The absolute state of Germany

German authoritites will take away the children from anti-semites. How can they keep geting away with this?

Attached: StateOfGaymoney.png (1217x951, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article175137085/Rainer-Wendt-Behoerden-sollen-antisemitischen-Eltern-Kinder-wegnehmen.html?wtrid=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=sIx5wIocPu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh, you know I constantly think surely today nothing will surprise me but there the world goes getting worse and worse each day.

Link:
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article175137085/Rainer-Wendt-Behoerden-sollen-antisemitischen-Eltern-Kinder-wegnehmen.html?wtrid=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_twitter

>leftist opinion piece
>"German authoritites will take away the children from anti-semites"

retard

there arent any real germans left

they all fought to the death in ww2

But leftist opinions in gamoney equals divine law or are you not familiar with how that country works?

>headline of an opinion piece says "should"
>OP says "will"
Really made me think. Faggot.

Since mudslimes are antisemitic by nature, wouldn't this mean that all mudslime children would become separated from their parents and cause mass panic in their communities?

Attached: 1521759424315.png (600x610, 565K)

Attached: 1518992979921.png (623x447, 272K)

>people on this website tend to bend everything to fit their narrative
shocking

Jew World Order is no joke.

Attached: Israel Harvested Organs.png (710x872, 247K)

He is talking about muslims, but such a law would still set a dangerous precedent.

They fail to realise that 99% of the violent anti-Semites in Germany are Mudslimes.

They're turning into Swedes.

Thats what they aim for actually. So 60 % of all children will be in fostercare in 10 years, yay

lol what? we aint sweden bahahah
let me quote a big player in national politics from 2 weeks ago
"islam does not belong to germany"
swedecuck, at no time - or place - ever are you in a place to talk shit
over the last 4 years alone you took in more foreigners than germany in the last 40 years (in percentage op population)

Attached: 1518343332646.jpg (640x640, 72K)

almost trips - quints
you are a failure
>>

Attached: 1521275488840.jpg (244x163, 16K)

And still you manage to get even more cucked. That tells us a lot about you, Hans.

Attached: GermanBritishWhores.png (1190x631, 68K)

Why is Western Europe so cucked?

Attached: DZ7bAXSWsAA1AS_.jpg (659x639, 113K)

LOL
i AM the one to cuck maybe :)
BUHUHU THEM GERMUNS HAVINNG SEXES MOMEY THATS NOT FAIR I WANT SOME TOO
just because you cant get laid doesnt mean getting laid is degenerate wtf how does youf fkn brain work bahahaha

watch out for those nades m8

>Drehhofer aka Merkel's lapdog
>big player in national politics
Fuck me. This is funny.

This

Attached: 1522818797034.jpg (250x250, 9K)

lol, yeah hes up there in the top 20%
also literally everyone is merkels lapdog because she HAS BEEN IN POWER HALF OF MY FUCKING LIFE
that makes for hardened power structures corruption and lapdogs

>Implying they wouldn't
youtube.com/watch?v=sIx5wIocPu4

Muslims might be anti-semitic because of Jews, but people don't realize that the Muslims are actually semitic themselves.

The whole “children are state property” concept has been scarily growing more powerful

>poland
>not cucked
You've always been a puppet state, but for some reason westerners think you're based

> history started in late XVIII cent.

Burger detected

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Very progressive

Yes

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Guess what, I actually bothered to read the article.

They are talking almost exclusively about the problem of anti-semitism coming from muslim students at schools and even insinuate that there is a unhelpful misconception/outdated notion that anti-semitism=right-wing extremist, citing that most anti-semitism goes unreported so you don't know who is doing the bulk of it and most anti-semitic vandalism is immediately presumed to be the work of right-wing extremists even when the perpetrator is never identified.

The video states that Berlin already has a gated and surveiled jewish gymnasium (german high-school for smart students) and after a bunch of muslim kids recently attacked a jewish girl at a public school, the jewish council is thinking of building a gated middle-school as well.

Quote from CSU politician Alexander Dobrint: "We need a zero-toleranz strategy against school-yard islamism with maximal consequences for religious bullying including suspension".

Video continues: Jewish parents tell the BILD (german tabloid) concerning every-day experience from schools, muslim students are treatening to cut off the heads of christian students or less devout muslims are threatened for eating gummi-bears (haram due to the gelatin being a pig-derivative), also the son of this father was threatened: "He was insulted, humiliated, then he was also assaulted and finally we removed him from school when he was threatened with a pistol and shot at".
The muslim council proposes sending imams to public school so they alongside rabbis can advocate for religious toleranz. The jewish council and and police-union also advocates that incidents of religious bullying are reported and included in criminal statistics.

Police guy: "It can't be that every headmaster subjectively decides what counts as "mere" bullying and what is serious to the point that the police should know"
Creating an official system will help understanding the nature of antisemitism and how to tackle it

So when the suggestion is taking away anti-semitic kids from parents, the implication is that there is some mudshit at school swinging his big islamic dick around and it would be great if this was reported so the police go and have a word with whoever the fuck is raising that kid

Attached: 8738945934798534.jpg (790x1000, 187K)

This is also known as "actually adressing and trying to solve problems". I know, something you swedes have a hard time understanding because you have barely even begun acknowledging the mudshit problem and made headlines last week by actually putting your foot down for once and saying that something's gone wrong when the government is handing out pamphlets with advice for immigrants married to children.

>Taking sides with kikes
>Calling in problemsolving
The eternal kraut-cuck strikes again

they need to vote 3rd party

germans are cucked

Voltaire said "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."