England 2018

>England 2018

Attached: 1522811282009.jpg (1600x1375, 561K)

SOME

BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

that sex pistols reunion didn't attract the big crowd they were hoping for

Noselets are the worst.

I myself hold a proud aquiline nose that even caesar would be jealous of. Turks ain't got shit on my gallic flagpole.

AND MY AXE

British beauty at its finest!

>england 1066 - 2018
lol

Where do they hide the fucking gold pot?

Bank of isr-- London

Not much worse than having ugly kids.
You look at them and think.. you're one ugly little fucker.

I thought the goblin shit was just a meme

Hey at least they have that Gun Ban to be proud of.

Attached: Londonistan 2018.png (1027x903, 640K)

>1066
Guess again

Attached: 1488988562240.jpg (440x440, 21K)

The US 1965-2018 and continuing.

Damn.
Kinda sad if you roll the dice and get a genetic missbuilding and thus resulting your daughters look like this. At least his son is alright. I guess that's what he tried for a normal child. Come think of it's scary rolling the dice like that.

Surely the "father" was disappointed after his wife shat out the first hobgoblin, why did "he" continue for a second? AFTER THE SECOND CRETIN surely you rethink procreation and consider drowning them like unwanted puppies but no this faggot has a third mong

and those fucks call us mutts... Well, better a mutt than a stand in from the live action Garbage Pail Kids movie

Attached: garbage-pail-kids-movie-kids-3.jpg (500x380, 44K)

Warrick davis had kids? That a family friend holding em?

La bestia blanca....

What the fuck is wrong with them? How is the illness called? I'm not even laughing, even though I'm almost heartless I feel kind of bad something like them exist. What will they achieve in their lives? They will end up sitting closed in their rooms without knowing how sex feels like.... Well just like most of Jow Forums hahaha

Ay dios mio.....

Attached: 1521360765446.jpg (480x480, 23K)