Tech CEOs call for stricter gun control after YouTube shooting

Surprise, surprise:

>Top technology CEOs including Twitter's Jack Dorsey and Uber's Dara Khosrowshahi have called for stricter gun control.
>It follows the attack on the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California, in which a woman shot and injured at least 3 people before killing herself.
>Technology CEOs including Apple's Tim Cook and Microsoft's Satya Nadella sent out messages of support.

Now the forces of Twitter, Facebook & Youtube will unite with David Hogg to grab all of America's guns.

1776 commencing again when???

cnbc.com/2018/04/04/youtube-shooting-tech-ceos-call-for-stricter-gun-control.html

Attached: 105107940-GettyImages-826429970.530x298.jpg (530x298, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starelectricoc.com/portfolio/
archive.is/rokG4
gunwars.news21.com/2014/eight-states-have-passed-laws-voiding-federal-firearms-regulations/
youtu.be/mCjNkbxHkEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Twitter Chief Executive Jack Dorsey tweeted a link to the March For Our Lives page, a movement that is supporting stricter gun control, in response to a tweet from President Donald Trump.

Seriously going to let this sldie?

>Now the forces of Twitter, Facebook & Youtube will unite with David Hogg to grab all of America's guns.
Implying they weren't already doing that

Nice try jews

>another bullying resulting in a shoot-up

round 3 when? where do i donate money for a sperg with a machinegun and a 500 round clip?

>clip

They should worry about that big old bubble popping before they start in on divisive politics

All according to plan

California already has some of the strictest gun control in the country, try again.

What's the point? Are they going to start crippling their own businesses with various gun bans and censorship in their services? Doubt it. Because whether they hate guns or not, they like money, and people with guns have money

>boomer

you will get a bullet too

I’m not a boomer you twat

The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

Disarmament of their body guards too?

Who is suprised by this?

>clip

Please, for the love of the gods I hope they start soon! I'll be hunting commies in Austin in a week. I'll return to my trailer in the woods with 5 new concubines, new guns, and a new truck.

Attached: 1522634767591m.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

>and jew temples
fuckin' based

>state with the tighest gun control

>needs more gun control

Attached: C8F05BC8-82DB-4284-9C0E-B1F73166BE55.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

>but the shooting happened in California
>yes and the moon is made of cheese what's your point
Liberals can't be reasoned with.

Shit my bad op didn't mean to sage.

How much you want to bet that the FBI thought tech companies weren't pushing gun control quite hard enough, so they MKULTRA'd a mentally ill person into "reminding" them of their duty?

Attached: 1521414175163.jpg (449x498, 29K)

California has absurdly strict gun control laws. Everything that these fucks claim they want and much more.

All this will do is disarm employees; more employers will be pressured to not let employees carry- despite it not helping one bit.

>cut ad revenue for youtube creators
>still play ads on their channels so that only youtube gets the money
>people stop earning their only soure of income over night
>the problem with that is guns, if only those pesky slaves, working for us for free didn’t have guns !

They caused it. Nasim told us all on Monday night that (s)he couldn't take anymore.
I thought she was thinking of suicide.

>Are they going to start crippling their own businesses with various gun bans and censorship in their services?
Youtube is already banning and censoring gun channels before this happened, they like money but they like the (((agenda))) more.

They whine that every other state needs to lose rights for it to work.

Basically its the world communism theory “communism will finally work when theres no more capitalism”

Piss off the wrong people and you`ll get hurt.
I know this is confusing to you so it`s easier to escape into a conspiracy.

Attached: 9bb7e0a662f2b1f54871d28ebc76867c3d27f264548b49f9f8792ef550471326.png (491x707, 287K)

>told us all
U trying to make it seem like that cunt was known to us when she wasnt?

They are just liars. They want much more. They say we want X when California does X, Y, Z. They are disingenuous

Neruons activated and in the upright position

Somebody knows that their heads have a bullseye. Funny part, gun control won't do anything. Everybody who likes to get a .308 can get one, no matter the laws. Liberal tech CEOs and employees will hang beside niggers and libtards

Attached: twitter free speech.png (200x120, 20K)

Facebook is fucked.
Google is uncool.
Twitter is losing money.

Tech Bubble explosion V2.0, complete with Stock market shitting itself.

2018 will be a helluva ride.

Attached: 1420770189805.jpg (519x600, 135K)

Don't forget amazon
btw, everybody using amazon is a traitor

Fuck them, make them carry clear back packs and purses into Youtube HQ, put up a metal detector at entrances etc. You get the point.

