Prepper thread

Let's say that WW3 will finally break because fixing our problems is hard.
What things should I start hoarding?

Are 1g gold flakes a good currency in war times?
What currency would you chose?
Protip : Bitcoins don't work without Internet.
Is halva a good food? This bad boy packs over 2k calories in 100g and doesn't spoil.

Attached: 20180404_115031.jpg (2160x1135, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

algaeindustrymagazine.com/growing-spirulina-at-home/
asmc.com/Camping/Sleeping-gear/Tents/Tents/Carinthia-Biwaksack-Combat-p.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WW3
You'll need a good book

Attached: GoodBook.jpg (815x282, 36K)

Halva's tasty at the very least

Beans bullets and bandages.

Without the 3 b's you aren't going to be hoarding stupid shit like gold flakes.

Bic lighters

>2k calories in 100g
Physically impossible. Even pure fat has less than half that number.

antiseptic and antibiotics too. This is the shit that will trade with the most value. Gold is a meme.

Btw I cannot wait to kill you op and take all your useless shit

Attached: 1522341612385m.jpg (1024x594, 62K)

Note the packaging, he got his kcal and kj mixed up

WW2 was the happening, we are just living in the aftermath of it.

Attached: HQbXouI8XgPQXvlrlCmiRAo-7AAmv4z1o69WA4UHq1fQ.jpg (1600x1066, 409K)

Flakes are so convinient and easy to hide and carry.

Attached: kdtEepK_d.jpg (640x360, 22K)

If people are more worried about food and infection, then no one will care about gold. Gold is a fucking meme.

What value do they hold in a doomsday situation?

>500 kcal is stilp pretty good

>Prepping for war and not fighting for the emperor.
What kind of marine are you.

It's 531 calories in 100g moron

Same as usual.
You keep gold to preserve value for after the war ends. That's what makes it valuable.

I was quoting him, kretyn.

I prep. You don't need money or metals that's stupid. in a shtf situation goods are what you need.

People tend to place too much emphasis on defense.You are are going to be in your community aligned with your neighbors doing shifts. Dehydrated coffee will go further than any precious metal or gemstone. High protein canned foods like sardines and tuna keep for 3 years and you should be eating those anyways so you have a new rotation of them. CB radio. Warm blankets. Lots of bored games. Cards. Books. Crank lanterns. You don't have to be a dork about things you just want to be comfy for 6 months and you would be fine in any situation. You will not want to be out much at all so the idea is to hunker down low profile comfy as best you can.

>What things should I start hoarding?
3 B's
Beans
Blankets
Bullets

4 B's mate.

>Beans
>Bullets
>Bandages
>Bible.

People make a mistake when prepping because they approach it from a "wartime zombie apocalypse" It's not gonna be a video game. Prep for what you would need to survive 6 months in the event of a natural disaster. Don't need to get all silly and larpy.

Food, water especially cans of spam to trade for hungry girl sex.
Your currencies aren't going to feed you and keep you safe. Invest in things you use on a daily basis and prep some things that are good for barter etc, but above all having a group you can get together with is the most important thing.

>Invest in things you use on a daily basis
How much toiler paper?

fpbp

Fuck spam. Sardines and tuna dude. Same keep time. You gonna be sick as a dog and gross looking 6 months of spam. Chads aint eating no spam.

Not hard to get a good amount of tp in a relatively short time, I buy it by the year as is.
I wouldn't stock it in a huge way though, as there are always things to wipe your ass with.

The entire point of this war is to eradicate religions and move us into space. For fucks sake user.

cigarettes
booze
ammunition
medical supplies

was a joke, it was used in trade for sex in shtf situations and war.

Dude you be you reusing a rag, leaves or your hand. You aint gonna have plumbing to flush the shit paper with.

A bucket.

You want me to clean my shit rug in my source of water?!

i forgot to mention fire, anything that can quickly and easily start a fire
matches - strike anywhere would be best, lighters, flint and steel

In the event of nuke you can use regular medical iodine like from the dollar store instead of iodine pills (they will be hard to come by). You just wipe a bunch of it on your chest and belly it absorbs.

Spices, Sugar, Salt, Tobacco, Coffee
Spam - 1000+ calories per can/lasts forever/calories from fat
Bic Lighters for trading
Bullets
Treated Gasoline, Kerosene, propane, butane

Collect Virgins. They will be best trading resource.

India will be the country that brings about the nuclear holocaust. Then. Designated. Shitting. Streets, FOR EVERYONE.

