Jow Forums reading list

Well?

Attached: 1522679711655.jpg (2248x3442, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well what? drink from a well? get well soon? be specific you nigger

I'm looking for images of decent book compilations

youre a stupid nigger arent you, go on google image search

>Choose between LARPers, Jews or Cucks
Good post there Britain, try to take as much people with oyu while you go down
pic related is the only source you need to create everything else from

Attached: 5195I78sqFL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 37K)

you missed part 1

Attached: 1513006216209.png (2392x3348, 3.36M)

Then why didn't you say so? Did your parents don't teach you how to speak propperly?

Tomorrow we live by mosley

>not a single history work
lmao no wonder you people are so historically illiterate

>Umberto Eco
>reactionary right
you understand he was a communist and strongly opposed fascism and reactionaries right

>expecting Jow Forums to read

This and he talked about BASED black men.

>read cunt
Not needed.
youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY

the point is that he opposes the industrial revolution

>please red this before you get too deep inside the rabbit hole
can't you guys fucking read, or are you just shills that try to subvert Jow Forums?

>the bluepill is a redpill gateway
hurr

>WW2
>Pavlov
>Statistics
>Rocket Science
>Conspiracies
>Comedy
Loved this book.

Attached: Gravitys_rainbow_cover.jpg (261x382, 20K)

but he didn't and neither did fascism

>a 6 minute JewTube Video with mixed topics kann give me a propper understanding of one of the most important philosopher of all time
Nigga you what?

Is Ride the Tiger any good?

I think the point of Foucault's Pendulum is to help you understand the esoteric nature of some of the later books

Are you the mother fucker who is all ways posting well? well Jow Forums? well user?

Its most funny to see who ever putt that together to truely belive that you need Epistemology to understand some right wing LARPers
A twelve year old could understand these concepts

>tfw have read about 90% of platos republic and still dont understand the massive praise it gets
am i a brainlet? i mean its pretty insightful and good but its a long and boring read mostly

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

how much of plato have you read before?

n-none

Attached: 1503436968228.png (646x595, 280K)

Nigga its 3000 years old ofc its a boring read and not as good as Platos theorys of dualism and most concepts are well known for people today but back then and up to at least the 1800's people wheren't this well educated and it was mind blowing for them

obtuse nonsense

Attached: Pynchon-simpsons.jpg (640x360, 43K)

figures...
>starting off with the republic
every fucking time

don't mind me, i'm not even a Jow Forumsack, just a curious observer from /lit/ and /his/

>le marxist vandalized "nazeee readinglist"
Why ais the only shit marxists ever work on destroying and wasting other peoples livehood when not spouting ignorant and selfgratifying pseudointellectual bullshit

There's nothing wrong with starting off with the republic as long as you do some homework before you go

if you know its wrong to do that then could you please enlighten me on what to read first?

eh, imo it would be better to start off with the shorter dialogues to get an understanding of the dialectic first.
most people who start off right with the republic have little pre-existing philosophical experience and need to be eased in and get a taste first

Most important book.

Attached: 41D3+dvRL4L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (347x499, 33K)

Apology of Socrates is the best way to start off with Plato in my opinion.

>a book older than Rome is boring
No shit.

Symposium or Apology, they're also a little less "boring" than the republic if that ever put you off

OC nigger comin thru

Attached: polphil1 - Copy.gif (2504x4792, 1.4M)

Am I the only one who just doesn't care about philosophy? I have no interest in the ramblings and thoughts about life and death, good and evil and so on. Especially by man who were a failure in my opinion, who had accomplished nothing except their ramblings.

How can your county have laws if not for ethics?

By a natural process, common sense.
Before there were laws we had religion. Before we had religion we had unwritten "laws", a natural power dynamic in the tribe/group.

I'm not saying philosophy is useless. But it is overrated.
I have a lot more respect for a man who faced real challenges, faced danger, even failure and ebarrassment in the real world than some guy arguing with other 'talkers'. Same shit today, some 'talkers' travel around the world and argue with other 'talkers' on some television shows or conferences. Philosophy was the circlejerk we see today on YouTube, where some idiots argue with eachother about bullshit and think they change the world by their witty remarks. Best example I can think of right now is Sargon von Akkad.

ok, nice blog, but don't ever compare shitty youtubers with actual philosophers ever again

>Condems philosophy
>talks about common sense

Also:
>takes e-celebrities serious
Philosophy defines your very character, you can't talk about ethics or laws without taking philosophy into account. Even 'common sense' is philosophy

theory of justice is actually pretty good

Read nothing except Industrial Society

That's all you really need, ultimate blackpill. Everything else is just irrelevant diversionary shit.

Attached: 1452218264617.jpg (720x960, 116K)

They are on the same level.
The difference is there was no YouTube at the time.
Same shit. Grown man arguing with each other.

So why the fuck write your whole life about common sense?

I have little respect for those man, wasting their life behind a desk.

nigger, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

>wasting their life behind a desk.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Attached: 30F387E7-10AA-40D7-A402-4EB35E156FE1.jpg (3844x1824, 778K)

Attached: 00D4E878-A22C-4628-A3F9-5136FCBE8696.jpg (1830x1921, 734K)

The Prince
Leviathan
The history of the peloponnesian war
The republic
The rise and fall of the Roman Empire
An essey concerning human understanding
Wealth of nations
The Art of War
Propaganda
Bellum Civille
Napoleon the Great

I would even go as far as to say philosophy is useless.
For one, it's what you pointed out.
And two the "philosophers"'abilities are overestimated. Anyone can think about essentialy basic shit without reading some lenghty book about what's good and what not.
The only thing I'll grant philosophers is that it can change the outlook and mind of SOME people, but not a lot.

Why do the least informed always have the most to say about things they hardly know anything about?

Why are you so triggered? I am attacking the content of your bookshelf and the authors, not you.
I have no idea about gender studies but I am confident enough to tell you it has almost no value in real-life. I would even say it is mostly harmful. There are some parallels to philosophy.