>Autist vegan buys a pistol and some mags and shoots wildly at Youtube campus
>Poor accuracy, only hits three people
>Turns into anhero meme
>Literal autist vegan
>Begins to feel like psy-op
>Media stops giving a shit only 12 hours after breaking
>Obsession runs rife through Jow Forums

Are we being played?

Attached: 1522829471620.jpg (800x387, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w
youtube.com/watch?v=wTeTHjpPMgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43639634
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/04/03/Did-Suspected-YouTube-HQ-Shooter-Nasim-Aghdam-Post-A-Warning-On-Jow
twitter.com/cabbagebrains/status/981367861607268352/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Media stops giving a shit only 12 hours after breaking
>>Obsession runs rife through Jow Forums
It's only about 14-15 hours after breaking now user, it'll be forgotten as soon as something else comes along

Well, "vegan Muslim woman mass-shooter attacks YouTube for censorship practices" doesn't fit into the MSM narrative, OP. In fact, every single detail of it conflicts with their world-view.

They want to sweep this one under the rug as fast as they possibly can.

Attached: nasim_vegi2-473x440.jpg (473x440, 44K)

yes you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w
jidf can't stop me, they keep posting, "not clicking that" like fags when it's from fox fucking news

Iran is next on their list I'm guessing, you will continue to see stories pop up in the media, as you have in recent weeks. So it does fit the narrative if you truly understand who sets all narratives in our circles.

I'd also guess the Salisbury poisoning was a method of neutralizing their sole military ally.

Or maybe not, but probably.

Attached: 3jl7jph.jpg (700x977, 100K)

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

Who the fuck is this guy? Guarantee we never see these "photos". This is the first time I'm seeing this video...

>Obsession runs rife through Jow Forums
shes just weird so shes memeable

fuck off idiot normie

Attached: nassim justin beiber.png (1491x1047, 1.79M)

I really wish normies would notice this shit. It's infuriating watching them just bandwagon talking points. They would be helpless without the talking heads to tell them what exactly to care about

Attached: This.gif (618x298, 5K)

Listen cunt, this shit doesn't seem like a natural evolution of things. This is so fucking forced it feels like tumblr.

Attached: 7528A.jpg (371x516, 19K)

yes and its even more obvious than the "Punish a muslim" shit from yesterday.
Hell its mostly not even us that gets played just a bunch of leftwing faggots larping as pol users to fuck us. Everyone can pretend to speak for pol and the media will then pick the stuff that helps them writting by leftwing faggots.
This isnt even news anymore dude.

yo hold up, sumfins fishy with the media etc

Attached: Unbenannt-1-Wiederhergestellt.jpg (726x644, 77K)

>Liberal
She was Pretty Pro Traditional Family breh
She hated the degenerate content being promoted

uhhh no faggot

Attached: hmm.png (1123x774, 943K)

It's a ploy by the animal industry to give veganism a bad name.

and yet promoted degenerate content, wearing skin tight bodysuits and getting angles on her arse. Are you ignorant or fucking blind to the incredibly fast conditioning you're being put through?

The media stopped giving a shit because it wasn't a straight white male.
She might be some autistic weirdo, but her actions were pretty damn meme tier

Well an aspergic imbecile virgin would look up the anatomy of the rectum and deduce that it's not natural. But then you go look at the surveys and see all the women who have powerful orgasms from varying forms of anal.

Do you support genital mutilation, so that women no longer feel pleasure?

Go away vegan kukko

If it had been a false flag we would have seen a boomer or the relative of some ex FBI agent. A female, vegan Iranian autist is something spooks weren't able to predict. Like Frodo marching into Mount Doom

Attached: IMG_2351.jpg (621x672, 105K)

>we
hi newfriend, dont forget that this is a transitioning male vegan. it all adds up

Shooter was a dipshit she should know to go for kids. She shot at adults and got 10 mins of coverage because she didnt fit the narrative. If she got 1 kid it would be in the news for the next 5 weeks.

How is someone autistic if they want to shoot people up? It is human primal nature to want to reduce competition.

long time youtube partner sees significant drop in her checks from youtube.
confronts youtube with evidence that they ripped her off. youtube was only giving her 10 cents on a video with over 700,000 views
suddenly she is dead and two or three others are injured. a media event is staged all afternoon claiming "active shooter" when they know all along that she was murdered
one of the "victims" twisted his ankle resulting from mass hysteria
youtube has a lot to answer for

I wonder why
>killer wannabe was a leftist tranny jew

Muslim Anita Sarkeesian lmao

Attached: 1522823242649.jpg (557x449, 36K)

thats why you get a real job instead of relying on google charity

youtube.com/watch?v=wTeTHjpPMgU

Anal's basically gay, Ausbro

if you're keeping track, right now it's:

>lel she's just crazy.
>crazy eyes lmao
>kek is it man?
>next.

