Nasim Aghdam is a trans, yes?

I first thought she was a woman but then I watched all the videos and noticed her neck and her costumes and her wigs and her autism and how she lives with her parents at 39 and fuck, she just has to be trans, no other explanation. Has Jow Forums figured it out yet?

Attached: chick-nasim2-521x484.jpg (968x681, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=211&v=QbwHUumFRGw
dailymotion.com/yesilnasim
freedomsafespace.com/m/videos/view/YouTube-Shooter-Nasim-Varzesh-s-Weird-Exercise-Video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was wearing a fake chest in a mockery of over sexualization in that one vid.

nah, at first i thought she was a tranny but its not the case

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=211&v=QbwHUumFRGw

Nah... its a woman, its just hard to tell with kebabs, facial hair and hairy arms/back dont always mean its actually a man with them

Yeah, no. When I first heard woman and california and shooting, I thought transfaggot. When I first saw the picture, I thought transfaggot. Now fake tittties, transfaggot. You can make all of the excuses you want but that's a transfaggot. You can say I have kid pictures, but it's Iran and transfaggots were supported there before most anywhere in the world because their men are boibutt-blasting faggots. And this kid was born in 1982, whereas surgeries were permitted in 1986 - at just the right time for boys to start becoming transfaggots.

That is a transfaggot.

jesus christ Jow Forums not everyone is fucking trans

isn't it only 0.1% of the population or something like that?

If she was trans they would have reported it

women just look strange sometimes and don't always look like 10/10s you see in beer commercials

that is not a womans face, that's a dude, dude

>If she was trans they would have reported it
No they won't, it's fucking lolofornia and the shitlib MSM. They will never admit that is not a woman - if you think they're going to tell the truth, you're fucking delusional, and it would be illegal for any medical professional to disclose either.

Attached: 1522826244257.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

I'm seeing this meme everywhere
egsplain

who will take care of the chicken now though

Attached: 12425928543.jpg (412x351, 39K)

Man

Attached: nasim5.jpg (712x531, 27K)

>Virgin detected

he'll be fine.

Attached: nmycLl.jpg (726x809, 515K)

Faggot detected.

she has to be a tranny. I'm calling it now. It will come out one way or another.

Attached: youtube-shooting-suspect-idd-as-animal-rights-protestor-nasim-aghdam-ftr1.jpg (620x350, 129K)

well aren't we pushing our little agenda on Jow Forums tonight

Go say "transfaggot" 9 more times so everyone thinks you're cool

>well aren't we pushing our little agenda on Jow Forums tonight
Why yes, yes you are. GTFO gender bender.

Also:
>passive aggressive snipe about terms that offend me but can't out myself by saying it directly
t. transfaggot
You faggots know it's a tranny, stop posting lies.

>all these obvious "its totally not a tranny goys!" shills

Your nose is showing Shlomo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 12.04.49 AM.png (421x402, 152K)

nothing wrong with gender bending but srsly the bitch was a guy once. i really wanted her to be cis but the videos prove otherwise

Attached: 1522823694827.jpg (555x600, 52K)

To be fair, we're talking about a mentally unstable person here so adjust your probability estimates accordingly.

100% pure Aryan woman OP.

Yes, these people are all obviously transfaggots. They get offended by the term transfaggot and use neutral terms like "trans". This is obvious transfaggot gaslighting.

Great tits

Perhaps Rodger didn't really die...

Attached: rodger.jpg (400x200, 29K)

Elliot Rodger looks more feminine than Nasim.

its always like this man, dont get angry

its a breastplate. she takes it off in a video.

Attached: Nasim-Aghdam-youtube-shooter.jpg (800x387, 36K)

I don't know who is more autistic, you or her. No wait, she's dead. You are.

Probably not. Remember when the doctor brought up HIPAA and stressed it 2-3 times during the interview? HIPAA doesn't come to one's mind as a medical professional unless there is something explosive there. That's a dude and he was legally barred from saying it so he handled simple questions like kryptonite.

t. more of the transfag gaslight crew.
You'll never be a woman.

that's a man's waist/hips. biology doesn't lie. i laugh at these kids who can't spot trannies.

you've never seen those fake tit chest pieces? that's what it's wearing.

sauce? what interview?

