Stalingrad

How did Germany think they can beat us supreme Americans when them and their buddies combined couldn't even beat Stalin in a handicap match?

Attached: Stalingrad.png (318x621, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia#Retreat_and_losses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad#Aftermath
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because hitler was on drugs for the majority of his reign

>us supreme Americans

Attached: 463.jpg (800x560, 267K)

We beat North Vietnam. Only AFTER we left did the North annex the South.

Nazis were 5 miles out of Moscow, just like Napoleon was.

Attached: Europe_under_Nazi_domination.png (1088x998, 187K)

Why do Americans think they were relevant in WW2?

Americans were the ones supplying Stalin with all of the equipment including studabaker trucks, ammunition, gasoline, boots and foot

asshole

Both finished with great and lasting empires

It just shows that Communism is the superior ideology.

Attached: 4chan4.png (753x478, 174K)

Meth and big guns.

The US turned them into mutants and had to bury them with construction vehicles. I’d say it was a tie.

Attached: D6B67042-D5B2-4477-86B3-0750C23E0B23.jpg (750x483, 243K)

Thanks for proving my point. They lost to Soviets using our weapons. Imagine Nazi's vs. US using our weapons. We'd wreck them even faster.

>Social ideology
>War tactics
>War in Russia
You have to be 18 to post here

>beat North Vietnam without invading
That's BS but I believe it!

>few hundred lol
Saying that the gooks "won" is like saying "I got mauled by a bear, but manged to fight him enough to make him leave, thus I won."

Attached: won.png (386x186, 10K)

The US could of won that war in a month, it's just a matter politics. It's political suicide to have a million casualties on you.

We weren't. The entirety of that one battle, the Battle of Stalingrad was larger than the entire Western front. The Nazis threw everything they had at that city and after failure, that was the final nail in the coffin for the Nazis to ever win WW2. More than a year later did the rest of the allies launch Operation Overlord to prevent the USSR from steamrolling Europe to the Bay of Biscay.

Is that why the Chinese voluntarily abandoned it for quasi capitalism? How many threads have you spammed Gargle Darks?

Attached: 9978F4EC-5145-4D36-8F3F-5CEEA47C35E2.jpg (750x526, 464K)

The USSR would have collapsed without us. They had one job and couldn't even do that properly. Britain sucked too, they just got lucky Hitler chose not to invade. If we wanted to we could have beaten every single country in the world at the same time.

>we can ship a fleet of tanks all around the world
you need to stop drinking my dude

why don't you post the force size and casualties you filthy rat piece of shit.

casualties
>Axis 627,899 men
>Bolshevik rats 1,129,619

>won

america was a footnote in the european war
in manpower and territory/industrial victory it was 10:1 in favor of the soviet effort. also stalingrad was hardly a loss considering that 3/4s of the army and most of the romanians escaped the pocket. read actual history not bullshit tv programs

Literally says Decisive Soviet Victory. Lost to an army that was worse than ours.

muh Nazis™
>t Amerikike

>"""""Wikipedia""""" literally says
fucking burger education.

We have the same flag hypocrite.

Tell me who won the European war if you are so knowledgeable?

Attached: 1522741651830.jpg (277x508, 124K)

Napoleon captured Moscow and sat around with his thumb up his ass not so sure what to do for a few weeks then went home.

this idiot things because you run out of ammo firing into endless waves of Bolshevik rats .. that means their "army" or tactics were superior.

gas yourself

Idiot. I'm saying that because if these nazi's can't even beat Bolshevik rats, how did they think they gonna beat America?

>who won in a war where whites slaughter each other
the fucking jews you Amerikike

Kek you do realize how large the Soviet industry was right? The Americans weren't at war at that time so better to buy all that extra equipment off the lazy amerifats and put it to good use instead of having it collect dust in a warehouse.
>The USSR would have collapsed without us
Well they held the nazis off before the americans, brits, canadians, aussies all jumped in boomtard
>They had one job and couldn't even do that properly
Holding against the Nazis, I would say they did that
>If we wanted to we could have beaten every single country in the world at the same time.
Ahh so you're a troll. No need to respond further.
And how many of those were civilian deaths cuck.

Attached: peopleschad.jpg (2170x896, 242K)

Only 1 out of the 3 main Axis countries were white.

Normandy Invasion you fucking rube.

Attached: Approaching_Omaha.jpg (3000x2147, 1.24M)

They were completely delusional. The whole genocide thing was pretty clear evidence of that.

