Can we ever win?

This is Google right now.

When will shit like this go away? No one should care about some suck ass poetry a nigger wrote. It isn't quality - it doesn't hold a candle to classical works. The only reason it's even notable is that she was black. Will we ever get away from this?

What do we have to do to stop the virtue signaling faggots from bombarding every day with mediocre minority signposting?

Will we ever stop it? How? When?

Attached: nigger.jpg (733x321, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence
youtube.com/watch?v=X6s6YKlTpfw
youtube.com/watch?v=m1o0RDWbEz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump - seriously faggots. When does this stop? When can we turn the culture?

But your post is just a post made by some nobody in a basement. It's only notable because it's on a Japanese picture board. How can we stop you?

Stop using google if you haven't done so. Urge others to do the same.

Use the next best alternative or create your own. It's really that simple.

There is nothing special about being white.

No there isn't, besides the fact that we're talking about culture - achievement - and glorification. What the fuck is the deal with glorifying underachieving, mediocre minorities only because they're minorities. How can this change, when will this change, what will we have to do to change this?

Why does the average person start sucking this shit down as soon as they see it's a minority? What the fuck is the deal?

So not special that you felt the need to type out this non sequitur in a thread about some tech company's virtue-signaling.

Really gets the noggin joggin

Maya Angelou is a widely famous public figure and not remotely obscure, her birthday being celebrated with a doodle doesn’t mean shit.

Earlier today the doodle was celebrating the white man who figured out how to calculate longitude at sea, is that evidence of the white patriachy’s problematic normalization?

it's about drawing attention to the inherent injustice of automatically discounting something because it was authored by someone with different skin color.

Longitude at sea is an equal achievement to shitty poety? It's shit. Seriously. The only reason anyone remarks is that she's black. When will we stop this bullshit? What will it take?

If you're so for equality - why are we accepting such low ball bullshit as equal?

There is something special about the humans responsible for the industrial revolution.

There is nothing special about a unimpressive negro.

when did niggers go from being subhuman to superhuman

Attached: 1495648671105.jpg (1002x1000, 441K)

Inherent injustice? No one gives a fuck about it because it's worthless. You see a book of Wordsworth or ffs Shakespeare next to this trash at the same price. Which do you put on your shelf? Do you virtue signal to your faggot friends that you're totally not racist, despite this being objectively trash by comparison?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence

that's because the "Great Books" are not some holy objects written by God.

if ethnocentric "Western Civilization" is a religion, it's clearly obsolete.

depends how you define win

Attached: 1522815455215.jpg (549x390, 37K)

>automatically discounting something because it was authored by someone with different skin color
So doing the opposite is the solution?
Why not judging based on merit instead? Afraid you'll lose?

the standards are biased and prejudiced.

Assuming excellence in subjective fields is similar to excellence in objective fields, the totalistic contribution of Europeans to scientific achievement implies that this would also be the case in art.

We also probably know that "Eurocentricism" is not a result of Europeans perceiving themselves in a biased manner, as a parent does their child, or one does themselves, because of the appreciation we see for Western culture around the globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6s6YKlTpfw

The Japanese have no reason to sing our music, we humiliated them in the greatest war in Asia's history, and yet performing this song is a tradition for them.

Attached: Achievements of Western Civilisation Vs. Other Civilisations.jpg (1200x967, 230K)

did you notice that they didn't even have an Easter themed doodle

Look, I've seen those charts, when people talk about the great divergence they're thinking of grandiose, states of states, and total gdp, and total political control.

If you consider European advancement in terms of gdp per capita, which is a much fairer metric, Europe has excelled for far longer.

Attached: Histotical GDP Per Capita.png (1326x704, 164K)

aesthetic taste is not objective nor remotely scientific. it is learned and is defined by those who are popular or seen as experts.

if those who are popular or seen as experts are prejudiced or biased, it trickles down and discounts otherwise notable works

That knowledge is in the global public domain.

It cannot be monopolized and licensed like a commodity, because it is for the advancement of all mankind.

Europe countries throughout history have fought wars among each other, it is a cannibalizing force inherent in ethnocentrism.

it should be noted, australia is a knockoff of england.

japan has preserved their culture for thousands of years, they simply use for entertainment European works of "art" like the expendable and superficial playthings they are.

>nothing special about being white
>literally every 3rd worlder would kill their family to have a chance to live in a society built by white people
Yea sure sounds like there is nothing special

Lol what

Nobody likes/dislikes something because it was made by a fucking nigger

Italians invented the first computer. Do they go around screeching about that? No, because they aren’t insecure little bitches. Their achievements speak for themselves

are you typing on an italian computer right now?

quit worshipping a fictional, mythologized, and grossly romanticized eurocentric past

Trying to measure achievement in art is obviously a difficult task, but using general intelligence and achievement in more objective fields, we can proxy that our intuitions are probably correct in determining Shakespeare to be superior to Toni Morrison, or whatever.

