Why people divorcing and breaking up these days ?

Was it better before when a man and a woman were married and have a long life together ? Why now people are breaking up / divorcing faster than ever ? Is it merely selfishness or because we tend to listen more ourselves and our needs ? Why people cannot stay together anymore and make it on the long run ?

Attached: 5BE787E4-AAF7-43D8-8BBB-9E3A1630A225.jpg (580x771, 458K)

probably godlessness and a lack of christian morals, say what you will about Christianity but at least it staved off degeneracy. the cultural Marxists specifically attack religion and the family unit because it will weaken society and strengthen the state

Attached: cultural marxism.jpg (4621x2914, 1.08M)

Honoring your word doesn't mean shit to the west anymore. Vows are taken with no intention staying to true to them.

The Illuminati seek to establish a New World Order. Their objectives are as follows:
1) Abolition of all ordered governments
2) Abolition of private property
3) Abolition of inheritance
4) Abolition of patriotism
5) Abolition of the family
6) Abolition of religion
7) Creation of a world government

1848 – Moses Mordecai Marx Levy, alias Karl Marx, writes “The Communist Manifesto.” Marx is a member of an Illuminati front organization called the League of the Just. He not only advocates economic and political changes; he advocates moral and spiritual changes as well. He believes the family should be abolished and that all children should be raised by a central authority. He expresses his attitude toward God by saying: “We must war against all prevailing ideas of religion, of the state, of country, of patriotism. The idea of God is the keynote of a perverted civilization. It must be destroyed.”

Attached: cultural marx.jpg (1608x1600, 758K)

Facebook is responsible for at least half of all divorces these days

pol dosen't like to talk about the illuminati but its fairly evident that they are real, but some would just say "its the jew's stupid" adam weishapt, the founder of the illuminati was a jew and so were most of the original banking families

>hop through relationships looking for who can give you optimal sexual pleasure
>find someone who gives you good orgasms, marry them
>inevitably you get bored after a while since there is more to life than just sex, and finally realise that the person you married is dull and/or incompatible with you
>divorce
>repeat

This is why the Church says to wait until after marriage to have sex, so that you look for a person that you actually like as a person (as well as being attracted to, of course), rather than just a masturbatory lust object. Marriages only last if they're based on something more than sex

Attached: pope-john-paul-ii.jpg (816x773, 62K)

Divorce lawyer here. We're at the lowest level if divorce in modern history. The real problem is why are people not getting married, and that has dozens of root causes.

Most damaging is the undermining of the institution's importance by extending the rights of non married cohabitees, encouraging single motherhood through tax incentives, failing to tackle the widespread belief that marriage fucks men due to the old fashioned tendency of judges to favour women and vitally, financial insecurity across the western world more generally due to growing wealth inequality. The rich are still getting married, trust me, I draft their prenups.

bump

>adam weishaupt was a jew
Adam Weishaupt required all members of the illuminati to be Christian men of good character

this, good post. The jewish system turned everyone into consumer model thinking drones applying marketing philosophy to human interactions.

It takes effort to make a relationship work, overcoming rough times is what creates bonds.
Women took the easy way out with the payday and fucked it all up.
Marriage used to be a union about creating life, not how happy a wife was.

you moron why would you try to sway these people with anything other than unhinged hastily put together mspaint conspiracies

Attached: pol.jpg (720x756, 79K)

also dem trips

nevermind you're literally a satanic psyop

Attached: conspiracy1.jpg (641x445, 110K)

>failing to tackle the widespread belief that marriage fucks men due to the old fashioned tendency of judges to favour women
You mean like they objectively do?
Shall I show you the prenups that were thrown out? The boys who were raped by their teachers who now have to pay child support? How about wives taking more than half your money? Or men paying for children that aren't even biologically theirs?

I can even point you to women who have cheated on their husbands, gotten pregnant, and the court still orders the man to pay for the child on divorce.

If there were three key pieces to a good prenup designed to keep the marriage intact, what would they be?

>why
jews
always jews

Name a single downside to divorce for a woman. That is why.

People that are getting married are getting married out of fear and desperation, and tax benefits.

Mostly anecdotal. In the UK in just the past decade the situation has changed massively. Women don't get free meal tickets anymore. Women often get their estates chewed apart just like men used to. The only reason women were legally more privileged here in the UK was down to the principle that non-financial contributions to a marriage are equal to financial ones, but now since virtually all women are working now it means very little unless you're a Russia oligarch with cash to burn. The most basic principle of family law is that you don't conflate the issues of divorce and the children's future. Don't mistake paying for your kid with paying for your ex wife.

The proposals set out by the Law Commission here are a good step. Though prenups are now virtually binding in the UK if certain steps are followed, the tiny bit of ambiguity makes men scared to get them, disincentivising marriage. First step would be make binding statutory prenups. By making it clear what everyone has to lose you'll discourage divorce. I'd also allow infidelity to raise a legal presumption that you should get far less. Currently it is too much of a pain the arse to use adultery as a fact proving the ground of divorce. To disincentivise divorce I would also go further with what the courts already do here, which is encourage mediation and dialogue at every step. Raise the evidential burdens of people accusing their partner of domestic violence because currently many women use it as a reason not to consult with their husband at all.

Dunno man. Reforming prenups is good, but the whole thing needs reform. In the UK marriage is mostly governed by an almost half a century old statute.

It has its upsides and downsides. Lots of marriages endured 50+ years but where miserable, that isn't good.

Oh if you mean literally bits of drafting, then add in a review clause. A ten year old prenups isn't worth shit if your lives have changed massively since then. Add penalty clauses that are fair and unambiguous. Don't put anything that tries to oust the court's jurisdiction they just get pissed if you try to do that and it looks very slippery. Just make it seem fair enough that it will be rubberstamped instead of sparking a wider debate on its fairness, or if the other side tries to argue duress.

I live in America so there is probably some messed up loophole somewhere that voids everything.

Thanks, I've always thought that there should be a clause against infidelity on both ends, but the mediation and dialogue and evidential burdens are good ones.
Another good one. Thanks for the advice!

i don't think anyone today really knows what marriage is unless they are married and have been married for a while
stayed married
through trials and tribulations
this is why i think only people that believe in god can have consummate relationships
they don't fuck around
also, social media has ruined society, relationships, marriages, etc.
destroy your phone and computer
seek christ
you will greeted at the gates of heaven with a smile

Quality post.

divorce stats before you start your autistic screeching ?

please. show me a stat that supports your claim. comapred to the 70-2000 divorce has slowed down.
>mfw married young
>mfw married 11 years
>mfw friends are in similar situation
>mfw 3 kids, own house, two new vehicles paid off, and nice 401k without a degree (which i am currently 2 semesters away from achieving)
>mfw only 32
>mfw no divorce on the horizon
>mfw other millennials cant even
i have no idea what your talking about desu

Attached: 1512599386823.jpg (573x515, 48K)

Because they marry out of lust and then that dissolves and they have nothing left.

I love how you think that your case is representative of overall statistics.

> tfw anecdotal