With that attitude...

With that attitude, it's highly dubious that they'll ever acquire the practice to endure for long enough for this to be necessary.

Attached: bumbumwillaaaaaypoobumwillypooo.png (540x572, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbjxMFm36ms
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gu6s0eGOk
youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>expecting any male to last more than 2 minutes

Can we turn that damn state into a sheet of glass?

Bah. 10 minutes is PLENTY of time. Including the shower and getting dressed again.

So once every 5 times

What's wrong with explicit consent?

Australian education.

Oh yeah Oh Yeah Oh Yeah YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Topkek

This world is in the shitter.

That’s funny and usually Indian humour is so not funny.

An hour east of the coast most of us own guns, eagerly watching the western skies for signs of a nuke. When one hits, we'll rush in and finish off anything that survived.

Attached: 1397371843455.png (893x783, 1.06M)

No that doesn't count. It has to be clearheaded confirmation. Confirmation due to passion aren't that. It could still be rape.

They do anyway.

commiefornia is governed by retards in need of a good drowning.

10 minute? :P i usually have to make pee inside her after 45 second

>So, your honor, when you really think about it, she raped me too

Bdsm community btfo

>get her to say yes once
>spend the next 9 minutes fisting her asshole with both hands

cool

>bitch is choking on your meaty dong
>mmhhhmmmh
>cum
>wew that was good
>i was saying stop earlier on you get a rape charge now buster
>???
>profit

Attached: 1522741612691m.jpg (768x1024, 59K)

Got to say no before you get on, once the ride starts, everyone is along till the end!

This guy got the right formula.

The answer for you losers is always going to be NO, so what difference does this make to you? None. Just give up. Nobody likes you. She doesn't care about you at all. You will never know love. You'll never bring a woman to orgasm. They will always see you as gross, awkward, and pathetic. Stop fighting it. The suffering will never stop, you will always be alone. Don't try to fight it, it is all wasted effort. Your mom laughs quietly to herself when she tells you you are handsome, and she tells her family that she thinks you are probably gay. Why even try, nothing is going to change your life for the better. You will always be an outcast. You will always not belong. You will wallow in solitary sadness until you die, so why prolong it any more. Give in. Stop treading water. Sink. Let it all swallow you up and drag you to the bottom. You do not belong. You do not matter. Do not fight, do not hold your breath. Suck the water into your lungs and let it wash away the pain. Sink. This struggle is in vain. Give up. Walk away. Sink.

Attached: sink.jpg (300x180, 14K)

Have a (you)

And leftists are perplexed as to why younger generations are becoming more conservative
>It's rape if I don't get her signature on a sex contract?
>It's rape if I touch her without her permission?
>Okay I'm just going to wait and find a girl who I can develop a deep relationship with and get married to, no cries of rape then

bless this loo

So you can flat out legally rape a woman as long as you take only 9 minutes?

Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

>politicizing consent

Sink. It's not an issue you will ever have to deal with.

>lasting 10 minutes
JOKES ON YOU ROASTIES

Your post made me think of all the losers i have bullied in highschool,thanks it made my day.

Reminder that if you have premature ejaculation, you can rub some 5% lidocaine cream on your penis head and surrounding shaft/foreskin approx. 5-7 minutes before sex to more than double your time.
Side effects are very rare and mostly minor, and it's cheap.

That's true, because all the bitches need MY consent to ride this BAC (Big Aussie Cock)

>to more than double your time
Still pretty far from 10 mins desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbjxMFm36ms

all this means is less californians. i see no problem here

But now you can rape a woman for three minutes. Don't you want to enjoy yourself a little?

Here the law is if your dick is inside her it's automatic consent. She has to say 'no' right BEFORE the sexual act to start.
Also rape can only be reported for max 3 months after the event otherwise it's her blackmailing you ad literam the law again. Applies even if she was 16 lol. The law effectively unchanged since communism.
Thank you based Nich.

Attached: 800px-Nicolae_Ceaușescu.jpg (800x1230, 319K)

it makes sex complete shit. do you really want to be thinking about how long it's been since you asked for consent again? also this is a major turnoff for women since it makes you sound like a pussy

what if you're having sex when you have to set the clock forward or backward an hour?

Implying any of you basement dwellers have the physical strength to overpower the average woman. PROTIP: You don't

Very edgy. Very origami too, sounds like a normie who discovered Jow Forums and gets his dopamine kicks from his miserable 2 person laycount. Now you shitpost it on /po/ too.
I got 11. Paid only for 4. Blow me because I'm somewhat liberal and support /lgbt/

Attached: 999full-barbara-palvin.jpg (999x1249, 121K)

>basement dweller
I'll have you know I inhabit the ground floor, thank you very much.

Attached: ujUNmQl.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Funny thing most women I fucked were very close to my height or even taller.
Am 5'9.

4thpbp

Wtf? Who says make pee? Are you four?

You first, mutt

Attached: 1510222602707.jpg (720x644, 42K)

either six more or six less rape charges, shitlord

(((They))) just want more people in jail for more bullshit reasons because its profitable and wears down society. When it comes to consent power in court the woman is always favored by the judge so this also is just giving more power to women.

