Soyboys BTFOD

but seriously china wants war , holy shit its happening

Attached: america saved.png (586x406, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

star.txstate.edu/2018/03/local-food-banks-see-fewer-donations-greater-demand/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112620794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they will crumble before our eyes

Nobody want's your gook products anyways.

Attached: 1522828128095.jpg (1068x1894, 503K)

Slap a 30% tax on dog meat, let the Chinese starve.

I do
made in america is trash

Amerimutts cant survive without cheap products, their middle class is dindling while the one in china is growing, We can afford more expensive products, amerimutts not.

This

We'll kick your ass imperialist scum

Ford is fucked.

China Own your Debt. so go to work Americans
this is your fault for pay attention in useless memes

Attached: china.jpg (450x374, 28K)

SOYBOYS BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> taxing american cars in china
are they also taxing eskimo refrigerators?

Ford opens on average a dealer a week in China, this is going to hurt like a motherfucker.

This is not good for agriculture. $14 billion industry.

I will be fired today.

Retards don't realize how much damage this will do.

Meh.

Just ban pharmaceuticals from going to China. Let them all die of disease.

What the fuck are the Chinks going to buy? The only other option is European brands, but who the fuck wants to buy a Merc, VW, or whatever the fuck work vehicle.

How about I slap your shit?

Attached: how-about-i-slap-your-shit.jpg (208x208, 14K)

China actually imports things from US other than stolen source codes?

They love soybeans. This hurts their own people.

They will probably buy Japanese and German cars, they are kilometers better than anything made in the us

they will buy japan cars

Attached: IMG_20171202_100536[1].jpg (2184x2912, 1.77M)

LET ME SEE YOUR TRADE WAR FACE

Attached: PUKE.jpg (684x384, 42K)

>china wants war

lol

baww why can't we do provocative shit without getting a response!

will they call it The Soy War?

Chinese in Australia LOVE Mercedes and BMW.

i agree this is trump's fault , im not defending him. this is pretty stupid . looking at the list right now , it includes electronics . boy this is gonna be a long week for Washington

Probably in the Past when the us of shit was a superpower they could have enforced their shitty trade war and made China bend, but not anymore, the US is on the decline and they will never recover. The US century is done. Welcome to the Chinese century

I literally watch local news stories every other week about canned food drives and the need for food bank restocking help. Keep all of that stuff here, drive prices down to dirt, and eliminate American hunger and food insecurity.
star.txstate.edu/2018/03/local-food-banks-see-fewer-donations-greater-demand/

Take care of ourselves first, Jesus Christ, it's not that difficult of a concept to understand.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 22K)

found the gook

At least im 100 Gook, you dont even know what you are faggot.

lol there will never be a war between us and china. this is just a pissing contest and then it'll settle down into a new trade deal.

69D chess move. He's going to force all the soyboys off their soy so your country is full of men again instead of faggots and trannies. Then women will finally find you guys attractive again and fuck you instead of the nogs and you'll out-breed the poos and save the country

Attached: IMG_7375.jpg (282x179, 20K)

lol im Mexican American , my grandparents came from Spain . I know my family bloodline and tree . go eat a dog

Don't underestimate patriotism.

Who do you work for?

I wouldn't worry. Monsanto stock is steady, markets don't feel this is a threat

Aka American beef

China already tariffs use big time, they have more to lose here.

does china even import JACK SHIT from the US aside from raw goods? LMAO

thats because the ones not living in mainland china tend to be the richer ones ya kangaroo fool

You are a MUTT, nothing else. The country you live in thinks you are an illegal lol.

t. el cinegro

I can feel my states gdp dropping right now
It's alright though, we needed to diversify away from agriculture anyways

China has an oligarchy that is not required to listen to it's people. The US has a democracy that is beholden to the will of it's people.

This will not turn out well for Trump.

You think poor Chinese were buying American cars and are now impacted?

Attached: 1517795515770.jpg (1050x700, 55K)

Do you guys think the tradewar is sustainable? We all know Trump promised a lot of things but 2 years in there is still no wall, he keep firing his staff and has back stepped on some of his policies.
Who reckons he might pull back a little (reduce the US tariff) in the coming months.