Attached: hue.png (520x485, 143K)

Oh yea and even shit like pepto bismol and other anti-acids and stomach medications are going to be very valuable because everyone will constantly be sick due to poor food/water hygiene.

Also tooth numbing medication. Everyone will have rotting teeth and cavities.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Why not? It's still gonna rain right? Stream? Lake? You don't have to clean it every day and should have healthy digestion unless fat and gross deserving of the purge.

I don't think I would assign gold any value. Food, fuel, and land is what you want.

You gonna have to clean yourself even if it's bottle water. You use the same water that you cleaned yourself with to clean the shit towel rather than waste it.

All you need is a gun and the address of local preppers,
If shtf
Kill them and take all their prepping supplies

ITT: 56% Spam Shills

>sardines and tuna you retards

Gold is a long term hedge against inflation. And it can come in really handy after the situation, but not during.
>Water. Lots of fucking water.
>Bullets
>First aid
>Food
>Batteries
>use your imagination

Attached: 1522665487292.gif (325x325, 2.36M)

lol the first thing preppers do is load up on guns and ammo

they'll shoot you first

Antibiotics also.

You're in Poland, it'll all just get taken by the military, you best chance of survival is living somewhere nobody gives a fuck about.

Pretty much. Houses will be full of people and boarded up. Families and friends sleeping in shifts. Radios to communicate with neighbors so everyone knows who to expect when and if anything tries to come in unannounced it's gonna have a bad time.

i got 240 days of emergency food rations and a rainwater bunker plus a water filter.
also some minor stuff like whistles, a map and hand cranked flashlights.

right and where do you get the power for said radios?
batteries are not limitless.

small portable solar recharger

Watch MRE videos. They give you a good overview of what kind of food you need.

Research powdered spirulina. It's a species of algae. Highest nutritional density of any food source on the planet. 65% protein by weight and is a complete protein, IE it has every essential amino acid that the body cannot synthesise, high in omega 3 oils, higher in vitamin b12 than most animal food sources, higher in beta-carotene than carrots or sweet potatoes.
Buy a few kg of spirulina and if you consume only 5-10g a day you will have most of your micronutrients sorted out.
If you're going to buy it though, shop around. I've seen places selling it for £2.49 / 100g and places selling it for £6.00 / 100g.
If you're really serious about this prepping stuff, you can even buy a water tank and look into harvesting your own spirulina. All you need is water and light, and with a big enough tank you can harvest 10-20g of spirulina per day.

Attached: spirulina_powder.jpg (600x600, 23K)

There will be so many military and militia outside random marauder looters won't be a problem if you just hunker down. The will be lit up lit up on the way to loot just for entertainment by the professionals standing around bored.

>This bad boy packs over 2k calories in 100g and doesn't spoil.
Physically impossible, even if it was 100% pure fat. You're reading the energy in kilojoules. But over 500 calories in 100g is still pretty good for energy density.

haha precisely.
i had the thought to buy hand held cb radios, akkus and foldable solar cells.

however, the solar cells will become weary and its not allways sunny either. think about that.

I have 4 radios with 2 sets of batteries each. Also I have loads of LiPo batteries always charged and have modifiers for them to charge different shit. Should invest in solar at some point but as many pointed out you need your supplies to last about 6 mo because if you don't stabilize in that period no amounts of supplies are going to help you.

Do you have potato boxes and firewood? Cause thats whats gonna matter in the new world.

Attached: the-farm-girl-arthur-hacker.jpg (760x900, 101K)

turcs are roach csum

Attached: 1522835667937.jpg (900x472, 153K)

>2k calories in 100g
bad at math?

algaeindustrymagazine.com/growing-spirulina-at-home/

Batteries? Dude you can do crank radio or you can buy some batteries? You can buy a generator. You can use your alternator from your vehicle to keep your car battery going. There's a lot of options. I have a jeep. Overlanding is a good scene.

500 kcal you fucking retard.

if ww3 breaks out. you are going to get in a car and drive away from where ever you are. so don't hoard too much, only what you can fit in a car.

Weapons. Knives and weapons. Bury them if you have to. Weapons mean you won't die. That's the first concern. Second, hoard people. Need friends. Gangs are a nature's natural organisation. Then basic food, stuff to get water in, other stuff...

Basically, hoard something that will allow you to get water, and then, look up all your local farms and beeline for them so you can eat sustainably and protect the farmers.

