Proposal Would Limit When California Police Can Shoot Guns

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/04/03/california-eyes-lethal-force-law-after-shootings-by-police/

>The legislation would change the standard from using “reasonable force” to “necessary force.”

>The goal is to encourage officers to try to defuse confrontations or use less deadly weapons

>Officers already use deadly force only when necessary and are taught to try to defuse dangerous situations first when possible, said Ed Obayashi, a Plumas County sheriff’s deputy and special prosecutor who trains officers and testifies in court on police use of force.

>California’s current standard makes it rare for officers to be charged after a shooting and rarer still for them to be convicted. Frequently it’s because of the doctrine of “reasonable fear.”

>The proposal would open officers who don’t follow the stricter rules to discipline or firing, sometimes even criminal charges.

>The lawmakers and ACLU point to a 2016 study by policy analyst and racial justice advocate Samuel Sinyangwe that analyzed use-of-force policies by major U.S. police departments. He found that officers working under more restrictive policies are less likely to kill and less likely to be killed or assaulted

Attached: police.jpg (750x459, 39K)

Fuck that they trying to get cops killed with this

why would they? all this does is remove the "I was afraid for my life" legal 99% escape of consequences every time they shoot somebody. if
>Officers already use deadly force only when necessary
then this change affects em in no way.

good! I hope they pass this law and it accelerates this madness

California is so terrible.

Attached: 1520316532196.jpg (876x1023, 138K)

Jow Forums will get upset about murdercops being reigned in

>reigned in
reined in*

All the cops should just leave the state and let the stupid White people get eaten alive by the darkswarms.

This

yaaaaaaaaaaaas

bwahahahhahahahhahahaha
cummyfornians btfo!
Enjoy your even more lawless hellhole!

>reddit spacing
GTFO MY POL FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

>*god save the queen intensifies*

It seems pretty clear that federal troops are necessary to restore order to the state of California.

You should have unarmed police like Britain.

Attached: 1522755430944.jpg (615x923, 127K)

Well, so every time a nigger will reach back to his waist without reacting to commands, an officer would have to either put his life at risk or cuck out of situation because he will be fucked in the court. That would not be a law enforcement, that would be a disgrace. I would love to see that research that says
>officers working under more restrictive policies are less likely to kill and less likely to be killed or assaulted

Good, fuck these low IQ cowardly insecured pigs.

Nuke us already guys, don't let our cancer grow any more.

lmao, are you implying that most Americans fell safe, knowing that everyone has guns and its the land with the most paranoid and unpredictable morons per capita on this planet?

Cus if they did, why the fuck would all of them own guns?

Nah, man. You have all the nukes. Nuke yourself instead.

You're gonna end up with a lot of dead cops.

Let California burn

This is a great idea.
What could possibly go wrong?

Who really cares though. If their cops in Cali after the last year they deserve everything they get tbqh.

>Pew pew die die innocent american. Cops going to protect you well pew pew.
Hahhaha heh

I wonder who you're going to call when your car gets stolen.

>if you feel safe, why even be prepared for anything bad to happen.
do you feel like you're going to be dismembered on the job?
ask your boss/government to stop offering/requiring dismemberment insurance or workers comp.
after all, you said you dont "feel" it will happen, so why any resources to deal with a situation that you dont "feel" will happen.

Shut it Gerball, you need to be nuked even more.

Nice comparison, but you are completely missing the point.
I might be afraid of losing my job or injuring myself but I don't fear for my life. I don't go out on a Monday morning thinking that someone might kill me.
Americans do. The vast majority of your country does. This is why everyone owns a gun and everyone owning a gun makes everyone even more paranoid and "careful".

The "I might get shot" mentality leads to more guns and more people having the "I might get shot mentality". This leads to your police being shit, your society being shit and more and more gun owners with mental health issues.

Face it, you have a massive media problem. Its making you super fucking paranoid, increasing the chances of something bad happening thousandfold.

Other countries with fair gun laws don't have this issue. Only your shithole does.

It is a huge change, as you well know. That is if you graduated the 8th grade. There is a method to their madness. This change is a giant step toward the type of policing that you see in the UK. Which translates to none. California officers are very pro constitution. The left fear them, as well they should.

this is actually good, now get the fuckin illegals out

Depending on how you interpret the law it either changes nothing or is totally unconstitutional. “Necessary force” by the cops perspective changes nothing. “Objectively necessary” would be unconstitutional since it requires the cop to be omniscient.

Do you even read what you write, or do you just spew from you keyboard?

>Samuel Sinyangwe that analyzed use-of-force policies by major U.S. police departments. He found that officers working under more restrictive policies are less likely to kill and less likely to be killed or assaulted

Did professor nigger take into account that it may be because the cops avoid confronting criminals altogether or these places happen to be generally safer? I sincerely doubt you can limit crime in Mexifornia by restricting cops because cops in saner and safer places sometimes happen to have more restrictions too.

Attached: DZ1LX8KU8AAMUE2.jpg (500x297, 27K)

whats readin

>“Necessary force”
Changes everything. It requires the officer to prove that, if he took no action death or severe injury would have happened. He must prove that. As it stands now, his actions must only be reasonable given his training.

So California is going to become Brazil and police will just avoid nigger/spic territories all together.
California should fucking burn.

Listen faggot, limiting an officers ability to enforce the law does nothing to reduce the influx of illegals. Lurk more you fucking newfag.

Good, fuck California cops. Whenever new gun control bills come up they only oppose them if police will be affected.

Cultural
Marxist

i didnt say otherwise mr faggot

I sure hope you are not a paid shill. If so you need to return you paycheck.

niggers cause police to act like niggers

Attached: TOUGHGUY.jpg (750x563, 36K)

>you need return you paycheck

Attached: a facist.jpg (588x823, 109K)

some police are nigger literally and figuratively

Attached: 1e6e942993204e9e10eae6d671efc29c496b4eefb385f6e2227af5e4441559e2.jpg (500x333, 76K)

Probably in countries which are 90% white

and those already borderline nigger police turn nigger even harder when they have to deal with other niggers

and when they get government gibs and a power trip

if someone points a gun at me, I'd shoot them without hesitation. I'm not going to standby and potentially be shot at.

And I expect police to do the same thing.

with what? your finger?