Attached: 4chan4c4.png (745x473, 332K)

the same way everyone did since. through attrition. When the jews in the media aren't spinning it for the masses that "hurah, Rambo is kickin ass" and people see the truth they will lose the mental war.

1. US bombing of Germany industries is how Soviet production surpassed Germany. We won that for them.
2. UK was out of war until D-Day where they hid behind our backs
3. We saved Western Europe

Therefore we won the war.

you stupid piece of shit, that number was casualties for the combat forces. The civilian deaths were less than 100k.

Casualties because OP is a fag

Attached: stalingrad.png (317x574, 18K)

The real question of WW2: who played a bigger role: Canada or Romania?

Like you're one to talk Britbong. You ran away and Dunkirk and hid behind us for the rest of the war.

>Like you're one to talk Britbong.
What? I didn't even say anything you cunt. OP didn't post casualties so I took the pleasure and did it myself

this was one of the most 56% comebacks in pol history. fucking embarrassing.

now only 1/3 of the US is white while all those three countries are 95%+ white. Karma is a bitch :)

How the fuck are Italy and Japan white? And Germany is full of sand niggas. Fucking embarrassing.

Romania, they unironically had a good contribuition to the war.

a beach literally stationed with 15-16 year olds who had a few weeks worth of training and no combat experience.

go watch another Spielberg rendition Amerijew

It's still more credible than your own delusions.

I'm saying Brits opinion is as irrelevant as Britain itself was during the war.

>Italians are not white

When will this Jow Forums meme die

>Decisive Soviet victory
>300,000 Germans died
>1,100,000 Russians died
??
Can you explain the above?

stop don't show that. (((op))) thinks he's talking to boomers on fb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia#Retreat_and_losses

Oh you're right. Russia scorched Moscow and Napoleon entered an empty city. Russia stops the masonic jews once again. Brilliant display of manipulating enemy armies into defeat.

Attached: f356f62f1c3d641759f58be8559606bc.jpg (733x550, 78K)

So first Germany wins battle because they kill more people, but we lose Vietnam even though we kill more people?

Hypocrites.

300k germans surrounded isn't 3/4s escaped...

>bring up irrelevant strawman argument
It's a well known fact that Vietnam was a political loss. You're such a stupid fucking faggot. Imagine if the Tet Offensive was labeled a "Decisive NVA Victory" even though the disparity in kill-to-deaths is nowhere as wide as Germany to Russias at Stalingrad.

Stupid faggot.

please post under a meme flag you're a parody of the American memes now.

we were talking about Stalingrad you fucking boomer. Japan and Italy didn't participate in that. Go look at the member nations that did again.

There's no way you're white.

Read again. Italy sent over 250,000 to Stalingrad.

>Victory is only decided by kdr
I guess the confederates won the American civil war then huh. Back to cod kiddies

Attached: cracked brainstem.png (625x773, 127K)

don't @ me You got wrecked and cry more than the jews

compare strength to casualties. why losses are more than each side had in total.bespecially tanks, aircraft. the data is bullshit

>We killed 6 gorillion illiterate gook peasants, therefore we won

I never said Germany won that battle or anything. You're a fucking embarrassment. don't reply to me anymore pops

Why don't you just answer my OG question already? How did Germany expect to beat US?

the same way everyone else since has!

Soviets were grossly outnumbered during the Battle of Stalingrad. The Nazis weren't able to take the city with overwhelming manpower, equipment, air support etc. The Soviets put up an unimaginable defense that the Nazis were unable to crack.

wow they killed more of them and still couldn't win I guess they are extra shit now, thanks for pointing that out Mohamed.

>Act like a stupid nigger
>Get laughed at
>"y-you're not white tho"
Nobody is saying the Soviets lost.
Calling the victory "decisive" is pretty laughable.
Again, look at Tet Offensive you stupid nigger.
>Result Heavy casualties on both sides[1][2]
>U.S. and South Vietnamese tactical victory.[3]
>North Vietnamese propaganda, political, and strategic victory.[4]
>Depletion of Viet Cong leading to the use of greater North Vietnamese manpower.
Why doesn't it say NVA Decisive Victory?

>haha pussy i bet you couldn't beat all 15 of my nigger friends in a fight at the same time

Even though I don't like communism Zhukov is seriously underrated general by most westerners. If he wasn't around the entire war might've been different.

>Our shithole got decimated so bad that it's still fucked over 50 years later
>we won

>file no longer exists (404)
lmao

Attached: AIEEEEE.png (680x568, 440K)

Only major war we've really lost post WW2 is Vietnam (and I disagree with that)

I wonder where they get the ideas that Reich was going to invade America in first place?

