WE NEED GUN

Control right now. Theres no reason anyone but the government should have the capability of killing someone else. That's why government exists. And every thing needs to be approved by Congress first. It's a fool proof system

Attached: Drones-Obama-e1340028427523-300x225.jpg (300x225, 26K)

YOU ARE COMPLETELY CORRECT MY DEAR SIR

WE NEED GUN

get sage with you shillpost.

How will a gun defend against a drone? Turn it in. Get some soma

Kek

Attached: GUN-CONTROL.jpg (554x346, 59K)

Attached: gun_control3.jpg (504x432, 67K)

Attached: pro gun control 3.jpeg.jpg (875x583, 83K)

4/8 would not recommend this meme to a friend

Correct. The man on the left is an illegal

Attached: gun-control-laws-increase-gun-violence.jpg (2817x2263, 646K)

Gun-control is racist.

Attached: the-racist-roots-of-gun-control.jpg (848x477, 122K)

>WE NEED GUN
Well, yes.

Its quite the opposite there isnt enough guns in circulation

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

Has there ever been an incident in the west where the government has used drones to drop bombs on its own citizens in their own country?

9/11

I take it you are just a bend over it take it from ever which way type of guy.

Edgy bro. Sry for using historical events to illustrate my point correctly?

Also I'm not gay but there's nothing wrong with being gay. You dont have to hate yourself

We need smaller government.
Bring back communities.
Take the power from the left to the right for 50\50% balance.
Stop politically correct crap

No. It needs to be 20/80 in favor of local communities. You cant trust the military industrial complex

>jew

is it painful to be forced to make these posts just to meet your quota?

Attached: free the shills.jpg (600x660, 40K)

Not as painful as irony seems to be for you

>Makes valid point
>Can only respond with some adhomenim
Every fucking time

Misinterpretation of my statement, shows you're projecting.

You would allow government to take guns, bomb its people, allow the faceroll of your community.

It goes in all fields

Attached: Sage.png (247x442, 176K)

Get a loser dose of ritalin you missed the point

So you should ban my fists too, because they have the ability to cave in your empty skull?
How do you shoot the operator.

Hahaha oh wow we got a tough guy. Do your worst cunt. I'll meet u by the swings at recess

Yes, killing people is definitely something governments do better than anything else, especially when civilian populaces cannot defend themselves. Not sure if that was why they were made, or why enabling them would be a good idea.