Attached: 1522782545955.jpg (359x382, 18K)

Even the weakest males who are taught fighting are able to defeat the toughest females.
Eat shit kiddo

*kek*

>not hiring lawyers and signing a contract
Free Market wins again.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gu6s0eGOk

just set the timer on your phone bruh

Dude even women who do strength training can generally be overpowered easily by guys who don't. They have to train quite a bit to change that.

>six more
>sex less
>666

whoa

>I'm just ready to settle down. I'm tired of assholes

I, Satan, am coming for that sweet ass of yours, user. You better fuckin say yes every ten minutes though, don't wanna get done for rape.

This is what a real vagina looks like. Get over it virgins!

kek good point
The thing is though, this sort of nonsense might just lead to less families, not less births.

>I'm not like other girls user
>I just want to settle down and have a quiet life
>No, I don't want to talk about my 20's
>I only had like a couple dates

pls be gentle daddy

>he actually thinks this is true

Attached: LOOK.gif (480x270, 1000K)

>Australian national women's football team loses 7-1 to team of 15 year old boys

>she says yes
>600 seconds to do whatever you want to her

you can now have sex with my underage daughter for entire length of the film Scarface (170min running time)

How do you know if she actually likes having sex with you?

I mean, we can't trust what they tell us.
Surely if they're willing to have sex with you regularly, is a good indicator that they atleast tolerate it, right?

what is serena williams ranking in tennis, counting men

And where is the PROOF that they said yes every ten minutes?

number of ranked men - 1

That’s a lot of sixes

Thems the rules now.

Why every 10 min where’s the logic in that? Why not every 1 min or 9? And if you forget and ask her a minute late is it rape?

>implying i last more than 10 minutes

When will they learn

my sex partner says yes every 10 seconds. And praise the Lord.
teheeeeeeee

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

sex is primal, not methodical. if you think otherwise you are probably lousy in bed.

What's really fucked about this isn't just they're being "taught" this garbage, but there'll be a bunch of kids who'll have never known anything else.
It's like cunts born after 9/11.

consent starts when she's fine with it, it's not against her will and she lets it happen.

no need to micro-regulate the practice of sex. what is this shit?

>It's rape if I don't get her signature on a sex contract?

incidentally that is what the marriage contract was originally for. there used to be a presumption of consent in marriage that feminists did away with years ago.

Attached: 0 0.png (313x315, 231K)

less law abiding Californians

Im guessing as usual it doesnt work both ways

If youre wondering whether shes enjoying it or not, shes probably not. Sorry beanbro

australia our greatest ally?
new evidence might shock you

Not wanna brag but women during sex with me cry "yes" much more often then every 10 minutes.

Attached: 1473880388038.png (363x431, 13K)

Thats why you don't take more than ten minutes

the average male is as strong as the 99.9th percentile strongest female. women cannot compete against men in strength.

Good on you, Romania.

>How do you know if she actually likes having sex with you?
Girls are all semi-asexual. They mostly just like it because you do and because they're submissive. See, you care too much what they think, that's a major turn off. Just don't give a shit and they'll love it.
t. total Chad from the internet with lots of anime pics on his computer, you can trust me I'm AT LEAST half right on this

Attached: DCUk4vmXsAEwoRk.jpg (993x783, 69K)

eh, it's ok amigo.
I have suspected for a long time that I'm maybe not supposed to have a gf.
Maybe i'll get a trophy wife or something when I become 45.

Uh, you have to be 18 to post.

>be 'murican
>dont get post
>always called stupid by peers
>"Australian education."
>Try very hardest to capitalise and punctuate sentence
>Still look clueless and stupid
>Burger education

Attached: 1450795536444.png (1404x1052, 770K)

Numb out the vagina too

When I first scored in the 8th grade the (white) columbian cutie I scored with called me a fag for asking if it was okay, flicked my dick and laughed and said that "real men take what is theirs".

If I am supposed to unconditionally believe women then what the fuck am I supposed to do.

Attached: lauyra.png (418x418, 82K)

user would you, (print name here) be willing to engage in sexual intercourse for the next (10) minutes with the possibility of extending this contract upon expiration for an additional (10) minutes?

(sign here)

Why do you think white birthrates are so low?

Is that like, standard practice in modern times anyways?
Some dumb slut getting her brains fucked out just screaming "Yes!! YES!!! OOOhhhh~ YESS!!"
I fail to see what changes.

Attached: jinx1.jpg (355x562, 74K)

Sentence fragment.

Tfw soon have to get consent forms consigned by solicitors and a witness in the rooms make sure that sex is consensual the whole or I will get jailed for rape.
Truly the best timeline
Also
>10 mins
Well now I just feel inadequate, is it all the soy causing erectile disfunction that means libs last longer?

CHERRY 2000 PREDICTED THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

That's a very broad definition
>hey girl can I ask you a question?
>yes
>set timer for 10 minutes
>unzip dick