Attack of the Shabbos goy.

Attached: 1522127850988.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

>clip
IT'S A MAGAZINE user

>1776 commencing again when???
never, way past due.

Just ban vegans

Attached: E3B69EB0-D409-4ADB-8DAA-15D030668248.jpg (569x533, 79K)

what if they make the bullets out of plastic? use plastic detectors too

>Just bang vegans
I fixed that for you.

You got it!

Doesn't California already have strict gin control?

Yes, although I don't know how that is the least bit possible considering the 2nd.

This.
Are they even remotely aware that SJWism is what destroys businesses?

I like seeing the words "amazon" and "tax" mentioned in the same sentence.

amazon is cancer. I hope that faggotry dies.
Never have used it, never will.

Attached: fred.jpg (168x222, 13K)

>leftist homes
I don't think they quite understand this, esp early on when a right wing anti-gov type can go from leftist home to leftist home killing the occupants, eating their shit and using their cards for a few days before moving on to the next cuck a duck.

What do they think we'll have idealogic/religious hangups about killing Athiests and Degenerates?

I hope he gets shot.

WARFACE!!!11!

Attached: 1517712456102.jpg (512x411, 101K)

make sure to use their platforms to spread the message against them :)

Attached: whoisbehindthatpost.jpg (1280x1707, 367K)

Numbers (((they))) never have enough control.

Attached: does not include self defence.png (2892x1316, 1.98M)

Attached: dickhead.jpg (219x230, 6K)

>machine gun
>magazine

Belt!

>What do they think we'll have idealogic/religious hangups about killing Athiests and Degenerates?
they probably believe we won't do anything to them because they are """""white"""". if they only knew that they're going to be the ones who we shoot first. even before the first nigger is hanged.

500 rd? I believe that's called a belt sven, a bit heavy.

Attached: 1522650588599.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

Obvious false flag.
That woman looks MK Ultraed to the nth degree, just see some of her pictures (crazy eyes/glassed eye stare).

Attached: YT_False_Flag_News_Before_Shooting.png (461x680, 252K)

maybe tech ceo's should stop fucking with people.
that works.

God I love it when they take off the mask. Eventually even the most brainwashed normie will see.

Holy shit, rare flag
So are you a native botswanian or whitey with an NGO?

>I don't know how that is the least bit possible considering the 2nd.
It's more like strict gun restrictions and regulations.
They create so many hoops that most don't even feel like dealing with.
They do that if all their signaling to tax bullets and parts to the nth degree fails.

Attached: 1520896479196.jpg (500x480, 39K)

HuffPost

Attached: 1516577997296.jpg (640x479, 62K)

HER FATHER DID ELECTRICAL WORK FOR FACEBOOK AND MICROSOFT

starelectricoc.com/portfolio/
archive.is/rokG4

Attached: YT_Father_Gigs.png (776x773, 49K)

Seems they need another shooting. They are stubborn.

Yeah, I'm sure he did.

Attached: 1498234274971.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>1776 commencing again when?

you should have done something when the patriot act was signed
now you're forever fucked

>inb4 patriot act wasn't a big deal

gunwars.news21.com/2014/eight-states-have-passed-laws-voiding-federal-firearms-regulations/
sigh....these faggots still don't understand how this works.

Bunch of fucking babies. We've come out of worse mass shootings, 2nd amendment intact. But as soon as you injure three of these silicon valley shitheads... you get what I mean.

Mixed.
Half whitey and half native.
Whitey comes from the father's side.
The Native is from the mother.

Also,
Gun ownership, to me means the right to self defense.
DO NOT DISARM, OR ELSE The United States will have a crime problem just like neighbouring South Africa.

Here, we are disarmed, but at least the crime is very low, and the death penalty is still in place.

But then again, you can take an airsoft gun, modify its barrel and you have yourself a lethal weapon.

Didn't you hear? Lifting is the shit lately. Surely he can buff up before that.

Attached: 1520519399406.jpg (997x768, 293K)

Umm no. Not even GBB airsoft rifle work like that. You MIGHT be able to modify lower to fit into real gun, but thats questionable at best, and probably will fail.

Fucking based

That's quite a hooter

What am I looking at here?
Do the times not match up?

why do tech CEOs get their dicked sucked so much by the media? what have they done tat requires such elevation? twitter is a mass messaging app, uber is essentially a messaging app with GPS (it does have some super smart data tracking and analysing stuff back-end). they are guys in a room with nerds in another room, i don't see why their opinions are given weight.

