Press S to spit on DRRUMPS grave

PRESS S TO SPIT

>theguardian.com/business/live/2018/apr/04/china-us-trade-war-tariffs-wpp-markets-eurozone-jobs-business-live

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-113447.png (1440x2560, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

choicesmagazine.org/choices-magazine/theme-articles/us-commodity-markets-respond-to-changes-in-chinas-ag-policies/us-agricultural-exports-to-china-increased-rapidly-making-china-the-number-one-market
youtube.com/watch?v=EmxhfHCZ-jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>soybeans
Fucking lol

>soybeans
HAH

Implying less soy is bad.

As much as soy goyz are funny, it's time to go all in on crypto. USD will plummet

Attached: received_1998451583736553.png (1440x2560, 2.43M)

>implying we need to sell to China as much as they need to sell to us
>implying they weren't already tarrifing our products and taking advantage of us and we're just retaliating

Who needs cheap whisky and cigars, we get our cigars from Cuba. The US will start to produce again, and we will prosper.

They act like we cannot just produce soybeans in the US.

oh noes, somebody is looking out for my country's interests. It's annoda shoah

Attached: 1512785395123.png (1004x600, 1.2M)

>mad jewboi

Attached: 1489058017283.jpg (782x782, 108K)

USD will be crypto.
It will be backed only by an idea, not oil or gold.

Other way around, Paco.

>tariffs on soybeans
Holy shit. China wants to make American men, men again?

TELL ME WTF WE'RE GOING TO DO WITHOUT CHINESE FLAMETHROWERS!!!

Attached: 1283784270839.png (760x533, 488K)

How would we give you gibs than?

Oh shit i'm retarded, yeah we are fucked.

Good, more cigars and whiskey for Americans, tell China to make their own.

We're really not. While having a bloated, consumerist economy is terrible, trade wars is one thing it's good at. We'll spend more on some goods while China has to try to dump it's surplus on other countries that won't pay nearly as much.

>no more cheap Chinese whiskey and cigars
>no more soy
>American market for medicine and machinery opens up

Oh nooooooooo.....
How will America go on

> tariffs on whiskey and cigar

This will change next to nothing. The only people that have a hobby of cigars and whiskey won't care about a 3 dollar increase or 300 yen or whatever chink currency they use.

Grave?
You aren't a Jew, you would be terrified if you knew the US was going down.

Soyboys BTFO

you do realise that it's products america sells to china not the other way around right?

>trump tariffs on escalator parts
>chinese die by the millions
>trade war successful

This thread has convinced me that roughly a third of Jow Forums cannot into basic reading or reasoning skills. Who the fuck has heard of any Chinese whiskey? Maybe it's the soybeans throwing them off.

>Soybean
>Firewater
>Cancersticks

DRUMPF THAT SON OF A BITCH

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (202x249, 16K)

Attached: Channing.jpg (620x400, 91K)

they probably don't even know that the united states produces 10 times as much soybeans as china

This is just a face-saving move for the Chinese. They had to do something.
Trump is getting ready to hit them with some more tariffs.
Once the dust settles, the U.S. will be miles ahead.

Lets see how markets react
and it your shitty soy yourself

my sides

lol china puts tariffs on..agricultural products. mutts can't produce.

>Chinese flamethrowers
Was Trump preparing for the inevitable war?

Attached: Flamethrowers.jpg (1087x987, 157K)

The title could of been read from two perspectives. it should of really said "China puts tarrifs on American exports to China"

The only thing that I can deduct from this is that Jow Forums only reads headlines.

Don't blame them user, they're probably too young and never had to deal with the idea of a tariff

>soybeans
uh oh

...cigars isn't exactly a large industry in the US. China has such a horrible counterfeit culture, that legitimate articles of alcohol is highly sought and is also a symbol of status both in wealth and intelligence in knowing you got a real bottle of wine/whiskey/scotch.

So other than all that, what exactly would this accomplish? As for soybeans, doesn't China produce a fucking ton of soybeans already?

>as decided by chyna
Next time they decide on your biggest export, what then, drump?

your economy won't get a lot of money

>no more soybeans

shit

chinks are about to become manly badasses again

Attached: guan-yu-dynasty-warriors-5-1.2.jpg (210x240, 16K)

not really, china produces 20 times as much food as the united states but they have literally a 100 times more variety in crops

Attached: soybean.png (1200x815, 192K)

It is a matter of posturing. They do not want to escalate things and behind closed doors probably acknowledge that they have been shafting us for years. However they can not lose face or appear to the people to be doing nothing. So they increase a few token tariffs for headlines even though they amount to zero meaningful change.