If you want to reward people by effort, okay, but I don't think that it's valid to judge art by reasons concerning how it was made. Also, my assumption would be that Europeans generally work harder at art than others. Simply look at Mozart's list of completed works. The man was easily working 70 or more hours a week on composing.

>Public domain

I don't understand what you mean. These innovations came from people of European blood.

>Europeans fought wars

Yes, wars are bad, but I don't think the Germans went to war with the French because they perceived most of Europe's fruits as coming from their trees.

>Expendable and superficial

Ouch, looks like I hit a nerve.

Attached: Elements by Nation.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

in 1000 AD east asia had more gdp per capita.

how was gdp measured?
also, how does one define "significant event" or "significant figure". if that has no definition it is an utterly useless chart with the same value as a child's finger painting.

where is australia in that periodic table?

>"work hard at art"
this is what drives a superficial culture of celebrity worship and instant gratification.

every womyn of colour who managed to tie her shoelaces properly is now celebrated by ((Google)). This isn't your standard virtue signalling, they are going all out.

>When will shit like this go away?
How many has this question been asked? How many times has it been answered?

The author used encyclopaedia entries from around the world, and examined the trends.

Sure, you can call it arbitrary, but it's certainly more thorough and objective than whatever murky subjective interpretations you've brought to the table.

Yep, fall of the Roman Empire knocked us off our feet for a while. Luckily it appears that the medieval period must have been eugenic in some way because the Europe we know today was borne from the ashes.

Orientals are easily the second best successful cultural/racial group, and I would like to replicate their societies in some ways (e.g. ethno-centrism, harmonic as opposed to equality based societal attitudes). Few would deny this.

Okay, I was trying to be charitable because you might say "Oh, but minorities should be acknowledged for working hard at art, and having their own culture they work towards".

We're represented in our fathers of the Isles.

Attached: Rain.gif (500x475, 982K)

Am i eating black peanut butter?

No, quit talking about niggers doing shit in the past and let’s talk about what their doing now

Which is killing and raping

>niggers like almost every single day
>easter and google goes silent

Attached: 1493357885127.jpg (896x921, 59K)

>it's shit because she's black
>what? no, I didn't read any of it

This is why this shit will never go away. The world needs to be purged of its double digit IQ racists first for any real change to happen.

I know, they could have at least honoured the pagan traditions that it's partially descended from.
youtube.com/watch?v=m1o0RDWbEz4

Okay, you can use this argument, but Google can then go and use any literal who and force you to read it before questioning their motives.

Naughty nigger hanging high,
His neck has done its duty.
Windward swaying to and fro,
Now blowflies own this negro.

if societies are to survive going forward, all culture and scientific knowledge must be available to all those around the world.

there are gifted individuals in every cultural/racial group and the world will be better off when superficial markers such as skin color or IQ dictate the value of people.

STOP USING GOOGLE
Use startpage, duckduckgo is owned by jews (controlled opposition, promoted by MSM)

*Correction: there are gifted individuals in every cultural/racial group and the world will be better off when superficial markers such as skin color or IQ [DO NOT] dictate the value of people.

I'm making descriptive, not prescriptive claims. I'm not saying that geniuses have to come from Europe, I'm saying that they have. I think this is a common problem with leftists, your emotions guide your reason, and you then project this onto others.

Thus, when you see others claim that Europe is principally responsible for life as you know it, and that European people are a very special people, you assume that it's due to tribal loyalty and patriotic love, when it is just as easily the result of cool reason.

Attached: Opera Garnier Grand Escalier.jpg (2000x1596, 1.27M)

hes right though. shes total garbage only propped up cause shes a nigger woman

>easter and passover, not a single thing
>some random niggers birthday, picture and celebration
>some random holiday for Muslims or any other religion or African shit
>shit talking all about it

Google is a threat.

they didn't do easter either.

source that duckduckgo is compromised?

most of it was luck.
and that which was not luck, was formed through irrational violence.
most of western civilization has been modernized to fit the tastes and needs of cultures around the world.
it has been co-opted appropriately.

no credit nor payment is due to anyone form the west.

such "geniuses" are not gods that need worship, take their accomplishments and use it for your own devices and live your life, preferably in a way that is not prejudiced nor discriminatory.

>superficial markers such as skin color or IQ [DO NOT] dictate the value of people.

>IQ
>superficial marker

Is this nigger serious?

Because jews want us to mix with the sub-humans so then they can easily control mix raced mass, with low IQ, zero culture traditions or virtues that will allow them to break free

emotional intelligence, creativity, altruism, empathy cannot be measured by IQ.

all meaningful measures are choices in values.

nah hes just memeing

I think you can see a Pepe in that face, Google is probably trolling.

>Will we ever stop it
I really don't know if this shit will stop, Hollyjews are losing money pushing diversity and homo shit but they keep pushing. They don't care what the people say, they call it blank phobic then pushed more. I'm tired of it the people are tired of it the kids are tired of it but everyday it's still here.