Well /po/

I hope you understand why women are the way they are and why they are inferior to men.

You can't refute pic related.

Attached: fc3.jpg (1334x694, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S107.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_ventricles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seriously, is this why you prefer men's buttholes?

MGTOW

I don't like men. I like traps. They are way smarter and way more interesting than dumb bimbos. I bet you want a qt3.14 trap GF like pic related.

Attached: J3ve4TX.jpg (1239x1547, 247K)

Easy plan
>Say MtF and Gays need artificial uterus
>Get artificial uterus
>?????
>Kill All women

>men's buttholes
confirmative!
so you're willing to sacrifice vagina for intellect.
guess i'm doomed user

Attached: 1518157725530.gif (498x498, 682K)

>Well /po/

paper origami is that way -------> /po/

Prove that's a trap.

For science.

If only

also, ROLL

Attached: 1522635391618.jpg (1897x7471, 1.95M)

rawl

i'm ok with this.

roly

No only faggots who hate masculinity would degrade another man in that manner. Women are literally made for submission.

roll for Saige

welp

What the fuck, I'll roll.

Fuck yeah Chloe is best girl

It’s David Hogg! FFS

I think they can be swayed easier, so most pop media is geared towards women which makes them retarded but no one notices because they are just doing what pop culture told them to

Attached: 1519422972063 - Copy.jpg (422x456, 46K)

rollin

So how do you like her?

yoink

I love how every butthurt virgin in these threads pretends that majority of men aren't as shallow and retarded as majority of women.
Maybe if you got out more and met people you'd get to know better women/men. It's hard to meet new people and experience new things on Jow Forums.

Found the women

ro

*woman
And no.

And killing off the neurons of their frontal lobe and messing up their endocrine system just to be able to fuck a lot without getting pregnant

Attached: B633C64E-04EC-472B-A815-9581BC3571DA.jpg (920x613, 200K)

getting on hrt is proven to decrease brain volume

>Compared with controls, anti-androgen + estrogen treatment decreased brain volumes of male-to-female subjects towards female proportions, while androgen treatment in female-to-male subjects increased total brain and hypothalamus volumes towards male proportions.

eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S107.full

so, be kind to mtf, they even sacrifice their male brains for their goal

wow how chivalrous

>inferior to men

It depends on what you mean. If you mean in terms of physical strength and ability to innovate, yes. If you mean in terms of being an emotionally supportive partner or nurturing children, know.

Women are dumb in general, but they exceed in other areas.

>mintynigger talking shit about anyone

What areas do women exceed in? Not trying to be mean or anything just curiosity.

Attached: zE52kUJ.jpg (634x594, 49K)

Yep le gynocentricism is le geared against men and we should le oppose it 'n' shiet

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 15K)

sage/roll

Sorry I'm not a MGTOW and I'll never be one.

I'm not pathetic enough to buy into your beta male adaptive strategy. and I'm not going to stop mating with white females because you got rekt in a shitty divorce

>unless you want to go back to fucking your hand

Doesnt she know men can fuck other men?

The gays is our only line of defence against the feminists

The same study referenced for #2 found no significant difference in the number of neurons, and also says that other studies have found more neuronal density in women in other parts of the brain. Cherry pick much?

Attached: F1.large.jpg (898x1800, 140K)

I WANT NAZI GF
rolling

MGTOW are dumb losers. What I was trying to convey with this thread is an explanation. Why women are SJWs and why they don't contribute to the advancement of peoplekind as much as men do. They are just not as strong, innovative, creative and smart as men. They don't need to be anyway, as their sole purpose is to breed, evolutionary speaking.

Literally none of you chivalrous lads were able to refute my OP as it is a SCIENTIFIC FACT.

See here

Rollin for Chad

mindy is all mine

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Attached: 1503433391983.jpg (795x855, 364K)

rollan for keiko

FUCK

Hippity-hoppity women are property.

Attached: 1522819936213.png (948x675, 695K)

Rolling!

If you want to understand women, it's easy. Their primary concern is themselves, their security, and their comfort. They excel at couching their self interests in false concern for others. They are dumb as dogshit. And they are out of their fucking minds because they've been gaslit their whole lives into thinking that they are entitled to the fulfillment of their every whim. The answer is to treat them like you would a bratty dog.