Exactly if it lasts longer than 6 months than it's pretty much the end of the world anyways. Hell Hiroshima was mostly back to normalcy before 6 months.

true but still better than nothing
unless you live near a river and can rig up a water wheel and have it spin a small generator for power
i've actually often wondered how hard it would be to take a car alternator and maybe put a hand crank on it and try to generate power with it
problem is modern ones seem to be controlled by the car ecu so i'd have to figure out a way to bypass that

beans, rice and dried meat/fish for a couple of weeks, guns and bullets for at least a year. all prepped up

We get it faggot u think gold is a meme.

Don't eat shit from the pacific

stock up some mushroom spores.
Certain types can be grown on cardboard and no light needed.

you forgot the most important thing!

TOILET PAPER
O
I
L
E
T

P
A
P
E
R

Lol dude people couldn't even leave Miami successfully last hurricane with weeks notice that it was coming. Highways were just a parking lot.

i don't know about you but i wouldn't eat shit from any location

oops

Sardines are farm raised you retard. Enjoy your heart attack from eating spam you worthless fat loser.

Poland can't into space
Sorry

Fishing line, solar rechargeable night vision.

Fishing line is super important as nature can’t replicate it. Fish is what will keep you alive if you don’t have chickens or rabbits.

Also if no power people forget how dark night gets.
Night is when you’ll want to move around, and torches only bring attraction.
Move silently at night with night vision.

This dont forget you need some mental food too

Is your tuna farm raised also American't?

Halva is ok, but it’s full of bad fats omega 6’s etc
Will keep you alive but dried fish is a better alternative

Except for nobody fucking needs gold in a post-apocalyptic situation you dumb-dumb, the value of a good is only determined buy what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

Now, who is going to buy gold in a post-apocalyptic situation? Why would that somebody buy it instead of, i dunno, guns, ammo, food, seeds, information and medicine?

Ta te kurwaa Baryka. Gdzie twoja szklana chałupa.

Sprouting seeds, especially broccoli seeds.
Very nutrient dense and need very little water to sprout them.
Sprouts are the quickest food you will grow.

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

You better washing your arse in the ocean.
You’ll want to wash in seawater every day or 2, it’s makes it much harder for other people to find you by smelling you.

>Are 1g gold flakes a good currency in war times?

Gold won't work in a crisis, it's worth nothing compared to real goods. You see this again and again, people pay with gold watches to get a single meal or a ride. It's good for a bribe or a handout.

But what are people in warzones giving away their gold for? Medicines, gasoline, cars, escape routes, food. Practical things are worth much more. It'd make more sense for you to stock medicines than gold.

First aid supplies
Bullets
Liquor (Vodka or wiskey)

Liquor will probably be the most valuable less there is a massive instant die off. It can be used for disinfecting wounds, mouthwash, de-greasing, loads of things... plus if SHTF people will want to drown their sorrows. Again it WILL be one of the most sought commodities and it will be one of the few things looted first. That and ammo will become the new currency.

Huh?

Bridgemans drawing from ife

I can't wait till Trump annexes you, leaf.

hey guys
please rate this set:

pic related

dobermann 4 tactical with 58 hrc made out of bohler N690

plus

asmc.com/Camping/Sleeping-gear/Tents/Tents/Carinthia-Biwaksack-Combat-p.html

plus a geiger counter

all that together is worth 2200€
i dont have more.

the reason i added the bivy bags is because you can sleep with them everywhere
they are like a mix of a tent and a sleeping bag.

Attached: EX180[1].jpg (1071x530, 27K)

I'm a long way to the sea, kinda land locked atm. But I get your point. Invest in salt.

LOL!

One thing Africans got right is they clean they teeth with twigs. Why this is important is the twigs they use, the wood carries fluoride naturally.
If these aren’t available use charcoal. It’s what abos use. Stops cavities and cleans as well as toothpaste.
Mosquito repellent would be far handier

Meme knife. Get something simple and not marketed as "tactical"

This is bad. It should be prohibited to stockpile in preparation for war. It actually encourages war by giving you the false sense that you're immune to consequences.
Best you can do is lobby for peace and diplomatic resolution to conflicts.

Attached: France-Cannes-La-Vie-_Lest.jpg (3258x2204, 2.53M)

Alcohol at your average proof has no sterilization qualities above water and the drunks will be killed off first cause they are drunk and doing dumb drunk people shit.

This.
Spirulina and seaweed are life savers

i know it seems like a meme knife but it has great steel and toughness.