No, we currently see (((them))) in full damage control. They are trying to make her a tranny, and make her seem more mentally ill than she likely was so they can call this an anomaly and memory hole it, so they don't have to change their policies.
We all know online censorship has increasingly become an issue. I can recall at least two scheduled marches on google in the beginning. They didn't happen? Who shut them down? This was the inevitable result.
Let's not let a good tradegy go to waste, lads. She was a quirky, compassionate nut who loved le animals, and although she did minimal damage, she was extremely based in her intent. Let us all make sure she is never forgotton, and didn't die in vain. We shall meme her into the patron saint of the online free-speech movement!

Attached: 1522820097393.jpg (598x531, 50K)

Bump

Attached: 1522820350486m.jpg (1024x816, 108K)

her own father is throwing her under the bus
saying "don't blame Iran, she acted alone"

Attached: 1522831128721.jpg (368x556, 53K)

Its not forced dummy. Thats why its out of the news cycle, it was a legit weirdo.

No she turned out to be bad for clickbait. That's why media dropped her.

Oh we're getting played alright. This is just a small part of it.

This. That explains why they're trying so hard.

Attached: based Nasim 1yr young gun.jpg (750x1045, 141K)

hell yes you're being played.
that's a man! with makeup.
go back & look at the pics.
neck-madams apple
hips smaller than the wide shoulders
brow ridge & sloping forehead.
this is not the proportions of a female bod.

Because it wasn't a white male. No point in doing a story about something that doesn't enforce your political agenda.

Well at least it was some silicon valley fsggots you received some religion of peace. But since it was a non white. Its not a gun issue. Get it under the rug as fast as possible!

Seems like pretty standard behavior for autist vegans actually.

As someone who's actually been with women, this is a woman. Some non-petite proportions in places yes but 100% woman's pelvic area.

Attached: 1522816885889.png (1117x611, 489K)

pic related pic related pic related

Attached: youshooter.png (480x782, 201K)

Of course we're being played. The real shooter was just identified

Attached: hecant.jpg (567x622, 53K)

she did nothing wrong

It's being buried because Muslim.
It's also being buried because no more than two people died.

There was a story about a shooting AFTER Parkland that I bet nobody remembers because the kid was such a retard he didn't kill anyone.

It would be up much longer if there actually was a massacre.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-05-at-10.40.39.png (712x770, 123K)

can someone give me a quick rundown?

it all depends on how many people want to use her channel for advertising. Like even most PETA employees would be profoundly weirded out by this he/she?

Attached: 20180404_060959.png (2560x1346, 2.23M)

No. It's out of the news cycle because she was an Iranian Jewish leftist vegan transsexual who shot up a gun-free zone in a gun control state because YouTube went full technofaggot and censors or demonetizes videos

For them to gain any political advantage out of this would be like squeezing water from a rock, so they just memory hole it

She was 39 with no children, of course she's angry against anal, no one ever finished in her snatch, no kids will make a woman full blown crazy, which is what we got here.
Maybe Iranian women can't handle western feminism? Maybe the Mullah is doing the right thing?
Was westernized Iran actually a bad thing?

Persian Jews
Total population
Israel 200,000–250,000
United States 60,000–80,000
Iran 8,756–25,000
Canada 1,000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

damn, iran was higher up on that list than i thought

They are sweeping it because its a failed false flag

some bots and shills got VERY upset at me for sharing this sentiment

Attached: falseflagnumber191827349817.jpg (707x1422, 448K)

lot of "feelings" and few "facts" in your theory

Youtube will use it as an excuse to censor more videos under the reason that videos om their site bullied "her" into feelimg threatened.

YouTube was "bullying" her. $0.10 for over 300,000 views.

>Only hits three people
Like OP can do better...
Easier said than done

> one person killed
> four casualties
There's more violence on an average day in Chicago. Literally nobody would give a fuck about this story if it didn't happen at YT headquarters. Jow Forums only cares because it's NOT a straight white male doing the shooting so you actually have a scapegoat that's not the "deep state".

In the leg.

>scapegoat
You might be retarded.

any nudes

These digits
>2*3=6
>2/3=0,6
>3*23=69
>LasVegas 23 guns in 32 floor

A waste really

Western feminism can't be handled by western women, let alone muslims.

Yes, we're being played by shitlibs into believing this degenerate is /ourgal/ when it's /theirgal/. They are working overtime to put this on us.

Pic still not as funny as the BBC quoting Molyneux in their article.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43639634

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 23.27.05.png (1278x1258, 894K)

They have shadowbanned the best channels, YouTube us to blame!!

