Iran is finished. Saudis got enlightened

Iran is finished. Saudis got enlightened.

Attached: firefox_2018-04-04_11-55-23.png (677x643, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/10/12/hillary-clinton-acknowledges-saudi-terror-financing-in-hacked-email-hinting-at-tougher-approach/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilsonian_Armenia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well why the fuck would Saudi Arabia want a war against the most highly armed state in the Middle East?

The answer lies within your question.

>enlightened.
>meme flag
fucking die schlomo

Attached: 1417019983955.png (1542x867, 188K)

Mbs is unironically the best thing to happen to the middle East

9/11

They were already making deals under the table for decades. Both are American allies in their own way.

Saudis are just trying to get people to ignore their other practices.

polniggers, who have no tribal allegiance of their own, are simply unable to understand that the saudis are perfectly happy to throw them under the bus, if required.

The american mixed race caliphate only brays allegiance to their sports team, their state, their flag.

This. Islam reformation in 3,2,1.... done!

Saudi and Israel were always allied
money connects

You do realise Jow Forums is going to fight on the side of Iran in the great war? Who are you trying to kid here you dumb retarded kike

Tell me Arab-anons, seeing how Israel is just one step above the devil to the average muslim, how is the Arab/muslim/shitskin community taking to the fact that the leader of the sunni world is openly selling out to Zionism?

Attached: 1475103841676.jpg (800x522, 381K)

As long as the Arabs get their shekels they won't care.

By probably giving them native European children to rape..this alliance will be the fall of the west

On the other hand this makes Saudi Arabia lose a lot of support in the muslim world.

Like the Saudis aren't and never were crypto jews.

to be honest almost every muslim hates he saudis. At that point I still ask myself how any muslim can support them unless they are people who follow wahabism or so

Why do they wear jam lids on their head?

This, is anyone actually surprised by this headline???

It looks like Israel is taking the Saudis side right as these lawsuits are about to start ramping up, huh?

Shia already hate KSA, buddy. It's no secret the relationship of convenience Sunni Wahhabi and and the west have in geopolitics.

because they are jar heads

Arabs are slowly but surely realizing that israel is here to stay. We just need iran to get on board and peace in the middle east is right around the corner. What a great timeline!

the irony is that you will be attacked by islamic europe, no matter what

Erdogan wants to attack you though. And you can't preemptive attack it because Turkey is a NATO member. How do you feel about it?

Attached: muttball.png (723x1227, 885K)

This.
You have to fend off canadistan, ECaliphate, Turkey and the support of everyone else

What's the plan if the short term actually is accomplished? I wonder if they plan that far. What then,a when Iran and allies are toppled?

Are the (other-(((theys))) just going to go "welp, they won, lets go home boys"

Attached: syria-qatar-pipeline-4-iran-iraq-syria-pipeline1.jpg (700x460, 126K)

The 2 groups that did 9/11.

Erdogan is a senile goat fucker, he won't attack anyone

God willing, Saudi-Israeli alliance goes to war with Iran without US aid, and get fucking destroyed by the Persian might.

now THAT would be the best timeline

Iranian are the Persians, Saudi are arabs.

I hope Iran is steadfast in their defence, Shi’a Islam is preferable over Sunni.

Wait i misread

liberals and muslims in Europe and to a lesser extent Canada are resurrecting fascism. Liberals will predictably not be able to prevent white nationalists and islamists to unite against Israel in some kind of 56% master mutt raced fucking train wreck ideology. Should sampson ASAP and save us all WW3

no mohammed. Every normal thinking and uncucked westener will side against the muslim and for the jews/burgers, always!

>he doesn't know the royal family of KSA are Jews

lol

You like the forced sex changes or the child marriages best bruce?

Jews get Israel, we get the west. That's how.

Iran and Turkey could take them

Forced marriages exist in Sunni Islamic countries as well, as for sex change, the other alternative is death for both Muslim ideology.

Religion isn’t great, but Shi’a is the lesser of the two evil.

What a fucking suprise, the saudi jews get along with the israeli jews.
Saudis are trying to conquer jemen to compensate the land that they will give to israel for their greater israel project.
Fortunately, the Huthi rebels are based as fuck.

>Arabs, Jews, and Iranians wipe each other out
if only....

Shia are drastically less violent than Sunnis.

keep dreaming mohammed shill.
Our right will never unite with these disgusting goat fuckers.

kudos man

saudi arabia and israel are evil twins and the us should cut them off

Attached: 1417046752545-408x377.jpg (408x377, 73K)

theintercept.com/2016/10/12/hillary-clinton-acknowledges-saudi-terror-financing-in-hacked-email-hinting-at-tougher-approach/

Attached: clinton-saudis.jpg (800x420, 126K)

>never
You've already done it once before

Alot of Arabs think the Saudis are krypto kikes.

Also the Saudi army wouldnt last 5 minutes against the Iranian guard. Millitary anons will back up what im saying and look at their war with the Houtis in yemen. They keep getting BTFO by starving peasants with shitty weapons

lmao, you think nazis are Right Wing? This, hanz, is why your country is going to go right back on the germanic warpath. You're just restocking your armies with anti semites.

My Iranian friends hate islam, its only stormfaggots in the west like yourself who think there is anything remotely attractive about it

show flag bernstein

KYS

Attached: 1513680183409.jpg (800x764, 84K)

I visited Iran last summer (wedding invitation, strictly personal) and the average English speaking young Iranian seems to dislike KSA, USA and Israel in equal parts.. One actually claimed ISIS was a conspiracy by those 3 actors to topple Assad and destabilise the ME further. He also seemed nervous about being conscripted in that war, especially since he already lost friends and cousins that way.

sounds as based as it gets
Your flag on the other hand is the epitomy of degeneracy

degeneracy exported from america

You aren’t so clean you know

Attached: 4D87755D-C5AE-4DF4-88D1-29A44EF6760C.jpg (640x594, 89K)

Sounds like a good man.

learn from the best
or
die trying

Attached: 1513783396593.png (834x642, 171K)

I'm not saying it's attractive in the slightest, just that it's preferable to Sunni Islam. Like how I'd rather step in 2lbs of dog shit than 5lbs of dog shit.

