Alphabet employee here

We will be pushing to demonetise, run ads on your vids anyways then use the money for security guards.

Fuck you faggots.

I will personally push to not hire and deport every persian LARPer as well. You are non white larpers who look like freaks.

Attached: Favorite.gif (200x202, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9kumiroe6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEATH TO ALPHABET CIA PENTAGON NIGGERS

Can ranting about jewtube's crappy management now get you b& for terrorism?

youtube rabbi what are you doing

But the free market will solve it, goy.

Nasim "Empty my 9 on the buffering line" Aghdam
Nasim "Killing Jews for stealing my views" Aghdam
Nasim "Like and subscribe or I'll shoot up the Tribe" Aghdam
Nasim "Hit the bell or I'll send you to Hell" Aghdam
Nasim "Shooting the yids who deleted my vids" Aghdam
Nasim "Kill the kike that gave my channel a strike" Aghdam
Nasim "Demonetize me? Die in HD" Aghdam
Nasim "Hit me with a ban, you'll get the thunder from Tehran" Aghdam
Nasim "Vids get flagged yids get fragged" Aghdam
Nasim "Get this vid trending or your life I'll be ending" Aghdam
Nasim "Take my supporters and I'll shoot up your headquarters" Aghdam
Nasim "Mess with my views and end up on the news" Aghdam

Attached: 1522828484549.jpg (454x575, 29K)

Lol no, fuck off povvo pleb.

Hopefully. If you don't want ancap you submit to your superiors. Daily reminder leftism caused degeneracy. Corporate dress codes will save you from it.

Nasim "No more views we are demonetizing you" Aghdam

Nasim "Ruin the plan for NEET youtube fags" Aghdam

Nasim "How to lose a battle even quicker" Aghdam

Nasim "Remember, all youtubers" Aghdam

Lmao fuck off larper, nobody who works here calls themselves an "alphabet employee"

t. waymonaut

Attached: nhkzym7.jpg (453x639, 62K)

OP is a Jew.

oh yeah faggot? ITS NOT LIKE ALPHABET LITERALLY WORKS WITH THE FUCKING PENTAGON??

Hi moot, glad the muslin didn't get you.

Maybe you should tell your boss to move the headquarters from the city, those places are dangerous these days.

Post Le tits or >get Le fuck out

Your gif related was born in Israel
That's a good way to discredit yourself and your point

I call myself an alphabet employee for a very good reason, neet retard.

I am not an engineer. :) I work above you. You are at best L5.

You don't work for Waymo. If you do, I can search up your work laptop's search history right now and have you terminated. Without compensation and have all your unvested GSU's null and void.

:)

Get owned faggot.

Both you and I know Google gives you that Mac for a reason and tracks every key stroke you've ever made. Read ToS.

Nope

Fuck off muslim cunt.

So what? Fuck off anti American faggot.

Doesn't matter. Eric already knows the end is coming for you, FB, Twitter, etc.

Leader Technologies is finally starting to get recognition for being the real inventors of social media, and it only a matter of time til the psyop, data mining, and massive spying are all exposed and scattered.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Once Zuckerfuck is taken down, the rest of you will follow.

Buttmad much?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

I believe you. 100%

Attached: 1522819936213.png (948x675, 695K)

Attached: 1520542453311.jpg (566x622, 95K)

No, we will hire security, make it safer for other Alphabet employees and push harder by partnering with FB. After the data scandal they rely on us to virtue signal.

So?

>We will be pushing to demonetise, run ads on your vids anyways then use the money for security guards.
US has millions of gun owners and many of them have YT channels. You don't wanna piss them off. Even a retard can figure out what will happen.

so youre a corparitist communist nazi faggot, quintessentially anti american, just like the patriot act was ANTI PATRIOT

This CIA Nigger is positively GLOWING!
Good LARP faggot!

Attached: 195D86CB-27EC-4D34-940C-215CF041953C.jpg (1068x707, 155K)

nobody cares about your stupid platform, the more you push your shit agenda, the more alternatives will rise

i give your shit company 10 years max, you'll end up as nokia did, rebranded chinese cheap technology

here cums the pasta!
The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

Up yours you Government Spook piece of shit. You serve not the Kingdom of god, our Constitution nor our Founding Father’s will. Instead you fulfill the bidding of Globalist Pedophiles and tyrannical authoritarian control freaks. You will never escape God’s judgement.

Fuck off Alex Jones

No, I'm mostly on your side. I'm sympathetic to WN minus the faggotry. I want low quality people of all races shot. Which includes pretty much 95% the aut right.

Want proof? I can provide. I can show you a screenshot of the new template gmail.

>I can provide. I can show you a screenshot of the new template gmail.
Let's see it, Gaylord.

>I can provide. I can show you a screenshot of the new template gmail.
do it now

5 way tie for favorite

do it juden. Give us ammo.

Yeah millions of gun owners repeatedly getting shot at by us and every other SV company's armed security guards. Googleplex has 15k employees. We can easily hire 100 armed security guards for $50k a year each.

And I can deploy blinding laser systems.
it not only fries optics but look in its mere direction causes blindness.

>aut right.
there is no alt right, not on Jow Forums anyway

>non white larpers who look like freaks
REPORTED RACIST BIGOT TO THE HR DEPARTMENT.

Yikes!

>Proud Corporatist
>pro extermination posting
>pro Jewish Globalist posting
>I..I’m a patriot guys.... I swear

Your business model will be dead soon.

You tell em fellow Goy.

Attached: article-1046052-024FE90D00000578-320_468x754.jpg (468x754, 59K)

ironically in turner diaries gun confiscation was what allowed the organization to rise and genocide all subhumans

you'll just be replaced, dumbasses

Why are you such a massive faggot?

More Security Guards = More Wages
More Wages = Less Money in the Business
Less Money in the Business = Less Profit
Less Profit = Unacceptable
That's how I know you aren't a alphabet employee, you're not thinking like a jew.

I'm on Protonmail. Fuck your email. Only have one Google account to update my Android.

>OP never posted the new gmail template

Did you guys enjoy the LARP?

If you are who you say you are I hope you can appreciate how some of you fucks have screwed up badly in the last couple of years. 90% wants to lynch you fucks.

yeah I was larping these guys are retarded; i heard something vague there's a new template from my friend in a convo and just decided i could larp with it

Massive ego for being part of the Globalist control system. He then dupes himself by claiming to be a patriot. Sad really.

1. non-ironically, striking soft targets works.
2. THERE WILL BE NO FEDERAL MASS CONFISCATION. There are states that will be ideologically against it, period. They would disobey a federal confiscation, on constitutional grounds and legal disagreement on interpretation.

mfw i larped and you autist fell for it

>i lied and you guys trusted me

I got 50 replies and had a good hour of fun

>Nasim "Killing Jews for stealing my views" Aghdam

did she really utter this kind of views or are they framing her to retaliate against iran?

youtube.com/watch?v=k9kumiroe6M