China is likely doing the same thing as the EU: picking products that will hurt Republican states with upcoming elections.

and cigars are an 8 billion dollar industry in the US, just that most of them are sold domestically or to canada. Relatively few to china.

>China imposes tariffs on whiskey, cigars and soybeans
>U.S. says "fuck that, those aren't profitable anymore, we'll stop making them"
>American citizens become healthier
>American men become actual men
>this is a good thing
>under Overlord Trump, the U.S. starts saving the rest of the world
Not gonna lie - I'm genuinely eager to live the rest of my life, to see how this pans out.

Attached: fuck.jpg (852x480, 59K)

Shouldn't you be shooting Palestinan children?

China have largest market on the world
but usa is not then why China must want usa like usa want china ?

Attached: 1481260813807.jpg (328x535, 88K)

So fucking what?

Attached: Beaver on self-sufficency.png (1896x1752, 1.56M)

Gotta love farm subsidies and what they do to your output.

China exports more to the US than it imports so trump still has the upper hand. He could easily just add more tariffs to the other chinese shite, whilst china is more limited on what they can add tariffs to.

Attached: What is Fascism.png (886x1322, 125K)

Maybe alcohol. Maybe. But soybeans? Illinois and california? Soybeans are overwhelmingly grown in blue states. Followed a bit by iowa, though they are catching up.

Attached: Unbridled Capitalism.jpg (1807x933, 902K)

Attached: NatSoc.jpg (1024x878, 196K)

well it is actually a fairly big deal

choicesmagazine.org/choices-magazine/theme-articles/us-commodity-markets-respond-to-changes-in-chinas-ag-policies/us-agricultural-exports-to-china-increased-rapidly-making-china-the-number-one-market
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, america has less subsidies than china?

Don't those fuckers copy everyone else and use that anyway? Big deal.

You would prefer we elect someone who cuts off your support and kills off your supporters at home and abroad? Ok.

you mean corn and beef? Corn is already heavily paid for by our government. I will give you beef, but our beef industry does get hit by the occasional mad cow scare.

>they're going after our flamethrower exports
THE NERVE OF THOSE CHINKS

Attached: Captain-Kirk-in-Rurnabout-Intruder-james-t-kirk-8614095-700-5301.jpg (700x530, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EmxhfHCZ-jI

>soybeans

ha !

I know what video that picture is from. The kike banter is real.

No, I mean that the crops are heavily subsidized, so the government ends up pigeonholing farmers into growing specific crops otherwise it's not profitable. It's a big part of why corn is so big, why HFCS is in fucking everything, and why less than a dozen different crops make up a huge chunk of our agricultural output.

>It is only polite to reciprocate

Yeah real honorable when you have spies all over the world lying cheating and stealing everything they possibly can.

Not buying a flamethrower Made in USA

I see, farmers rely on subsidies everywhere and you get different subsidies depending on what you grow, in hungary wheat and corn get the best but in america I imagine soy is up there as well.
I have a degree in agriculture and I studied asian crops, primarily chinese crops but I can't really tell how the subsidies work in that country. But their variety of crops is seriously insane compared to the west.

>what exactly would this accomplish?
China tariffs are mostly effecting red/purple states. Notice how they didn't touch tech or manufacturing/auto. They have the nuclear option if they wanted to really crash the economy, but they know it would be suicide for them as well so they are being smart and hitting Trump in key sectors that could mean new policy/leadership within the year/2020.

Also who wants to start a /TradeWarGeneral/?

Attached: 1492056177856.png (205x246, 5K)

I wonder who's behind that.

Attached: 9b78d3d38cf54be1a51eb9b4a8153a9bc3f66001c24011dd66651d79f92e1157.png (429x410, 52K)

I think a lot of people don't realise how important soy is in the us-china export. It seriously hits the us pretty hard because they can't sell their soy anywhere else while china can get soy from brazil or simply switch to a different feed. Since they don't use american soy as human food, it all goes to feed livestock.

