Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you know why

They dont take care of their body, just like they dont take care of their life

Attached: IMG_9835.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

Because fat is beautiful

Just kidding lol it's only beautiful when it's pork and on my table

Feminists are not fat. Fats are feminists. Their mind changes as their body changes thus they compensate the fact that no1 wants to fuck a whale by importing million brown pests that will fuck whales.
This can all be prevented, user. Just start doing those pigs en masse.

It's their mating strategy. People don't actually believe in bullshit.

based

Weak minded.

Attached: feminist.jpg (437x242, 52K)

to repel men

The causality runs the other way. Their feminism is a coping mechanism for them being whales.

>Why are feminists so fat?

Because they don't have to change anything about themselves.

Attached: 5wtm76.jpg (460x340, 15K)

you have it backwards, why are fat people feminists. And the answer is because nobody finds them attractive, they learn to hate men who don't want them anyway, and then they are generally stupid otherwise they wouldn't have gotten fat, so now they think the world isn't treating them fair when really they just can't cut it. So now we have a fat, lonely idiot that hates the world and thinks everyone is out to get them.

this

Attached: 1522826279021.webm (690x388, 530K)

>they got problems
>they eat it away
>guys don't fuck them because of their size
>fuck the patriarchy

Attached: lol.png (562x842, 464K)

I was about to say this myself. There's a reason feminists are fat, just like MGTOW and asexual individuals are virgins, it's just because they identify with something that makes themselves feel better about their shortcomings.

Attached: 1518259895805.jpg (361x468, 41K)

This seems oddly similar to something else, but I can't put my finger on it...

Attached: 1507075158856.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

It fits their narrative of demanding change in society rather than changing themselves

Constant shit-test. They think they can get away with everything and when men refuse to still give them everything, they blame everyone else for their lack of self control.
Also the deficiency of oxytocin common among feminists is related to problems of satiety, so they just keep eating

Attached: 980F578B-888B-40D8-995E-A6C1166EA444.jpg (960x847, 97K)

Because when a man sees the mountain, he either gathers the strength and will to climb it or he doesn't but accepts he's weak.
Women see the mountain and would rather level it than dare climb it or admit defeat.

What is this and how do I avoid it

This

Attached: 1513115574089.jpg (749x852, 161K)

because all cultural marxism is based on ressentiment

"ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration. The sense of weakness or inferiority and perhaps jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment

1) Unpleasant personality.
2) Unable to achieve anything by themself
3) Seen as unpopular by men.
4) Because they are unable (too anxious) to talk with men, they talk with each other how bad men are because they are jealous of other women, who get men
5) Some have been treated badly and they are on psychosis.

Because they have no impulse control.

They are fat because social isolation and anxiety

>for_fats_sake
at least she's honest

It's the opposite, actually. Feminists aren't necessarily fat, but fat women are feminists.
It's the only way they can feel like they matter and not change the habits that are slowly killing them.

Second for "oh my god, what the fuck?"

The Thing.

They can blame the society for not "accepting" them and see the problem.in everybody else

Natural selection, their gene pool will die off along with feminism

Fat is genetic!

but gender is a social construct...

because a core tenet of feminism is "you don't have to change, society does"

Attached: 1520395445363.jpg (576x576, 51K)

>London, United Kingdom
Color me surprised.

>quaidstartthereactor.webm
more like people becoming feminists due to being fat - those rejected by chad for being a bit chubby are recruited and fed by fatter, more extreme feminists

People that don't get affection or sex for a very long time, if ever, tend to become very bitter and angry.

Rightwing whore are fatters

We're gassing fatties on the day of the rope right?

Attached: whats that coming over the hill.jpg (230x641, 33K)

Feminists aren't fat. Fat women often BECOME feminists. The fat comes first, usually. Feminist scream about rape constantly because they're angry that no one wants to rape them.

This question is wrong. First comes the weight then comes feminism, so it's better to ask on why girls who decide not to stay healthy, workout, become feminists. The answer becomes quite obvious.

Yep, just look at the average Jow Forumstard.

>UK
why i'm not surprised?

they carry around a rape whistle out of sheer optimism

I get laid more than ever after going MGTOW

That tramp stamp used to cover her entire lower back.

Because at some point feminism started to lower the bar for women.
Be attractive? The only reason for a woman to be attractive is to please men, so that's oppression. Fuck what men want, be as ugly as you want to be.
Don't like being called ugly? Fat is beautiful, armpit hair is empowering, healthy at all size etc.
Save yourself for marriage? That's oppression, whore around as much as you want.
Don't like being called a whore? Slutshaming is a bad thing now. Keep whoring yourself out, it's good for you.
Cook for your man? That's oppression. He's a grown-up, he can cook for himself. He should cook for you as well while he's at it. If he doesn't, ditch him.
And so on.

hernia

>try not to cough

Attached: 1522612973505.jpg (750x902, 198K)

Give me a concrete example of a woman who isn't a feminist.

fucking kek
gg britbong

AAAAAAhahahahahahaa

>that neck shit

Attached: 3F27526500000578-4400816-image-m-14_1491901441731.jpg (450x588, 93K)

Attached: 1520657720030.jpg (600x408, 23K)

They eat their emotions.... sugar coated deep fried emotions

Attached: 1522123858473.jpg (500x542, 53K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT UNDER ITS NECK FOLDS

>emma watson
>laci green
>"fat"

what the heck

this

>Why are fatsos feminist?
Fixed

it has tatoo as well. this is the person that gets tattoos.. "this will makeme look cool".

