NZ Statehood

Should NZ just give up and join Australia

Attached: Map_of_Australia_and_New_Zealand.png (438x288, 6K)

Fuck no keep your guns

Fuck off, Chang

Australia is literally whiter than us and keeps boat people out

not after the 1981 underarm incident

Actually i would have to say yes. Despite the fact i hate you kiwi bastards. We sominate and control your foreign pikicy yet you have no say in what we do.

If newzealand became the seventh state theyre sippose to be as written in our constitution they would be relevant in sports.

No fuck off, we dont want your sheep

>yet you have no say in what we do.
bruh, we control your local gubmint. You've been invaded

>us
Go back to your own country

Fucking Kiwi's have milked that shit for that long? This was a game of pyjama cricket the result of which would have been forgotten in a week and there's no way the fat arsed Kiwi batting would have hit the six runs needed anyway.

I think they would rather remain irrelevant than be relevant for cheating

They should join Nasim our Queen.

Attached: 1522814816466.jpg (855x922, 77K)

>Go back to your own country
You aren't from NZ?

Here's an idea. Why dont we just make Oceania a Chinese province and then kickstart us some WW3.

>first country to win three rugby world cups
>first country to win two rugby world cups in a row

yeah we would unironically be stronger if we were one nation.

>wanting to stop the further marriage of our nations in holy union
you're the chang here mate get fucked.

Attached: 1517315591139.png (479x428, 16K)

You mean Australia should become the West Island of New Zealand.

you've had enough drinks tonight mate.

So what’s the consensus? Was it a man or not?

you sound like a jew.

>vote for a Jewish pm three times in a row

Female confirmed, multiple pics were found when she was younger.

Imperialist scumfuck

>implying we want NZ

Their economy is dogshit and they're infested with chinks and Islanders, we have nothing to gain from letting them join the Commonwealth, not to mention we'd have to give all those lazy Maoris dole money to pay for their meth and 7 kids

I'm on the Te Tai, I didn't vote for that Australian fuck

>lazy Maoris
>when Australian companies hire New Zealanders because of how much they work harder than Australians

Fuck no!

Both countries are better off if we remain separate.

An artificially inflated dollar doesnt mean your economies doing well. But yeah I agree, this countries going down the sink.

>Maoris
>working hard

user that's bullshit and we both fucking know it, the only thing they're good for is shearing sheep and cooking meth

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 9K)

They can join China as half of China already lives there.

Not only that, they as well as the South Africans harbor a deep resentment towards Australians, they hate us because they ain't us and we were the fortunate children. They're stuck in their spear chucking cannibal infested shitholes looking for any opportunity to bag Australia.

Its stems from a deep rooted hatred of criminals.

Attached: Sniper_with_the_Trophy_Belt_TF2.png (719x697, 331K)

We're full

I'm honestly surprised you know about that.

Never personally encountered Saffer resentment of Aussies, other than the sporting rivalry between our countries, they do tend to be pretty serious, humourless and terrible at handling the bantz tho
>what's the difference between a joke and a Kaffir's cock
>A Boer can't take a joke

Australia should join New Zealand

don't do it, you will lose your slightly better gun laws

>hates criminals
>lives in a country infested with Polynesian

I'm getting mixed messages here user

Attached: lolsa.png (708x292, 11K)

Why do NZ and Aus hate each other were we not ANZAC'S 'N' SHEEEIT

Attached: FlagofOceania.png (800x400, 4K)

Fuck me mate.
I'm from Qld. Didn't even know about this incident until I moved to NZ. Literally hear about it at least once a week. Not even gammin you.
Deadset these new zealanders are butthurt faggots.

Also, no. They should not be able to join us. If anything, we should stop all free movement of them to our country. They add nothing of value to Australia.
Unless you think one punch killers, ice cooks and Apex recruits are necessary.

You ever seen a mountain poly? I sure as fuck havent.

go back.

> Australia in charge of not sandbagging
I especially enjoyed the ball-tampering

This.

If you met a NZ in real life you would understand us

Grow a cock and learn to deal with words faggit.

No, they really fucking shouldn't.
Let them be New Zealand, not East Island Australia or something as stupidly named as Western Australia.

Australia belongs to Hungary. New Zealand to Romania.

Attached: 800px-Nicolae_Ceaușescu.jpg (800x1230, 319K)

Canada should give up and join the US and NZ and Australia too

If anything this would make us less communist.

fuck outta here slavsubhuman

What, so you can boat off your Mexicans to here?