>Calling the victory "decisive" is pretty laughable.
Yes it was because the Axis invasion of Stalingrad was a failure that fell flat on it's face. the Soviet army was able to somehow surround and capture the entire Nazi Sixth Army displaying a stunning amount of Soviet positioning and maneuvering which reflected the Soviet doctrine of the deep operation at that time.

>Stalingrad has been described as the biggest defeat in the history of the German Army.[97] It is often identified as the turning point on the Eastern Front, in the war against Germany overall, and the entire World War II.[18]:142[98][99] The Red Army had the initiative, and the Wehrmacht was in retreat. A year of German gains during Case Blue had been wiped out. Germany's Sixth Army had ceased to exist, and the forces of Germany's European allies, except Finland, had been shattered.[100] In a speech on 9 November 1944, Hitler himself blamed Stalingrad for Germany's impending doom.[101]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad#Aftermath

Read this entire section

Attached: soviet chad.jpg (800x517, 51K)

Napolleon actually captured and entere moscow you idiot.

Attached: DYST352XUAAR88z.jpg (277x230, 17K)

Because the told history of WW2 is mostly lies and propaganda.
>Germany invades and annexes German areas with German people with historical claim as German territory
>OY VEY THEY ARE TRYING TO CONQUER THE ENTIRE WORLD - HITLER WAS GOING TO ROUND UP GOBLINOS AND PUT THEM IN GAS CHAMBERS THEY WANTED TO RULE THE WORLD
>Britain starts wars with the world and every country in it on a near constant basis for centuries
>*crickets*

>Why do Americans think they were relevant in WW2?

Attached: 1506360960061.jpg (1557x1285, 1.23M)

Zhukov managed to secure the Soviet-Japanese Neutrality Pact which kept Japan out of the war. He was a pivotal figure.

>get slaughtered 10 to 1 in battle
>"stunning display of maneuvering and skill in action"

Attached: 164367373.jpg (228x221, 12K)

>doesn't add all the casualties to his post
>hurr durr you're irrelevant
>mfw when OP is clearly retarded

Attached: ok.jpg (1200x630, 33K)

Read the thread polshitter

That was casualties in defence, idiot.

Thank you finally someone with sense.

USSR and UK weren't gonna win without US.

>It's political suicide to have a million casualties on you.
Guess what happened and how right that makes you?

Attached: Capture.png (314x637, 32K)

Nazi high command didn't actually think they could win a war on two fronts since they all made it out of elementary school.
Forcing the offensive at Kursk was their last attempt to win the war in the east before America and Britain invaded the west.

Not even gunna lurk this thread but OP. if you think those axis power belligerents did anything at all except barely participate I hope this thread taught you that. it was germany vs. SU

Oh wait. I'm a dumdum. I read that as collateral.

those middle east wars are such a success, what's your secret?!

oh and Korea, I mean, sure you've needed to station soldiers thousands of miles away for 50 years and still haven't resolved the North Korean issue. ..but Spielberg will make a patriotic movie with some *slight changes to fit the narrative.

Your war making capabilities have been such a success that $20 trillion debt is actually a positive, right?!

oh and America is just adored for all that #winning and victories around the world

Yo didn't know that Napoleon enered moscow until people in this thread told you, Paco. Stick to your hemisphere's history.

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

The goal is to get Oil and we got Oil.

As for Korea, S. Korea still exists so we win.

>if you think those axis power belligerents did anything at all except barely participate I hope this thread taught you that
See More than half of the axis strength during the battle of stalingrad were pulled from other axis nations. It wasn't germany vs. SU, it was Europe vs. SU, and the Soviets won.

Some great stories of the Germans desperate efforts for victory at Kursk. The only great thing about the Russian army is the efficiency which it kills Russians.

Continental Europe vs SU anyway's. Technically Britbongs never collapsed to Axis.

lol are you thinking of the Japanese you fucking retard

No I must have learned that but just forgot.
>Stick to your hemisphere's history.
At least we have a history Pawel

Attached: Poland 1939.png (556x521, 239K)

Hey now Poland has a long and proud history of getting DP'd and loving kikes. There's a reason most the Jew's in Europe were concentrated(lol) there.

how could you subhuman mutts lose with an industrialized army with fire weapons and canons against a bunch of bushmen (pic related) with a stone age tier civilization level?
you are literally the weakest nation ever, your soldiers are inferior mutts that got assraped by chinks, you only won wars when youve been in a big majority with 50 allies against countries smaller than texas (germany, iraq..)

Attached: muttsGotRaped.png (314x818, 159K)