Being trans anything is still degenerate

being trans anything is still degenerate

Attached: 29512837_2110012462358476_2974237423949056772_n.jpg (649x960, 67K)

you are lucky you don't know that deeply set, recurring and strong desire to be a girl

hi contra

True but youtube deserved it anyway. Plus '''she''' looks like elliot rodger in a dress and makeup so it's doubly awesome

Attached: nigger.png (237x361, 67K)

thanks kek

i haven't known contra was russian :3
it's true though, it's essentially what gd is

Anyone who wouldn't rather have left than right is retarded.

>inb4 "neither"

Agreed. The one on the right will be easier to identify and round up on the day of the rope

How perverted you have to be to turn your self trans just so you can go into the girls bathroom.

trannies gotta be hanged

Attached: transnigga.jpg (960x889, 576K)

checkerino based pofta

Attached: 1513615810192.png (400x400, 85K)

the op pic is about ftm so they female bathroom pass already

*they have

>you need to be mentally ill to be a degenerate
Do you think they realised what they said?

>looks like elliot rodger in a dress and makeup so it's doubly awesome

Oof my sides

Attached: 1472681676759.jpg (500x509, 57K)

Only one of those women has fucked her body with testosterone and will be an infertile cancer victim.

All trannies are fucking scum.

t doesn't make ftm infertile
but then, some of them would rather kill themselves than got pregnant

what about transatlantic?

Attached: trains.png (500x300, 47K)

or trans siberian orchestra?

Attached: 1448781786224.png (1252x1084, 732K)

my favorite remake of that comic it was about dilation where her granddad was crying "not my plunger!". it was pretty hilarious tbhon

Attached: 1521422367966.gif (512x384, 216K)

fuck, user, i chuckled

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

I am obsessed with sticking my dick in women's buttholes though I like the screams they make

>that moment when your hobby becomes trendy and your group has to become exclusive and restricted or else it falls apart but the hobby is based on inclusion so both paths lead to its destruction

Eternity lies ahead of us, and behind. Have you drunk your fill?

Attached: IMG_6070.png (215x215, 1K)

C'mon, go out your basement and live a little sometime

What about transphobic?

Attached: IMG_6075.jpg (190x290, 19K)

lmao im trans and i know damn well its gross and its a mental illness. i will always be in a female body, and the people who cant fucking accept that need to die

>the left is eating its self again

nani

Can I fuck you in the ass

I too train, gains are slow but we will both make the wicked gains we deserve.

But being an intersectionalist is even more disgusting because even if you go with the trans is a mental illness then intersectionalists are people who ridicule a mental illness through parody and thats just disgusting

It is a mental disorder not a lifestyle. It should be treated as such. We should be compassionate towards the afflicted like you would do for other handicapped people. But normalisation, the gender bullshit fad is satanic af and is part of the agenda of the devil worshipping elites. They want to brainwash easily suggestible kids during puberty and early adolescence. This promoting suicides is exactly the point. Suicide is considered the eighth and ultimate satanic sacrifice.

I want to fuck skye

who cares about their problems.
i don't want see such people on my private parties, nor that they come close to my children.

Tso is dope. They put on a fantastic show.