White Hispanics

Can someone explain to me how we can undo the "white Hispanic" thing. I know it's cool to be a minority, but these people are literally whiter than hide swathes of "whites" in the wheat belt (with their Sioux and Cherokee bloodlines).

My sister married a "Mexican American" who is 75% German and 25% Spanish and doesn't know more than a word of Spanish. Love the dude, buy he's a shitlib and thinks he speaks for Squatamalia. I'm like, dude, you ancestors butchered brown people for sport.

Anyway, it made Easter really awkward, so I need your help. Let's de-meme "White Hispanics" back into regular white folk.

Attached: spain_small_map.jpg (234x175, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics_&_phenotype
indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html
numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Brazil&country2=Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why make the DOTR harder for us? let them have their self identifying labels. easy for us to spot them.

Hispanics arent from Spain you mutt. Hispanic is a made up word for filthy beaners subhumans

"Hispanics" aren't really FROM anywhere. It's a language category that we've somehow memed into a racial group. We should undo that.

My brother in law is the perfect example. Dude even did 23 and me to find brown blood, not a drop. 25% conquistador 75% kraut. But because his mother and father grew up in Mexico he gets lumped into the same demographic category as David Ortiz.

I also knew "Hispanics" in college who were completely European. The funniest was the 6'5" redhead with the Mexican accent.

Turn on Univision some time... most of those people are Mediterranean. It's such a bullshit category.

one of my friends is a white Hispanic from south Texas. like five years ago, I apparently accused him of being a Jew, due to his absurdly large nose (I don't remember this, but it's something I'd joke around about) despite him being very Mexican. very pale, he's a Tom Cruise lookalike with a larger nose, but his father was from Mexico etc.

recently he'd been researching his family history. turns out he descends from Jews in Spain that settled just south of the Rio Grande Valley region. it was tough getting this area settled, due to the climate or soil or something, so Spain struck a deal with the local Jews: they could practice their religion/renounce Catholicism, as long as they did it in Mexico. and he descends from them. he told me this because he recalled me accusing him of being a Jew years ago.

would explain all of the enormous noses and thrifty behavior from the Mexicans that I met while I was living in Texas.

people in Spain are called Latino aswell and yes Spanish are Hispanics , spain was once called Hispania

op the brown Mexican thing is a meme. Yes alot of Mexicans look super meso american , but alot especially in America look white. theres 26 million white mexicans in the country.

Attached: whiteMexicans.png (461x290, 8K)

>people in spain are called latino
latino means latin american, idiot

there's a shitton of white Hispanics in New Mexico because they descend from the Spanish colonists and they identify as such. most of them are mixed with the various native tribes and are fairly brown.

Attached: MapMigration1_c.jpg (1731x1152, 170K)

Attached: latin.png (578x576, 31K)

Well, first of all, Visigoths conquered Hispania, and Hispania Latin America.

Attached: enrique-peña-nieto-angelica-rivera-14.jpg (616x409, 55K)

All white Latin Americans are as white as any white American.

Attached: del toro.jpg (827x1000, 105K)

atleast post wiafus

Attached: 1f80802b892d09791d71d6914418a263.jpg (736x770, 71K)

This is because North and western Mexicans are mostly white. LOL

Wanna hear the history?

Spaniards in North Mexico settled it with all the minery industry due the lack of indians they brought out their wives from Spain and start the colony because its a big and waste desert.

Maite perroni is based. But I prefer alexis Bledel

Ambos somos latinos.

or dulce

Attached: dulce.jpg (1500x2250, 2.08M)

Kek, typical monterreyfag claiming north mexico is white

When I find Americans saying that they are impressed by white mexicans I find it hilarious. Latin America has more whites than America.

I am from Chihuahua. Some Neoleoneses are white as fuck, but its closer to Veracruz, so sad. Only Sonora, Chihuahua, Durango, and Sinaloa are white in North.

Jalisco is white too.

Attached: Reino de Aridoamerica.jpg (720x432, 49K)

Too much Native American admixture to be white.

my family is from jalisco , super white

I mean, maybe they have more whites than center and south mexico, but thye're still minority

I'm from sonora and have lived in baja, jalisco and mexico and sure, there's more white chicks there, but saying they're white is exagerating IMO

its because They are descendants of Spaniards and French.

Attached: latin america is white.png (278x254, 14K)

Also, they're like israelian white, there's not a lot of blue/green eyes brown/blond haired whites here

>butchered brown people for sport.
No, the Portuguese and us put the niggers there, in South ASmerica too, kill indians was banned by the Pope and all that
>most of those people are Mediterranean
mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 62%, predominantly Amerindian 21%, Amerindian 7%, other 10% (mostly European)

Mexico’s northern and western regions have the highest percentages of European population, with the majority of the people not having native admixture or being of predominantly European ancestry, resembling in aspect that of northern Spaniards.[41] In the north and west of Mexico, the indigenous tribes were substantially smaller than those found in central and southern Mexico, and also much less organized, thus they remained isolated from the rest of the population or even in some cases were hostile towards Mexican colonists. The northeast region, in which the indigenous population was eliminated by early European settlers, became the region with the highest proportion of whites during the Spanish colonial period. However, recent immigrants from southern Mexico have been changing, to some degree, its demographic trends.[42]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics_&_phenotype

of course, the majority are still mestimierdas. but hey, we could be Oaxaca or Wacanda tier.

