I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the British people who post...

I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the British people who post regularly on Jow Forums.
The hostility is absolutely getting out of hand. How do you think we feel when every time we make a post we are constantly and brutally
mocked. This has gone beyond memes and
banter. We are having up to ten British hate threads every single day.
We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.
Anglos are a net contributor to the planet.

We get called cucks, Mohammeds, we get called spineless and scum. You constantly and endlessly insult our great country. England has given so much to the world and has asked for so little in return.

I can't even post in most threads anymore without being met with the same barrage of abuse and troll responses - or the same news clippings posted again and again and again.

It's honestly quite disturbing how much Anglophobia there is on this board, you treat us worse than niggers and I'm begging you to stop.

We are your allies in all of this. We want to get along and help with your causes on this board but we are met with derision and hatred at almost every single turn.

You are turning us against you with your actions and speech. This has gone beyond a bit of light hearted banter and is now just 24/7 abuse.

You've made your point, we know we live in an Orwellian society. Instead of just being cunts to us all the time why don't you try to help us?

Please. Just stop this nonsense.

Attached: 1521296149397.jpg (588x473, 93K)

Fuck off muhammed

fuck off nigger tits

We're underrepresented here now thanks to May's filters. No way to defend ourselves from hoards of mutts

Ha, Germans and Swedes deal with this shit more than you, stop bitching.

pls dad don't die

Attached: 1522832420962.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Stfu marica take the heat of GTFO from the kitchen if you get insulted by the shit autists and niggers post you should unironically commit suicide by knife

lol cant handle the bant

US exists and it's considered first global power for a reason. English is the international language for a reason.

And you passively forced the world to legitimize it with your filthy money. You deserve it.

Attached: bongs.jpg (500x374, 22K)

Imagine actually caring what JF's think.

It's kinda like fatshaming for people with a shit country, we want you to save yourself.

ELLO ELLO ELLO WHAT'S THIS THEN?
POSTING WITHOUT A LOICENSE? THAT'S FIVE YEARS IN THE SLAMMER

Attached: 3F16831500000578-0-The_largest_ever_gathering_of_British_police_officers_will_assem-a-42_14916995908 (306x426, 32K)

WHERES YA LOICENSE

I just want Britain and Western Civilization to quit degenerating. You were the last ones to hold the torch and now everything is going to shit.

Attached: 1521098795671.png (418x359, 11K)

we wont lad help us, we'll fuck the coppers and the globalist establishment roite up their arseholes noigel farrage style

We deserve every single bit of it until we sort our country out. Britain has always suffered from moral cowardice and hypocrisy.

Attached: IMG_2616.jpg (1200x900, 229K)

>we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice
And you dare to ask respect you fucking traitors? The White race is dying because of the Brits
You are the evil fucks, Hitler was pro-European and pro-White

Attached: churchill cuck.jpg (850x400, 70K)

We're doing you a favor. Isn't posting on Jow Forums illegal in the UK? They're liable to throw you into prison with a bunch of butter knife wielding hooligans

Attached: 1172159.jpg (786x591, 88K)

Whiter than you Muhammad

It is American flags giving us the most hatred. They have a terrible chip on their shoulder and use abuse of the UK as a way to deflect from the abysmal state of their nation.

They're preaching to the choir. If just half of the Anti-UK posters took this shit to Facebook or Twitter then maybe they'd make a difference. till then they are just attacking their own allies who are well aware of the dire state of the UK right now.

Attached: that's my pie!.png (542x616, 441K)

Nobody likes us, we dont care.
Fuckem.

Jesus, get a sense of humour. We Canadians get it ten times worse and we just laugh it off. At least you're not India. Oops, I forgot, you are.

kek

fuck off faggot, your country is dying, and your next generation is getting raped daily

Except for the few obvious cucks and shills, most German posters on this board are better than Brits. And they don't spam retarded "le Germans are the real Jews" memes either.

American Flags normally have mexicans behind them.

>Pro European and Pro White

He was a German supremacist.
He succeeded in killing more Europeans than anyone else.

who gives a shit?

come to the US so you can go on a shooting spree lmayo

do a 1776 fren. murica needs another one too.

Attached: 1513310891153.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>Incoming Brit butthurt, and German blame

We love and want the Anglo side of you to last and overcome the shitskin culture your leaders and teachers are making you accept, Anglo father. Grow from constructive criticism. Don't let it get to you.

tfw i fell for an eppin troll

How could a great empire fall so damn hard? Sad!

Attached: The_British_Empire.png (1280x766, 419K)

>Do a 1776

You mean betray our own kith and kin, murder our own brothers and ally with our country of origin's mortal enemy?

Oi ya cheeky, cunt! You got a loicence to carry that opinion?
Call the Scotland Yard, he's got a butter knife!

We insult you because maybe if we do it enough you'll get off your ass and take back your country you spineless piece of shit. Only you can help yourselves.

Considering fucktards from your own nation are feeding you to poos and that EU/UN globalists are your current best friends, yes.

Sorry dade. We wrote a big butthurt note about why we did it tho and everything was great until the (((Central bank))) was established and we helped fight two world wars to ruin the world.

Attached: 1521013281846.jpg (217x232, 12K)

We finally realized that the Deep State Judeo-Islamic NWO is headquartered in London.

We're pissed.

Attached: 1517931126266.jpg (1172x778, 222K)

Welcome to the life of a burger and the life of a leaf

I think it's funny.
If some comments on an anonymous image board get under your skin then you need to rethink your entire life.

