>Afrin Apr 1
imgur.com/a/JQxip
>Idlib Mar26
i.imgur.com/EHfTvtI.jpg
>Yarmouk camp Mar16
i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg

Devs April 2
>Ankara:Turkish,Russian,Iranian presidents meeto to discuss Sy
>Torture chambers, arms caches,tunnels large enough for trucks found in E Ghouta
>Trump reiterates desire to withdraw troops from Syria
>U.S. Spokesperson for anti-ISIS coal.- U.S. has not completed mission in Sy
>DeZ:SAA expand buffer zone against IS W of Euphrates
>SAA enters 6 vilalges in Rastan pocket thanks to reconciliation deal
>Yarmouk:IS refuses govt offer to surrender&transport to CS of E Deir Ezzor
>Idlib:Jihadist civil war intensifies despite ceasefire
>kurdish media:French troops enter N Syria
>IS inghamasis from mountains of E Homs prov attacked govt forces at Ash-Sha’er gas field, ultimately pushed back
>Tiger forces,Liwaa Al-Quds mobilize for Yarmouk camp offensive
>Russia:East Qalamoun militants final chance to surrender
>reports:US forces start building 2 bases in Syria’s Manbij amid ongoing threats by Turkey
>IS reportedly captures large oil field from US-backed forces in east Deir Ezzor
>Houthis strike Saudi oil tanker in the Red Sea,tanker sustained “minor damage”
>Saudi Crown Prince admits Saudis “Financed terrorist groups”
>Iraqi ambassador states Iraq still needs support of US-led coalition to continue next phase against IS

Prev

Attached: 84212-cbcozimpum-1520765906.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCh0aCwSKbo9Jek1ATnpSemA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WdrQKZQfWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=XUptv3uIdR0
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/981362555036762112
almasdarnews.com/article/hts-foils-big-jabhat-tahrir-souriya-assault-in-west-aleppo/
twitter.com/TRTWorldNow/status/981443464721260544
almasdarnews.com/article/trump-says-saudi-arabia-may-have-to-pay-to-keep-us-troops-in-syria/
twitter.com/MrKyruer/status/981441577133453313
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.810888&lon=36.132939&z=14&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/981425514018758657
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/peshmerga-deny-kirkuk-withdrawal-say-troop-reshuffle-made/
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/981453288125079552
youtube.com/watch?v=uZlAdpFZrqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1522698186.jpg (1200x907, 313K)

Long life to the American empire

Death to sandniggers

Get some

Attached: 1496201110796.jpg (960x631, 73K)

Death to America, israel, England, saudia, Iran, Qatar and turkey

You're Jewish aren't you?

Go home Iraqi

kek 2pbp

dead muzzies are always a win

Checked

Death to America, of course. Axis of Evil for teh win!

Attached: AP17326539012423.jpg (2048x1349, 414K)

That's a yes, lmao

You lost the Cold War

Attached: 1512596804026.png (800x601, 16K)

And you are losing the WW3.

death to wh*toids

Attached: KANG.jpg (952x603, 59K)

negative.

Germany lost ww1 and ww2

You're just in time. Mutts becomes bold.

Another ambush on Burger forces apparently. Convoy got lit up between Raqqa and Manbij.

is this the one from yesterday or another one?

Whiter then Americans.

Attached: 4646.jpg (740x444, 82K)

Attached: memri-tv-lets-begin-with-erdogan-that-watermelon-seller-9365732.png (500x300, 64K)

Apparently new. WarGonzo (he broke the news of a previous attack on US forces) is reporting it on his telegram. Sorry for mobile posting.

Attached: 6CCD023C-2D92-4BB7-8B0F-32461D02A14F.jpg (752x1074, 778K)

youtube.com/channel/UCh0aCwSKbo9Jek1ATnpSemA/videos
Videos of the youtube shooter

Attached: wtf_goggo.gif (220x261, 737K)

Arabs fighting guerilla war and Turkey threatening open attack on Manbij and rest of northern Syria to create the buffer zone.

