Are we bad people?

Are we bad people?

Considering what kind of shit we like to discuss on Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general... are we the parasites to society?

Attached: CE6938F7-644E-4FAB-898C-F4EF5F70F416.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope its just putin

No, that's you IDF.

No faggot
Get in here I think the reverse trap was one of us
Also bring some chips and orange crush

Yes, but better than the progressives. This place is racist, yet filled with every race. It mocks Christians, yet is full of Christians. It is full of degeneracy, yet does not deny it.

It is free, and filled with many voices. It is as someone said, chaotic good

I would say there is atleast 15 % real people.The rest is probably the lowest scum of society

But that proves that we are, doesn’t it?

If that trap was lurking 9gag it would have an hero’d quietly at home, not making a scene out of it, not trying to deliver

Bad guys always win . so no you are not
Good guy is the people who think justice will always win which is not in real world.
the good guy are people that never change themselves . they are too good and finally sacrifice their life by sucide for their morals

Attached: I like boys.jpg (600x450, 27K)

Even Pooteen is doing more good deeds than we do

No, we are the shining light in a world filled with darkness. We discuss truth no matter how uncomfortable, and in doing so, gradually bring to light the biggest frauds, scams, rackets, schemes and deceptions in high places.

Attached: jews_always_the_jews.jpg (441x345, 42K)

nice try JIDF

Imagine you born a nigger... you did not decide where to be born, you just lucky to be white (I presume)

Imagine being a nigger - you wouldn’t think that we are the light in the darkness, you would think we are just simple-minded racists lacking empathy and understanding of others’ problems

>>reddit

They don't understand us but we understand them that is why they're subhuman they cannot fathom why we hate them and never will

You're definitely the failures of society.

Convincing

Here's a hint user - the word is in brackets in my reply

For the record I hate Jow Forums. I'm fairly sure 80% of you are fucking retards posing as intellectuals, however I've been thinking about race a lot recently.
I understand that you can't just openly say things about IQ, habits, intelligence, and progress of racial groups without seeming like a complete racist.
It's just...I know these things are anecdotal but when I look at the world around me I just see glaring differences.
>Tipping based on race
>White and black culture
>Attitudes of individuals who date outside of there race
>The language of black and white crime
White kids start shooting up schools and you have this enormous push to make white men the bad guy. Black people murder one another in record numbers, especially in Chicago, and numerous excuses come into play. Economics, culture, parenting, everything but the individual.

Basically what I'm saying is you can't talk about race without being viewed as a racist...but to say there is no difference in race is simply false. It's dishonest at best, and hurtful to blacks at worse. American black culture is toxic and hurtful...you can see it in black youths and white youths who choose to follow it.
Of course there are outlines in these groups. There are plenty of educated, well meaning blacks and lovely mixed couples. But these seem to be the exception; not the rule.

I just don't know Jow Forums...I just don't know.

Attached: lost-through-the-looking-glass-jack.jpg (576x384, 57K)

No, OP. Were just willing to openly discuss the elephant in the room

What is the elephant?

I cant say on race, my country is mostly white. From the outside perspective it looks like you do have healthy arguments but I still feel is much depends on where, in what conditions and which people surrounded you while growing up.

I believe if you take a black kid and put him in a well educated family (could be a black family), the kid will grow up a healthy individual. Yet again if you put a white kid in a poorly educated family, he will most likely grow up being what we call white trash.

I also don’t know... life is too complex to generalize it into certain categories and assigning labels on people

it's wearing a yarmulke

>Considering what kind of shit we like to discuss on Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general... are we the parasites to society?
We are the chosen keepers of the flame of knowledge, away from the sullied hands of the establishment "experts" who are more interested in pushing an agenda that benefits them than the right agenda.

One day, we will be remembered as heroes.

JQ is just a way of coping with Jews being smart and well educated people.

They probably see whites just as we see niggers...

The left makes an extreme error of judgement in thinking they will be safe during confiscation.
The right is not retarded.
We arent gonna directly engage convoys of soldiers or police.
No, it will be constant hit and run attacks on soft targets like supply depots, leftist homes and jew temples.

They will impotently call us cowards because their advantage of superior firepower will be rendered useless.

Not only that but police military and other forces wont have the manpower to respond to such actions.