Attached: diseased fat nigger sack of shit pig.jpg (928x725, 63K)

they're all winos

Attached: lhabia.jpg (809x1024, 139K)

Is this an amateur drama remake of Priscilla queen of the dessert?

6) they love cake more than other people

winos is an old reference to bums drinking bum wine. they dont actually drink wine.

>future breast cancer patient
Don’t worry the mastectomy will give her her weightloss dreams

>TIL

Attached: oldfag.png (1184x964, 664K)

i hate that little spic freak and all rappers in general. hopefully some niggers knock him off

Attached: gal blocks your path.webm (1916x796, 2.92M)

Lack green is fat though

u mad bro?

Attached: 6ha9.png (990x992, 283K)

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

>improperly cropped

Attached: sad tomato.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Their brants became fat.
That's why they are retarded and stupid as fuck.

Attached: boner.jpg (640x640, 68K)

comin thru with the one and only

Attached: lil peep111.jpg (640x620, 244K)

>No, jews aren't niggers at all
Her facial structure says everything

Attached: gal-ganigger.png (206x334, 96K)

shes definitely a jew, wasn't arguing otherwise. just a random webm DESU

Attached: _LilPeep_HEADER.jpg (1440x720, 209K)

>stop liking what I don't like

Attached: 1522653931830m.jpg (768x1024, 276K)

Attached: lil peep wannabe faggot.jpg (1242x2208, 226K)

>when you reference and defile much better artwork

Attached: pink_floyd_back_bodypainting_back_catalogue_poster_albums.jpg (600x388, 289K)

the basis to feminism is to lower the competition of everything, women who are top competitors physically speaking don't need special rules to thrive.

You have the question the wrong way around. They are fat and unwanted so therefore they seek something to empower themselves.
They need outside validation because they are weak themselves, it's also why they eat. They hide their shame with depressive eating

>all this time I thought she was showing her fucked up neck but she was actually only blowing a kiss

Attached: 1b6aa4c2616df10b83c8ac2cf6906beb.jpg (491x750, 93K)

Attached: 20180404_051905.jpg (1179x863, 288K)

Proverbs 23:27,For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

Attached: Gf.jpg (800x444, 193K)

this

>la cretura

horible body is a reflection of a
horrible personality which will lead to a
horrible life which attracts the company of
horrible friends who fuel their
horrible existence

The very reason why they are feminists is because they're fat and ugly. No man wants to stick his dick inside them which causes frustration and depression. To cope with all these bad feelings they pretend that men are at fault for everything and feminism is just the natural result of this delusion born from self loathing and sexual frustration.

Modern feminism is just a farce and doesn’t compare to what real feminism used to be a long time ago. In short it's just "waaahh no one wants to fuck me men are evil."
I can assure you that at least 70-80% of feminists these days will immediately change their behavior after a good dicking.

>Modern feminism is just a farce and doesn’t compare to what real feminism used to be a long time ago.
All waves of feminism were farcical, and all of them equally bad. More importantly, each wave leads to a successive wave.

>I can assure you that at least 70-80% of feminists these days will immediately change their behavior after a good dicking.
One of the most blue pilled comments I've seen in this thread, and this thread is filled to the brim with blue pills. Women don't abandon feminism because they find suitable men. They abandon the label (for that and other reasons), and that's a crucial distinction. Start plucking these women's rights away and you'll find out how feminist they really are. If you scratch the surface of any women, you will eventually find the feminist beneath.

They’re feminist BECAUSE they’re fat

lol Optimism of potential rape intensifies

Because they are the biological refuse of an ideological movement that says that not only is everything permitted, but that physical comfort is the highest achievable goal in life with no actual supporting beliefs.

>All waves of feminism were farcical
Well women actually had less rights than men during the 19th century so I can at least understand as to why feminism developed into a movement with the goal to give women the equality they longed for. But now in our modern equal society women are still whining about bullshit and call themselves feminists because they don’t know how to cope with all the self hatred. This is what I consider a farce and not the original feminist movement from like 150 years ago.

As for the 70-80%, I can only speak from personal experience there so yeah I guess this isn’t really factual.

Because standards are innately discriminatory against the weak willed, and any sort of ideal is just an unacceptable social construct.
And this creates the feedback loop
>I don't need to work hard at all to look good according to society
>get fat
>there is nothing ugly or bad about fat, fitness is a social construct
>get fatter

This is (((their))) philosophy of destruction, and is applicable to every level of the modern left.