The only thing that can fix this shit is a KING!!!

Down with this Satan Agenda of trans bullshit and liberal dribble

Israel is the ONLY nation to Murder it's own GOD.... its called DEICIDE

THE REAL KING IS RETURNING SOON

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

Hopefully we will see more YouTubers rise up and spill some soy lattes

Attached: Lauren_Southern_With_Rifle.jpg (960x578, 130K)

>muh feels
The large intestine is paper-thin and filled with feces. Feces is and should be repellent to normal people because it is loaded with harmful bacteria and viruses. To disregard that for temporary pleasure is to create new vectors for diseases like AIDS. Sodomites are basically presenting a path for feces to enter their own bloodstreams. Getting diseases is
>totally natural
but introducing them into your bloodstream for funsies is sheer masochism - the kind of masochism that suggests sodomites shouldn't object to being beaten to death. I don't see why they would. We're just getting them to their destination faster.

>Iranian (possibly Muslim) woman committing acts of violence
>Doesn't fit the radical Left's current agenda to try and ally with the homosexual hating, child raping goat fuckers
>Surprised when the media stops discussing the event

>reposts the same thing on every single thread
>n-no, you're in damage control
t. spamkike

Get an adblocker or set up a pihole

Is it really that hard to fire a handgun? I know blacks can't do it because they refuse to aim and do absolutely retarded shit like turn the gun sideways, but what did this bitch do to fuck up this badly?

Also, it's funny how quickly this story was dropped. A female vegan liberal Muslim... wew

Did they pay him for his efforts or do they think they're better than him?

her videos remind me of something police would find hidden in the basement of a murder scene. Just a big box of weird VHS tapes and severed doll heads

Attached: Lookwell.jpg (700x380, 86K)

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/04/03/Did-Suspected-YouTube-HQ-Shooter-Nasim-Aghdam-Post-A-Warning-On-Jow Forums-One-Day-Prior-To-Attack

Attached: stopplz.jpg (1440x1251, 118K)

No way, this bitch is a fucking meme machine, youre going to see her face for a long fucking time its too funny not to use

Out the news cycle even though it's been on the news all day and still front page of the websites? (apart from al-Jazeera lel)

It's not getting fullblown attention because no-one was killed other than the shooter herself.

Attached: DZ70MzkU8AUizkz.jpg (931x582, 82K)

>Jow Forums falls in love
>coronates her as queen
>police announce she’s a tranny

Nope, that's either a man or a hermaphrodite.

Attached: Clipboard_20180404.png (800x387, 269K)

Say what you like boys, but one thing has been established:

Somewhere in the world, there's always a crazy and passably attractive bitch that only needs a good, long-term dicking schedule to stop her from causing significant harm to others, the real kicker being that she is just as autistic as you are, if not more so, so it can be done.

Lesson: Don't kill yourselves anons, just lurk the barely-watched channels on YouTube until you find your deranged Jow Forumsmate.

#LoveWins
#WeAllGonnaMakeIt
:)))

Attached: 1522853796940.jpg (1423x1731, 575K)

kek'd and saved

Tell me you don't want to bang this broad

twitter.com/cabbagebrains/status/981367861607268352/video/1

FAILED FALSE FLAG
A
I
L
E
D

F
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

Nope. She has a longer neck. That's it. Rest of her is 100% feminine. Not every woman is born petite.

Attached: nasim butt exercise.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Wrong. It's a man. You're looking at fake ass padding. The buttocks fat isn't even moving.

Muh dick

Attached: dick.jpg (196x257, 10K)

That's a reasonable thing to say. She didn't do this for Iran specifically, though her own nationality may have been a big factor. She did it because she was too red-pilled and also pissed at YT for demonetizing her videos.

I don't see it as throwing her under the bus, more as "don't use my daughter's acts as an excuse to hate on my fellow Iranians".

Nope.

Never noticed her giraffe-esque neck till now.

Yep, you're just wrong. Apologize to your dick that you just fapped to a tranny. You were fooled. Test makes ring finger grow longer than index finger.

She is clearly not a man.
Americans have a strange taste in women.

Can Jow Forums fill me in on this? I've been to work early this morning and just saw a couple threads where it said it was a woman?

If you all really knew what was going on, you'd shit bricks.

Attached: Attack-of-the-clones.jpg (1032x445, 75K)

when your false flag fails this hard

Attached: 000_opt.jpg (780x439, 13K)

>vegan
>woman
>autist
>has a weird name that kinda sounds Muslim
I'm sorry, what's the logical reason for dropping this, again? They literally only want to talk about right-wing school shooters, they don't want this crap.