That's a straight fetish you fucking faggit. Real homos like Captain America type of dudes and not femme looking gaybois. Even I'd fuck the living shit out of a twinky trap like that if horny enough and no one would ever know. 200% sure.

>Well /po/
>I hope you understand why women are the way they are
Dumb bitches can't even fold paper right.

Attached: ZZfXWyN.jpg (500x376, 37K)

Dammit, I wanted Saige. He's such a qt.

>Implying that traps don’t have a feminine brain

I dont think getting gay is a viable option

Attached: INB4.jpg (1204x1511, 282K)

Rusanon delivar but you've been a bit too fast for your own good.

>Results: Compared with controls, anti-androgen + estrogen treatment decreased brain volumes of male-to-female subjects towards female proportions, while androgen treatment in female-to-male subjects increased total brain and hypothalamus volumes towards male proportions.

>hypothalamus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamus

it's pic related
it's not frontal or temporal lobes

Not personality directly but impulses and inner ryhtms along reinforcing their ass-backwards sexual orientation.

Attached: Hypothalamus_small.gif (200x200, 607K)

Oh wait rollin.

Fuck it's the kazahkstani lanklet bitch. Damn I got girls like that irl too. It's a fucking curse.

But is this decrease in volume ascociated with changes in cognitive functions?

Solid sample size.

No it's just hypothalamus change. Already posted it at

Dude it says total brain AND hypothalamus.

Here we go.

Its fucking risky with the randy tossed in there.

Why is it that women don't just say the things they need to say?

I heard some the other day "I don't really want to go out on the second date but I'm scared of his reaction if I tell him no so I won't say anything"

FFS, he would be less annoyed if you just told him you idiot.

roll

It is, and we should.

Attached: 1428540839641.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

nigger

this is autistic

rol

Sample size to small and look at the lines it's a clusterfuck. Happened to some subjects not at all so they generalized however hypothalamus change was more consistent.

Also says that volume change was in lateral ventricles. Around 62ml.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_ventricles

That's the lymbic system not the upper cognitive and 62ml is a a droplet since adult brain is around 1450ml which makes it around 4%. Within statistical error but if it changes crytical areas as amygdala has significant impact on behavior but not on cognitive it's on the impulsive instinctive level like temperament and desires, not thoughts or beliefs.

Oh forgot pic.

Attached: F3.large.jpg (1800x1795, 246K)

rolly rolly rolly

I wouldn’t call 4 % insignificant, although if that falls within the standard error I wonder how small their sample must have been.

rolling

i dunno, it needs a separate research
all what we know it's that hrt affects the brain
i don't think it's very tolerant to research iq differences before and after hrt
anecdotally many people lose "nerdy" interests though

Rololling for bayonetta

Wtf i got a dude

roll

Rolly rolly Randy kek no gas them all

I think the guys here despise the roast and gold-diggers than women as a whole. In pic related some women dwell in physiological, safety, social, esteem and self actualisation needs

Physiological: Food, drink, sex, sleep, shitting, pissing
Safety: Health, well being, wealth, property, housing, laws
Social (Love & Belonging): Friends, family, intimacy, relationships
Esteem: Achievement, confidence, self-esteem, self-respect, being respected
Self-actualisation: Morals, spontaneity, lack of prejudice, creativity, acceptance of facts, lack of prejudice

In pic related they its just a framework (aka guidelines) not laws. The categories on the left and right are arbitrary and I sought to highlight to positives and negatives of each tier. Tiers could also overlap and fluctuate.

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (2088x1268, 218K)

Rolland

Rollan for numerancy ouja and hail the god of chaos.

SCORE

checked
>I don't like men. I like men.
okay

hope you like getting shit on...

let's do this, fag

Honestly European patriarchy was good and we need it back.
Even the SJW that is my sister agrees to it... Had me hook up with one of her friends who wanted to gets spanked.

rawl

These are always fun.

roll

Why hate vagina, user? There are niggers who are far more deserving of any hatred that you might express towards wamen.

>Eight MFs and six FMs were recruited through the Outpatient Clinic from the Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands, and through the Department of Endocrinology, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and compared with nine male and six female healthy comparison subjects

8 + 6 = 14 trans
9 + 6 = 15 cis

Less than 30 lol.

But what does it mean?

Attached: 1512341534958.png (1700x1267, 772K)

fagget

Attached: urfuckinggaybro.gif (175x185, 1.87M)