavid.jpg (768x529, 60K)

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY, YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY

Attached: jackson 4th reich.jpg (1666x2011, 419K)

the youtube shooter was a straight white male REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The resemblance is uncanny.

Reminder that Elliot Rodger wasn't half WHITE either.

Attached: 4ACE23D300000578-5575105-Aghdam_who_was_a_self_confessed_animal_rights_activist_and_vegan-a-77_15228 (962x1001, 68K)

>classical "shooting spree demographic" either

Attached: 2u5.png (436x361, 67K)

wat bro wat

Is that really one of her own images?

narcissistic personality disorder

Terrorists are smart enough to know not to attack the guys who have helped them open the city gates. Leftist media and backwards thinking is Islam's vector to the West - they won't shit on those guys by attacking Youtube or any other leftist organization

All I want to know is if she is pro-Assad

Attached: 28764241_2003891916605080_394635643994505216_n.jpg (1080x771, 91K)

i dont read sand

/thread

they must have looked long and hard for this pic.

She's seems pretty intelligent and red/blackpilled. 99% chance.

Attached: 28763685_353696635134253_4343371122159386624_n.jpg (1080x725, 91K)

She's not a bitch, she's a hero. Everyone at YouTube, Google, Apple, Facebook, and Twitter deserves to die, along with every other left-wing California corporate worker, all the way up to the Executive level. Sadly she didn't hit the real targets - should've waited for a CEO and then fired

She's an hero. Get it right.

go to bed sam

>she will never smash your testicles while shouting at you in farsi
Why didn't she live?

Wrong, faggot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575105/Active-shooter-reported-YouTube-HQ-California.html

Attached: Youtube shooting, asian employee calls family, regrets not going to med school.jpg (470x745, 37K)

Thanks for correcting the record mashable

>we had to dig through five pages of her images until we found this one whitemost one to cherrypick though

Anyone know what part of the middle east she's actually from? Anything but palestinian please I don't wanna hear kikes jump for joy because one bitch went ballistic to kike tube.

>wasted trips on a BBCd UKuck

Attached: uk cuck speech police.jpg (524x536, 53K)

Persian I'm pretty sure

Persian name. Best bet: Iran

speaking of which theres another doodle of literally who nigger on right now

>be american
>say "fuck"
>go to jail
alternet.org/civil-liberties/cursing-out-police-perfectly-legal-cops-routinely-arrest-people-it

>be american
>send a tweet
>go to jail
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html

>be american
>mock Jesus
>go to jail
nypost.com/2014/09/12/teen-could-face-prison-after-simulating-sex-act-with-jesus-statue/

>be american
>laugh
>go to jail
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/348857-woman-arrested-for-laughing-in-sessions-hearing-heading-back-to

>be american
>be upset after your dad has a heart attack
>go to jail
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4cn426/17_year_old_calls_911_to_help_dying_father_gets/

>be american
>send a text
>go to jail
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html

>be american
>tweet the word "nigger"
>go to jail
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html

>be american
>throw bacon at Muslims
>go to jail for 15 years
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html

>be american
>write a poem about the Muslim negro that rules America
>go to jail
seattletimes.com/nation-world/man-gets-33-months-for-threatening-obama-in-poem/

>be american
>say there are only two genders
>go to jail
dailywire.com/news/5338/catholic-college-employee-investigated-police-amanda-prestigiacomo

Every bad idea the UK has implemented has originated in the good old US of A. Now go get shot by a sexually confused Muslim at a gay nightclub.

Attached: 1503323159499.png (540x572, 201K)

THE IRONY

Attached: veganism.png (742x934, 709K)

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>California
>might as well be the UK at this point

Attached: uk jews welcome rape gangs.jpg (640x487, 97K)

Fuck off Kike

She shot up JewTube. SHe's /OurGirl/

Attached: 1518789684130.jpg (638x710, 96K)

she?

>cnn
>reddit
>thehill
go watch ahmed fuck your potato faced wife, bongcuck

Absolut trans
U r correct sir

Yes she's female. Just tall and masc looking.

iran is not the middle east.

No he isn't. Don't get drunk in a ladyboy club because if your eyesight and intuition suck this bad you WILL wake up next morning with a dick up your ass.

Don't call my Queen a "bitch". She was a wonderful Diverse American who came here as an Immigrant who fought for the First Amendment. I'm with her, my Queen who SLAYED

Shut the fuck up mutt
She was based and Aryan

Attached: 1522334670573.png (1136x676, 277K)

she's slim and this accounts for the defined larynx along with her genetics. whats the problem amerifatt you cannot tell what a male throat looks like? too busy gazing at meats?

>thankful not more people died
Did you see who works at jewtube?

The real test is if George Orwell was alive would he approve or Nasim’s actions or disapprove?
strawpoll.me/15430521

California prevents the right from working there no matter how qualified they are. That is why we must celebrate these righteous shootings