US is under a lot of pressure and they are doubling down, this can only lead to more death, I am sure that Arabs and Turks are more than ready for it as they have clear reasoning and goal.

>LET'S BEGIN

Attached: Lets begin.jpg (1598x943, 345K)

ASShat ruined Syria with his mismanagement, ASShat sent the military to quell the protests, starting this war, ASShat funded ISIS, ASShat should step down immediately.

Hi Sparky.

Right after sectarian pro-Kurdish US occupation of Syria ends, a lot of non Kurds are being discriminated and persecuted for their beliefs. That has to stop. It's violating human rights and can be defined even as genocide. US has no place aiding genocidal Kurdish maniacs.

Damn i love these guys.
cold-blooded chessmaster Vlad.
shy and religious Rouhani.
madman and at the same time strategic genius Erdogan.
They all are so fucking adorable.

Jej, Sparky is still at it.

Sparky probably only catches cat naps in between breads so he can post his pastas in each one. Btw is that you Ebin?

sparky!!!

Attached: 1476781587471.png (327x268, 68K)

I wish I had more knowledge about geopolitics so that I can actually contribute to these threads.

Attached: DWlytIbU8AA4Sce.jpg (960x960, 145K)

>recognizing me from one post
Yes it is, Burger Baker

Are you a girl? Honest question. Because you sound like one.

Kek.

>shy and religious Rouhani.

Pls no fanfic

How'd you do it, it was literally 6 words.

>Jej

>tfw no Ba'athist gf

Attached: syrian qt.jpg (4360x2883, 2.23M)

>tfw in a century they'll make f*joshit anime about the three
may allah have the mercy to kill me before I witness such degeneracy

Attached: kircheis gon be fujoshit.png (1376x724, 872K)

This mostly

Jej

As an American, I can only say that I am embarrassed at what we have done in Syria.

It's not to late to change sides user

Attached: 1387327091644.png (1224x1137, 112K)

Attached: pepe smoke cringe.jpg (250x202, 11K)

*dances in houthi*

They deserve some good old-school anime. What a shame nobody makes such now.

What a pity it is so far from reality.

death to america

Attached: DZ63AQOW0AAuGQY.jpg_large.jpg (718x960, 78K)

>No nation has ever benefited from prolonged warfare - Sun Tzu

shaytan-e bozorg

>According to some sources: US troops are likely to remain in Northern Syria because Saudi Arabia has already indicated that they are willing to partially pay for the US presence in Syria.

is this real?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 08.44.53.png (1194x1306, 1.34M)

Asians never won a war outside of their own country's. Sun ze was a fag.

Rouhani best waifu

who the hell is sparky?

R&U videos,
>Battles for "Idlibistan" | April 3rd 2018 | Updates from jihadi infighting

>Bana 2.0 update and Crazy jihadi propaganda clips from Eastern Ghouta

>Syrian TV journalist trolling jihadists in Douma
youtube.com/watch?v=XUptv3uIdR0

erm...

Attached: a.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

No

what is the russo-japanese war?

THIS
H
I
S

yes

Russian Iranian roches talk.
what will they talk about?
not one of them is iin favor of kurds.
but the german left is rooting for russia and kurds what is the deal?

edleb. where to draw the line, what the turk can realistically hold onto.

quick rundown:
syria is a major country in the mideast, been a center for trade and resources for centuries, look up the Assyrians, they are the ancient ancestors of syrians today...note the name.

bashar assad is leader of syria, and was given power after his dad died. his dad was leader for years before. his dad was bros with putin. putin is bro-tier so he wants to honor alliance with assad leadership of syria.

then comes the faggot USA (which is wholly controlled by israel and heavily dependent on saudi oil), and starting with obama the deep state cia/nsa/state department collaborated to start "rebellions" inside syria, and they did this by training and arming "rebels" to fight against assad.

but because he's a strong leader, bashar has been fucking destroying the rebels left and right, of course also thanks to help from russia. but its impressive because he's also doing it without cucking out and surrendering to the usa. usa and our "allies" in west europe want syria to be fucked to pieces like afghanistan, iraq and libya so they can install permanent military bases there and eventually rule over all those countries. the migrant crisis is also all due to disturbances in the mideast via these wars. since the american public is too distracted by entertainment and fake news bullshit, the general public doesn't even care about WHY the us military continues to fight these wars in the mideast.

