Serious question

How will the massive inflation that all of this will cause affect the National Debt, including the value of US debt held by China?

Attached: A414289B-7AA4-4555-8457-64844E6992C4.jpg (1242x1483, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmxhfHCZ-jI
youtube.com/watch?v=XqUwr-Nkq9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw we are all left with small avocados over here because you gringos take all the big, pretty ones for your shitty guacamole knock off

It hurts.

wow get rekt kiddo

We are about to find out.

Good fuck china. We should blockade them and let them go to hell

Most US debt is not held by China. But what are the Chinese going to do? Threaten war with inferior technology?

Inflation is America's Nr 1 export. You'll be fine.

Listen to the wise guy. I heard you guys had a lot of respect for him
youtube.com/watch?v=EmxhfHCZ-jI

Attached: 1459025059324.gif (250x238, 248K)

yeah well you keep all the white, pretty Mexican girls and send us all the fat gargoyle Mestizo girls so we are even

>How will the massive inflation that all of this will cause affect the National Debt
>that all of this will cause
Hey dumbass, it's been inflating since 23 Dec. 1913. It can't possibly get worse.

Bring it on.

Well fuck China. Compare the import tariffs in the US and in China. Chinks are literally the kikes of the east.

Attached: Spiderman-Halloween-Kostiumy-produkty-erotyczne-Seksowna-Bielizna-kobiety-hot-Niska-V-Ko-nierz-Backl (640x640, 88K)

Was the debt Chin purchased as recently as a few years ago also inflating since 1913, dumbass?

21 trillion in debt and here come the tariffs. Anyone who cant see whats next is fucking oblivious.

What a fucking shit timeline

China needs our market in trade more than we need theres. We're playing poker right now and Trump has the better hand.

>le based black economist
He's a globalist. Note that blacks have suffered worse than any other race in the united states following the deindustrialization that has occurred in the wake of 70+ years of free trade policy since the end of ww2. He's a traitor to his race. No respect for that clown.

China needs our market in trade more than we need theirs. We're playing poker right now and Trump has the better hand.

wait, is chinas name for the US literally "beautiful/nice country"?

Trump thinks he is playing poker all the time.
You guys are the chip leader and Trump's strategy is going all in as soon as he sees any sort of picture.

They suffered because of their own choices - the choice not to become competitive in a world economy. Sowell is not going to carry the lazy and inept on his shoulders, he sees the writing on the wall.

User was jailed for this post for reasons:
>Defying Glorious-Leader Trudeau
>Treason against China and/or Chinada
>Insulting China and/or Chinada

>This may actually be a reality if Trudeau stays in power

I have my own tree faggot.

21 trillion debt visualised:
youtube.com/watch?v=XqUwr-Nkq9g

Who else buying silver?

>You don't know the one token black economist who is supposedly right wing
It's not like it's a crowded field. Even novice poltards know who that turd is. Fuck him, and fuck anyone who stands in the way of our nationalist rebirth.

Attached: 1516159912909.jpg (828x305, 62K)

Yup. France is 法国, Germany is 德国, England is 英国.

Democrat social policies certainly haven't helped them. At a certain point, you're blaming the victim.

>inflate currency
>it means you must pay them more green papers that have less actual value
>pay less

I hope in your next step you ban all Chinese students from studying at US universities, especially those of liberal art majors

They spend tons of China's money in the US, learn nothing but libtard ideologies, get brainwashed into SJWs and then get kicked back to China (because you only want STEM students) and spread the libtard viruses

I'd rather take a nuke