How see how it is i guess we are mortal enemies than i will break New Zealand spine in the coming days

You couldn't break a deck of cards you Melbourne poof.

I'm from a traditional Maori wopwop family, so the people I come into contact with on a daily basis are pretty down to earth, hard working people, but you've got a point. Most of them, especially ones from city suburbs, are stains on the evolutionary chart

We'll take you!

Luckily New Zealand's spine is thinner than deck of cards

I guess NZ is to the right of queensland

Attached: Capture.png (772x653, 49K)

Australia are a bunch of unlikable cunts and NZ is completely irrelevant. Who cares.

Abos vs Maori
Who would win.

Luckily your a faggit

just get rid of both

>They add nothing of value to Australia.

This is exactly right, we need to people that add something, wan't to be part of Australia. Fucking Kiwi's would just whinge constantly about everything from GST payments to Maori land rights on mainland Australia. We would be better off annexing them and slapping a bit of respect into the sheep fuckers.

Can we just be friends?

Me

I don't particularly disagree. I mean, do they not already have very similar governments, cultures, and histories? But if NZ wants to remain its own thing, who am I to criticize?

So could a country become a State? If NZ becomes a state of Aus then wouldn't they become the mist powerful state in Aus and then overtake actual Aus states.

Americans have mexicans to deal with while australians have New Zealand too deport back

>wouldn't they become the mist powerful state in Aus and then overtake actual Aus states.
mate NSW has 7 million people alone

Stop confirming your faggitry faggit

Well the underarm delivery wasn’t technically against the rules. Unlike Richard Loe smashing in Paul Carozza’s cheekbone after Carozza scored a try. But Kiwis have a short memory for when one of their own does something that should have had them banned for life..

>slightly

We gave them a chance in 1901, they shunned our gracious offer, now must reap what they sow.

Never, Kiwi-bro.
Never give up on your Maori heritage

Im glad australia didnt merge with them, Kiwis in general are cunts they backstab aussies in General

I hope not. NZ seems to be more well off than aussies.

Hey you are the idiots who want this more than we want it.

The All Blacks took cheating to new levels, it got to the point that when they were on side it all looked wrong.

Fucking sheep fucker, we have 3 states with a bigger pop than your shitty country.

I can own guns, so it's already better

we don't want the Mexicans and need help building the wall

if it was a man there would've actually been deaths you dumbfuck

Attached: chur.jpg (500x562, 37K)

Yeah right, you could literally fire a canon down the main drag in a few of their "major" city's and not hit anyone.

Can you buy automatic weapons?

You kiwis want a merge and aussies are telling you too fuck off cunt

Even if you had 50 abos versus 1 Maori the Maori would still win, abos are borderline harmless unless armed with a knife or machete

North Island scum want to merge, and quite frankly you can have them.

*No want off, we dont fuck your sheep

You must still be pissed that we give immigrants passports so they can enter your country freely

>poorest continent on the world

We must work together

Attached: kfk1FNpDtu5toIi0nhimRbNLUrMroeujPQElR0FryS8.png (1024x548, 280K)

technically you can, but for all intents and purpose no.

Anyone white that is.

Fuck off! More kiwis hated the idea than Aussies did. You probably want that IQ raise.

Fair enough mate, Ive thought about moving to the South Island since I like cold, high altitude climates and there's basically none of that in Australia

But with far less GPDs fuckers.

No fuck of Xi Pingping.

Here's a convo I've had with a New Zealander. I got cornered at a party and made to defend us raaaaaycist Aussies

> You guys treat the abos so bad, you can't even speak their language. Not like us kiwis, we respect our native language.
Lol fuck off, it's a bit hard when they have over 600 languages. What one are we meant to pick?
> But you're also racist to refugees. What about all those guys in the prison camp on Manus island, you need to free them.
Don't talk to me about refugee intake. You guys take less than 2000 a year. We've taken more than 20k Syrians since the start of their war. That's more people than the total refugee figure you've accepted in the last 20 years. Where are your 100,000 Lebanese refugees? Where are your 120,000 Viet reffos? How many Hmong, Assyrians, Rohingya or Sudo reffos has your country taken?
> Yeah well we are still way better, we were the first place to give women the vote.
Sorry toots. That was South Australia.
> But we were the first country.
Try again, you weren't even a country at the time. You were technically part if Australia and Wellington only did this after Adelaide made the first move. 30 years before you.

Honest to fucking God kiwis love getting on their high horse. And they're all about how leftie they are. Not realising that all their arguments can be shot down.

There are some really awesome kiwis, all rural folk. The rest of them are fucking cucks that I have no respect for.