anyone who questions it repeatedly, over and over, will eventually get shut down or called a conspiracy theorist who isn't patriotic (because we all gotta "support the troops!!")

lel imagine being this pathetic and ignorant.
enjoy the continued flood of chink immigrants by the way. they'll buy up houses and make prices keep going up. good if you already invested early but bad if you're a poorfag.
chinks already have big influence in africa without having to fire a single shot. japs have held a tight colony inside brazil for a long time. in fact look up gracie brazilian jui-jitsu, that would've never happened without a jap teacher who taught them everything.
you fucking NZ fags are just too far removed from the real world to understand whats going on.
i hope a boatload of 1,000,000 niggers land on your shores and your liberal politicians welcome them in. enjoy the diversity.

I would guess. they try to convince turks to genocide kurds for free and not grabbing land on the way doing this.
they could offer turk to partisipate in rebuilding syria and give turk economy a boost this way.

keep lurking and you will get there

>they could offer turk to partisipate in rebuilding syria and give turk economy a boost this way.
Not only Turks, the fat contracts already went to China, RF and Iran too, Syria will be rebuilt in a blink of an eye once Sochi/Geneva process is finalized.

People who abandonned SAA in 2013 are comming back to it's ranks:
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/981362555036762112

>HTS foils big Jabhat Tahrir Souriya assault in west Aleppo
BEIUT, LEBANON (8:30 A.M.) – Jabhat Tahrir Souriya launched a big assault in the western countryside of Aleppo, yesterday, targeting Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions at the town of Kafr Naha.

Led by Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki, Jabhat Tahrir Souriya stormed Hay’at Tahrir Al-Shm’s positions inside of Kafr Naha, resulting in a fierce battle that would ensue for several hours.

However, despite the intensity of the attack, Jabhat Tahrir Souriya was unable to infiltrate Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions at Kafr Naha.

Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham claimed that they destroyed two armored vehicles before Jabhat Tahrir Souriya withdrew from Kafr Naha.

Furthermore, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham accused Jabhat Tahrir Souriya of bringing Euphrates Shield fighters to fight their forces in the western countryside of Aleppo.
almasdarnews.com/article/hts-foils-big-jabhat-tahrir-souriya-assault-in-west-aleppo/

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani arrives at the presidential complex in Ankara to meet his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan ahead of trilateral talks on Syria - Anadolu Agency reports
twitter.com/TRTWorldNow/status/981443464721260544

>Trump says Saudi Arabia may have to pay to keep US troops in Syria
BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:50 A.M.) – U.S. President Donald Trump stated during a press conference on Tuesday that he is still interested in withdrawing the U.S. forces from Syria.

“I want to get out, I want to bring our troops back home,” Trump claimed during the press conference.

Trump also remarked that if Saudi Arabia wants the U.S. troops to remain in Syria, they will have to pay to keep there.

The U.S. President’s comments come just days after Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman stated that he wants U.S. troops to remain in Syria for at least the mid-term, if not for the long-term.
almasdarnews.com/article/trump-says-saudi-arabia-may-have-to-pay-to-keep-us-troops-in-syria/

>video in link

>HTS foils big Jabhat Tahrir Souriya assault
Or how the world is becoming a better place by itself, a story of jihad, commitment and idiocy

>Iraqi official: PKK has actually left city of Sinjar
The head of district state administration of the Iraqi city of Sinjar, Mehma Xelil, told Sputnik that members of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) officially left the territory of Sinjar, near Iraq’s northern border, April 1.

According to Xelil, the PKK has now officially retreated from Sinjar.

“[On April 1], the PKK officially left our region in compliance with the demands of Sinjar residents and headed towards Syria along with its equipment and heavy armament. The exact number of PKK members who have retreated hasn’t been estimated,” the official told Sputnik.