>You mean betray our own kith and kin, murder our own brothers and ally with our country of origin's mortal enemy?
Your ruling families are currently undertaking the genocide of their own native population so yeah, that sounds like a reasonable move.

why don't you cunts do something about it then instead of bitching

>He was a German supremacist.
Liar, he wanted alliance with UK but Churchill the jew's puppet doomed us all. Europeans deaths were mostly Soviets and blame Stalin and his order 227 that did cost about 3 Soviet soldiers lost to every German killed.

Bin that opinion mate... come on, bin it.

Bot without a loisense you wont!

>still taking the bait
Moron. He was a Rothchild, Papist shill that was set up to fail and make communism and the NWO seem reasonable to the masses.

you’re halfway there already!

Attached: 6BB3A264-75B6-40B7-968E-BBF2C428366F.jpg (600x763, 103K)

CHEEKY BASTARDS

Attached: twitcop.jpg (534x612, 45K)

fuck off you pussy, it's just bants

i bet you're from surrey

>evil of the German Reich
pffffft, you dun goofed

Attached: d123b10deea706eb86b03044e6761842--british-memes-good-enough.jpg (625x625, 39K)

we recognize that britfags are cucked by their queen. you could literally be jailed for responding to my post.
you seriously need to do something about your oppressive government.
we aren't against you, we just have our hands full here at home. after we defeat the globalists here in america, perhaps we'll be in a position to bring democracy to the UK
report pedophiles to wikileaks

Attached: caZk6ud.jpg (2197x1463, 291K)

>queen

Attached: wonder.jpg (300x300, 18K)

never forget brits commenced 1776, its in our blood

>Oy vey, everything that is in direct opposition to Jewish tyranny is a controlled op, stay home and do and nothing goy

fpbp

My sides

and your only answer to this is crying? pathetic

Wallah! allahidoon wal al-mukmunin, sibah he al britani un mujhiduun amerimutt bin al kitab un loicense habat Insh'Allah.

Attached: british pizza.jpg (4288x3216, 1.86M)

Sure thing, JIDF

i shit on brits because i have higher expectations for you than other countries.
it's like if you had a brother who decided to become a tranny, it's fucking hard to watch.
tough love.

really ?

I just want the fatherland to be okay. Pls Bongs do something.

Attached: 1521098724629.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

stay strong, Britbros

You limey lobsterback sonuva bitch, 1776 part two you snaggletoothed wig fuckers

BLOODY ELL

Attached: member.png (300x300, 71K)

Attached: privacy.jpg (210x230, 9K)

try being a kraut or a swede on Jow Forums for a day, you fag.

Aren't you all the rape-babies of Norman conquerers?

There weren't that many Normans and they took their frankish wives with them

Hang in there England bros.

Still, though I sympathize with you, you guys don't get half the shit that poos get.

>this

Attached: this.jpg (575x288, 34K)

>member Wikileaks?

Attached: berries.png (2000x2000, 1.71M)

Holy shit cry more, get off the internet a do something positive for your country(you wont) you pathetic sack of shit.

Attached: 1522583340104.jpg (250x250, 8K)

This this this this this this

Its what happens when you trust jews

Your collective response to the sadiq khan hate crime law proposition blackpilled us on you.
In the days following the bong response consisted of
1. calling Americans mutts
2. saying 'its not so bad' or 'you're just as fucked as us'
3. saying 'I'm emigrating to another country.'
A fair number of us, myself included, actually got upset on your behalf and tried to motivate you, but we got the same bullshit.
Since then more bad news has come out of England and bongs have been just as cucked if not more cucked than usual.
Even if this whole thing was some D&C campaign just to cut off support for bongs, it was bad form on bongs the whole way.
More likely than D&C its all of Jow Forums trying to make you
1. mad enough to actually do something
2. aware of the fact that you're in the worst country
Every time I check up on your situation on Jow Forums it winds up depressing me to the point where I just want to harass you as well out of frustration.
That's the key thing I would take away from this bong poster, we're all very frustrated with you. Your problems don't have easy answers, and they can't be solved in a day, but from where we sit there's been no progress towards anything but cucked acceptance of the situation.

always the same culprit bong

Attached: NIGGAJEW.jpg (1000x837, 206K)

This. Brits are pathetic. Sage

fpbp

Attached: 1522004238462.png (680x680, 114K)

Says the faggot posting Mutt memes all the while your royal family is LITERALLY becoming 56% white.

based.

Attached: bog.jpg (268x188, 10K)

This pretty much sums it up.

Faggot

>He already is 56% white

Attached: 1513559505361.png (535x479, 17K)

Attached: 1498024090103.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

Attached: 1520025558255.jpg (1024x956, 97K)

stfu britbong

Attached: 1522450487761.jpg (960x897, 90K)

bongs are some of the worst on this site. they start all these generals and are really just total cunts. there's not banter with these monkeys. they are just jerk off assholes. everyone in england should be exterminated except for the welsh since they are pleasant to be around

Attached: kys.jpg (621x670, 65K)

We don't respect you because you no longer respect yourself.

Reclaim your culture. Stop being a fucking embarrassment.

The UK used to be great, but it's a fucking joke now.

-A transplanted Brit.

>start all these generals

So not /ptg/ /ibs/ /cbts/ /qanon/ and whatever other general you mutts keep spawning?

Attached: 1510440547446.png (537x425, 12K)

LOL

Attached: cool.jpg (267x189, 10K)

You missed the part where the nigger is getting shot and the other niggers are screaming dindu.

Attached: 1520480225862.png (1000x1300, 425K)

The state of you mutts.

He's aiming for 56% by the end of his generation

Attached: 1512937702656.png (2552x5560, 2.39M)