Marrying my gf of several years soon...

Marrying my gf of several years soon. Will inherit 900k (over 1 mill in burgers and eurocuck money) in bong money from the marriage.
She is giving me full responsibility for it. Wut do?

Thinking about mutual funds, government bonds, and acquiring property through loans (paying percentage in cash, the rest with loans, then renting out to pay the rest). Will release equity after a certain point to get more.

Attached: 1522102160925.png (781x999, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Lazy_portfolios
bogleheads.org/wiki/UK_investing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares

Just kill yourself

Literally nothing but gold and land deeds.
Don't be a fuck-up.

50% stocks, 30% real estate, 10% bonds, 10% hard assets. Or you know, ask a broker, not a frog trading forum

ask Jow Forums don't be stupid and save it

Splitt it bong.

Real estate -> where it promises returns so not in bumfuck nowhere.
Stocks -> Diversify over branches and risks.
Hard assets
ETFs are generally a good idea.

Also get a broker don't ask a cambodian basket weaving forum for financial advice. And for the love of god - don't listen to Jow Forums and buy cryptos.

buy a motorcycle.

not anymore

Step 1: Go to biz, see what is trending as the best investment.
Step 2: Short it.
Literally all I did every week for the last 5 years and I'm up an average of 16 percent per annum.
But you really shouldn't take financial advise from a lint appreciation forum

Only invest in stocks if you actually know what youre doing OP. You'll either make a $100 profit or you'll lose half of it

buy bitcoins

Not taking advice from a cartoon forum. Just curious.

buy bitcoin, idiot, that property is FUCKED after brexit, stocks and bonds will do shit too.

Coming from a technician I'd say invest half of it into bitcoin and put the rest into coco cola shares

Blow it all on coke like actual British people do you fucking noob

This thread is just pasta.
Save

Not touching anything immaterial. At least stocks represent a company with value.

Hookers and blow

Not going to touch Bitcoin.

OP is literally a fucking idiot who doesn't understand economics - close the thread.

Buy 900 iphones as a honeymoon gift

>1 post by this ID
slide thread

>put money in a textbook ponzi scheme bro
No thanks.
Btw, nobody understands economics, not even economists. Economics is a social science, it's all approximations and educated guesses at best.

Nah, posting off a different ip now since I'm at work.

use it to get the fuck out this nightmare

start a squarespace website

frankly, I'd use it to get out of Britain.

buy land, build a house, start a business, make babies.

BUY PROPERTY AND RENT.

YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.

DO NOT BE AN IDIOT, PROPERTY RENTAL IS BASICALLY A PRINTING PRESS.

Britain is fine, don't believe the memes. Britain isn't London or Birmingham.

Cryptocoins and rare Pokemon, Yugioh and Magic cards my nigga. See you at the moon.

Attached: Fruit-Hoops_VW_Mag-PI__49071.1510594625.500.750.jpg (500x659, 29K)

I realize that you can still live around white British people in low-crime areas. that's not the problem. the problem is the government, which can reach into every hamlet. and if shit goes down in London, the entire economy will suffer.

on average, you will lose money with stocks. if that company goes under, all of that value will go to nothing. you're better off buying foreign currencies or commodities.

This is what I'm thinking. 50% into property, over a period of a few years. Bank loan for two flats (deposit paid for in cash), rent it out and pay the mortgage with with rent. Accrue some equity to get more, until I have 10 at least. Then pay them off mostly with rent.

I wouldn't buy individual stocks.
There are mutual fund companies that have decades worth of statistics regarding their returns, on average it works out to guaranteed returns. The really good ones take 100k investment minimum.

If true, leave the UK at all costs. Greece seems to be in rapid development. Otherwise invest in property/business in a place like Thailand where you can easily make your money's worth in very little time and live like a King while you're at it.

>Just kill yourself
I wish you would stop this. You have no idea how this looks to an adult. I mean, the only response of the majority of people on this board when confronted with something they disagree with is "kys / kill yourself". It is stupid and sickeningly retarted. FFS, stop it, grow up and fight your arguments PROPERLY.

