Putin

Is he a good person or is he bad? I'm not sure which one he is.

Attached: putin.jpg (220x312, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nWK_WC0FfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death to israel

I don't think he is a good person but I don't think a good person could efficiently run the Russian Federation in its current state anyway.

Pretty scary dude. He's had a lot of people killed.
But really the main difference is that other leaders have more buffer between them and the murders.
And in the west there's generally less political murders overall but that's unusual in the world.

fpbp

Attached: 220px-Q_portrait.jpg (220x293, 12K)

But isnt he doing what he thinks is best for Russia? Every government is corrupt so nothing wrong with killing your opposition

Lol this.

there are no good jews

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

>buffer
>less political murders in the west
Why contradict yourself?

Difference between Putin and your average joe is that he has power and that makes him dangerous. No one is b/w bad or good.

>Pretty scary dude. He's had a lot of people killed.
Watch less CBC. It's rotted your brain.

a heroic villain

Outside of this answer, I feel like only a Boris here can answer this. I don't think he's the ELITEHACKERMAN, but he's not a good man per se. I can't imagine running Russia with a communist hangover is easy.

He's a deep cover Jew puppet. So deep many on pol even buy into him.

Attached: Russia CuckedIslam-Rusia2.jpg (645x484, 64K)

He's jewish?

I ain't one to gossip.

Attached: Putin Kosher1493611344444mm.png (1077x958, 999K)

Fucking KEK

>He's jewish?
No.
State Department troll.

why gossip when you can just outright lie right?

Attached: putin-young-4.jpg (388x559, 24K)

He's Pro-Russian, with a bend toward traditionalism, with an agenda to make a big chunk of cash for him and his buddies on the side, in that way being a crook to a certain measure. Good, bad, that is Putin.

Attached: 5869708-9.jpg (594x396, 85K)

Well if you are a boomer he is a very bad man, you know back in your day Soviets wanted to take you VB and you get to relive those times. So fuck anyone that gets in your way of memory lane!

Other than that Putin btfo Chechens, ISIS, Al-Nusra, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Saudis, Tony Abbott and so on. The guy fights solo pretty much.

Yeah that didn't look even remotely similar

He’s alright. He’s improved the wages and pensions of the average Russian dramatically since his first term. He’s also somewhat diversified the Russian economy to an extent. Aside from that he’s enormously wealthy, perhaps the wealthiest man on the planet, and he and his wealthy friends have total control over the country. He’s an opportunist, who wasted no time doing things he’d have never gotten away with under any president but Obama. Never trust western media outlets about Putin.

Doesn't matter. He's a world leader. You should be respectful of them.

He is just defending his own interest, and Russia playing with the grown ups is in his agenda. He is very popular among teenagers and people who are jelly of the West.

First of all, this: Putin is brilliant in foreign policy, trying to defend russian profit in gas-oil trades with Evropa, but in meantime he is not developing Russian industry. I dunno why, may be because he only cares about his profits, may be because we cannot compete with China.

All I can say that you can evaluate president only after his departure from power, by looking at what he left after him. And I thinking that 2018-2024 will be a last presidency for Puten.

And as always, sorry for likely violation of English, my western friends. Best wishes, your Nikita.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=3nWK_WC0FfA

If history has taught us anything it's that Russia requires a gigantic asshole to run the place. The last Tsars problem was he was too nice, Peter the Great would have had the Bolsheviks publicly executed.

The uh
resemblance is uncanny
cough

Attached: 1519445492588.png (500x429, 115K)

Checked.

Thanks for the insight, brother! You speak English very well.

Only reason I asked was because everywhere I search up including plebbit they always say that Putin is a bad man and Russia is a bad country. Thanks for your insight.

Heresy has consequences.

Oy Vey, don't attack dear Leader Vladamir Juden.

Attached: Putin Kosher1493611344444.png (805x676, 754K)

He's pretty post-morality. He is an egotist, utterly self-serving to the extent that he will cause immense suffering to the Russian people for his own gain. Paradoxically though, he views Russia's greatness as part of his own greatness. Not it's people mind, Russia as a concept and a unit. He is the closest analogue we have to a King in the modern world.
His rule has been pretty inconsistent economically and he has curtailed public freedom more than any president since the fall of the Soviet Union proper.
Russian spycraft is hands down the best in the world right now, thanks to Putin's approach.
He intervenes internationally only when it serves his or Russia's interest, not at the behest of international law/consensus.

>Nicholai II
>too nice
>Free food and drinks on coronation of Nicholas
>"Your majesty, people dying en masse on celebrations of your coronation because they`re too hungry and crushing each other over free food, please, do something!
>"LOL, K, I don`t give a fuck, I have a planned banquet with french diplomat with drinks and women to COPULATE, you can do anything you want."
Kek. Nicholas II was bad not because he was too nice, but because he was weak-willed lazy degenerate idiot drunkard. I can tell you a couple of stories about his rule, about his wife literally making laws for him and fucking with Rasputin.
It was not an insight, it was my point of view. Russian liberals can literally fill this thread with jizz about how Putin and his oligarch friends is thieves and only think about filling their pockets, and they will be right, in some degree. Russian pro-Putin patriots can tell you about bringing order in 90`s Russian chaos and increase in quality of life, and they will be right, in some degree. As not-pro-Putin, but Russian patriot myself I can tell that is right: Putin is pro-Russian Tzar-like figure, who thinks mainly about filling his Swiss bank accounts. Putin is living political paradox, and as I said, only post-factum we can say, is Putin was good for Russia, or not.