What do the Greeks know?

This image explains it pretty well.

Attached: image.jpg (998x585, 323K)

Everything

Isn't a lot of their fighting done by foreign mercs too?
That actually shows despite their wealth how weak the country/regime is.
The locals don't want to die for the Saudi Royals and the kingdom can't train a decent army even though they have immeasurable wealth...

>flag memes

at least we pay denbts

He was a sweetheart. Showed up when we ordered a taxi driver, and we booked him as our personal driver from then on.. He was shocked to learn that my and the gf ('wife' for Iranian travel purposes) had to pay more than him for tourist attractions.. 'But you are our GUESTS! This is very bad. I am so sorry for my country'.. We were like 'm8 you've told us what they pay you.. We got it, and your ticket and lunch too'. If you want to make an Iranian blush, offer to pay for their food...

I was really surprised at how openly (and critical) they spoke about politics and the regime.. Also how many young men were dying in Syria. Rarely mentioned in western news..

Reconquista when?

Attached: Turkey Partition.png (1024x600, 76K)

Because sunni dogs

Debts.

The only way Greece can regain the land is by a cultural win.
Most Turks are just islamised Greco/Armenian population and we must bring them back to the light
1920-1922 war was the best we could do and it turned out to be the biggest disaster in our 5.000 year history

Attached: 1513439761901.png (800x770, 823K)

>1920-1922 war was the best we could do and it turned out to be the biggest disaster in our 5.000 year history
I know right, it's a shame that Treaty of Sevres did not pass through. And then the bolsheviks decided to fuck us over even more by supporting the roach both diplomatically and by sending military supplies.

>Islam reformation!

close. Islam death. without jihad, there is no islam.

Catholic based Armenian bro?

Only shitskins keep making this threads about Saudis being with Israel because only shitskins would get assblasted as a result of such news.

>to be honest almost every muslim hates he saudis.
So Germans are pro Islam now? That's interesting.

Yeah, at least back than they stayed in their countries and only hated Anglos and Jews and not every white person.

That's because there are drastically less Shias to begin with dummy.
>, as for sex change,
Iran is very pro sex change. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

I’m from Moscow/Yerevan, studying in Europe now.

>Based

Attached: 1513872986321.png (1180x1488, 280K)

No, it's adjusted for rates. Shia also tend to favor individual assassinations while Sunnis go for maximum carnage.

Attached: 4B311C24-9EAC-4BF7-A323-246030AD65DD.jpg (1024x614, 130K)

Armenia seems to grow quite a lot

the sauds are hated by most of their population and as a result they rely on usa to defend them , so they will just do whatever usa tells them

>Journalist asks him what's his opinion on the Existence of Israel
>If he said like every Arab would say
We will annihilate the Kikes and drink their blood
Since Murica is the cuck slave of the Israelis, The technology transfer and weapons that we need and he's getting form the US and Europe will end, and that 2030 vision will cease to exist

So what our guy did is that he out-jewed the jews

Attached: 1522063642006.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Fuck I forgot to change the ip so that French people don't get shit on this.

Welp, yes I'm a Saudi international student, and yes I'm wasting my year Shitposting on a meme website than studying

Realistically only a half of the marked Armenian territory might be regained in a potential Turkish partition, as in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilsonian_Armenia
But I just couldn't resist and decided to add Cilicia too

Saudis want to be the most powerful in the middle east and will end up having murica back them up regardless and Israel is in it for the land grab around their borders.

But its out in the open now so its super serious ok

Arabs hate Iran more then Israel now

Not really, it's just a matter of which is the superior race, we would be fine with Iranians if they didn't try to control the Islamic world

>all these "French" Arabs

99% of arabs worship and love israel , only palescucks are salty because they tried to pull a fast one on a vastly supirior nation in 1948 , got rekt to shit and since then have only gotten weaker , attacking an increasingly stronger nation and getting more and more salty by the hour .

israel's palestinian-produced salt deposits are orders of magnitude larger then the rest of the entire planet at this point , if they keep this up we'll have a salt monopoly .

Attached: dumbgoys.jpg (870x822, 141K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1511984468464.jpg (512x960, 70K)

>if they keep this up we'll have a salt monopoly .
I thought you already do

Attached: dead sea.jpg (824x595, 67K)

My brother, in NY we are marching to the Turkish consulate for genocide day. I will be splitting heads, come join!

Bro, I live not far from the Armenian embassy. I want to go there next week to ask them if they are planning anything for April 24 and if I can help them in any way. Good luck with the march ahper, it is the duty of our generation to restore justice and Make Armenia Great Again.

>all these "French" Arabs
It just happens that I'm studying in this country, there's also a burger that studies in Japan and keeps Shitposting as a Japanese cuck, at least when I post, I normally post just in /sci/ or /int

Dude, if it wasn't the French nukes they gave you, you'd be rolling in the graves right now

So the table is being positions.
Israel,Saudi Arabia and co vs Iran
America and EU vs Russia and China

>Iran is finished. Saudis got enlightened.

Attached: 1518796204734.gif (120x160, 826)

lol Sweden

Fuck off, kike. I can't wait until the oil runs out so we can behead you Zionist Al-Saud puppets.

Attached: 1517874909102.jpg (226x223, 13K)