Attached: 1517650826348.gif (450x375, 89K)

that's kind of the problem with mutual funds. on average, you will lose money. at least with individual stocks you have a small chance of making some serious money with it.

seriously don't touch stocks unless you really don't have a place to put your money (can really happen)

property is about as solid as it gets anywhere, especially in the UK

gold is not the safe haven that it once was. could shoot up again but it's basically high risk now given the losses over the last decade

if your looking for something that is very hard to fuck up check out freehold in the UK. yields about 5 to 10% depending where you are and can be milked further.
it's basically as solid as a bond but in property. yields are ridiculous because there complicated and a bit niche. it's still a property deed at the end of the day. only requires like 10 20,000 or so to buy outright too for the smallest ones

this is the worst advice I have ever seen

precious metals, crypto, off grid dwelling

you're on Jow Forums you dumbass

I think the UK is pretty well maxed out as far as real estate goes. tiny island can only hold so many people. I'd rather look into a developing country with strong fundamentals that isn't too sparse, but isn't too crowded either. in that niche where property values will rise in the near future.

Bitcoin. Obviously

Not sure which companies you're looking at, I've looked at top tier ones in London and they offer basically guaranteed returns. I'm sure there's a possibility for loses over, say 6 months or whatever, but I'm thinking long term here. Decades.

Not interesting in becoming some hermit like varg.

You fucking pole smoker, I am not on though

ARABLE LAND.

no real money in that. I wouldn't hold any stocks for more than 5 years, say. whenever a recession/depression comes, a lot of that wealth is wiped out.

buy, economy rises, sell, wait for crash, repeat.

pic related. it's one of the oldest picture files on my hard drive, from 2009. still applies.

Attached: slith.jpg (1238x864, 409K)

>no real money in that
If there's no money in it, why are rich people putting their money in mutual funds and growing it over decades?

I spend a lot of time in /out/ It's nothing like /b/ or Jow Forums

No u

R retarted

Poofta cunt

Attached: 1521369643777m.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

>No trigger discipline
Literally KYS

This, also rare items from video games like pubg, the value can only go up!

Stock market is your friend.
You will have thousands of financial advisiors knocking at your door, be prepared.
99% are useless.

Attached: dasrite.png (1170x633, 94K)

they don't.

Will only look at top tier companies and only give them money after a serious amount of time looking at their history and stats.

Marry and then get immediate divorce. MGTOG and live the high life.

Stop posting this shit from your mom's basement and get a life

MGTOW

50% of 900k is 450k

You will need this information very soon.

Attached: image.png (562x554, 277K)

Jow Forums is over there, go away.

Attached: ISIS sex slave prices.png (317x411, 25K)

Nice blog
Sage

We'll never divorce.
Mgtow is for losers.
Jelly?
Biz are autistic and want everyone to join the crypto ponzi.

Blue chip companies are overpriced, those top-tier financial advisors are mostly useless as well.
A friend of mine knows the guy running one of the biggest funds in germany..know what? their portfolio isn't even currency-hedged.
Do your own research, invest in companies you understand, don't take advice from wannabes, don't give in to confirmation bias, diversity.

Attached: based 2.png (204x245, 24K)

Haha yes! You know I love business then. Did you actually write an email? I don't check that trash account often.

Attached: 420.jpg (697x485, 119K)

no, I will in a few minutes

dont invest right now where there is a trade war. wait till its over.

>investing in stocks is hard
Put money in an index and don't think about it for 20 years. You'll end up a millionaire.

Hyperinflation could wipe out the value of the currency by then.

Buy.
Arable.
Land.

Or guns. Guns retain and accrue value like mad.

No. Going to get a house to live in first.
There is a good interest rate on it now, will be over a million bongs in a few years if I just left it.

you are welcome user, speak you later
PS: don't try to phish me, I'm not rich but not stupid either you would know

Attached: based.png (897x545, 551K)

>mutual funds
kek
>government bonds
You're not interested in making more than a tenner, are you mate?
>acquiring property through loans
During a bubble? Buy high, sell low - best strategy.

Which index funds are you thinking about?

Buy eggs

This

I'm interesting in long term secure gains. We are not materialistic people. We shop at Aldi and drive an old car.

if you are near london,

I'll come party fuck a bunch of chinese/thai hookers with you

bogleheads.org/wiki/Lazy_portfolios
bogleheads.org/wiki/UK_investing

Donate your money to me

Attached: 4L_dirdOVbl.jpg (274x184, 8K)

with mutual funds and investments you could gamble with investor advice and outside investor sentiment. real estate would be my preference but i know a little about it already. any other small business (restaurants/vendors for companies you've worked for - coffee distributors/material distributors) are also fair game. work for one of these industries to learn the ropes and take it local or foreign if you choose

kys

Adopt black kids and get a vasectomy surely the local labour MP would love you