Attached: 919_1000.jpg (762x516, 46K)

I'm like a fucking sniffer dog when it comes to trojan women and this one is so obvious it baffles me that Jow Forums of all places isn't referring to it as ((((she)))).

This. Non-white women often look manly. (Or boyish, for Asians.) Add in frequent issues of inbreeding, disease, malnutrition, etc. and comparing to the norm just doesn't work.

Trannies know it's a tranny, that's why they're working so hard to gaslight the rest of us.

Wow Michael Jacksons plastic surgeon did a shit job on the sex change

Attached: 7BF3871B-A33A-4918-A434-86F50A841A33-1793-000004F6CD85FB11.jpg (625x415, 39K)

yep, these kids can't recognize fake tits or a man's hands / hips / waist / face. it's really a shit time to be coming up in a world i guess, but it's clear as day to an oldfag like me. this is 100% a trans

Attached: h2050ctbz7hurgyxfoiy.jpg (636x952, 58K)

here start learning how to tell trannies apart from women

Attached: 3-man-and-woman.jpg (600x525, 30K)

I see one a day, in a "conservative" part of california
I don't even get out much neet

please y'all. rip these videos before they take them down. its proofs.
dailymotion.com/yesilnasim

Attached: 1*qv2alSNLnbGX5ZzOeMawgg.jpg (406x640, 125K)

I'm not saying it's definitely not a tranny, just this individual was likely the product of many generations of cousin marriage which would also explain everything. It's like how squinty eyes can be caused by gook blood or downs syndrome.

even the name Nasim souds male....
im 99% sure that is a man
the dancing videos....

Attached: fire.jpg (1098x948, 296K)

Cute Brahma. For a vegetarian she had good tastes in pets.

This is just Elliott Rodgers in a wig, right?

It took a while for someone to notice the obvious. That's a man baby!

>and how she lives with her parents at 39
guys, am I trans?

Attached: 400.jpg (328x329, 29K)

People are still memeing the tranny thing.... look at her childhood photos and the media would have reviled she was actually born a man by now, certainly in the next few days. Shes just a tall Persian woman

Either way an absolute failure. You're fucking pathetic.

This man went by many different names - another sign of a tranny. They have identity issues so they adopt multiple names.

>Shes just a tall Persian woman

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 4K)

It's fucking Iran, retard. They were making trannies as far back as the mid-80's. Mudshits have always been boylovers and were among the first to mainstream transfaggotry. No surprise that after leaving transfaggot central, mideast, the tranny moves to Lolifornia, transfaggot capital of the USA.

> Shes just a tall Persian woman

Attached: 1522527583269.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Holy fuck look at all the kike shills pissed that Jow Forums is fawning over a possible Muslim. Look at her childhood photos, shes clearly a woman

>Non-White
>Female
>Activist
How long until she gets a Google Doodle?

2 days too late for fucking Team Mini memes. No wonder we got butt fucked in the end.

lol I bet you've never even had your hands on a woman
I've watched around 200 of her videos already and afaik trannies don't tend to get bone implants
Her hips are womans and so are her small hands and blatant lack of adams apple
There is nothing about her that says 'man' other than her Iranian face and probably nose-job that's pretty common there among women.
As for her fake tits, sure, shes crazy and wearing them as a costume for her mad videos

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1780x1040, 646K)

That's not a tranny, they don't look that good at 39. Especially if she transitioned in the 80s as some morons would have you believe.

Nice try. You transfaggot apologists have been really trying hard to meme this thing into being a woman. It does not pass. And kikes love trannies, you absolute fucking moron.

but he's right, you'd be a faggot in this case

FOSS activism isnt just for girls anymore

No, she is not a tranny. I think in a few of her videos she rails against them.

We need a vegan watchlist desu.

kek

>sympathizing with the tranny
Trannies and trapfag apologists, GTFO my Jow Forums. This isn't a fucking support group you faggot.