Attached: Chihuahua city.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

>No, the Portuguese and us put the niggers there, in South ASmerica too, kill indians was banned by the Pope and all that
yeah, after 10 years of eliminating the indians

How fucking deluded are you? We're not even asking for reparations like niggers, say it like it is.

After the first travel enslave was banned, only the 500 indians from la Española and they went free by the Crown in Spain and send back to their land
>But muhh encomiendas
We were in a feudal system too, get over it

gracias por la civilizacion, pero falto mucho mas como acabar con todos los yndios y evitar el mestimierdaje.

Attached: monterrey.jpg (1280x700, 212K)

The fucking plagues its what killed most of the natives here, we can hardly blame the spaniards for that because literally all of europe didn't know what a bath.

That's a false story. Jews were expelled from Spain in the XVth century and emigration to America was very watched over by the inquisition as catholics were trying to establish a 100% christian society there. Your friend is probably descendant from "conversos" who migrated illegally

Well, there were literal war zones over south america. You can't talk about genocide though, that's true

Mi padre visitó Monterrey por cosas del trabajo y me contó que pudo escuchar disparos a la lejanía.
¿Hay ahí mucho control de los carteles de drogas?

White Hispanics don't exist, it's just mixed mutts and self hating mestizos who identify as white.

OP is a med of some type who hates being lumped in with beaners, and is trying to get us to tell him he's white, in a round a bout way.

Youre not fooling me OP you fucking shit skin.

Is this the literal "come home, white man" meme?

Triggered Tio

Whiter than you

Attached: 14925881277500.jpg (601x508, 28K)

t. Amerimutt
White americans don't exist, it's just self-hating mulattos, beaners, jews and hapas. There is not a single white american.

Don't you have a gay marriage to officiate?

Whypippo, amiright?

>Black eyes

Attached: fullsizeoutput_135a.jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

is that normal in sweden

Attached: sweden.jpg (680x466, 69K)

>white
spain got blacked a long time ago by the moors.

Attached: 1473339122301.jpg (220x255, 10K)

Calm down sven, what did I ever do to you? I'm just stating the obvious. Whites don't exist in Mexico unless they're rich as fuck.

Not pitch black

Attached: IMG_20121012_223250.jpg (2592x1944, 1.4M)

This is gold. Mexicans pulling the Brazilian we Wuz white.
Who is more white? Brazil or Mexico?

Spain was always white

Attached: f3b.jpg (452x798, 109K)

kys retard just because someones white doesnt mean they arent mexican

Attached: tyrone no.png (640x640, 248K)

>Spain was always white
riiight

Attached: cordoba.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

Spics are not spanish

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-141257.png (1920x1080, 996K)

Brazil: white 47.7%, mulatto (mixed white and black) 43.1%, black 7.6%, Asian 1.1%, indigenous 0.4% (2010 est.)
Mexico: mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 62%, predominantly Amerindian 21%, Amerindian 7%, other 10% (mostly European)
Brazil is worst even if they have more GDP and more white people, is more dangerous and worst to live
indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html
numbeo.com/crime/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Brazil&country2=Mexico

but we killed then

Tu no eres latino, latinos son España, Francia e Italia. Tu eres sudaca a secas.

Woah, deep stuff, you sperg.

>converting to a religion changes your race.

JIDF detected

I'm one of them.
Whiter than most swedes but I can tan very well.

dont be mean to me

They literally are, you uneducated faggot. Hispanic comes from when Spain and Portugal was called Hispania, Romans called them Hispanics.

Sure
>t. Pierre le Algieré

>White Hispanic

This phrase became a thing because the New York Times wanted some race bait. There is already a word for hahaha "white hispanic" and that is Spaniard.

Spaniards are European and should be described as just plain white.

>your people butchered brown people for sport
>75% German 25% Spanish
No his people butchered jews and now muslims butcher his people

Hey it's true Swede bro, most of you are pretty naturally taned. I'm always bewildered because most Swede females I encountered were more tanned than me. It doesn't mean you're niggers or anything... just more snowish maybe.

I'm Spanish blood, and I'm white. My lineage on my dad's side is Basque, and from Granada. On my mother's side, it traces back to northern France, and the Visigoths. My hair is brown and curly, and I have brown eyes, but my skin is pale. I'm 188cm tall, and hairy, and I put on muscle quite well. Shame I probably have a bit of arab blood in me from my dad's side. Granada was basically owned by the Moors. My mother's side however, did fight against the Moors, and succeeded in pushing them back. That's why I have a "de" in my last name, de Alvear, which according to my uncle signifies nobility.

Fuentes, de Alvear, and Vasagoiti. It's the Vasagoiti side that traces back to the Visigoths, and my great great uncle was one of the co-founders of the Santander Bank.

So take that as you will I suppose, there is some mixed blood in me, but I'd argue it's predominantly white european. The pale skin and tall height kinda signify it.