Come and take them

>LAWFUL EXCUSE DOES NOT INCLUDE SELF DEFENSE

Attached: 1521860298637.jpg (491x750, 102K)

>what have they done tat requires such elevation?
They purchase many people within our Gubmint, sometime before they are even elected.
It's pretty crazy, truth is stranger than fiction.

>sometime
sometimes

It exists but it has the nasty tendency of expodling your rifle.
youtu.be/mCjNkbxHkEE

Marcin! Brachol, have you seen these pedał that do this? The tranny has the best gainz of the lot! Except dorner and well you know what they say..
>can't....

>why does MSM help big tech
Because they are tight like real bros

Weren't there reports of a man in tactical gear that was shooting? wonder if this was purposed to be worse and the false flagger got spooked by something and bailed

Nikolas Cruz used Uber to get to Parkland

>1776 commencing again when???
Can I migrate to fite cunts on side of weapon-owners so after this i became citizen of re-established state?

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

seconded

How in the everliving fuck do they think stricter gun control will lead to less shootings?

The woman did it because her videos were being actively CENSORED, not because she loved guns and wanted to share lead with everyone

It is certain that the global deep state does like to use jews as their main demographic of subversive agents on Western nations, perhaps the deep state true movers and shakers (what Q calls the “Eye of Providence”, and is connected to the idea of satan, see Q's drop #133) are jews, perhaps they are not.

One thing is certain, 2 of the 3 faces of the triangle are jews (or they make a hell of a persona managment to appear to be, Soros and Rothschild), and some even said the House of Saud (the one Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud is part of, the one which got BTFO by Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia on the latest political corruption Saudi purge) is a crypto-jew bloodline, but I never confirmed that.
IMPORTANT: note that Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud was the one that paid for Obongo's studies.

Research shows that many of the cabal's subversive agents on Western nations are jews too. I think I know why that is the case.

>Why the cabal uses mostly jews as their subversive agents:

It’s important that the gen pop/normies get redpilled on the post-WW2 foundation myth of the West, because most of the cabal’s subversive agents on Western nations are jews. Not saying all jews are bad people, only that the cabal use mostly jews as subversive agents because when called out, they can always cry “ANTI-SEMITIC” and the whole world takes their side. Got to end that. How? We steal the narrative from the deep state, and inject our truthful narrative into the gen pop/normies minds.

I suggest using a sequence of pictures and explanations in order to streamline the redpilling process regarding this subjects we can output the most gen pop/normie awokenings to the JQ as possible.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (511x381, 73K)

those cunts framed my waifu

REEEEE

Attached: nasim2w.png (293x292, 140K)

Anyone want's crumbs to dig into it?

>Implying PizzaGate is not real
You know user, when the perp walks start, and Hillary and Obongo get the rope via military tribunal you're going to be in for a rude awakening. BTW, it's no longer called PizzaGate, it's PedoGate.
If you're a paid shill, I would consider flipping on your boss because you might risk RICO charges for sedition and human trafficking. It's never too late to jump out of a sinking ship.

This is hard when half of the people listening to the information are pagans etc.

>>Implying PizzaGate is not real
Oh, no no no. I didn't mean it like that.
I was just possibly reading between the lines.

this guy def needs to catch a few rounds

It is KEY to bring the JQ to the normies, in a non-confrontational way. Imagine this, if tomorrow hundreds OR thousands of public MSM figures, all jews, all subversive agents of the cabal, were indicted for sedition or treason or incitement to violence, it would be super easy for the cabal to order someone, or someone from their own recreation, to cry “ANTI-SEMITE” and call Mr. Trump the n word (nabi, obviously) and even try to rile up the paramilitary arms of the cabal to rise up and start a shitty civil war revolution. If normies know the truth, then the civil war won’t even start, because people will know it’s not a anti-semitism questions, it’s a question that a parallel government, which uses as subversive agents mainly jews so they could cry “ANTI-SEMITE” any time they are under scrutiny. This is the (truthful) narrative that we need to get into as many people’s minds as possible.

We need to be sharp if we're going to be effective at getting the JQ mainstream and win the hearts and minds of the normies, and I think the way to do it is by making them aware of the Post-WW2 Foundation Myth of the West.

This seems to be an important part of the whole picture in helping God Emperor and the Heavenly Imperial Team transition to a better world more peaceful by explaining away any ad hominens at POTUS and team of anti-semitism. That and the fact Mr. Trump has jewish family members which he loves very much.