Attached: frodo2.jpg (400x399, 93K)

Global equipment manufacturer. Planters made of steel to put soybeans in the ground.

>The US has a democracy that is beholden to the will of it's people

Lmao

>people attempting to guess the outcome of macroeconomic decisions
You all need to chill out and enjoy the ride, frens

The US has food. Steel. Oil. Gold mines. Plenty of arable land. A healthy fishing industry. It's the most self reiant goods system in the whole world. PERIOD. What the fuck do we need from ching chang China?

they make everything. we'd be absolutely fucked.

This is what you deserve for helping plant cheap filler foods in the ground.

Chinese finger traps

Cheap labor
That's what it's all about
Chinamen making a a buck fifty an hour doing work that would pay 20+ here
Trump is fucking over the corporations that fucked over the American worker.

Well the industry you serve had an average 10-15% net profit last year, so I honestly wouldn't worry that much

You realise most soybeans grown in the US stay in the US, right?

Soy is poison, find another job.

Attached: soy.jpg (500x500, 76K)

lol communist country slaps tariffs on FOOD. This is gonna be good.

Chinese anywhere love German makes

Oy vey

Attached: 1522550036914.jpg (278x387, 26K)

lol im white , your disgusting . your country is shit , show your flag fagot .you made me pull out my china memes folder

Attached: ChineseSnack.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

>China slaps tarrifs on U.S goods
Pretty sure the only American goods that chinese buy are "high quality" imports for the wealthier classes who probably don't mind paying a little extra. Price doesn't matter so much when you're looking for quality, or you're only buying it to show off your wealth.

>U.S slaps tarrifs on Chinese goods
Literally the only reason anyone buys chinese shit is because it's cheap, if it's no longer cheap then there's absolutely no point in it.

Trump was right (as always) a trade war with China is good and easy to win.

>The US has a democracy
>beholden to the will of it's people.

Attached: Haha-Faggot.jpg (250x332, 37K)

Right on Yank.
The only thing China has is CHEAP LABOUR.
>Expect Prices to go up for Electronics
>Prices up for Labour Intensive items

>Wages go up, and less waste, because cheap shit is not loaded up in trollies by Walmart Whales anymore

Attached: 1517287494630.jpg (210x263, 37K)

Cheap labor? That's IT? What is Pakistan, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, etc etc

>>Im Mexican american
>>Im white
>> Le 56% meme

Sure mutt.

> Farmers will plant fields of soybeans to send to food banks out of charity
.t brainlet

In terms of markets? Absolutely. Politically however, a recession will not have practically no affect on the ruling class.

A recession in the US however is a huge political blow to a sitting president.

If it's one thing The US needs less of its fucking cheap electronics.

Attached: 1521362678979.jpg (447x595, 37K)

Wait no never mind, about half is exported. Still though, you should be fine - China doesn't grow much soy itself. They need US soybean

I wonder what Joe Biden had to do with this...

Tariffs.
Each and every one of them.
Capital Flight is turning America into exactly what White Flight did to Detroit and Chicago. I don't want to live a 3.797 million mi2 Detroit.
Crush any rootless vestiges of capital that seek to nullify our standards of living for arbitrage profits.

Attached: 109445b8-d5ca-4e8c-82f0-7b707302baaa.jpg (485x273, 30K)

this
It's all about cheap labour. If your iphones no longer are assembled in China, US companies have to go elsewhere to pay for stuff being made. Sure US can find other Asian countries with cheap labour but the sheer size of the chinese labour force is not easily replaced so this mean some US companies have to hire US citizens to made things and pay $10/hour instead of $10/day. Therefore substantially reduces company bottomline.

Company isn't making money means firing stuff or mark up their own product so your iphones will be $2000 instead of $1000.

Of course this is just an example. I don't think Apple is included in this tariff but lot's of secondary effects.

Attached: dri.jpg (267x274, 16K)

Alex Jones will have to find another main ingredient for his products then.

Attached: soy.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

>less exports
>more supply in the US
>prices drop
>farmers are upset
>consumers are happy
>low prices => more charity

While the last one is a supposition, you are the brainlet here for not understanding the logic behind his post, right or wrong

show flag

mexican isnt a race stupid fucking gook ,the same way American isn't either, there are no original Americans not even natives.