They cannot simultaniously confiscate guns and protect soft targets.
The left thinks they will be safe, but they will be blamed directly for this and funny enough, they dont have guns with which to protect themselves, making them the most tempting targets.

The day confiscation begins is the same day the liberalism ends.

I agree with your statement. I always have, always will. White trash is just as bad, if not worse than poor black culture.

So whats the solution? Is there a solution? America has ton and tons of social programs to try to enrich black lives, but the problems remain and likely will remain for the foreseeable future. How do you equalize races in a country where one race was enslaved for 100 of the 240+ years it has existed, and has been discriminated against for another 100 years? How to you erase a countries racial history and make blacks and white equal? If white people literally just quit every job in the nation and educated blacks on how to do the jobs...would things be exactly the same?
God damn, I mean really the only way to make the races equal is for white people to step down...and you don't see your boss stepping down because he wants his employees to feel more equal. I think human nature won't let equality occur without struggle, obviously.

Well that’s only relevant to the US. On our continent we more or less fine without firearms

Also right does have a chance to rise in the US but Europe is still scarred from the WWII

>are we the parasites to society?

The opposite.

We are society's immune system fighting back.

Attached: 1519621343167.jpg (807x1024, 116K)

I work pay my taxes never commited a crime and am a good member of society. It makes sense that I dislike niggers thieving jews and lazy immigrants trying to take advantage of those things

Jow Forums wants to kill me despite the fact I've never donated to Israel, engaged in pederasty or participated in higher up corporations/media in any way, purely because I'm an orthodox Jew.

Considering you people want me dead based on what I am rather than what I did, yes I'd say you're the bad guys.

no user, it is society that is wrong

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

See?! See?!...

>...want me dead based on what I am rather what I did...

But society is not one, two, three... persons deciding what is best for all. It’s a unified organism, a mechanism that builds its own rules and norms.

It just established over the centuries to what we are right now

Jow Forums wants you and your tribes subversion out of our countries.

Many of the things that pol says is batshit crazy, like Holocaust denial or laughing at historical massacres in general

However, many of the topics that pol discusses are legit but have been banned from a wider and more public debate, because of the monolithical state of the media

There are really some evil people on pol, but not all of them, some were just pushed out of the public discourse and have to stay in the shadows of the internet

Australia was never an ethnostate, though. The White Australia Policy was really a blip in our history.

the last free place in the universe, all are equal

Attached: 1521624858805.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

Somebody has to talk about this shit, otherwise what would become of the world?

No ruski. Its the jews.

4chins in and on itself is good

Without anonimity there is no freedom of speech

the only cancer is the botnets that shill specific subjects 24/7 baiting thousands of nufags

Attached: 1521344315015.jpg (204x248, 12K)

No shit Jow Forums, no matter how horrible the discussions can get, is the advocate of free speech. But why did the discourse of Jow Forums have to become so racist, so anti-Semitic when we can discuss literally ANYTHING.

Ofc (racist) memes and jokes are sometimes hilarious, but as I understand people take it very seriously most of the times

Are we bad, No.
We just understand what it means to be human more, We talk about and discuss things those sheltered by single mothers view as wrong to talk about. Saying we are wrong is like saying a person who works in a morgue is sick just because we see things others don't.

Yes you are "bad". You and the like of you underage faggots who come here to post radical memes without actually understanding or knowing what is going on in the world are fucking retarded. And you should feel bad for it. But you're really not to blame. You can only blame yourself when you don't grow out of that edgy phase that many of you go through. You should be worried when you're 24+ and still spouting retarded memes on an imageboard for the Vietcong. That is when you should probably take a hard look at yourself and really decide whether or not you should jam an Ice pick into your fucking skull.

It was called the Immigration Act mate, and solidified australia as an Anglo nation. Then when a jew helped remove it, suddenly asians. Squillions of asians. Just like the people who put the Act in place knew would happen.

So thanks to your tribesmen, I guess. That's why this guy says stuff like this

We all come short to the glory of GOD

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: IMG_20180401_225631.jpg (720x550, 115K)

Your country is dead, nobody should ever take your advice

op is a faggot

This place was constructed by the NSA and the deep state to distract the worst elements in society so we don't commit harm in the real world.

Maybe. But we are free

Attached: 1510696287769.png (999x442, 169K)