Attached: china us import.jpg (1637x841, 207K)

>Jow Forums memed so hard they destroyed the US soy industry
kind of funny desu

Attached: 151003205687.png (626x551, 39K)

Doubtful, but the united states really started increasing their soy production very heavily in the past few years. It makes sense that people started realising how much soy products are there suddenly in america. Then the companies started peddling their soy products, targeting the younger and generally more open people. Since older people are just generally averse to any change.
Ironically people buying soy products actually support american industry the most.

>soy

Attached: soy.png (1255x899, 1.24M)

Ahhh so this is why the US market slumped like a limpy dick as of late.

Being a douchebag to your #1 customer and supplier is a bad business investment.

MADAM GOYIM

The tariffs are on American imports(duh) literally the only people in China this will affect is the affluent burgoise niggers that will still buy it to show off to their friends. This is actually a huge win for america pig dog

>tariffs on soy
the american chad will awaken from his soy slumber

Good, maybe subway will start putting actual chicken in my fucking subs now

If anything it'll flood the american market with more soy, because they can't export it anymore. I guess it's good for people who like soy because it's gonna be cheaper for a while.

Always wanted a US made flame thrower

Too bad I have no contacts with any high rollers here and these corrupt assholes would confiscate it the moment it would ship to this gutter

So what you're saying is that Americans should now drink more soy to support their country and express their defiance against the chink scourge.

Ironically enough yeah.

>mfw Trumpkins have to chug soy to keep the US from entering a recession

Attached: 1474339443841.png (552x543, 642K)

Well you know what they say, curses come home to roost.

I will lay down my test levels for my brothers

Attached: IMG_0413.jpg (565x555, 106K)

>soy
Chinese are smart you gotta profit from soyboy epidemic

There is an opportunity here. Jow Forums can double co-opt this soyboy meme to raise awareness about the chink scourge and drum up support for conflict.

Attached: New_Beggining_888888_Get.jpg (1500x1007, 1.29M)

Places like Jow Forums and reddit are knee jerk contrarians. They noticed soy products becoming prevalent in young people and instantly reacted with opposion. Without realising that it's the american government or maybe not the government but companies doing this to boost the economy.
The dots all connect if you think about it but I don't think you can convince the memers to do a 180 after learning the truth.

>stepping on a snake
>based black men and women soldiers and officers and handicapables
can't tell if a leftist made this or not tbqh

What will be ever do with our newfound excess of soy? Create more white soybois?

It's a great pic. Based black man might had been a veteran.

Trump and team are fighting a global criminal cabal that has had centuries to consolidate it's power. I think it's important to get some perspective on how one can apply it's own autism to the cause. Read pic related user.

Attached: WHAT_DO.png (1741x829, 166K)

Farmers here alternate corn and soybeans year to year. From what I understand you can just grow the same thing every year

A bill was introduced recently to reinstate the gold standard. If only it would pass...

That's adorable.

Everyone knows the Chinese only buy knockoffs of American goods.

Less soy is bad. This is a good thing.

This is great !
I sell soy. They will pay more from mine.

okay

Attached: Screenshot_20180404_121823.png (1114x529, 49K)

What a time to be alive. Too late to explore the earth. Too soon to explore the galaxy. Just in time to see the US of Fuck collapse into a pile of dogshit.

That guy was saying people in China who enjoy cigars and whiskey will more than likely still pay the extra cost for those goods. They are luxuries. Soy on the other hand is something that goes into a lot of production of goods so some companies in China may move away from buying from the US. Steel and Aluminum tarrifs here will more than likely not affect any companies as they are essential goods to keep production in manufacturing going. Our manufacturing in the US isnt nearly what it used to be, companies will stay pay for chinese imported steel or aluminum because it will more than likely still be cheaper than US steel and aluminum.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

A lot of that is thanks to GMOs, that's why corn and soy breeding are the most important out of any crop. Basically you deal with the lack of crop rotation with extremely strong pesticides but the pests develop resistance to any pesticide regardless of how strong it is. So you need stronger and stronger and crops that tolerate the stronger pesticides. At least that's my understanding of it, in europe there are people who skip crop rotations, it happens but it's not the standard. The standard is rotating corn with 4 other crops and not using GMOs.
As far as agriculture goes I think a lot of people look at america as an abomination but without that the way of living would greatly decrease. Considering that most of the food people consume are made of corns, soybeans and peanuts with different coloring and flavouring.

>who put this poor family here, folks?