Dude, I legit had a transwoman coworker at my job but it was only really known amongst the managers who were told to keep quiet about it. I didn't know for sure until after she left and my manager told me about her. There were many many times I looked at her and thought "hmm...nah she's just tall". If you find yourself saying "she's just tall" the likelihood of trans goes up significantly.

Looks like a tranny to me.
Well, well, well. A Muslim vegan tranny working for big tech. Can you get any more 2018?

How dare you OP
she is our princess

freedomsafespace.com/m/videos/view/YouTube-Shooter-Nasim-Varzesh-s-Weird-Exercise-Video

Video of her doing exercise while wearing very tight leopard suit. If she had a penis before, she doesn't now.

Attached: Youtube waifu.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Fake tits it's a fucking sick twisted liberal man with a wig fake tits

OP is a tranny. just calling it like it is.

Attached: Cw4OIKyUcAA-F-f.jpg-large.jpg (540x540, 52K)

yes those are fake tits, that she is wearing over her smaller natural tits.

obviously buffalo bill

Kike media loves to point out anything to do with sexuality, its just part of jew degeneracy. I'm picking she was a woman who maybe had the same plastic surgeon as Wacko Jacko.

No, she's just an old, ugly, starving shitskin roastie/aspie.

>trying this hard to discredit opposition
Come on now rabbi, you're not fooling anyone.

It's a trap. I have a sixth sense about this.

if this isn't deep state i'll be surprised
it's fishy as fuck and just feels weird. it's too fun and interesting to be real. it's a script, part of the narrative. it will all become clear probably once i catch the angle of the propaganda that'll come in the wake of this

Attached: 1518150368739.jpg (234x250, 15K)

she posted a bunch of pics of herself as a little kid in a dress

it's pretty obvious she's not a man

>ring finger longer than index finger
>ring finger almost as long as middle finger
Tranny confirmed... again

I don't know. Her politics don't seem straight forward enough to be useful.
>uses a handgun which no one is really complaining about
>attempts a mass shooting in the country with the strictest gun laws
>vegan, pro environment, shit like that
>anti sexual degeneracy
>probably from a muslim family
>obviously autistic
>possibly a tranny
It's all over the place. Her being a random crazy bitch seems most likely.

perhaps having us wonder as to the gender is part of the psy op in some way. too deep and 4d chess for me

Dude

looks to be packing a little something in this shot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 4.04.19 AM.png (936x670, 460K)

Trains is hard job

Looks like Ronnie Radke from Escape the Fate

lol
First learn what a womans hips and waist look like compared to a man
Then what 'it' dancing and tell me that's a woman's body

bodybuilding she listed in a video as one of her hobbies so that could effect the shape of her body, along with tallness, and general awkwardness, lanky, odd face, makeup choices. saw her flex and those muscles are developed without being large suggesting female. adequate hip to waist ratio but the shoulder to width ratio is off as the shoulders are too wide maybe. must have been on hormones since childhood.

i thought i knew but the more its considered the less certain i am

lol nothing effects your waist to hip ratio and placement on the body, short of hormones during pre-puberty maybe. i get it you really want this to be a woman, but it's not.

>Her being a random crazy bitch seems most likely.
totally possible

but it seem too weird. something about it seems manufactured. hollywood. it's too crazy. but then again maybe she had a lack of awareness of how others saw her stemming from some mental disorder on the spectrum. i dunno.

either staged for elaborate 4d chess reasons that will maybe become clearer as more info comes in the future. or just a crazy possibly autistic woman(?). could be either 50/50

Attached: 1517962120096.png (380x400, 127K)

buck buck buck

i like chickens

buck buck buck

i have a dick

buck buck buck

i am a psycho

buck buck buck shoot everything

its a muslim (fake jewish) tranny

literal creepo weirdo

explain that adam's apple, retard.

unironically using the term cis, fucking mckillyourself cunt

Attached: cuntlogic.jpg (791x1117, 239K)

this isn't a psycho tranny lunatic??? haha try again.

Attached: Image3.png (935x450, 425K)

now imagine that woman is a skinny as fuck life long vegetarian and almost a decade full blown vegan who does small weights training and tell me how much fat she has around her hips and ass now