“The government of Iraqi Kurdistan, Baghdad and the people of Sinjar demanded that the PKK leave the territory of the city and we are grateful that they have complied with the demand,” Xelil said.

He added that the PKK has decided to retreat due to the fact that Sinjar residents are capable of ensuring their own security.

“This step will contribute to safeguarding the security of Sinjar,” the official stressed.

Last week, a representative of the Peshmerga, the Kurdish military forces in Iraqi Kurdistan, told Sputnik that claims by the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) about having retreated from Sinjar were a ruse, despite a number of key political and military figures saying that the PKK has completely retreated and that government forces and Kurdish Peshmerga units had taken their place.

“They made this statement to confuse the citizens of Sinjar and prevent a Turkish attack in the area,” Xelil Shirvan told Sputnik.

The Turkish government had expressed its readiness to launch a ground operation against PKK militants in Sinjar, saying that if Iraqi forces face difficulties, Turkey will take things into its own hands — a move vehemently opposed by Baghdad, which claimed that such an action would be a violation of Iraqi sovereignty and would warrant a response by Iraqi forces. The PKK is outlawed in Turkey.

PKK on the other hand said:
>#Iraq #Turkey #OperationTigrisShield
Commander Qassem Shasho (#Yazidi) says that #PKK withdrawal from #Sinjar is a lie.
twitter.com/MrKyruer/status/981441577133453313

it might be problematic if to much counties rebuild Syria.
would be grate if they fund Syrian companies to do so.
this would be a great economy boost for Syria this way to.
on the other hand if they send in foreign companies it would be a huge cash drain for Syria.

>NE. #Latakia: the 8th #TSK Observation Point is reportedly set up in Jebal Turkman (Zeitouniyah), W. of #JisrShoghur & ~200 m from #Turkey. wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.810888&lon=36.132939&z=14&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/981425514018758657

Attached: DZ640U5WsAAtMx-.jpg (1119x573, 283K)

Attached: 1512709010445.jpg (762x460, 112K)

How long until we will see referendum in north Syria for joining Turkey?

kek
Interesting but the kurds were saying the same thing when the Iraqi army entered Kirkuk.
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/peshmerga-deny-kirkuk-withdrawal-say-troop-reshuffle-made/

weiß man warum der durchgeknallt ist?
was hat er den dazu gesagt?

Mashallah

Attached: IMG_20180404_105244_060.jpg (807x339, 40K)

>Head of General Operations Department of General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, Gen. Sergei Rodeskoy: 65k militants eliminated in Syria.
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/981453288125079552

If that number is true they have to be counting everyone even with just scratch as eliminated.

Attached: Comfy sg.jpg (600x513, 46K)

Former UK ambassador explains how wrong you are
youtube.com/watch?v=uZlAdpFZrqw

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 23.36.38.png (744x1028, 929K)

why would they let them do that?

Attached: 1450094818318.png (307x462, 11K)

What else they can do if they are going to be living in same country.

i think desertion in war times is punished by death in many countries, and he joined a terrorist group against the goverment...
but maybe they didnt want to go the stalin way and use the knowledge
but i dont think how could they be any trusted, if there are no puishment how do you know they wouldnt do it again¡?

Attached: 1453820945764.png (426x364, 9K)

their military knowledge i meant
but i dont understand how could he be trusted*

Attached: 1478568721299.jpg (720x531, 34K)

you sure have a lot of gondolas

Well, that is one of the wonderful things in civil wars. If they would not reconciliate they would have to kill or incarcerate all of them, for various reasons that is not possible.

i have some... hows life in bih?

yeah i see, if they start killing everyone even it was legal, human rights and all they west would cry.
and they already have too much shit on them for the "gas attacks" thingy

Attached: 1478834609210.jpg (1625x1117, 552K)

Any idea what rifle is that on the left?

Attached: IMG_20180404_122521.jpg (960x720, 123K)

What's this one too?

Attached: IMG_20180404_122534.jpg (960x720, 111K)

No one in France will support the French troops if shit goes down in North. Syria.

looks like hk416 but im not certain

More Americans should die so that trump the liar pulls out at last

good night mate.
lel