Attached: IWillAvengeJoo.webm (720x960, 1.54M)

>sputnik
go fight rats in a soviet apartment. just like your beloved putin did

>"Oh no! How will we live without our cheap chinese shit which companies deliberately make low quality so they break - or technologically redundant so we have to replace them every few years"

Holy shit mate you mean the price of building things will get so high that companies actually have to extend the intended service life for their products a little bit because people won't be able to afford to buy replacements every 2 years?
WHAT A FUCKING CALAMITY!!!!!

This is comedy gold

chinese are walking bugmen

Attached: ChineseNoodlesOnHardMode.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

I hope this is how it turns out
We used to make shit that would last literally forever
I've known multiple with garage fridges from the 60s when buying american meant buying it for life

lol relax i just screen caped an article on twitter

>>Im white
>>oh wait Im not, american isnt a race duh
>>Race isnt real

You are a mutt: a mix between mudslims, europeans and negros.

Im 100% chinese, my IQ is higher too.

Attached: Anorexia Treatment.png (800x573, 817K)

>tfw you will never enjoy eel vodka beer.

Nooooooooooooo!

Attached: PROBLEMATIC.png (632x756, 15K)

As if Asians buy US beef lol they prefer Aussie beef

dont belive the aussie , he doesn't live here . this will affect the US very badly . its not just cars and soy that this will affect , its 106 imports all together including electronics . southern California brings a ton of money to the economy, most jobs here are Chinese warehouses that pay minimum or close to minimum wage. these tariffs will cause companies to fire people , causing huge unemployment. hurting our economy . I hope trump has a phase 2 or else we're gonna take a big hit.

Literally the main reason they DELIBERATELY make shit such low quality with the intention of being replaced is because the labour to build it is so cheap and abundant.

The rapidly advancing tech industry also plays its part in the redundancy of products but if labour wasn't so cheap they'd be forced to extend support for their products for longer.
I have some Samsung galaxy MP3 player thingo which I can't even install apps onto anymore, shit's retarded, it's not even that old.

you idiot ,did i not say my family is from Spain??? The Americas where colonized ,are you fucking stupid? You live in a third world country ,this doesnt surprise me.

Attached: AverageChineseman.webm (452x272, 2.56M)

And there still are some things like (although not many). Pic related, still made in a factory in Greenville, Ohio, since 1941.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112620794
I own one with a stainless steel bowl which sadly and ironically is made in India.

Attached: kitchenaid-design-series-stand-mixer-o.jpg (710x710, 80K)

Oh f*ck

Attached: 1514492919650.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

As I said before chinks don't buy U.S goods because they're cheap, they buy U.S goods because they are high quality and because they want to show off their wealth by buying superior U.S goods.

An increase in price will not effect U.S goods anywhere near as much as Chinese goods which people ONLY buy because they are cheap.

Well they just had to go ahead and do it didn't they?

Go ahead and slap those tariffs on anything you want, but if you touch the soy you crossed America's bottom line.

It's time for the army of soy to take action and march to the yellow lands in the east.
Reeeeeeeeee.

China! If you dare touch the corn also, it's nukes and not just soy-wandoo slaps that will rain down on you.

You don't provoke the trans-soy bear and expect a happy outcome.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Attached: 1500298150745.png (735x490, 541K)

Can confirm, my mom owns one and they're built like brick shithouses

DAILY REMINDER it is cheaper to falay fish and debone chicken in China than it is to do it locally in the states. That is fucking ridiculous. Just think about that for a moment--it is cheaper to load up a cargo ship with livestock, sail the ship half way around the world, unload livestock, take it to Chinese plant for processing, load food onto the ship and sail it back to the other side of the world. All those extra steps and it is still cheaper than doing it AT HOME. That just boggles the mind. Free trade means shit if it's not fair.

Attached: F1.jpg (1010x772, 429K)

Fuck that anyways
I don't want to eat food that's been processed in the land of gutter oil

>Americans really thinks they stand a chance against billion of copypasted insectoid chinks
>B-but we have nukes
Guess what shithead, they do too.