Development of the Trap

Hey Jow Forums, human bio student here, thought I'd share something interesting I learnt just recently.

I call it, the development of the Trap, though I should clarify that this condition is not always consistent in it's development and there are others reasons for chicks with dicks

Anyway, to begin, in a normal XX female foetus, we have Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, which ultimately results in excessive growth of the Adrenal Glands sitting atop each kidney

These are endocrine glands, that produce various hormones, but most notably, they produce Androgens, which is the wide group of primarily male sex hormones like testosterone and DHT.

Since they are much larger than usual, they produce excess Androgens, this has an interesting effect on sexual development

First off, the female ovaries develop as normal because the individual is XX, however, the high concentration of androgens causes development of the mesonephric ducts, which will give rise to male internal genitalia (vas deferens, long urethra, seminal vesicles, etc.) In a normal FEMALE, this would typically degenerate.

Also developing is the paramesonephric duct, which will give rise to a female internal genitalia (vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes). In a typical MALE, this would normally degenerate due to AMH secreted by the testes. Of course, the testicles are NOT present because the individual lacks a Y chromosome.

The high androgen presence gives rise to external male genitalia (a penis and scrotum, but the scrotum is obviously empty since the testes aren't present), the male genitalia develops over a potential female genitalia (pic related)

The end result? We have a genetic female with male genitalia, she can ejaculate, but her ejaculate contains no sperm due to a lack of testes.

She is potentially fertile from a female perspective given she has a pair of functional ovaries, however, this is not practical because the vagina is blocked, though this could be corrected via surgery

Cheerio bois

Attached: 31.png (990x958, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_chromosome_disorders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck thats gross

Indubitably, also, this condition represents the highest rate of sexual mismatch at birth

Probably explains Thailand Ladybois

ok ok thats a nice blog but i have a question..

is it gay to fuck it?

Attached: 1490295763528.jpg (979x832, 546K)

YES, MUTT ,IT IS

In the ass? That's debatable, I'd say no because aside from the penis the individual is basically female

In the post-surgery pussy? No

Ok, develop a test in utero and abort it when it happens. Problem fucking solved.

We'd have to isolate a faulty gene that would result in CAH and then test for it

That could take years kiddo

What if its not gay?

Attached: 1519577325257.jpg (402x431, 23K)

Like I said, debatable, but I'd say no

BUT WHAT IF EVERYONE AGREES THAT IT'S NOT GAY
REALLY MAKES MY BRAIN GO THINKY THINK

Attached: 1512569568517.png (114x128, 34K)

Not all traps have this structure, some could potentially develop a fully functional male reproductive system on an otherwise female body

That would be gay

Attached: shiet.png (302x237, 4K)

>the extremely, extremely, rare example I've provided is PROOF that there are more than 2 genders/gender is a social construct!

I never said anything about gender, just that this was an example of genotype phenotype mismatch

So you sayin', traps will be gay for another century?

Attached: 1509564939995.gif (512x807, 434K)

me too dumb to undastanda tldr?

Traps will always exist until Genetic screening and manipulation is perfected and available worldwide

So yes, they will be gay for probably a good several centuries

You insensitive CISgender PRICK.

A phenotype/genotype mismatch is the exact ROOT of what the TRANS MOVEMENT is fighting for.... FUCKFACE

That's a long way to say traps have a ballsack but no balls.

Genotypically female (XX) has functioning female ovaries but because of hormones gone awry she develops the male internal plumbing and pseudo-penis and testicles. She can ejaculate without semen production.

So they're fighting for acceptance of hermaphrodites...?

That's not what a lot of them think.

Hermaphrodites huh?

I don't really give too much thought about what 0.033% to 0.05% of the population has in their pants... their wants... so why do you? Are you a hermaphrodite?

Is it going to change to LQGBTPH now is that it?

Bunch of degenerates and freaks that would have (rightfully) ended up at the bottom of a well a few centuries ago.

That's how they rationalize it though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this disorder caused by defective gene(s) and not just SNPs? It doesn't seem implausible to just make a primer and amplify/isolate the gene(s) in question. It's just pretty impractical to test for because of the low occurrence and lack of hugely detrimental effects.

>do a bunch of sciency stupid expensie shit funed by taes
>do what nature does and kill off shitty genepools

I, and the natural order of the universe, prefer option 2

What I'm discussing is option 2, a detection method for this disorder, not a way to fix it.

>We have a genetic female with male genitalia, she can ejaculate, but her ejaculate contains no sperm due to a lack of testes.
So if she has male genitalia, as in a penis and a nutsack, with only a urethral opening, what happens when she has her period? Would it just pool into what becomes the nutsack? Can she even have a period with the amount of excess Androgens in her body?

Good question, I actually don't know, it could be reabsorbed, or the actual act of menstruation may be lost because there is no path for the waste. It's also possible that without surgical correction, the vagina might seal itself and female reproductive capacity may be lost

Is this one of those australian shitposts?

Attached: waat.jpg (402x720, 55K)

Homo, but not gay.

>tfw circumcised because of jews
>tfw it's still not enough for jews, need to cut off whole penis and take estrogen
>tfw still not enough, so you must also drink reclaimed pisswater with fluoride and lingering birth control pills

Attached: soyboy-buzzfeed.jpg (504x254, 53K)

I can clear this up

Attached: FC606EB6-B78D-4708-8AD7-796CFE8EF9A4.jpg (720x2266, 417K)

Behind every shitpost the strayan.

Attached: aaa.jpg (950x534, 90K)

Depends on development in womb and just how much androgen production goes on. Often times puberty, neither female nor male puberty, does not even occur and eggs just dont ever drop. However, if puberty does happen, and the vagina is sealed, they can be reabsorbed back into the body but this sometimes create auto-immune issues.

I just had an epiphany...

Traps are not gay...
all those traps depicted in anime manga are not genetically male...

That is not how it works.
If there were more than two genders, then there would have to be new sex chromosome pairs, other than XY for males and XX for females.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_chromosome_disorders
IIRC pretty much all of them are infertile except XYY, I think you can consider a couple of those "intersex" as not all genitalia matches their "apparent" gender, but those are a very tiny fraction of the population.

Ah Forgot about those.
Turner's syndrome for women and
that discorder which cause men to develop breasts.

Now is this an actual intersex condition (in which case I request pictures) or has OP been huffing petrol

You didnt learn until you were in university that everything starts off with a pussy and then some things turn into males later on?

>everything starts off with a pussy and then some things turn into males later on?
Common misconception, in early foetal development, you possess external bipotential tissues, that have the potential to transform in to either male or female genitalia

The thing to note here is without interference, female genitalia will develop. However WITH interference, namely by Androgens and AMH produced by the male testes, male genitalia will develop

It's more appropriate to say we are all androgenous until about 5 weeks after conception