I use Hispanic to distinguish the Spanish from Latinos, with the Latinos being the filthy meztisos from Latin America. But that's just me.

Its even in the word, huh. Never realized.
>Hispania
>spania
>Spain

But I won't use the term to describe Portuguese and Spanish folk.

That's because Mexico is a mix of pureblood Europeans born in Mexico in the upper class, and mixed bloods of varying degrees in the lower class. There's a literal caste system in Mexico based on race mixing. The browner and dumber you are, the lower status you have, with race mixing between whites and browns being highly discouraged by the upper class, and looked down upon. You risk social ostricization in Mexico if you mingle with the browns.

If Swede sees sun, they will lay in it for 10 hours straight. Doing this every day for a week.
If any Mediterranean did this they would be heart of Africa black.
I hate when white women with beautiful skin choose to destroy it by tanning.
It's a sickness.

Attached: o-DR-MIKAEL-SANDSTOM-570.jpg (570x349, 42K)

Fifth Empire someday, be ready Anglosphere.

Attached: WANDERERS_ringshine_03.jpg (1920x1020, 445K)

Actually that’s proven false lol. Spanish are pretty white and that’s why they were able to BTFO of half the planet. Stay angry Anglo Jew

Attached: 1B2D9320-3DD7-497A-80E3-0D95C1C6C890.jpg (600x680, 124K)

>My sister married a "Mexican American" who is 75% German and 25% Spanish
The memes are real

Attached: 460.png (200x158, 25K)

>But I won't use the term to describe Portuguese and Spanish folk.
Its because most people we call Hispanic today (south americans) are only culturally hispanic not ethnically for the most part. Same with Arabs, most Arabs are only culturally Arabic in that they have arab names ans speak arab but are genetically still of the semetic tribes that occupied the middle east before the Islamic invasion. Real Arams are bedouins from the Arabian Peninsula that actually look more part black

I want Spain and Portugal to be Catholic, Elitist, and Racist again. Those where the good old days.

Fuck the Commie anarchists.

>I hate when white women with beautiful skin choose to destroy it by tanning.

Attached: 1508692068774.png (650x361, 344K)

I agree with you.

No shit.

All of those words Latino and Hispanic need to be abolished in America. They mean entirely different things from mongrelized redskins.

Fuck yes, hermano!

I dont know, what will you call them then?

I think Afro American and Latin American or Latino like I see a lot of Americans say is appropriate and does not mud the native Iberians.

In fact I see Iberians being said a lot these days cause America uses Hispanic a lot.

France did the same thing, which is why they lost their colonies because Huguenots were the most likely people to settle and they got outnumbered by the British colonists.

Basagoiti is literally basque, man. Upper Woods/Forrests

I agree with you btw. White Mexicans are Europian, and totally not the same thing as the shitskins. People in Mexico go out of their way to differentiate themselves from the meztiso blood. You compare a white Mexican to a "moreno" and they will get upset. Mexico is very classist, to this day.

They may have "converted" by word, but by acts they kept being the same. Also we readmitted them again in the peninsula a little while after, if they didn't already stayed on País Vasco and Cataluña.

Ahh is it?

Somewhere in my bloodline I have Visigoth blood, at least according to my uncle. I never really bothered to look too much into it. Then I guess I'm mostly Basque, as Esquivel is Basque as well.

I know the Fuentes line derrives from France. So I guess I'd have to look into the 'de Alvear.'

Weren't the vast majority of Moors Berber and Muladi?

Yes, the Moors being black is a myth

It is. You have two basque surnames then.
Btw, it is possible that your parents ancestors weren't native from Granada, as the region was heavily recolonized. It is likely his granadan ancestors were castillians or basques (both from Euskadi or Navarra), IIRC there is also a possibility for aragonese, that were quite common in the repopulation of Almeria.

>"Hispanics" aren't really FROM anywhere. It's a language category that we've somehow memed into a racial group. We should undo that.
This.

WTF is that picture

Pic related is me after 3 months under the burning sun working into the vines

Attached: huwhite.jpg (1752x1404, 684K)

Actually, only part of the highest ranks were arabic (specially syrian or yemeni, IIRC) and some military ranks were berbers. The overwhelming part of the population were muladis (iberian converts)or mozarabs (christians in muslim land)

These arcs are mistakenly attributed to arabs, but these are actually Iberian arcs.

>"White Hispanics" back into regular white folk.
how about we put them back into the nigger category where they belong

It's good to see people still here who actually studied history instead of shitposting "lol you're not huwhite".

Hispanic should be kept in the Roman era where it belongs, like Hibernia and Caledonia for Ireland and Scotland. Let the rapebaby savages from America use whatever's relevant for them.

This guy is right. They were actually from visigothic origin.

Along with americans

This exists everywhere.

There is no such thing as ''white hispanics.''
''White hispanic'' is a term made up to paint Mexican criminals as white. That's all it is.
People in Spain aren't white hispanics, they're just Spaniards. People in Mexico aren't hispanics or white hispanics, they're Mexicans.

Can you really go back to the Visigoths?

whatever kike, whiter than you will ever be

Attached: stompintom.jpg (298x299, 16K)